Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Newly Active Oldie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elindarhya

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:29 pm
Hi everyone!

I started on Gaia almost ten years ago. I've been a member of this guild for several years of that time. However, I was never active and always felt a bit intimidated and awkward as an established Gaian who felt they had little to offer.

Now I'm back after a couple years away from the site and things have gone completely insane

all the sudden, gold is worthless

the hot topic in the community is essentially that there isn't a community

I get 4182735457232257986643 announcements a day for new cash items

Since the Gaia I remember apparently might be gone for good, I've decided to get active in here. Ebania is a long-time friend that I met on Gaia back in my early early days, and I can see the effort she and the other admins of this guild put into keeping it like the Gaia I remember--fun, active, friendly, and generous. I'm not really good at talking about myself, so instead of giving you a summary of "who I am", I'd like to just say hello and that I look forward to getting to know the people here smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:43 pm
Elindarhya
Nice to meet you! I joined Gaia in 2004 was on hiatus from 2013 to just recently and I was really shocked on how everything skyrocketed in prices... Things that were cheap back then now cost over a billion. Things that you thought were expensive for being 1 million now are in the trillions.... its just too crazy! I hope it can go back to normal someday!  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:03 pm
The guillds are still relatively safe and friendly. You may also want to try JoyRose's Our Village. We need a bigger population still, but the potential for that good ol' friendly feel is there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:04 pm
Different...Very.
The guillds are still relatively safe and friendly. You may also want to try JoyRose's Our Village. We need a bigger population still, but the potential for that good ol' friendly feel is there. 3nodding

Thanks for the suggestion smile I'll poke around a bit for sure.  

Elindarhya

Generous Entrepreneur

easter bunniii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:19 pm
I love the guild so far. Nice, friendly people. I need to start posting outside of the guild as well but I don't even know where to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:24 am
I'm an oldie here as well but have not been very active. That of course has changed now biggrin  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:53 am
Elindarhya

Well, welcome back as I would recall? I started gaia in 2008 and went on hiatus from 2010 and came back less than a month ago..I was so shocked that a lot has changed since my hiatus years and well I'm also disappointed about some changes.

And what I got to say about Gcash items is.. They make me feel poor.. I couldn't afford Gcash cause' I don't wanna waste my real life money that mom and dad gave.. And about the prices of marketplace items that are skyrocketing makes me sad that I also couldn't afford the items that worth billions.. IDK about trillions but man.. there'll be a lot of 0's, (they used to be in K's and M's) vas happenin'? (back then gold is hard to get) (but now daily chance/machine can give us more than 10K) but it's still not enough..  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games