Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Halllooo NSTG!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrastes Tits

Golden Egg

14,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:53 pm
Hola from Spain! My name is Cheyenne I'm a 19 college student from well you got that in my greetings, Hey wait a minute you don't look new?! No I'm not new to Gaia more of a new to the way Gaia is these days, I haven't been around much with all that Gaia has gone through something's good other that me feel meh. Well I am here to start over in a sense and figure out what it is like to be a Gaian again!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:16 am
Andrastes Tits
Hola from Spain! My name is Cheyenne I'm a 19 college student from well you got that in my greetings, Hey wait a minute you don't look new?! No I'm not new to Gaia more of a new to the way Gaia is these days, I haven't been around much with all that Gaia has gone through something's good other that me feel meh. Well I am here to start over in a sense and figure out what it is like to be a Gaian again!

Welcome back~ I also came back a few weeks ago after an almost 3 year hiatus. People here in NSTG are very welcoming and friendly. If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask. There are also various charities and give away forums to help the newbies and returning oldbies. Feel free to explore and chat with us~  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Andrastes Tits

Golden Egg

14,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:12 pm
Emberxylic Len
Andrastes Tits

Welcome back~ I also came back a few weeks ago after an almost 3 year hiatus. People here in NSTG are very welcoming and friendly. If you have any problems don't hesitate to ask. There are also various charities and give away forums to help the newbies and returning oldbies. Feel free to explore and chat with us~

I can see the kindness and do feel welcome! My hiatus wasn't as long but I do feel out of sync, and I will be sure to ask if I need any help figuring things out, I sold many of my items and or had friends that were kind enough to chuck random things at me, so I'm not much of a asker, more of a giver.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 pm
Andrastes Tits
Emberxylic Len
Andrastes Tits

I can see the kindness and do feel welcome! My hiatus wasn't as long but I do feel out of sync, and I will be sure to ask if I need any help figuring things out, I sold many of my items and or had friends that were kind enough to chuck random things at me, so I'm not much of a asker, more of a giver.

That's good~ it's great to have friends to help out. Most of my friends are inactive now but I've gotten a lot of help thanks to this guild and some anon threads.  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items