Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Lonely Second Year Hufflepuff Needs Friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:35 pm
          So, the title pretty much says all, but I'll explain a little about my character. Ariana Elwood is a happy-go-lucky metamorphmagus who's up to being friends with anyone. She hasn't had that many friends up until this point, so it'd be helpful if she really did... She fits the Hufflepuff stereotype rather well other than the fact that she's a very quiet girl. She'll be very open upon first meeting her being that she's very trusting so it won't be hard to talk to her. She's usually found in either the Common Room, or the library, so if you want to they could meet in either of those places? I really haven't a clue.

If you have any idea on how they meet, that would help as well; I'm not really that good at doing that sort of thing. No preferences -- can be pretty much any house, year, gender, etc. I don't care. Any ideas, just post below!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:18 pm
Alice and Jasper are always looking for more friends.
Since they're all in Hufflepuff they could meet in the common room. Those two are always in there when they aren't going wandering around the castle. As you know they are both in third year.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:00 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24194737
Valentina La Russa, third year Gryffindor, also needs a social life or what ever
She always somewhere with violin or studying when she can be bothered.
she has maybe 2 friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:28 pm
Danica Stewart's always interested in making friends. Usually you can find her involved in her classes or with the Quidditch team. She's a Second Year Gryffindor.  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:35 am
I have my flighty 2nd year Hufflepuff: Cathy, actually she has talked at least once if not twice to Ariana last year. 3nodding

Anyways, she would be in the Hufflepuff Common Room, runs around her classes, and is on the quidditch team, and music club (though, it is arguable exactly how much music she actually knows.) Cathy is a friendly sort though. She'd talk to someone who says hi to her with a smile regardless of who.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:04 pm
          murruelecreuset

The three could definitely get along. I have a feeling, though, with Jasper's usually quiet personality Ariana would get to know Alice much better. Of course, that doesn't mean that they can't be friends, it's just that I feel that Ariana and Alice would be quick friends because of their similar personalities, ya'know?

Graydon Ironshield

I believe Ariana and Danica talked at least once -- the were practising a spell, I believe? That could definitely work out, though. Any ideas about them getting together at some point? They could always study together in either the Great Hall or Library, maybe? Dunno...

mc2

Ariana and Cathy have definitely talked before, even a bit this year, but then I think Cathy started talking to someone else >< They're like...kinda friends, but not really, as they barely talk? I'd be willing to start something in the common room if you'd like.

And sorry all for late replies! Gaia never notified me of anyone posting here ><

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:01 pm
Arkendrai

Oh I completely understand. Honestly Jasper was never meant to have many friends and usually only has friend through Alice. Though Alice has all of Friday off so you have a pretty good chance of seeing her then smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:39 am
Arkendrai

Like I said, Cathy can be a bit flighty. She bounces around a lot, it seems. sweatdrop It is up to you if you want to start something in the common room. I'm for it, but I know you've got a lot of valid offers here. 3nodding  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:43 pm
Didn't make the connection, but you're correct, they were studying 'Expelliarmus' before the old DADA thread went to the Willow. We can either set things up in a class or in the Great Hall.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:29 pm
              ha, look who forgot about this ><
              Sorry for the late replies, guys! Real life has been a bit busy lately...

mc2

Yeah, I've noticed xD
              We can start something, of course we're going to have to wait until it's back to school for them, aren't we? Ha. Anyway, I don't mind, I love Cathy! So does Ariana, of course...she likes everyone xD
              The two could certainly talk in the common room, though. We can start it up as soon as it's back to school, if you'd like.

Graydon Ironshield

We could do either, it doesn't matter to me. I feel like setting something up in the Great Hall would be easier than setting something up in a class, though...

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:17 pm
Have them meet up on the train if you like. Guaranteed Dani will be looking for friends to sit with.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:29 pm
              Graydon Ironshield

That's cool with me. The only issue is that I rarely post on the train, so you'd probably have to remind me when it comes time >< I have the memory of a goldfish, so I may not remember...

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:35 am
Don't feel bad. I'm lucky to remember to get on the train.  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games