Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Beau and Larry - The Tale Of A Tangled Web Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:19 pm
It was bright and sunny day in La Ruche. Despite being surrounded by mountains, La Ruche was relatively warm year around. Everything anyone could ever want could be found here. The area was heavily forested and filled with various fruit bearing plants. Plenty of cool clean streams to drink from. To anyone who didn't know the history of La Ruche they would consider it paradise. But as with any "paradise" made by mortals, its history was dark.

But that didn't matter to one young lad. You see, today was a special day for Larry, today was his birthday, the day he turns six and he couldn't be more excited. Why do you ask? Well when young boys turn six years old in La Ruche they get to start school. In the modern world a young boy wouldn't be excited for school, but here in La Ruche schooling was very important, and very different.

"Watch where you're going, Larry!" Old man Faux shouted at Larry as he ran past his logging site, a giant branch almost falling on him as he raced on by. "Pardon!" Larry shouted with a giggle as he jumped over a big tree on the ground, he didn't have time to slow down, he was on his way home to see what he got for his birthday. Young Larry had spent the last two nights with his uncle deep in the forest, foraging. He didn't mind helping out, but as soon as he woke up this morning he made off for home.

It was a good ways to his house however, but anyone who knew Larry knew good and well that the boy had plenty of energy to run for miles.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:11 pm
Somewhere along the way, Larry would discover that his quickest path back to his house would send him crashing into an unknown person, or at least relatively unknown to him. But to explain why this person had found themselves there would require some rewinding to when Larry was debating his own fate.

Beauregard Orson Deforest would once again find himself staring at the garden that sat perfectly in front of his family's house, attempting to figure how exactly this was his destined job within the colony. If they were his destiny, then they must have some hidden secret that would make them much more interesting for him to assume and go with.

His birthday had been months ago, making him about six and a half years old, a real adult if he had any say in it. And so far, school had told him that he would be a gardener as per his species specialization. And given his current knowledge and experimentation as a Scatterbug hybrid, he could only conclude that these supposed 'flowers' must be some sort of disguised explosive. Otherwise, why would he be the one destined for it when his great talent was explosive power. Making people mad with powder counted as explosions, right?

Finished with his usual hour long debate over whether or not he should test a flower and see if his own hypothesis was correct, Beauregard began to lazily fly, more of a hover really, above the ground towards where he hoped to find some other people to play with. Well, what he dreamed was a hover, all he had at the moment was legs to run but a kid could dream for his future. What he didn't expect was a brown-and-silver moving object to slam into him like a freight train. Expelling a massive puff of his explosive powder upon impact, the Vivillon hybrid could attempt to figure the number on the hybrid who had run into him. "You. With the horns and the face. Why did you run me over?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:26 pm
Tesei Utakata

Finished with his usual hour long debate over whether or not he should test a flower and see if his own hypothesis was correct, Beauregard began to lazily fly, more of a hover really, above the ground towards where he hoped to find some other people to play with. What he didn't expect was a brown-and-silver moving object to slam into him like a freight train. Expelling a massive puff of his explosive Powder upon impact, the Vivillon hybrid could attempt to figure the number on the hybrid who had run into him. "You. With the horns and the face. Why did you run me over?"

"Oof!" Larry would grunt as he slammed into the butterfly boy, trip over him, and fall face first into the ground. The young Pinsir hybrid would promptly pick himself off of the ground and his immediate reaction was to continue his mad dash home, that was until he heard the object he ran into speak.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm in a hurry to get home. Today is my birthday!" He said with an extremely toothy grin, little did he know that one day that people outside of La Ruche would think that smile was evil, demonic even. "...what's all this stuff?" He asked the boy before him as he brushed at his homemade shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:06 pm
SubonicXP

"Oof!" Larry would grunt as he slammed into the butterfly boy, trip over him, and fall face first into the ground. The young Pinsir hybrid would promptly pick himself off of the ground and his immediate reaction was to continue his mad dash home, that was until he heard the object he ran into speak.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm in a hurry to get home. Today is my birthday!" He said with an extremely toothy grin, little did he know that one day that people outside of La Ruche would think that smile was evil, demonic even. "...what's all this stuff?" He asked the boy before him as he brushed at his homemade shirt.

Slowly getting off the ground as he checked himself for any possible injuries, the only wound eh could find was a small tear through his t shirt where the littler kid's horn had torn through the flimsy material. "Wow. glad I wasn't flying any higher or I mighta been a kabob." Beau quietly told himself, continuing to eye the tear before noticing the toothy grin. Well, this kid seemed almost to be right up his alley for personality.

Hearing the question, Beau would look around before realizing the kid was gesturing to the powder in the air. "Oh, right. That, my friend, is my super special boom-boom powder. Don't get too much of it on you or you'll get to see why exactly it is called the super special boom-boom powder. Oh right, what's your name? Almost for got that part." Beauregard blurted out, his brain mildly scrambled from the tackle he had just endured. This might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 am
Tesei Utakata

Slowly getting off the ground as he checked himself for any possible injuries, the only wound eh could find was a small tear through his t shirt where the littler kid's horn had torn through the flimsy material. "Wow. glad I wasn't flying any higher or I mighta been a kabob." Beau quietly told himself, continuing to eye the tear before noticing the toothy grin. Well, this kid seemed almost to be right up his alley for personality.

Hearing the question, Beau would look around before realizing the kid was gesturing to the powder in the air. "Oh, right. That, my friend, is my super special boom-boom powder. Don't get too much of it on you or you'll get to see why exactly it is called the super special boom-boom powder. Oh right, what's your name? Almost for got that part." Beauregard blurted out, his brain mildly scrambled from the tackle he had just endured. This might be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

"My name is Larry, or rather it's Larrimore but I hate that name. Larry sounds better, don't you think...what's your name again?" He asked his fellow buggy boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:36 pm
Staring down at the shorter bug hybrid, Beuaregard stared around for a moment before finally speaking. "Promise not to laugh? My name is Beauregard Orson. But I think it sounds dumb, so I wanna different name." The Scatterbug hybrid pouted, now staring at the ground as he began to debate his name concern.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:44 pm
Tesei Utakata
Staring down at the shorter bug hybrid, Beuaregard stared around for a moment before finally speaking. "Promise not to laugh? My name is Beauregard Orson. But I think it sounds dumb, so I wanna different name." The Scatterbug hybrid pouted, now staring at the ground as he began to debate his name concern.

"That's not so bad. You go by Beau? That might sound better than saying the whole thing." He mused aloud, idly stroking his stubby horns. "So Beau, how old are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:06 pm
"Meh, I guess. Still doesn't sound as cool as Larrimore." Beau huffed, the fuzz around his head beginning to prickle in response to his indignation. "And I'm 6 and a half. And school is kinda boring for me. But you were screaming about a birthday yourself. How old are you?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:11 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Meh, I guess. Still doesn't sound as cool as Larrimore." Beau huffed, the fuzz around his head beginning to prickle in response to his indignation. "And I'm 6 and a half. And school is kinda boring for me. But you were screaming about a birthday yourself. How old are you?"

"I just turned six today!" Larry shouted out of excitement. "I can't wait to see what job I get. My dad is a peacekeeper, so was his dad. I hope that's what I get to be!" He smile beamed with joy at the thought of following in his father's footsteps.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:57 pm
"Can I come to the party!? I wanna have a party. With streamers, and balloons, and maybe some of dad's special sticks. Oooh, wait! Lemme get some of them." Charging back into his house before emerging with a handful of sticks that had strangely large points on the end and little wicks, a look of glee in his face as he stared at the devices. "Okay, let's go to the party since I gots your present now Larry!"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:18 pm
Tesei Utakata
"Can I come to the party!? I wanna have a party. With streamers, and balloons, and maybe some of dad's special sticks. Oooh, wait! Lemme get some of them." Charging back into his house before emerging with a handful of sticks that had strangely large points on the end and little wicks, a look of glee in his face as he stared at the devices. "Okay, let's go to the party since I gots your present now Larry!"

"Whoa, cool! Thanks, Beau!" Larry said with a boyish giggle. After several seconds of looking around the boy was able to regain his bearings and began to run off again, waving at Beau behind him. "Come on!" He shouted.

The rest of the run home wasn't that bad, about ten minutes from their fabled crash site. Larry's home was (in La Ruche) considered to be a 'wealthy' family's home. The site of the home was a very large tree, in fact it was a Golden Tree, a species of tree that is normally only found in Sinnoh but very rarely is seen in Kalos. Beneath the tree, underground, was the actual home with a wooden door at the tree's base with steps that led down. On the outside one could see various ladders and pulleys on the tree branches, as well as Pinsir hybrids (much older than Larry) harvesting the tree's sap and young leaves as swarms of Combee fly back and forth. The tree was the source of Larry's wealth you see, as it was the only source of Royal Sap in La Ruche. The leaves were also sold due to their sweet taste.

"In here, Beau." Larry said as he opened the door and ran down the Luminous Moss lit staircase. "I'm home!" The young hybrid shouted as he entered the living room, which was furnished with handcrafted wooden furniture and lit with more globs of moss.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:00 pm
Sprinting after his new friend and panting the whole run as the sticks jostled in his arms, Beau would barely reach the house as Larry burst through his front door. Stopping as he examined the house and the sap he could see being transported around, Beau came to the stunning realization that he had befriended the rich kid that life had told him would be a self-entitled meanie. Huh, nice to know stereotypes weren't such a prevalent thing in real life. Getting to the door Larry had practically kicked in, Beauregard would carefully set the sticks against the door frame outside before wandering in after his new friend. "Uh, hi. Whoever is in here." Beau stammered out, feeling his little fuzzy muffler around his neck begin to prickle up.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:02 pm
"Larrimore, you're home." A tall, slender and green hybrid greeted Larry as she entered the living room and noticed the young hybrid. Beau was probably familiar with all the different types of hybrids in La Ruche so seeing a Leavanny hybrid would not be surprising to him in the least.

"Hey miss Matty! Where is my maman and papa?" Larry asked the female hybrid, looking around excitedly.

"Oh dear, they didn't tell you? Your father is had a meeting with the Baron. While your mother had to go to the outskirts of La Ruche to bring medicine to your ill aunt." The hybrid explained as she began to dust with what appeared to be a Fletchling feather duster. She was obviously the maid.

"I see..." Was all Larry could say, the news that his parents weren't here was devastating to him. "I'll be outside playing with my friend Beau." And with that said, the young boy immediately ran out of the house, obviously upset.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:16 pm
Staring into the room, Beau began to stare into the room before he was pushed out of the room by his own instinct to follow his friend. Stopping for a second to grab the special sticks from by the doorway, Beau walked up behind Larry before gesturing with the sticks. "You look sad. Want me to use these and help cheer you up?" Beau asked, beginning to place them into the ground in preparation for his next trick.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:18 pm
Tesei Utakata
Staring into the room, Beau began to stare into the room before he was pushed out of the room by his own instinct to follow his friend. Stopping for a second to grab the special sticks from by the doorway, Beau walked up behind Larry before gesturing with the sticks. "You look sad. Want me to use these and help cheer you up?" Beau asked, beginning to place them into the ground in preparation for his next trick.

"I-I guess...what do they do anyways? You called them special sticks, what's so special about them?" He asked, fighting back a sniffle.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff