Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
I'm Easter!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

easter bunniii

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:47 pm
Yes, my name is actually Easter. I just was lurking through the introductions and figured I'd make an official one myself. I'm seventeen as of a few days ago and my cousin told me about Gaia.
I am full pinoy and have spent most of my life traveling. I currently live in FL with my cousin isa who showed me the website and her daughter aliyah.
I love to read, write and watch shows on netflix. Nice to meet everyone. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:47 pm
easter bunniii

Welcome to the guild! I greeted you in your welcome to gaia thread as well, so you already know me a little. I just wanted to ask some things. First, what shows do you like to watch on there? Second.. that is one HUGE stuffed animal in your sig! What's the story on that?  

Maholix

Newbie Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

easter bunniii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:23 am
Maholix
easter bunniii

Welcome to the guild! I greeted you in your welcome to gaia thread as well, so you already know me a little. I just wanted to ask some things. First, what shows do you like to watch on there? Second.. that is one HUGE stuffed animal in your sig! What's the story on that?

Heh I actually just changed my sig because I thought it'd be funny.
I was at a fair and I was actually in a pile of like three of those stuffed animals haha
I like to watch Trailer Park Boys, Revenge, and Shameless ((which isnt on netflix but its sooo good))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:27 pm
easter bunniii
Yes, my name is actually Easter. I just was lurking through the introductions and figured I'd make an official one myself. I'm seventeen as of a few days ago and my cousin told me about Gaia.
I am full pinoy and have spent most of my life traveling. I currently live in FL with my cousin isa who showed me the website and her daughter aliyah.

Nice too meet you too, welcome to the guild. I live in FL too! Hope you have a great time on gaia. Feel free to stop by Wisteria's Free Zone as we have many games and contest going on!  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

easter bunniii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:45 pm
kazeaka
easter bunniii

Nice too meet you too, welcome to the guild. I live in FL too! Hope you have a great time on gaia. Feel free to stop by Wisteria's Free Zone as we have many games and contest going on!

I'm in Tampa! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:00 pm
easter bunniii
kazeaka
easter bunniii

I'm in Tampa! biggrin

OMG I'm currently in Brandon but will move to Tampa/Temple Terrace in 2 weeks!! So, does that mean you are a Metrocon goer?  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

easter bunniii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:52 am
kazeaka
easter bunniii
kazeaka
easter bunniii

I'm in Tampa! biggrin

OMG I'm currently in Brandon but will move to Tampa/Temple Terrace in 2 weeks!! So, does that mean you are a Metrocon goer?

I just moved here a few months ago with my cousin and she isn't really into those things but I'll probably go alone next time lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:10 am
easter bunniii
kazeaka
easter bunniii
kazeaka
easter bunniii

I'm in Tampa! biggrin

I just moved here a few months ago with my cousin and she isn't really into those things but I'll probably go alone next time lol

Neat! Luckily for us Tampa folks, we have plenty of theme parks to entertain us 3nodding  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:40 pm
Welcome!
If you have any questions, ask away.
I was also introduced to Gaia by a cousin.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:41 pm
kazeaka

I have tons of family in Brandon, Florida.
whee

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:23 pm
Welcome easter! If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask us. we'll be happy to help you~ Feel free to come and chat with us or join in the games and charities~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:55 pm
easter bunniii

Oh! A Filipino! Can you speak tagalog? Hi! Pinoy rin ako. hehehe Nice to see another filipino! Im sure you will enjoy here! Feel free to ask me and the other crew if you have any questions!

Artistic Wizard

Angelic Spirit

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:28 am
easter bunniii

OMG~ Easter, u have a cute name... Unique name.. cat_blaugh come and chat with some of the guide members for sometime. It's starting to get quiet in the guild.. cat_crying If u have problems and questions, don't hesitate to ask us for help.. 4laugh  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games