Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New to Gaia? Say hello and you may get a gift :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy with the NSTG?
  yes
  no
  what?
View Results

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:28 pm
Hello NSTG newbies!

I would like to thank you and encourage you to be an active member on Gaia and in the NSTG. I am happy to offer my assistance in your quests/wishes. You may not have a quest yet or know who you want to be. That's OK 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Post here, and let me know what items interest you the most. I can help you get them, or I may even have 1 or 2 in my inventory. I am always happy to help a newbie heart If you have questions about an item, about how to create a dream avi or about how to quest, let me know. I was once new to Gaia. I had scraps, torn shorts and a t shirt. I earned my way to wealth with newspaper and ink! And now, it is my duty to help you!

So, post away. Introduce yourself. Tell me why you are here and the story behind your avi/dream avi. I would love to help each and every one of you get to your dreams xd

Make sure to head over to the NSTG Summer Event and post in my two threads to earn giveaway's, participate in a contest...etc!

Isle De Awesome 1 Billion Dollar Luau

Gift The Person Above You - No min!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:44 am
Hello there! My name's Kora, it's nice to meetcha. I'm trying my best to make super awesome faun/druid avi, but my dreams seem so out of reach. crying I've made quite a bit of gold lately, selling heart and star charms, but it seems I'm still so far away from a lot of my dream items.
Right now, I'm trying to save up for fawn legs and the Woodland Druid items. It's not that I necessarily want gifts and things (not that I would say no XD) I just need help figuring out a way to make better money!
While the selling of charms comes in handy, it's a very slow way of making money, since I only get charms on rare occasions. Any advice would be helpful! heart  

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:42 pm
MissLivingDeadGirl
Hello there! My name's Kora, it's nice to meetcha. I'm trying my best to make super awesome faun/druid avi, but my dreams seem so out of reach. crying I've made quite a bit of gold lately, selling heart and star charms, but it seems I'm still so far away from a lot of my dream items.
Right now, I'm trying to save up for fawn legs and the Woodland Druid items. It's not that I necessarily want gifts and things (not that I would say no XD) I just need help figuring out a way to make better money!
While the selling of charms comes in handy, it's a very slow way of making money, since I only get charms on rare occasions. Any advice would be helpful! heart

Hello there! Always collect your daily chance and make sure you log in every day even if you don't want to play. Also, make sure you enter contests and give aways. You would be surprised how often you win! It can't hurt anyways. Lastly, if you have the time, collect bugs in towns. I know that sounds tedious, however you can make a LOT of money off of ink these days. I've seen gold ink on the market for over a million.

I hope you like what I have sent you heart

Thanks for posting! Make sure you tell others about the NSTG. If we get newbies here that were referred by you make sure you have them post here. There may be a gift in it for you wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:50 pm
I didn't know about the bugs part! I don't think I've ever bothered to play in the towns, but now I'll surely try it out. I really appreciate your tips!
I love that gift, thank you so much for it! (I've already sent you a PM thanking you a million times XD )  

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100

ClemmyCloo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:57 pm
Hi ! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:59 pm
Hi ! whee  

ClemmyCloo

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:06 pm
ClemmyCloo
Hi ! whee

Hello there! How long have you been on Gaia?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:19 pm
_RI0SAN_
ClemmyCloo
Hi ! whee

Not sure, But I think it's around 2 to 4 weeks though 3nodding  

ClemmyCloo

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 pm
ClemmyCloo
_RI0SAN_
ClemmyCloo
Hi ! whee

Well darling, you are absolutely welcome here. You have not made a wishlist yet (pm me if you need help) but I have sent you a gift that I hope will help you in this event!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:01 pm
_RI0SAN_
ClemmyCloo
_RI0SAN_
ClemmyCloo
Hi ! whee

Well darling, you are absolutely welcome here. You have not made a wishlist yet (pm me if you need help) but I have sent you a gift that I hope will help you in this event!

Awww. Thank you 3nodding  

ClemmyCloo

AraragiHitagi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:10 pm
Hello!

My name is Bri, though I really go by anything you want to call me (as long as it's nice!) and I haven't done too much wondering here on Gaia yet, but the avi I currently desire requires Dark Jill's Braids. I have quite a savings account of it already, as it's really expensive x.x

Anyway, I've only been here on Gaia for maybe.. a week? I already forget ^^;; I've had a long week.

Thank you for even having this thread for new users to talk with each other and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:51 am
GenociderSyosTongue
Hello!

My name is Bri, though I really go by anything you want to call me (as long as it's nice!) and I haven't done too much wondering here on Gaia yet, but the avi I currently desire requires Dark Jill's Braids. I have quite a savings account of it already, as it's really expensive x.x

Anyway, I've only been here on Gaia for maybe.. a week? I already forget ^^;; I've had a long week.

Thank you for even having this thread for new users to talk with each other and such.

You are very welcome. When I was new, a LONG time ago, I had help from strangers. So that's what I try to do for others. Always pay it forward. It's lovely to have you here! heart  

_RI0SAN_

AraragiHitagi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:40 am
_RI0SAN_
You are very welcome. When I was new, a LONG time ago, I had help from strangers. So that's what I try to do for others. Always pay it forward. It's lovely to have you here! heart

I rarely ever get help on new websites for things, as I fear sounding needy or something. But I decided that I would reach out a little since I did attempt to join Gaia a long time ago (2007 or 2008 probably) and just struggled too much with money and being poor so I gave up after like 2 weeks. But now I aim to be a member who actually enjoys their access to this site ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:49 pm
Hello, My name is linette and I've been a member of Gaia since 2004. I took a hiatus in jan2013 and came back in july2014...

Everything has gotten out of hand and it makes me feel like a newbie all over again!  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:59 am
kazeaka
Hello, My name is linette and I've been a member of Gaia since 2004. I took a hiatus in jan2013 and came back in july2014...

Everything has gotten out of hand and it makes me feel like a newbie all over again!

Oh, I know sweetie! The inflation is horrible, and zomg has virtually been abandoned. It is quite strange. But there are good things, like this summer event for the NSTG 3nodding  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff