Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Friends for a Ravenclaw?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:46 pm
So, Dylan needs some friends. He's a little lonely at the moment. Not looking for anything romantic quite yet, probably not until fourth or fifth year. His profile pretty much explains everything, but for those who are too lazy to read, he's a first year Ravenclaw, and he basically fits the house perfectly. He's quiet, which some may mistake for shyness, and he's somewhat of an introvert. I don't really have a preference on where he meets a friend, it could be the Common Room, the dining hall, the library, or anywhere that you would expect a Ravenclaw to be in the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:52 pm
Hey! EMILY!!!!

Is all i have to say.

haha Emily Vanadeth has spoken to him a few times. I've also got a first year Ravenclaw who has no friends if you are interested in her  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:07 pm
I have a First Year coming into the guild next school year. Her name is Victoria Macclellan, if you wanna look her up. She could always use an older and wiser friend to help her through Hogwarts. c:

(See what I did there? lololololol)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:30 pm
The Shiny Furret
I have a First Year coming into the guild next school year. Her name is Victoria Macclellan, if you wanna look her up. She could always use an older and wiser friend to help her through Hogwarts. c:

That works!  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:31 pm
Godly Tendencies
The Shiny Furret

That works!

Coolio! If you come up with an idea for them to meet or if we need to come up with something together, just pm me or something. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:05 am
Morrigan hasn't been approved yet but she will need some friends (or just turn into a misanthrope over the course of seven years lol), though apparently her mother is nearby until approval, so no funny ideas.
As to your signature, you are a gentleman and a scholar.  

Akanescute

Unbeatable Werewolf

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces