Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Howdie!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:56 pm
Following through the welcome post, and it suggested I collect howdies, hehe! cat_biggrin
My account has just been reactivated, so I am happy to say hello to Gaia after being away for.. 10 years.. Since I was last on, I have gotten married and am working in customer service. I love fitness and the outdoors, so I may not been on too much, but I love a chance to socialize!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:18 pm
Howdy! Welcome back to Gaia. <3
How exciting. O: Most avatars look so different now compared to 10 years ago. XD; Just that has to be strange enough.

A lot has changed and a lot of things have been added in 10 years. However, the basics have pretty much stayed the same. ...With so much more added in. Don't hesitate to ask questions. People in this guild love to help out. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:29 pm
sdrawkcab
Howdy! Welcome back to Gaia. <3
How exciting. O: Most avatars look so different now compared to 10 years ago. XD; Just that has to be strange enough.

A lot has changed and a lot of things have been added in 10 years. However, the basics have pretty much stayed the same. ...With so much more added in. Don't hesitate to ask questions. People in this guild love to help out. c:

Thank you! The change is a huge difference! I made a comment and someone sent me some items to upgrade my look. I think the old outfit may have actually caused the person physical pain. cat_rofl Whoever thought of doing the animated items is a genius!
I'm not sure I'll ever really get into all the games they have, but it is lovely to see there are still a lot of forums to cruise through!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games