Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
I need 50 "Flower on My Head(s)", please help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xeiro Flora

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:17 pm
I need them for alchemical works but I have a long way to go still, so, maybe any of you who have them and don't care for the item could give me it? Please??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:55 pm
Xeiro Flora
I need them for alchemical works but I have a long way to go still, so, maybe any of you who have them and don't care for the item could give me it? Please??
I don't have flowers but do you want some caches? o.o I have a lot of gold topaz diamond and plat bags I don't really want to go through the trouble of selling.  

Althea the Noble Seraph

Noble Friend

Xeiro Flora

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Althea Dawn
Xeiro Flora
I don't have flowers but do you want some caches? o.o I have a lot of gold topaz diamond and plat bags I don't really want to go through the trouble of selling.

I do indeed wish for your cashes my friend! A alchemist can never have to many as I say, hehe.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:02 pm
Sent you some. Good luck in your quest!

ll xio ll

Hilarious Businesswoman

Luthien Melwasul

Heart Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 pm
I just cant do the alchemy, I have a ton of caches you can have as well  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:50 pm
I will send you some smile  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Xeiro Flora

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:20 pm
-l-- x i o x i o --l-

A thousand thank you's to you, and I will need every bit of luck I'm sure with our current market..if lucky, I can sometimes get a single flower on my head for a at least logical price.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:22 pm
kazeaka

A very deep thank you to your charity, I will make sure to repay this debt some how, as with all the others who have helped *bow*  

Xeiro Flora

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000

Xeiro Flora

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:24 pm
Luthien Melwasul
I just cant do the alchemy, I have a ton of caches you can have as well

I give you my deepest thanks. And also offer some help, I could help you in alchemy as well, if you wish it, just call on me and I will help how I may. Thank you for your gift again, a very kind gesture.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:28 pm
Xeiro Flora
-l-- x i o x i o --l-

A thousand thank you's to you, and I will need every bit of luck I'm sure with our current market..if lucky, I can sometimes get a single flower on my head for a at least logical price.

Yeah those prices are crazy confused . If I get any more I'll be sure to pass them on to you smile

ll xio ll

Hilarious Businesswoman

Xeiro Flora

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:32 pm
-l-- x i o x i o --l-
Xeiro Flora
-l-- x i o x i o --l-

Yeah those prices are crazy confused . If I get any more I'll be sure to pass them on to you smile

Ah, very good, I thank you my friend *bow* and yes, some of the people, believe this item is of a value at 500,000,000...nay..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:46 pm
Xeiro Flora
kazeaka

A very deep thank you to your charity, I will make sure to repay this debt some how, as with all the others who have helped *bow*

No worries whee  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SecretStrength

Striking Senshi

13,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:20 pm
Xeiro Flora

Grabbed you a few. Also check out my charity here to see if I have any other alchemy stuff you need (and of course caches).  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:47 pm
SecretStrength
Xeiro Flora

Grabbed you a few. Also check out my charity here to see if I have any other alchemy stuff you need (and of course caches).

A very very grateful thank you for your gift, and as well your offer. I forever thank you. *bow*  

Xeiro Flora

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items