Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
I got an Auror so YAY PLOTS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:13 pm
Y'all know Lysandar, right? Crazy-arse Lysandar Tempest who murdered all those muggles that one time?

He's baaaaaaaaaaaack 8D

Here's the thing. Post-insanity, Lysandar is pretty sold on the whole "I have to cleanse the world thing." Nothing large-scale (he's not quite badass enough for that), but, yaknow, one filthy mudblood/muggle/squib at a time. And he was all sold on the idea that his precious granddaughter Persephone was going to be his protege, that he was going to save her from her awful, muggle-loving father and the two of them would be a family (d'aw, how sweet... I think).

Except, this was her first year at Hogwarts, and she as sorted into Hufflepuff, which is obviously unacceptable. Lysandar is pretty well convinced that she must be broken beyond repair for such a tragedy to've happened. So, he's going to try to 'fix' her the only way he can... through MURDER (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN). Except, I love ickle Sephy, she's presh, so obviously she has to be saved.

Basically, Lysandar's going to take over the family's flat, incapacitate her father and cousin, and do a lot of crazy villain monologuing and torture her a bit while he tries to work up the nerve to actually kill her (she is, after all, the only the in he entire world he loves). It'll take a few days, during which time Antony's boss is going to write them asking why the heck Antony hasn't shown up for work. Ava will get the owl, frantically pen a response along the lines of 'Yo, dude, we're being held hostage by Antony's dad and he's gonna kill Persephone, HALP.' Gabriel will then head down to the Aurors department and recruit an Auror to check out the situation, given that Lysandar is a seriously wanted criminal.

THAT'S WHERE YOU COME IN (whoever you are)

If you would like to be the Auror who comes to apprehend Lysandar, lemme know! I need you! I'm not ENTIRELY sure yet if he's actually going to go to jail, that will be contingent on whether or not I can spring him later since leaving him there to rot forever would be a HUGE waste. But, your character will probably get to duel with him a bit, there might be injuries, whatever.

C'MON, IT'LL BE FUUUUUUUUN 8D

Realtalk, if you're interested, post a link to your Auror's profile and quote me. I have the notification for people posting in my threads turned off because I made all those NPC shops and location threads and chizz.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:56 pm
I VOLUNTEER DARCY BENNETT BECAUSE HE IS ALL ABOUT CHILD SAVING.
And butt kicking...but that's belated 8'D  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:15 pm
Yukina101
I VOLUNTEER DARCY BENNETT BECAUSE HE IS ALL ABOUT CHILD SAVING.
And butt kicking...but that's belated 8'D

DARCY BENNETT ACCEPTED. JUST GOTTA TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT FUTURE JAIL BREAK POTENTIAL THEN PLOT IS READY FOR REQUEST TO BE WRITTEN UP.  
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games