Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
New and all that. :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyCosset

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:50 am
Hei; I am new to the guild AND new to the site, so wish me the best of luck everyone!

Can´t wait to put myself into how this whole site works for once; always wanted to... never really had the time. =)

Well, I am a 22 year old girl, who lives with my fiancé, my kitten, three goldfish and... ye.. that´s more or less me I guess. smile

I just got a new job today, working at a step-in company (they call me when someone needs a step in cause they are sick or away from work). Thing is, they just called me half an hour ago about a job; and I was EATING... and didm´t have my phone with me! D=
So sad... =(

Hopefully they will call me again... =/

Anyways; good luck to me, and hope to get to know you all! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:53 am
Hey there ^^
Welcome to the NSTG smile  

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Dead Villain

Dangerous Raider

3,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 am
MyCosset
Hei; I am new to the guild AND new to the site, so wish me the best of luck everyone!

Can´t wait to put myself into how this whole site works for once; always wanted to... never really had the time. =)

Well, I am a 22 year old girl, who lives with my fiancé, my kitten, three goldfish and... ye.. that´s more or less me I guess. smile

I just got a new job today, working at a step-in company (they call me when someone needs a step in cause they are sick or away from work). Thing is, they just called me half an hour ago about a job; and I was EATING... and didm´t have my phone with me! D=
So sad... =(

They'll call back or you should call them. (if you know the number and really want it.) Depends on the office worker, sometimes they are too lazy to call back. (I used to work in a office so seen a lot of people...)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:11 pm
Congrats on the new job! 3nodding  

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

MyCosset

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:41 am
Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!! :*

I ended up getting jobs everyday last week. ^_^
So I got really happy!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:42 am
Welcome!
I'm Riley.
I am 23 so we are close in age.
Any questions, just ask!

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

MissLivingDeadGirl

Spiritual Lionheart

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:10 am
MyCosset

So sad... =(

Hiya! I'm Kora! Welcome to the guild. cat_3nodding I'm 21, so we're pretty close in age as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:03 pm
I am new too. 29, Artistic person who lives between bf and parents. I have a cat Simese kiki, and 3 fish. I work at an Arcade in my city. I cosplay, play video games even PC, and I go to conventions.  

rosiesenpai

Hopeful Visionary

23,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items