Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:29 pm
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔══.♥.════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Quote:

Read First

I'm not the quickest at tagging rps. Life is really busy, and my muse can be touch and go due to exhaustion/stress/time constraints, but I tend to be pretty steadily active. I reply to all of my rp's once a month minimum, maybe a couple times a month, but not much more than that on a regular basis. I try to go in order of who has been waiting the longest for replies, but if I have muse, I will use it to get the ball rolling as once I'v replied once, I can generally reply to more. If that will bother you, please don't ask me for rp n_n; we can back plot though! I know most people on here have dealt with how RL can pull you away from stuff on here so I will just leave it at that! Sometimes RL will pull me away for short spurts and I will post less often. Thankfully, I know most of you understand and you guys are amazing for that!

As far as breedings, feel free to pm me if you are interested in a soq with free slots, even if I'm not openly looking, but understand that I do not and likely will not have slots to try in breedings for quite some time. In addition, breedings are not official until there is an agreement. If we have both agreed to reserve a breeding for one another, I will reserve a breeding for you with that soq and try to keep in touch with you about it, but honestly, I prefer to make the agreement right away if we both like the pair and then just not use the agreement until later on. (So if you see me make a fling agreement with someone else, I am not ignoring or replacing out couple, just setting stuff up for the future/beforehand if we've plotted something for later on. If you worry I've forgotten, feel free to ask. And if you would prefer I do not make other agreements until we've had our breeding, let me know right away). For some characters, I will require background plotting so we can decide how they met and what led to their relationship, but I will not require an actual rp to take place before the agreement unless you are looking for a LM agreement.

I will not be taking on any IM rps. Multiple posts all at once has just never really worked for me (I get distracted and tend to be online sporadically) I apologize, I am open to plotting to fill in the spaces. Background plotting is a lot of fun for me because it is so casual and it tends to make me want to rp, always a plus.

Thanks everyone!

User Image
Thank you techabyte for the lovely banner <3
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.♥.══╝

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:06 pm

[ Jessamine ]

User Image

Breed: Half Kalona (ICly)
Temper: Unstable
Found: 11/05/2009
Obtained: Halloween 2009 Bake-off contest!
Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Devicious
02 || Relic
03 || Relic
04 || Relic
05 || Relic?

About Me:
Jessamine is unstable, that is to say she is very sweet, innocent and ladylike about 70 percent of the time, the other thirty percent she is ruled by a vicious bloodlust that only get worse if it isn't sated by hunting and killing (mostly small animals). The length of her 'episodes' varies both in length and severity. After she has satisfied her morbid needs, she reverts back to her normal self for a week or so before she begins to deteriorate once again. Jess wanders around a lot, she has always had a hard time becoming attached to other soquili or allowing anyone to get to know her true self since most shun her once they discover her more unique characteristics and desires. This has caused her to look at most other soquili with disdain. Jessamine has a dark nature and can be cruel when the mood strikes her, her deceiving doll like appearance comes in very handy at these times, usually when the bloodlust is near. Most soquili are so bewitched with her pristine beauty that they ignore the small details that may give them a hint at who they are truly dealing with; her bright crimson eyes and shiny cleaver. The suspicious red stains on her hooves, coat, and around her mouth. She has an unnatural attachment to her cleaver and views it as much a part of herself as her soul. Touch it at your own peril.

The only companion she regularly keeps around is an owl she named Cleaver in honor of her knife. She occasionally tasks her familiar with hiding said knife from her in an attempts to stave off the episodes. During these times she is trying to 'fix' herself to not crave meat anymore but she inevitably returns to her old ways. She never stays for too long in one area, preferring to wander aimlessly so that the locals don't chase her out after noticing the oddities and disappearances occurring around her.

Read More Here

Plots:
** Right now I'd like her to get more involved with her family within the Sinclair Herd, meeting them and spending time with them. Those are really the only plots I can think of at this time, if you have some plot you'd like to throw at her for someone not related, feel free to ask!

[ Jezabelle ]

User Image

Breed: Gen 2 Regular
Temper: Disturbed
Found: 03/21/2011
Obtained: Drunken Cupid's valentines mixer 2011 (CCd)
Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert|Orig Adult Cert

Breedings:
01 || Laertes
02 || Wisp
03 || Wisp
04 || Wisp
05 || Wisp

About Me:

Belle is very elegant, feminine and carries herself with an unconscious grace. Despite her lineage, Belle is not an evil mare, she is very warm, kind, loving, and loyal to those family and friends who care enough to get to know her. She is also protective of them to the point of dangerous ferocity. Jezabelle has never killed for pleasure of for love of blood as some in her family have, but only as a means to satisfy the cravings that are her birthright and thus allow her to maintain control and live a normal life. After years of dealing with the alienation and disgust of those who found her habits strange or disturbing, she no longer has any patience when dealing with squeamish or cowardly soquili who chose to renounce her because of her unusual diet and non-Kalona appearance. Despite this painful rejection, Belle has not hardened her heart towards the world, like her mother and is still open to meeting new people and exploring new places.

Belle is a creature of the night in more ways than one. She is extremely photosensitive, a quality she inherited from her mother although it's intensity was honed by her fathers genes, being exposed to sunlight for even a short period of time brings on a splitting headache and intense nausea so she tends to take shelter during the day, emerging at night to feed and explore. As a foal, Belle wasn't affected by this trait, it emerged gradually as she grew older and firmly took hold in adulthood. Jezabelle has a craving for blood. She requires regular foods for nourishment but they are bland and don't fully satisfy her hunger, but she will not eat meat as she finds the texture and taste repulsive. Belle is unstable, If she doesn't satisfy her blood cravings her mental and physical stability deteriorate gradually, she becomes weak and hallucinatory after only a couple days without it. In a sense she has inherited, to a lesser degree, the bloodlust that plagues her mother. The difference is that Belle can stave off the episodes by satisfying her morbid cravings regularly so as long as she has the means to do so, she remains fully in control of herself. She gets the blood she needs either by killing small animals with her cleaver and draining them or by taking blood from a living donor. (Unless she is hunting she carries the cleaver out of sight in one of the pouches on her back) Jezabelle inherited her father's fangs which she generally uses to puncture the skin at the base of the donor's neck although technically any major artery would work just as well. Belle finds the impulsive violence and slaughter that her parents and a few of her siblings indulge in as crude and wasteful. But while she may look down upon some of their actions she loves them, even her mother despite what Jessamine put her through, and always tries to take their eccentricities in stride because of that.

Read More Here

Plots:

** All the sibling rp. All of it
** She is kind of the gateway between the younger family members and her mother, she is willing to introduce them to Jessamine and protect them if necessary.
** Giving advice to a new mother, pregnant mares, and/or newly single mothers.
** With the supposed death of Claudette, and Belle's subsequent attack and maiming, Belle has fractured. I'd like her to meet someone who she can talk to about her confusion over whether she is 'evil' or not because her diet is much the same as a skinwalker's. Basically I need someone to convince her that she is different, but not evil again, because she has forgotten.
** I want someone to teach her more about skinwalkers, and in particular, how to hunt and kill them. She has always been dainty, and she's a hunter, not a fighter... Until now. She wants vengeance for Claudette.
** I'd like her to offer advice/guidance to a foal or young adult, it can be advice on anything, but in particular how to overcome grief, how to overcome a debilitating injury, how to accept and love yourself exactly how you are, how to accept others exactly how they are, that sort of thing.
** I'd like her to save someone from a skinwalker attack.

[ Claudette Sinclair ]

User Image

Name: Claudette Sinclair
Breed: 5th gen fluttercorn crossbreed
Temper: Tempted
Found: 03/30/2013
Obtained: SC'd by DD from the MCCL
Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Cethin "Deathbringer"
02 || Cethin "Deathbringer"
03 || Cethin "Deathbringer"
04 || Cethin "Deathbringer"
05 || Cethin "Deathbringer"

About Me:

Claudette enjoys the taste and appearance of blood and experiences cravings for it to a lesser degree than her mother. Since she doesn't need to satisfy the craving to function, the way Belle does, she feels overcome by guilt whenever she kills or sheds blood. Her father's strict code of ethics and strong disapproval of violence have been pressed upon her throughout her life and she feels that since she doesn't depend on blood to live normally, she should abstain from it. That said, she can't help but slip up every so often as the darker part of her part Kalona nature strains to break free and blossom. Those incidents often leave her reeling in a guilty emotional puddle for a few days until she can come to terms with herself again. Claudette is gentle and kind like her mother, and especially nurturing and sweet when around her family. She absolutely adores her father and as she doesn't live with him, she feels even more compelled to live up to his standards and be a daughter he can be proud of. She does have a stubborn streak, like her father, that shows itself when her morals and way of life are tested by anyone other than herself or Laertes. She believes in respecting all people and creatures unless they give her a reason not to and will stand up against anyone she feels is treating others badly or cruelly. She expects this from herself and knows her father expects it from her as well, he has made that clear during the time she has spent visiting with him. This leaves her feeling very torn when dealing with some of the family members from her mother's side. She has been raised to believe with equal ferocity in the importance of family and in doing what is 'right,' she finds it difficult to follow both of those tenants equally. When pressed, she will always choose her family over 'goodness' which part of her feels is reprehensible and selfish. Although she knows that many of the things they do are not 'good' she can't find it in herself to hold these things against them, especially when part of herself resonates with their bloodthirsty behavior. Claudette feels a strong instinctual pull towards the Sinclair family's way of life but she is too afraid to give herself over to it, worried that it would make her a bad person in the eyes of her father and sister, but as has been the history with her family, the more she tries to deny her craving for blood, the more it morphs into an unhealthy addiction, and the more erratic and violent her behavior and mind becomes. She holds herself to much higher standards than she does the rest of the family and can be harsh in her judgements if she finds her thoughts or actions wanting.

Read More Here

Plots:
** Any and all family rp
** General foal rp
** Playing with a friend who gets injured, Claudette is frightened by the sudden blood lust that rears its' head and flees. Up to you whether they reunite later on. (Foal)
** Someone to come across her in a guilty episode after wantonly shedding blood, may either comfort her or increase her self disgust. (Foal)
** Being chased/attacked by an evil Kalona to give her some perspective on how different her family is from many others of the breed.
** Pretending to be a pure fluttercorn to feel more accepted by others, some sort of accident or injury occurs to reveal her true nature.
(This is a lot of back rp to flesh out the time before she met Deathbringer, she is not ashamed anymore ;D)

[ Demadria ]

User Image

Breed: Gen 5 (Harpy)
Temper: Visionary
Found: 09/27/2014
Obtained: Staff Credit Breeding- Mindsend <3
Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert|Adult Cert

Breedings:
01 || Salubri
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open
05 || Closed

About Me:
Demadria is a slim, fine boned harpy with bright blue eyes, an easy smile, and a sweet disposition. She loves working with cloth. Weaving and dying are her primarily means of income but Dema enjoys working as a seamstress as well. She can craft a simple blanket or an elaborate costume with equal passion and skill. She has become somewhat renown among her sisters and their charges as she always produces high quality goods, putting her full effort into whatever she sets out to make. She is focused, meticulous, and sometimes manically determined when it comes to her work, occasionally forgoing food and sleep in her enthusiasm to finish her latest project, much to the concern and chagrin of her family who often have to cajole her into taking a break once she is seized by her creative energy. She also accepts commissions, often in trade for basic necessities or a pretty bauble, she uses her claws to sketch out the basic idea for them and enjoys taking other peoples visions and making them into something real and tangible for them to enjoy.

Dema first learned to weave from her grandfather, Taarab, and spent some time refining her skills practicing with the twins, Cashmere and Angora, as she grew up. As she has matured, she refined and embraced her own unique style and inspiration to create works of art that are uniquely of her own design. Although she happily trades with other craftsmen for beautiful additions to her creations, she also enjoys prowling outside their territory for feathers, colorful pebbles, ingredients for new dyes, and various other items that catch her attention.

Demadria is intense in regards to her work but she is a generally good natured mare and tends to make friends easily. Harsh words tend to roll off her like water, she simply pays them no mind. Dema spends a lot of her spare time among her family and close friends within the artisans guild, indeed she works out of a small cave that is her 'personal space' connected to the larger one shared with her grandmother, aunts, and the harem of males that resides with them. She adores their company and there is always someone willing to teach a new skill or impart some new bit of knowledge to a willing ear. There is rarely a dull moment and that suits her just fine.

Read More Here

Plots:

**General Flock interaction with both her sisters and captive males
**Being commissioned for a costume or other such thing for a member of the Flock
**Out gathering supplies for her craft she encounters a outsider male and must attempt to capture him (Potential mate plot), she can succeed or fail

[ Ceres ]

User Image

Name: Ceres
Breed: Pixie Usdia Cosplay: "Magical Melody Harvest Goddess"
Temper: Vivacious
Found: 03/10/2013
Obtained: Mind's customized customs Birthday Blowout
Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Galious
02 || Open?
03 || Open?
04 || Open?
05 || Closed

About Me:
Like most pixies, Ceres is much smaller and more petite than her Usdia cousins. She is cheery and a little bit strange as she has spent most of her early life in nearly complete isolation. Her personality is very happy, generally sweet, and somewhat sheltered. She has very strong nurturing tendencies and tries to be kind and empathetic towards those she meets without exception.

Ceres lives near a pool in the mountain forests which she believes has restorative powers. She will utilize them for weary or injured travelers that offer up appropriate payment, Ceres loves gifts, treats, or bits of story. She's not picky, but she is possessive or the items she receives.

Ceres honestly can't remember when or where she was born, as far as she can recall, she has simply always been a guardian of the spring. Her valley is quiet and peaceful, lush and beautiful from the attentive care it receives. It is well hidden, tucked in the mountains, and although she grows lonely at times from her lack of visitors she is afraid that if her home became general knowledge, it would end up being destroyed by those who only wanted to take from the land without giving back.

One day, however, one of the travelers Ceres helped was captured by an evil soquili who was seeking eternal youth and immortality. Before killing the traveler, the soquili wrested the secret from him and spent long months trying to happen upon the spring so he could steal it from its rightful guardian. Once day, when the soquili had become injured, the path seemed to open up for him, it could have been that he had missed the trail in his hundreds of passes through this area, it was well hidden, but to the soquili it seemed as though magic and need had revealed the way.

Ceres barely escaped the little valley with her life. Now she was truly lost, and scared. She had never been outside her home, never dealt with other soquili, never had to survive in an inhospitable land for her valley had provided plenty of food, and water, and shelter. She didn't know what to do, so she simply began to walk. For days and days until she was as footsore as she was heart sore and it seemed she would never be able to find her way back home, let alone save it from the beast who had usurped it. It was at this time that she came upon a charming stallion named Galious, a forest guardian, or so she thought of him. He showed her the beauties of his home and, surprising both of them, offered to travel with her to find someone big enough and powerful enough to help her. There was immediate chemistry between them, and a strong friendship formed. Ceres began to hope that the outside world was not as dark and dangerous as she had once feared.

Read More Here

Plots:
** I need an evil soquili to have taken over her homeland and to eventually be confronted and driven back out again. Can be a skinwalker, Purewalker, or Kalona, it will be a while before this plot can come to fruition, but we can back plot him/her driving Ceres out if you want to start something right away!
** Various people to meet along her travels, can be good or evil, looking for people to help her grow. To recognize danger, to teach her about love and courage and true strength coming from within.
** Someone to try to teach her to fight but she will be hopeless at it.
** Meeting other pixies and learning about their culture and history, she feels that she must have come from somewhere but does not know where!
** I want her to learn to be a real healer, she feels lost without her calling and wants to learn to do it the 'right' way too.
** She is wonderful with plants so if any soquili is having gardening issues, or needs help finding certain plants let me know!

[ Coquette Sinclair ]

User Image

Breed: Extra gift
Temper: Lethal
Found: 05/09/2015
Obtained: Wishing Star October 2014
Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert|Adult Bloody Uncert|Adult Cert|Adult Bloody Cert

Breedings:
01 || Elijah
02 || Seraphiel
03 || Maral
04 || Open
05 || Closed

About Me:
Coquette grew up in a loving, albeit somewhat strange family dynamic. Coquette and her beloved sister Cosette were blessings from the wishing star, a second chance for Jessamine and Relic to tackle parenting as a team instead of on their own. Coquette has heard stories about the time before her birth; her parents' estrangement, her siblings scattered, only chance bringing Sangria and Belle back together to reunite the family. She knows three of her siblings are still missing, but its all at the back of her mind, she is young and happy and has a hard time comprehending the difficulties her family has been through.

Coquette is both elegant and deadly with a blade. She has been trained by her grandfather, Vincento, since foal hood and wields any blade like an extension of her own body. She is one of the best warriors in the herd and feels very responsible for the safety of the rest of the family.

As a wishing star basket, Coquette and her sister were both born with mutations outside of the norm. Coquette has roses growing out of her sides and chest, they are quite lovely and a source of jealousy for many who do not know the darker side of her mutation. Because roses have thorns. Thankfully, the briars only grow on the stems outside of her body, but if she does not remember to trim them regularly, every movement gouges the thorns deeper into her unprotected flesh and causes her to bleed. As she is unable to trim the thorns on her own, Coquette is unable to go for long trips outside of the herd lands on her own.

Read More Here

Plots:

** Family rp
** Sparring rps
** I have to think of stuff I want her to accomplish outside the herd, let me know if she'd fit in any of your plots!

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:06 pm

[Aeldra]

User Image
Name: Aeldra ("Ay-el-drah")
Breed: Purewalker
Temper: Wicked
Found: 06/21/15
Obtained: Uta's May 2015 Breeding
Co Ownership: NA
Breedings:
01 || Tamamo
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open
05 || Closed

Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Feral Form Uncert|Feral Form Cert|Adult Uncert|Adult Cert|
Markings

About Me:

Aeldra is a mainly nocturnal purewalker as his eyes are more suited to the darkness, he will sometimes venture out during the day if he is particularly hungry. He has a sly and agile mind and is very adept at influencing and manipulating people. He must, by necessity, employ subtlety and cunning rather than brute strength. He is vain, sneaky, and underhanded, always out for himself, he has no morals whatsoever about what he will do to get his way, but he may play along for a time if it serves his own ends.

Aeldra is equally likely to be encountered in his fox form as his horse form. His build in either form is slender and delicate, almost feminine, he can most easily overcome solitary prey. His senses, especially his hearing, are all particularly keen, although his eyes are more suited to picking up movement than distinguishing colors (aka, you are better off hiding than running if he can't smell or hear you). He can hear animals digging underground, and if no convenient prey are handy, he will dig down into the dirt to find a meal. He stalks his prey with patience, stealth, and cunning, much like a cat. He stays out of sight as long as he can, and then will attack with a high pounce and give chase, nipping and biting at his prey until they fall from exertion or blood loss. He tends to target soquili that are small or weak as he relies much more on his wiles than his strength while hunting. His body is dainty and light and thus he can run extremely fast and has enormous endurance, especially while in his fox form. Aeldra uses his large bushy tail as a propeller when he runs and can almost always outrace his prey. As a foal, he is skinny, long legged, and sinewy. With no parents to hunt for him an inadequate size, he was always voraciously hungry and much more viscous in his youth because of how much his hunger overrode everything. His teeth were far to weak to be able to rip into intach prey on his own, living by himself, he usually scavenged off the prey of other, larger predators or his sister, Anadeia, so that the carcasses would already be broken open for him. He didn't think of it as him being dependent on others, instead, he considered himself exceedingly clever for getting others to do the work for him. If no other predators were nearby, he would attack smaller prey, shaking and dragging the carcasses around until their hides ripped open. As an adult he has settled in a woody area as his territory but he is nomadic within it, he will dig out dens during bad weather, but will mostly sleep in his fox form curled up in his tail in a secluded hollow or on a low hanging branch. He is big enough to catch smaller prey by himself, which he does using a stalk and pounce technique, and is very territorial about his kills, even if he is outnumbered or outmuscled, he will instinctually attack anything that comes close to him while he is eating.

Read More Here

Plots:

** A bigger/stronger soquili he can follow as a foal and try to steal a kill or at least part of it. Whether he is successful or not is up to you.
** Any sort of plot that needs a sneaky villain xD. I don't have much plotted for him yes so I'm open to literally any ideas, I just want to try him in as many situations as I can handle n_n
** Persuading or egging someone into doing something really bad
** Finding someone sad or having a self confidence, self loathing moment and making it worse for them
** Pretending to be a fox familiar to influence someone to do something terrible.

[Ellion]

User Image
Name: Ellion
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Vivid
Found: 11/01/2013
Obtained: CC'd breeding by Ath e a r t from the MCCL

Breedings:
01 || Open
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open
05 || Open

Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert|Adult Cert

About Me:

As a foal, Ellion is wide eyed, spindly legged, and possesses a high pitched voice and a curious nature. He left his basket a few hours ahead of his sister, Losille, and thus considers himself the 'older' sibling and tries to act like it. Not uncommon for colts his age, Ellion has a thirst for adventure and exploration, the world is still a wondrous new place and he wants to experience as much of it as possible, he also doesn't have much of a concept of danger.

Ellion is a talkative, generally good natured and gentle stallion who finds friends easily and makes a point not to judge others based on their appearance or standing within society. He is actually quite stubborn although it may not be immediately evident upon first meeting him, if he decides he wants to be your friend he will put forth the effort with unwavering determination until he has won you over with kindness. His most prevalent trait is that he is extremely patient, he is wise and more likely to ignore rather than correct others harsh words or false assumptions about himself or his family, this characteristic enables him to be very diplomatic in difficult situations. Ellion comes from a large family and a long line of flutters, he grew up with his parents and sister in a large garden maintained by Vesper and Erynion. He traveled around often with his father as he grew older to gather new seeds which fed his love for adventure, he would often wander off on pretend expeditions to his parent's chagrin. Ellion has always been very nurturing and protective of his family, especially of his mother who he feels needs looking after. He realizes that that is the mantle his father took up when he took Vesper as his mate, still, Ellion likes to help out as much as he can and even though he moved out of his family home as an adult, he visits often and maintains a close relationship with both parents. He is a free spirited stallion, very sweet, even tempered, and affectionate. Unlike his mother, Ellion is a talented and passionate flyer, his small stature and light frame allow him to perform impressive feats of aerial acrobatics that he has been practicing and perfecting ever since he was little. He loves nature although is more inclined to appreciate the wild beauty outside his parent's garden which is a bit too tame and predictable for his tastes. Still very young, Ellion's life has involved very little hardship, having grown up safe and secure in his parent's care. As he has little experience with the darker sides of the soul, he can be gullible and trusts perhaps too easily, as he is always eager to see see the good in every one he meets.

Read More Here

Plots:
** Family rp with parents and sister
** Coming across someone who is trying to start a garden and offering a 'hoof'
** Teaching a filly or inexperienced adult how to fly, or coaching them into more complicated maneuvers.
** Meeting someone he finds interesting who is reluctant to make friends, he can bug them until they give in or find a way to make him scram
** RP with other flutters, he only knows those within his family.
** Some encounter where he can learn that the world is not all rainbows and butterfly's, being in danger, watching someone he has come to care about be in danger (probably his mother)
** open to romance plots

Currently has 3 roleplays planned or ongoing

[ Vorpal 'The Frumious Snapper' ]

User Image
Breed: Mutant Kelpi'Suti
Temper: Unhinged
Found: 11/16/11
Obtained: Staff's Once Upon a raffle
Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Sophia Rose
02 || Nsia
03 || Veryna
04 || Open
05 || Open

About Me:
Vorpal is the illegitimate child of a Shadow Ulun'suti and a Kelpi stallion. Abandoned at birth, he has no memory of his parents or family and believes that he was sucked into Kawani after the destruction of his home world, which he refers to simply as 'Wonderland'. Vorpal is not evil but he is a naturally dangerous stallion to cross paths with, he is nocturnal, more due to his personality than to any physical objection towards the sun, he simply prefers dark and gloomy places. Vorpal is often childishly cruel although he somehow maintains a strange sort of twisted innocence even in his cruelty. Despite this, he is reasonably intelligent, in a depraved sort of way and enjoys coming across new acquaintances. He is rarely angered and behaves in a warm, friendly, albeit slightly creepy manner towards any soquili he deigns to start a conversation with. Still, be warned, while he may seem kind and genuine one minute, it is entirely possible he will try to lure you into a deadly trap in the next, without losing an inch on his too wide smile.

Vorpal extracts much entertainment by luring unsuspecting soquili and kawani into potentially life threatening situations, or getting them lost in his twisted and nonsensical section of forest. He can be difficult to get to know, evasively cunning in his ability to sidestep questions about himself on a personal level, and more than a little deranged. His advice, when offered, is often cryptic, unhelpful, and vexatious to unravel and he loves twisting other people's words to his own benefit or amusement. He spends the majority of his time in a swampy area within the densely wooded tum tum tree forest, the canopy is so thick it is a world of perpetual twilight. There are many wandering nonsensical paths that weave and turn through the twisted trees surrounding his home, which are covered with unhealthy looking glowing mushrooms that provide just enough light to see by

He enjoys Swimming, darkness, eating the glowing mushrooms, scaring people and playing tricks on them, making shadow puppets, frightening people with his shadow puppets, seducing ladies with his creepy awkwardness, spying on people lost in his forest, singing, making up crazy stories

Read More Here

Plots:
** Drugging someone to sleep and then dragging them out into the middle of the forest to watch and laugh as they try to find their way out.
** Throwing someone experimentally into a deep hole to try and see if it goes to wonderland
** I'd love him to meet other mad/wonderland themed soq
** RP with someone who would be so terrified he might actually let up in a moment of sympathy (probably a foal or something)
** Going swimming with someone and creeping them out: trying to drown them/making them think he will
** Someone wanders into one of his ponds/lakes/swamps and gets an unpleasant surprise in the water
** Someone falls into one of his traps(he digs holes and covers them up) and tries to convince him to let them out

[ Epsilon ]

User Image

Name: Epsilon
Breed: Angeni Kelpi'Suti
Temper: Impish
Found: 03/21/2014
Obtained: DD's MCCL flaffle roll

Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert

Breedings:
01 || Open
02 || Open
03 || Open
04 || Open
05 || Closed

About me:

Epsilon has a strong attraction to things most other soquili would consider 'evil' for reasons he doesn't entirely understand he often experiences unsettling dark appetites he can't quite explain. Although he has yet to act upon these urges, he finds their presence somewhat unnerving considering the dynamic of his family and his upbringing and avoids discussing them, even with those he would otherwise trust with his life.

Read More Here

Plots:

**Foal Plots with Genesis/Adoptive Family

[ Kingston Paradox ]

User Image

Name: Kingston Paradox
Breed: Gen 4 Twisted Regular
Temper: Addled
Found: 11/22/2014
Obtained: Twisted Tunnel Singles Mixer October 2014
Co Ownership: NA

Basket Uncert|Twisted Basket Uncert|Basket Cert|Twisted Basket Cert|Foal Uncert|Foal Cert|Adult Uncert|Adult Cert

Breedings:
01 || Sjokolade
02 || Reverie?
03 || Lockes?
04 || Open
05 || Closed

About me:

Kingston has always been, well... A little different.

As a foal, he is sweet, and childish despite being rather enigmatic with a hint of sly deviousness. King has some sociopathic tendencies that tend to make those around him feel rather uncomfortable, although that could also be the fact that his head seems to be floating atop his neck. However, he doesn't have the size to truly threaten anyone yet.
As an adult, he comes across as a cheery sociable stallion who just happens to have a habit of trying to kill people without hesitation or remorse. He does not often succeed but his attempts often scare people half to death anyways. King has dramatic manic aggressive mood swings that often make spending any prolonged time in his company an exercise in self preservation as really anything can set him off, breathing strangely, a hair out of place, an odd tone in your voice. He is not vengeful or sadistic, he will often suddenly attempt to kill his companion for a few minutes, and upon failing, return completely to normal and be able to pick up their conversation from where it left off... That is, if his conversation partner has not fled. The combination of Kingston's rather intimidating appearance and his murderous spontaneity, tends to leave him feeling very lonely. He craves attention, affection, and acceptance but just can't seem to find it without scaring said person away, he just can't understand how other soquili function. He often over shares and appears awkwardly overeager to converse upon meeting someone in an attempt to bond with them before he tries to do them in and they run away. King also constantly smiles in an attempt to reveal how friendly he really is, which is also unhelpful as his teeth, as well as his eyes glow with a disturbing green light that tends to make him look maniacal.

Read More Here

Plots:

**Trying to make friends and eventually scaring them off
** Family rp
** A lot of random encounters where he tries to behead someone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:33 am
-saved-  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:37 am
-saved-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:38 am
-saved-  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:58 am
Kay yeah, that seems like enough posts..... So, OPEN smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 pm
*pings in*
Was waiting for it to open XD
Still interested in Wisp & Jezabelle 3nodding

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:46 pm
Definitely still interested! Been sifting through the rps I have, theirs is absolutely on my list of replies I need to work on o3o

I did want to ask, what is our goal for this current rp we have? Just getting to know each other a bit and then parting to meet again or something more? Its just been such a crazy mess of RL lately that I've lost track of what direction I am heading with posts in a lot of rps!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:48 pm
They could part with the understanding of meeting again during the night, that way she can show him her world ^_~
I'm not adverse to their being some sort of feelings expressed during the current rp but that's up to you if you wish that to happen 3nodding

Anyways, am heading offline for the night - will catch you again soon hopefully

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:16 pm
Sounds good to me!
I have heeeerrrmmm -peeks into teepee-
4 threads I need to reply to from before, including theirs! I think its mostly just finding time when I am both excited to post and have time to post. Example, right now I could definitely reply, but I have to leave for work in 10 minutes and I'm still in my pajamas sipping my coffee x-x
I could have done it earlier but I used my energy to deep clean the apartment in a frenzy because my boyfriend and my roommate are disgusting and never clean a darn thing u_u;

I don't want to say I'll get to it at a specific time, because that is deeeefinitely setting myself up for failure. I literally never get it done when I say I'm going to, its always a day later or something, so I'm just going to say expect one soon ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:07 pm
Hi Faith!
So I was casually glancing through plot threads, and happened across yours and read a few of the plots you had in mind for Vorpal and... I just had to offer on a couple xD;

For the drugging someone and leaving them in the middle of the forest, I'd like to offer my Vermillion for this! I could see her being gullible enough to let her guards down around him so he could drug her. Or however he'd go about that. Add to this the fact she as a split personality disorder and he might get way more amusement out of this than originally planned!

And because I am terrible to my characters... I'd like to toss Teagan at you too, for him to test his theory about throwing someone down a hole to see if it leads to wonderland |D

Also, I am very much okay with slow RP replies as I can be a bit sporadic myself >u>;

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:31 am
Kyrieko
Hi Faith!
So I was casually glancing through plot threads, and happened across yours and read a few of the plots you had in mind for Vorpal and... I just had to offer on a couple xD;

For the drugging someone and leaving them in the middle of the forest, I'd like to offer my Vermillion for this! I could see her being gullible enough to let her guards down around him so he could drug her. Or however he'd go about that. Add to this the fact she as a split personality disorder and he might get way more amusement out of this than originally planned!

And because I am terrible to my characters... I'd like to toss Teagan at you too, for him to test his theory about throwing someone down a hole to see if it leads to wonderland |D

Also, I am very much okay with slow RP replies as I can be a bit sporadic myself >u>;

Oh yes definitely! I'd love to do those plots, xD This split personality disorder would absolutely intrigue him, he has a huge fondness for people that are a little out of whack, although he definitely expresses this fondness in a weird creepy way. Should we each start one? I think I would have an easy time starting the one with Teagan since I could begin with Vorpal finishing setting up his trap and then go looking for someone to test it on if you don't mind if I do that one xD Funny stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:41 pm
Faithofthefallen
Kyrieko
Hi Faith!

Oh yes definitely! I'd love to do those plots, xD This split personality disorder would absolutely intrigue him, he has a huge fondness for people that are a little out of whack, although he definitely expresses this fondness in a weird creepy way. Should we each start one? I think I would have an easy time starting the one with Teagan since I could begin with Vorpal finishing setting up his trap and then go looking for someone to test it on if you don't mind if I do that one xD Funny stuff

Yay! I'm glad you think her split personality will be interesting to him! It would definitely throw off at least the nicer one seeing him show any sort of 'fondness' in his... unusual way xD And I think each of us starting one sounds fine! I can definitely set us up something with Vermillion wondering around alone so that you can have Vorpal drug her? Unless you think it would be more interesting to have her wake up in the forest right away! ^^  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas