Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Got a Muggleborn first year? Come here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:34 pm
So, one of the questions often asked is, "How do muggleborn students get their supplies their first year?" The answer is: The Hogwarts School Board of Governors! It's their job to come to the homes of muggleborns, introduce them and their parents to magic and Hogwarts, and then take the child to Diagon Alley for their school supplies.

If you have a muggleborn who'll be enrolled in the next school year at Hogwarts and would like to roleplay out your student being taken to Diagon Alley, please post here and one of the users playing a Governor will get to you as soon as they can. Feel free to quote them for faster replies!

If you are playing a School Governor and would like to have him or her added to the list for availability, please PM Cara MiaKitty.

Current Available School Governors
Wesley Edgeworth ~ Played by Cara MiaKitty
Deveron Whitethorne ~ Played by Diamond Wales
Michael McHalen ~ Played by Devlyn Maycry ~ Currently on Hiatus

EDIT: If you post in this thread, please, PLEASE quote one or more of the users listed as having available governors, we do not check this thread regularly since it is just a plotting thread. You can use one of the codes below.

[quote="Cara MiaKitty"]Quote me for Wesley Edgeworth[/quote]

[quote="Diamond Wales"]Quote me for Deveron Whitethorne[/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:48 pm
My firstie is a Muggleborn. I already posted her at Diagon Alley Streets. I don't know if I wasn't supposed to, but if you want to intercept her, I'd love someone to role play with.  

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:18 pm
I have Lyall Thompson, who is a soon to be first year. He's muggleborn, and could use someone nice to walk him around. He's generally excitable, though sometimes kind of quiet. Let me know! whee  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games