Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
19 M looking for 18 and above

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Debonair

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:55 pm
hey im isaiah i love pandas anime and league of legends basketball and god.... i work and go to college which i have a job that im studying for at the same time which is awesome.... im very romantic and go the extra mile to make your heart drop because im just that kind of way... i can be on the dark side most of the time soo if i could find someone who is a good positive balance or someone to run away and hide in the dark with me would be nice i also live in california so if you do too thats a plus biggrin i hope to meet someone and i have facebook and snappchat and i have a picture of me on my profile if your interested so far..... im just a lovable teddy bear  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:36 pm
you still looking ? Pm me  

PixieBlackrose 22

Atomic Flowers

Magic Phantom

25,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:42 pm
eriza shisuki
hey im isaiah i love pandas anime and league of legends basketball and god.... i work and go to college which i have a job that im studying for at the same time which is awesome.... im very romantic and go the extra mile to make your heart drop because im just that kind of way... i can be on the dark side most of the time soo if i could find someone who is a good positive balance or someone to run away and hide in the dark with me would be nice i also live in california so if you do too thats a plus biggrin i hope to meet someone and i have facebook and snappchat and i have a picture of me on my profile if your interested so far..... im just a lovable teddy bear

Hello ninja  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff