Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
24 year old looking male for girl around the same age.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi white fox

8,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:33 pm
Hi I'm Andy I'm 24 years old looking for someone to date. I live in New York and am looking for someone in the same state and around the same age as me. I'm a big guy and I'm kinda shy so trying to ask women out is kinda hard for me. I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind that I'm overweight and will care about me because I'm smart and goofy. I'm a bit of a nerd, I love to read and write, play video games watch movies. Two of my favorite tv shows are the walking dead and doctor who. It's not that I don't go outside, I go for walks and I get a lot of exercise at work. I don't care about weight or ethnicity, just have a big heart and an open mind. I'm also very affectionate. I love hugging and cuddling and holding hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 am
Bump  

Chibi white fox

8,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Junge Katzen

High-functioning Consumer

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:49 pm
Chibi white fox
Hi I'm Andy I'm 24 years old looking for someone to date. I live in New York and am looking for someone in the same state and around the same age as me. I'm a big guy and I'm kinda shy so trying to ask women out is kinda hard for me. I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind that I'm overweight and will care about me because I'm smart and goofy. I'm a bit of a nerd, I love to read and write, play video games watch movies. Two of my favorite tv shows are the walking dead and doctor who. It's not that I don't go outside, I go for walks and I get a lot of exercise at work. I don't care about weight or ethnicity, just have a big heart and an open mind. I'm also very affectionate. I love hugging and cuddling and holding hands.

The Walking Dead Rox my Sox smile s05e08 made me cry tho sad  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff