Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Mafia Factions: Congrats Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

piggyzhou

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:30 am
Yami no Sakura
Shilshadu
piggyzhou
Shilshadu
piggyzhou
luzhikari
this was the game that I have lasted the most ever <3 even if at the end I died biggrin
Sorry luz emotion_kirakira I thought I was saving Asu but his Asian a** got jailed anyway XD

-whistles innocently-

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰
How could you?! He would never survive in jail emotion_0A0 I heard they've got a thing for Asians .-. Asu's poor butt... emotion_facepalm

Asian booty is at a premium wink

◕ ◡ ◕

I hope he doesn't drop the soap! O_o
OMG XD
Bad mental image!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:44 am
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
OMG XD
Bad mental image!
You started it!  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

piggyzhou

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:46 am
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
OMG XD
Bad mental image!
You started it!
Umm.... bacon? yum_bacon  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:52 am
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
OMG XD
Bad mental image!
You started it!
Umm.... bacon? yum_bacon
oooo deliciousness! *drools*  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

piggyzhou

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:59 am
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
OMG XD
Bad mental image!
You started it!
Umm.... bacon? yum_bacon
Operation diversion: Success!

*leans in close and slips you bacon and whispers in your ears* Don't share it with Syrim  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:01 pm
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
OMG XD
Bad mental image!
You started it!
Umm.... bacon? yum_bacon

*leans in close and slips you bacon and whispers in your ears* Don't share it with Syrim
Share bacon?! NEVAH!  

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:45 pm
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Yami no Sakura is a ruthless murderer!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 pm
So I accidentally messed up and had an x down for Noir VII when he hadn't missed a vote except for last round. So the four of you are still in the game. And because of the mix-up I'm going to restart Round 7. So you will all need to send in role PMs again and also vote again please so I can get the official count. thanks and sorry again for not being more careful about the votes! >.<

Yami no Sakura

Noir VII

Niccolo Ammaniti

Shilshadu

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:14 pm
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. yami no Sakura is a ruthless murderer!

nothing to see here.

◕ ◡ ◕

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:37 pm
Niccolo Ammaniti
Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Yami no Sakura is a ruthless murderer!

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

Yami no Sakura

Calculated Gekko

20,250 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Abomination 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:09 pm
This is kinda moot, but I'll go through with the motions. Well played everyone.

Skanknote

Pssst, police chief Skanknote.... I have evidence leading to the capture of a powerful crime lord. Niccolo Ammaniti is a ruthless murderer!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:41 pm
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
OMG XD
Bad mental image!
You started it!
Umm.... bacon? yum_bacon

Judging you.  

Syrim

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:04 pm
Syrim
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
You started it!
Umm.... bacon? yum_bacon

Judging you.

;-;

◕ ◡ ◕

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:13 pm
Syrim
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
piggyzhou
Yami no Sakura
You started it!
Umm.... bacon? yum_bacon

Judging you.
Let's leave the judging to higher power (aka baconking)  

piggyzhou

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 pm
Death Scene for round 7

The Cartel Kingpin smiled as she started to walk back down the basement where she had left Niccolo Ammaniti and Shilshadu tied to chairs.

Victory was finally hers. She turned her head and looked at Niccolo Ammaniti. "Thank you for the invaluable information. I took care of the two who betrayed me, but I also took care of your Mob Kingpin. I had her arrested but it looks like now someone has shot her dead before she could even make it to the police station." The Cartel Kingpin walked over to Shilshadu and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "It's a shame that both of you wouldn't join my mafia. You are quite the a force to be reckoned with. But alas I must kill you both." The Cartel Kingpin drew his gun and began to lift it up to shoot Shilshadu.

Unknown to the Cartel Kingpin, Niccolo Ammaniti had a knife tucked under his sleeve and while the Kingpin was away, Niccolo Ammaniti had cut away at the ropes. He gripped the knife and in one swift move he pushed the Cartel Kingpin's arm up just as she pulled the trigger and jabbed the knife into her gut.

Yami no Sakura struggled against Niccolo Ammaniti but he was stronger than her and the pain at the wound was too much for her.

Niccolo Ammaniti twisted the knife in her side and Yami no Sakura screamed out in pain. She fell to the ground hard and held her side as she was bleeding out. After a moment she began to lose consciousness. Niccolo Ammaniti quickly went over to Shilshadu and untied her just as they both heard sirens in the distance. They left Yami no Sakura on the floor and ran out of the building before the cops could get there.

It wasn't until morning when they saw on the news that they realized Yami no Sakura had not died. The police had found her in the building and had taken her to the hospital. She was in the intensive care unit with a fatal wound and had barely gotten to the hospital in time.

Niccolo Ammaniti, unsatified that Yami no Sakura would only go to jail, formed a plan.

He went to the hospital where Yami no Sakura was being held. When he got to the room she was in he casually walked up to the two police men guarding the door.

"Sir, no one is allowed to enter this room." The one said.

Niccolo Ammaniti smiled and pulled out his wallet. "I am from the FBI, I have some questions for Yami no Sakura. This is a time sensitive matter. We have two criminals from the Mob still on the loose we need to find. The very same ones who stabbed her." Niccolo Ammaniti flashed his very expensive fake FBI badge at the two officers. The officers weren't completely convinced. "You can call the chief detective and ask him. He knows I was on my way."

It was a good thing that he had made contact with a cop he had on the inside under his payroll. The cop had told him he had over heard the chief detective saying he was worried that the FBI would come soon to try and claim the glory of finally finding and arresting the Cartel Kingpin. When the officer made the call to the detective a loud buzz came from his phone. The detective sounded pissed. "He says you can go in but he will be here in a few minutes."

Niccolo Ammaniti nodded and walked right in to the room. He needed to be quick before the detective showed up. He saw Yami no Sakura hooked up to machines and a tube down her throat so she could breath.

Niccolo Ammaniti wasted no time. He took out the bottle of arsenic and grabbed a saringe that lay by her bedside. He filled the saringe with the poison and drained it into Yami no Sakura IV in her arm. The liquid hit her veins and after a few moments Yami no Sakura eyes flew open and looked up to see Niccolo Ammaniti right above her. She looked from his face to his hands that were now putting a second syringe full of poison into her IV.

Yami no Sakura tried to scream out but the tube in her mouth made it nearly impossible. Her screams came out as a choked gurgle. Niccolo Ammaniti administered the third and final syringe and looked up with a smirk. "You didn't think I'd let you live, did you?" Yami no Sakura body began to convulse. Niccolo Ammaniti grabbed a hold of her face so she could look at him. Her body was shook and her mouth began to fill with foam. "I win." He said just before her eyes rolled to the back of her head. He let go of her face and her head rolled to the side. The machine Yami no Sakura was hooked up to flat-lined. Niccolo Ammaniti pulled the plug from the machine so it would stop making noise and not alert the doctors.

Now satisfied, Niccolo Ammaniti disposed of the syringes and then started to walk out of the room. The two policemen looked confused. "She was sleeping, I'm going to go get a cup of coffee and wait for the detective to get here so we can interview her together."

"He should be here in a few moments."

"I'll make it quick then. Be right back." Niccolo Ammaniti walked away and as he turned the corner the chief detective nearly ran into him. "Oh, sorry about that I'm in a hurry." The detective said walking passed him.

"No problem at all." Niccolo Ammaniti smirked and got into the elevator. As the doors closed he could hear the detective shouting for a doctor to help him and for the two officer's to find the FBI impersonator immediately.

Niccolo Ammaniti got to the ground floor and quickened his pace. Right as he walked out of the hospital, Shilshadu pulled up in a convertible. "I have perfect timing, get in."

The two drove off and celebrated. They were the last standing mafia in the city. They had successfully gotten rid of all the Kingpins and were the only ones left of the Mob. Niccolo Ammaniti began to plan building a new empire. He would take over all territories of the three mafias and rule the city as one faction, with him as their Kingpin and Shilshadu always at his side.

Congrats to the winners! And good job everyone!!

This was a crazy close game!

Thank you for everyone who participated, hopefully you will join us in the next mafia.

There's already one in the works! Starri and Niccolo Ammaniti will be hosting a Halloween themed mafia at the end of October. Sign ups for it will more than likely start up the first or second week of October! I'll make sure to quote everyone once sign ups start!  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff