Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Newbie Noob Searches for RP Buddies c: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:23 pm
Hiya~ emotion_yatta My name is Shiny and I just joined the guild! *cue confetti*

My family was recently accepted (pending for job app, but same thing in the long run) and I'd like to take them out for a spin. So I'm gonna post the family link here so you can click at your leisure and say a thing or two about the members on this post. emotion_c8

Tyler Carson Macclellan - Age 31 - Former Gryffindor - Music Instructor
So if your character even likes to hum while doing the dishes, Tyler will cling to them and babble about music to them, in the nicest way. He's a man who wears his heart on his sleeve and always has a song to sing. 3nodding

Maylene Rose Macclellan - Age 29 - Former Hufflepuff - Stay-at-Home Mother
May doesn't get out much, since she has three balls of energy to take care of 24/7, but when she does, she enjoys a hot cup of tea and an interesting conversation. If she's out and about, chances are she'll have at least one of her children with her, unless she can find a babysitter. May also loves to read novels about romance, adventure, mystery, you name it! emotion_awesome

Victoria Renae Macclellan - Age 11 - Upcoming First Year Student
Tori is a headstrong girly girl who despises bugs and getting dirty. She is obsessed with fashion and finds pride in helping her "fashion victims" when she can. She can also be dramatic, so watch out for that. But all in all, she's a very sweet girl. emotion_bigheart

Kyson Jeffrey Macclellan - Age 8 - Future Hogwarts Student
Ky loves to play football in the yard, as well as going for a run around the property. It wouldn't be surprising to find him jogging down Diagon Alley if his mother brought him into the city. So if you have an energetic young'un, Kyson can definitely use up some time and energy playing with them. He is a tad self-centered, however. emotion_8c

Skylar Anne Macclellan - Age 4 - Future Hogwarts Student
Sky is very, very quiet. She's incredibly shy and doesn't open up to most people, not even her own family at times. (Kyson swears he's never heard her talk before.) She likes to color and paint and listen to pretty music. If you have a toddler who needs a tag-along buddy, Skylar is your girl. 4laugh

Note: If your character is looking for a babysitting job, you can also post here regarding that. May and Ty do enjoy a night out every once in a while, after all. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:07 am
Oh my Darling! So I totes have an idea. I currently have a stay at home mum who has no friends... Would you like to meet her? This is Denise Snow Mother of three with two twin six year old boys! biggrin

Here  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:33 am
Hmm... well the best I have to offer is the Ryans family which is needing crew review for its recent updates but that should come around soon enough.

Edwin Ryans-age 40-Former Gryffindor- Halfblood - Mediwizard

Acacia Persephone Ryans ("Casey Ryans", maiden name Chaisty)-age 39-Former Slytherin- Disowned Pureblood- Owner of Flourish and Blotts

Seymour Benjamin Ryans-age 12-Upcoming Second Year-Slytherin: basically he devotes an astronomical amount of time on avoiding school work and roaming the school grounds in his free time. He gets bored easily and is fairly non-judgmental though he is quick to argue if he feels someone is stuck up or ungrateful for what they have.

Anyways, the reason I mention them is that Seymour is around the same age as Victoria and probably would get along with her and her siblings and the Ryans family lives in Diagon Alley above the bookstore Flourish and Blotts where Seymour would hang out a lot since his mother owns the store and it is a place most first years would theoretically stop by.

And welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:58 am
shabatha

Denise sounds like the person Maylene would love to have as a friend. And her two boys can play with Kyson if you want. C: Wonderful idea, darling~~ emotion_yatta

mc2

I don't see why Edwin and Casey can't be Tyler and May's friends too. Especially Casey and Maylene, who both enjoy reading and Herbology. C: Seymour and Tori would get along swimmingly. I can see the two of them getting into a friendly argument and ending the whole thing in a laugh. xD

So yeah, we can have the Macclellans meet all these nice people. emotion_kirakira

And thanks for the welcome! emotion_bigheart  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:16 am
The Shiny Furret
shabatha

Denise sounds like the person Maylene would love to have as a friend. And her two boys can play with Kyson if you want. C: Wonderful idea, darling~~ emotion_yatta

mc2

I don't see why Edwin and Casey can't be Tyler and May's friends too. Especially Casey and Maylene, who both enjoy reading and Herbology. C: Seymour and Tori would get along swimmingly. I can see the two of them getting into a friendly argument and ending the whole thing in a laugh. xD

So yeah, we can have the Macclellans meet all these nice people. emotion_kirakira

Yay! Sounds good biggrin Would love for the boys to have playmates too biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:36 am
shabatha
The Shiny Furret
shabatha

mc2

Yay! Sounds good biggrin Would love for the boys to have playmates too biggrin

Awesome! C: I'm building some formats, but I can do a post somewhere if you've got any ideas. sweatdrop  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:38 am
The Shiny Furret

Ummm.... sweatdrop

They live in Scotland?
Oh! Diagon Alley! You need to start looking for stuff for your upcoming firstie right? Denise will be taking an upcoming firstie and the boys soon to look at things for school!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:42 am
shabatha
The Shiny Furret

Ummm.... sweatdrop

They live in Scotland?
Oh! Diagon Alley! You need to start looking for stuff for your upcoming firstie right? Denise will be taking an upcoming firstie and the boys soon to look at things for school!

Oooh, you're right! Sounds good to me! Shall I post first or you? I still need to throw together a group format, so. sweatdrop  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:46 am
The Shiny Furret
shabatha
The Shiny Furret

Ummm.... sweatdrop

They live in Scotland?

Oooh, you're right! Sounds good to me! Shall I post first or you? I still need to throw together a group format, so. sweatdrop

I don't mind posting first biggrin I gotta make her a profile too hehe >.< So you can keep working and i'll let you know when I have one up  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:47 am
shabatha
The Shiny Furret
shabatha
The Shiny Furret

Ummm.... sweatdrop

They live in Scotland?

I don't mind posting first biggrin I gotta make her a profile too hehe >.< So you can keep working and i'll let you know when I have one up

Okay. C: Just quote me in your post or something. emotion_yatta  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:39 am
First off, welcome to the guild. :3

Now, in regards to your inquiry, I have an upcoming first year (same age as Victoria) named Lyall that I'd be more than happy to RP. He is a happy, carefree kid in need of some friends before he jumps into the magical world. He's a muggleborn, so he'll more than likely ask a lot of questions!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:45 am
Miss GryffindorK

Now, in regards to your inquiry, I have an upcoming first year (same age as Victoria) named Lyall that I'd be more than happy to RP. He is a happy, carefree kid in need of some friends before he jumps into the magical world. He's a muggleborn, so he'll more than likely ask a lot of questions!

Thank you so much! emotion_yatta I'd love for Lyall and Tori to be friends! The more First Years that can be friends, the better, right? C: I've got a scene going right now with her in Diagon Alley, so maybe after that is done, we can have the two of them meet up somewhere? Or something like that? Not sure how posting in the same subforum works, really. sweatdrop  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:50 am
The Shiny Furret
Miss GryffindorK

Thank you so much! emotion_yatta I'd love for Lyall and Tori to be friends! The more First Years that can be friends, the better, right? C: I've got a scene going right now with her in Diagon Alley, so maybe after that is done, we can have the two of them meet up somewhere? Or something like that? Not sure how posting in the same subforum works, really. sweatdrop

Well, I do believe you're only allowed to be at one place at a time, but I can certainly wait! If nothing else, the two can always meet at Platform 9¾ later in the summer before school starts. Or heck, after school starts. I'm not picky! Let me know if you wanna RP! I'm usually open and more than willing. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:53 am
Miss GryffindorK
The Shiny Furret
Miss GryffindorK

Well, I do believe you're only allowed to be at one place at a time, but I can certainly wait! If nothing else, the two can always meet at Platform 9¾ later in the summer before school starts. Or heck, after school starts. I'm not picky! Let me know if you wanna RP! I'm usually open and more than willing. xD

Okay, thanks! emotion_yatta  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:27 pm
Ooh! I have an incoming firstie too! Her name's Rider. If my family gets approved here soon, then can role play together too!  
Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff