Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Awkward hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vee Stein

Blessed Protagonist

15,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:29 pm
Um hi guys and gals, My current name Is Undefined Curiosity, That's due to change. I'll explain in a bit.

Intro mad Basics out of the way I'm 19, a male, I use the female base cause It's slimmer and less bulky :p, I joined gaia back in 2009, That said I've been on gaia for a many many years. However I'm new to the whole Forum experience, sure I have a lot of posts but it's mostly from RP forums, I suck at those now XD and I forgot how to code. Gaaah I'm useless XD hopefully you guys can help me a tad

back on track, Since then I've completed quite A lot of "dream avis" My account went inactive for a few months before the Inflation hit and now I'm back. Since my dreams are done, I want to help others with theirs. For the past few weeks I've been doing it on my own brightening a few days and making someone smile with gold and my most precious items. Like this one kid I gave him the rufus cosplay, it's not really THAT big of an item really, but It was one of the first items I started with and I remember finding some way to use it in Everything. Like no matter if my outfit was horrible, I threw it in for good measure. haha. anyways, my point is I want to help people, buuuuut this is actually my first time helping the citizens of Gaia Online, sooo I have no clue what I'm doing, some pointers would help I guess and...

Lastly, If you've made it this far. Kudos to you biggrin and sorry It's SO long XD

edit: Oh and I'm a very simple person, This avi isn't as Spectacular as all the others, but to me It's a masterpiece <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:27 am
Undefined Curiosity
Um hi guys and gals, My current name Is Undefined Curiosity, That's due to change. I'll explain in a bit.

Intro mad Basics out of the way I'm 19, a male, I use the female base cause It's slimmer and less bulky :p, I joined gaia back in 2009, That said I've been on gaia for a many many years. However I'm new to the whole Forum experience, sure I have a lot of posts but it's mostly from RP forums, I suck at those now XD and I forgot how to code. Gaaah I'm useless XD hopefully you guys can help me a tad

back on track, Since then I've completed quite A lot of "dream avis" My account went inactive for a few months before the Inflation hit and now I'm back. Since my dreams are done, I want to help others with theirs. For the past few weeks I've been doing it on my own brightening a few days and making someone smile with gold and my most precious items. Like this one kid I gave him the rufus cosplay, it's not really THAT big of an item really, but It was one of the first items I started with and I remember finding some way to use it in Everything. Like no matter if my outfit was horrible, I threw it in for good measure. haha. anyways, my point is I want to help people, buuuuut this is actually my first time helping the citizens of Gaia Online, sooo I have no clue what I'm doing, some pointers would help I guess and...

Lastly, If you've made it this far. Kudos to you biggrin and sorry It's SO long XD

edit: Oh and I'm a very simple person, This avi isn't as Spectacular as all the others, but to me It's a masterpiece <3

Hello and welcome to the guild~ You can help fellow gaians by setting up charities/giveaways/ games. You can also help them out with their quests in the item quests forum and help out answer questions in the questions & assistance forum. Chat with them to make them feel welcomed and get to know each other~ we are really thankful for your enthusiasm to help heart
If you have any questions or you just wanna chat feel free to talk to us~  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:39 am
                ooh welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:37 am
Hiya!
Welcome!

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Vee Stein

Blessed Protagonist

15,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Pickled Cactus

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Thank ya'll.

Emberxylic Len

As for you! define games... XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:54 pm
Undefined Curiosity

lol xD Games such as RNG games, Contests, Raffles, Dice rolling,etc. and gives out prizes.  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Vee Stein

Blessed Protagonist

15,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:13 am
Emberxylic Len
Undefined Curiosity

lol xD Games such as RNG games, Contests, Raffles, Dice rolling,etc. and gives out prizes.

Q~Q Sempai what's RNG I've seen that A LOT and don't quite get what it means... for the record I KNOW NOTHING  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:45 pm
Undefined Curiosity
Emberxylic Len
Undefined Curiosity

Q~Q Sempai what's RNG I've seen that A LOT and don't quite get what it means... for the record I KNOW NOTHING
Lol that's alright, we'll help out. RNG means random number generator. it's one of the actions you can do when you post a reply. Dice roll is also one of the actions you can do.  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:36 pm
Hello, hello, welcome to the guild! Whether you're a newbie or an oldbie, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here! If you ever have any questions, don't be shy- there's a lot of awesome peops who'll be happy to answer any questions. So...yeah, come on in and make yourself at home! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:54 am
Welcome back, and welcome to the guild! If you need any assistance, let us know. blaugh  

Arekitsu-Chan

Fluffy Lop

7,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items