Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
The Quest for... a social life?? Hogwarts Edition!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:47 pm
So I need to have my characters get social lives...

I have

Uriah Tobias Simons
Fifh year Hufflepuff
He is kind of a wallflower, but he likes to dance

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Tyson Xanders
Seventh year Slytherin
Kinda neat-freak triplet who irritates his siblings due to his need of perfection and organization. Recently lost a sibling.

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Cathaoir Seachnall Killough
Second year Ravenclaw
He is an oddball who loves to figure out how things work, he is a man of science and he is at the moment trying to figure out how magic works. He has a brother, Dermont Kane Killough who is less than a year older and in Gryffindor.

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Nurse Lukas Brighton
Profile in need of minor updating
Former Slytherin, Class of 2004
Hospital Wing Nurse
A kind pureblood Slytherin who spent years in search of a long lost brother before starting at Hogwarts. Finally having connected with his nephew and eventually his brother he now lives at the castle or the Brighton Estate during holiday.

Seeking:
Friends

Olivier Bellerose
Former Angelus House - Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, Class of 2016
World Studies Professor
A Frenchmen who traveled the world and decided to teach in Hogwarts

Seeking:
Friends, Relationship

Ministry of Magic Edition!!

So looking for friends, or relationships, or anything for these characters.

Interested? Post here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:30 am
My character Amelia Winchester needs a social life too. I'm interested in any kind of relationship/friendship for her.  

How I Met Your Megatron

Friendly Bookworm

12,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:20 pm
X- Midnight Moon
My character Amelia Winchester needs a social life too. I'm interested in any kind of relationship/friendship for her.

Olivier would be the only eligible of my characters, seeing as the others are still students. I'll look her over though, we could probably work something out

EDIT:
They both seem to have a love of traveling, maybe we could build off that?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:22 pm
mrs-lestrange
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24194737
Valentina also needs a social life too

Hmm Tyson is the same year but I don't see much similarity... I'll try and think on it and see if I can come up with anything  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:31 am
I have a third year Gunilda Stone who needs a couple of friends, if you're interested smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:55 pm
-Adorkable Little Lurker-
I have a third year Gunilda Stone who needs a couple of friends, if you're interested smile

Hmm... Tyson and her may have an interesting dynamic... they are both Slytherins though he is a year older.
What do you think?  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:21 am
Sir Spazalots

Hmm... Tyson and her may have an interesting dynamic... they are both Slytherins though he is a year older.
What do you think?

I think it'd be interesting to throw em together and see what happens, that and I'm searching for buddies in general for Gunilda atm, so I doubt age would mean much in terms of friendship.

As for a couple of potential first meeting places, how about the lake or maybe the common room? Also she's a reserve for the slytherin quidditch team atm, in case that helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:38 am
Sir Spazalots

What do you think?

I think it'd be interesting to throw em together and see what happens, that and I'm searching for buddies in general for Gunilda atm, so I doubt age would mean much in terms of friendship.

As for a couple of potential first meeting places, how about the lake or maybe the common room? Also she's a reserve for the slytherin quidditch team atm, in case that helps.

Ah well Common Room would work, Tyson is supposed to have tried out but I got really busy and never got around to posting him in try outs.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:13 am
Sir Spazalots
Sir Spazalots

What do you think?

Ah well Common Room would work, Tyson is supposed to have tried out but I got really busy and never got around to posting him in try outs.

Okie dokie, post him there when you feel like it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:22 pm
Sir Spazalots
X- Midnight Moon

Olivier would be the only eligible of my characters, seeing as the others are still students. I'll look her over though, we could probably work something out

EDIT:

That seems like a perfect common interest for them. Maybe they could be friends, she could use a pal. Maybe they could go to the Yule Ball.  

How I Met Your Megatron

Friendly Bookworm

12,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:16 pm
Sir Spazalots
Sir Spazalots

What do you think?

Okie dokie, post him there when you feel like it 3nodding

I am terribly sorry I never posted! Work got rather hectic and I will trey to post ASAP. Do you still want to do the common room?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:18 pm
X- Midnight Moon
Sir Spazalots
X- Midnight Moon

EDIT:

That seems like a perfect common interest for them. Maybe they could be friends, she could use a pal. Maybe they could go to the Yule Ball.

Hmm that would work. would you like the first post or me?  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

How I Met Your Megatron

Friendly Bookworm

12,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:43 pm
Sir Spazalots
X- Midnight Moon
Sir Spazalots
X- Midnight Moon

EDIT:

Hmm that would work. would you like the first post or me?

You can take the first post.  
Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces