Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
21 yr old male looking for female

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RobGoblikkon

Tipsy Prophet

8,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:56 am
Name: Robert (Or Rob)
Hair Color: Red
Height: 6"5 1/2
Location: Oak Ridge, Tennessee (Might be moving to Clinton. Undecided)
Weight: 275
About Me: I'm becoming more social, as I used to be anti-social. I am completely (and sometimes brutally) honest and blunt. I do not beat around the bush, as well as I don't lie. I am considered by other females Kind, Sweet, Golden-Hearted, Funny, and Trustworthy. I like all sorts of music. In fact, I describe my music by my stereotypes (Cyber-punk, Punk, Goth, Emo, Irish). I love anime, and I try to keep up with the latest anime culture. I play alot of video games. In fact, one of my dream jobs is to be a Video Game Designer (The other is to be a Haunted House Owner). I love Comedies, Horror, and Action movies.

Looking for: I am looking for a long term, long distance relationship. I would prefer to text, as internet is really expensive for my budget. I prefer the ages between 16-25. Other preferences will be discussed in private, because if I discussed them here I would probably be blocked. Like I said, brutally honest.

If you want to chat, shoot me a number via PM. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:23 pm
Budda Ba Bump~  

RobGoblikkon

Tipsy Prophet

8,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

0hazle0

Hygienic Smoker

5,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:19 pm
Mad-Eyed Rob
About Me: I'm becoming more social, as I used to be anti-social. I am completely (and sometimes brutally) honest and blunt. I do not beat around the bush, as well as I don't lie. I am considered by other females Kind, Sweet, Golden-Hearted, Funny, and Trustworthy. I like all sorts of music. In fact, I describe my music by my stereotypes (Cyber-punk, Punk, Goth, Emo, Irish). I love anime, and I try to keep up with the latest anime culture. I play alot of video games. In fact, one of my dream jobs is to be a Video Game Designer (The other is to be a Haunted House Owner). I love Comedies, Horror, and Action movies.

Looking for: I am looking for a long term, long distance relationship. I would prefer to text, as internet is really expensive for my budget. I prefer the ages between 16-25. Other preferences will be discussed in private, because if I discussed them here I would probably be blocked. Like I said, brutally honest.

Hello. Nice to meet you I'm Nykia.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:39 pm
Mad-Eyed Rob

I found a fellow redhead! Woohoo! Feel free to PM me if you want. mrgreen  

Mini_Fox

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces