Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Beau and Larry - The Tale Of A Tangled Web Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:38 am
[Three days later.]

After a long and grueling trial in the forested and mountainous wilderness, Larrimore and Beauregard finally made it to the worse part of their journey, though the final stretch to civilization; Route 17. Having already bundled up in his Spewpa fur coat made by that sweet Leavanny hybrid Ms. Charlotte, Larrimore just stood there looking out at the freshly fallen snow. For a coat made from the shed fur of a bug and various leaves this thing really was warm, Ms. Charlotte was a master of her craft. Beauregard was very familiar with the coat's maker, so much that he didn't call her 'miss', in fact if Larrimore recalled those two always had a little thing going on since they were kids. He used to make fun of Beauregard about it but that's something kids do and they certainly weren't kids anymore.

"Look at that." Larrimore pointed out into the distance, a large brown Pokemon was using its tusks to plow through the thick snow like it was nothing and it seemed to be carrying a person on its back. Right now they weren't standing on the snow themselves, instead they were on a frozen rocky terrain right before the vast stretch of snow. "Think it's safe to walk on?" For once he wasn't too confident.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:48 am
Beau would peer at the Mamoswine plowing through the snowdrifts with a cautious eye. He had never been one to trust the snow on a good day, but this stuff almost seemed menacing. Nuzzling into the coat that Charlotte had given a year or two back, he glanced back at Larry. "I think that's a Mamoswine. And that means that those snowdrifts are either too hardpacked to go through or too soft to even dare and run across." Staring down at the Mamoswine transport again, Beau felt an idea coming on. "However, we kindly hitch a ride with one of these trainers, we get across just fine. Just hop with me into the snow along the path after this one passes and we can wait for the next one to come along. Convince them we got bucked and abandoned and we get a free lift out. Or, my preferred plan, I Powder the snow and start lighting it up until we bomb our way through. Dealer's choice."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:10 am
Beau would peer at the Mamoswine plowing through the snowdrifts with a cautious eye. He had never been one to trust the snow on a good day, but this stuff almost seemed menacing. Nuzzling into the coat that Charlotte had given a year or two back, he glanced back at Larry. "I think that's a Mamoswine. And that means that those snowdrifts are either too hardpacked to go through or too soft to even dare and run across." Staring down at the Mamoswine transport again, Beau felt an idea coming on. "However, we kindly hitch a ride with one of these trainers, we get across just fine. Just hop with me into the snow along the path after this one passes and we can wait for the next one to come along. Convince them we got bucked and abandoned and we get a free lift out. Or, my preferred plan, I Powder the snow and start lighting it up until we bomb our way through. Dealer's choice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:55 pm
Tesei Utakata

"Works for me." Larrimore said with a shrug, then adjusting his coat. "Lead the way, you always were a better talker than me. Charlotte would agree." He said with a smile. His smile would become increasingly rare in the future, little to Beauregard's knowledge so he better remember it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:02 pm
Indignantly staring over at Larry after his shot about Charlotte, Beau would slap the Pinsir hybrid on the back of the head. "Just because you possess all the talking points and show of an obscure science lecture doesn't mean you get to take cracks at me." Beau shouted at Larry, hand remaining menacingly on Larry's back for a moment before the Vivillon hybrid shoved his friend down the cliffside to land pincers first in the snow. Leaping from the cliffside and landing close by. Watching for the next Mamoswine to pass, Beau would begin to wave and shout, "Hey! Pull over! We need help!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:26 pm
"Hm? What's up? You guys okay?" A trainer dressed in a thick puffy coat would approach the pair, riding on top of a Mamoswine. Larrimore understood where Beauregard was going with this so he remained motionless in the snow for now, to make it appear he was helpless. He didn't appreciate being pushed but he would get his revenge in due time.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:58 pm
"Our Mamoswine bucked up off and took off down the tundra like a Zubat outta hell! Owner musta given us the most ornery one on the lot cause the thing was a problem the whole way and then it abandoned us!" Beau cried out, limbs trashing in the snow as he attempted to unearth Larry from the snowdrift he had thrown him into. "Look, we just need a lift out of here. Mind helping us out with that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:44 pm
"Of course, mes amies." The man said as he scooted up on the Mamoswine to make room for the pair.

Larrimore would finally pick himself out of the snow, brushing himself off while looking at Beauregard to see what he was going to do next.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:59 pm
Beau would quickly hop onto the Mamoswine's back, taking care to make sure he was moving fast enough his less human details wouldn't show until he was firmly on top of the Mamoswine. "Well my friend, nice to meet you." Beau said, waiting for a stammered response or racist remark. And if greeted with such, Beau would swiftly attempt to dump the rider before taking off with Larry in tow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:41 pm
Larrimore would climb onto the Mamoswine's back, not saying a word himself as he knew how people could be.

"Let's go." The man said as he clicked his heels against the side of the Mamoswine, making it proceed through the snow. "Don't see many of your kind around these parts. How did you get here? Or for that matter who rented you a Mamoswine? I mean, all things considered, you know?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:23 pm
SubonicXP

"Since you seem so cool with us, I'll be frank." Beau started, pointing up the cliffside to the plateau the pair had previously been on. "We leaped off that plateau into the snow to get ourselves stuck and hide our appearances. That way, when we pulled the Mamoswine ran away story, nobody would leave us to freeze to death before we could either hijack or cajole ourselves a ride across the tundra here." Looking the trainer over, Beau narrowed his eye. "That raises the big question: Why haven't you bought into the spiel about hybrids being inferior?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:03 pm
Tesei Utakata
SubonicXP

"Since you seem so cool with us, I'll be frank." Beau started, pointing up the cliffside to the plateau the pair had previously been on. "We leaped off that plateau into the snow to get ourselves stuck and hide our appearances. That way, when we pulled the Mamoswine ran away story, nobody would leave us to freeze to death before we could either hijack or cajole ourselves a ride across the tundra here." Looking the trainer over, Beau narrowed his eye. "That raises the big question: Why haven't you bought into the spiel about hybrids being inferior?"

The man would listen to Beauregard and give a little nod as if to say 'I understand'. When asked that last question the man seemed to almost flinch. "You boys don't know much about civilization, do you? I'm sorry, that sounded cruel. You don't know much about Kalos, or rather the human's Kalos. Yes, you'll find that a lot of people that think hybrids are inferior half-breeds, monsters. That said things have slowly been changing. We don't get much news from the outside world, but when we do it's usually something big. A couple months ago a big to-do was made about a hybrid who has been going around saving people at in some other region. As you can imagine people in Kalos were interested in this as we have our own history with hybrids and hearing about a good hybrid in the news is very rare." The man said, almost scoffing at that last bit.

"Our society is changing, slowly mind you but it is. Maybe if the people of Kalos saw more good hybrids like that one they would come around quicker." He said with a smile.

Larrimore looked at the man with a stare filled with doubt. You couldn't blame him, he was raised to despise humans and defend the lives of his fellow hybrids from them. He didn't say anything, however.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:15 pm
Beau stared at the man for a moment longer than might have been polite, a bewildered expression stuck on his face. It took a few thoughts to organize this idea in his head, but Beau eventually reached his own conclusions. "Lemme guess. Some crazy hybrid with ties to highly regarded Pokemon? Figures the public would accept someone they could revere over people like me and Larrimore. The more 'common' hybrids." Beau growled out, keeping an eye towards their destination for their likely bad reception.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:13 am
Tesei Utakata
Beau stared at the man for a moment longer than might have been polite, a bewildered expression stuck on his face. It took a few thoughts to organize this idea in his head, but Beau eventually reached his own conclusions. "Lemme guess. Some crazy hybrid with ties to highly regarded Pokemon? Figures the public would accept someone they could revere over people like me and Larrimore. The more 'common' hybrids." Beau growled out, keeping an eye towards their destination for their likely bad reception.

"Eeeh...kind of?" The man admitted, almost afraid to. "Here we are." The man said as they arrived at the end of the route, a stone structure standing before them which served as the town gate to Anistar City.

"Be careful. The world behind that gate is far different from the one you know." The Mamoswine rider warned them. Larrimore would just give him a passing glance before hopping off and beginning to walk towards the town gate.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash