Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:12 pm
Given that this is my first time posting a plot thread, I suspect this will be a little messy. Please bear with me. I'll get this sorted sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

Stallion(s)

Name: Tenzin
Breed: Draft Regular
Temper: Strong-Willed
Orientation: Heterosexual
Status: Four planned flings will be looking to settle with his fifth breeding (I plan to max him.) Any takers?
General Overlook: Tenzin is a good Soquili, who has lived in solitude for quite some time, living in the Western Forests. After meeting a few Soquili, he's finally started to think about branching out from the Western Region, and start learning how he can put his big size to use. He'd like to learn how to protect himself, and to protect others. Hopefully during his travels he'll be able to meet a few Soquili who will help him learn such lessons.

Plot Ideas:

Teach Me, Sensei! - Tenzin has found a Soquili who is willing to teach him combat training, whether it's about self-defense or another fighting skill. (This plot can occur with multiple Soquili, so feel free to ask about it.)

I Can Show You The West. - This stallion's spent his whole life living in the Western Forests, and as he grew older, he branches out from the forests to the entire Western Region. If your Soquili happens upon the West and crosses Tenzin's path, he'd be more than happy to show you around.

What is a... Family? - His mother left shortly after Tenzin fell from his basket, leaving his father as a sole care-taker of the colt. Unfortunately, dear ol' dad didn't want to stick around for longer than he had to either, so Tenzin never really got to experience what it was like to have a family.
For this idea I'd like to have Tenzin wander into the vicinity of a family group or just a mother and foal. I want him to see and learn what a family is in some manner, whether it's observing or interacting with a family group.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image

Mare(s)

Name: Lockes
Breed: Regular
Temper: Psychopathic
Orientation: Heterosexual
General Overlook: Lockes is and always has been a perfectionist. She wasn't everything to be just right in her life, and if anything is out of place, and isn't immediately perfected, things will become very nasty, very quickly.
Of course, being around other Soquili can sometimes be difficult for her because of her habits. It's as though the other Soquili don't realize how disorderly their lives are! While she spends hours a day making sure that her bedding is neither too stiff nor too soft, others just leave their bedding unchecked and sloppy! It's madness!
Madness... What a lovely word that is. It's something that other Soquili use to describe Lockes whenever she "snaps". She never remembers what she's acted like, but occasionally there are witness reports, or a whimpering survivor will tell her what had happened. It seems as though the normal way that she lashes out is through beheadings. How gruesome! Still, so long as the error is corrected, is it really all that bad?
Plot Ideas:

Shiny N' Sharp - While Lockes wields a blade, she hasn't mastered how to use it in such a manner that is effective for a clean cut. All of her inflicted wounds to others have been rather jagged and (dare she say it) imperfect. She wants to clean up her skill with a blade, and while she wouldn't openly declare it, she is looking for someone to help her learn.

Taken Down a Notch - Lockes has always been the mare who attacks those who don't fit her standards. So, what would happen if she tried to fight a Soquili who could fight back? Maybe she'd even meet a Soquili who was scarier than her. (Skinwalker or kalona preferred, though I'd want her to come out of the interaction alive.)

A Day at the Spa - This mare is very appearance-conscious, so in this spot, I'll have her be traveling up to the Hot Springs in the West to have a day of relaxation. Perhaps she could meet someone there who was just as appearance based at this location, and she could try to make a friend for a change, instead of another victim.

User Image

Name: Thalia Veraldi
Breed: Cerynei/Wind Cross
Temper: Serene
Orientation: Bisexual

General Overlook: Thalia isn't quite ready to face the dangers of the world. She's grew up alongside her mother and father, who convinced her to go see the wonders of the world, but they hadn't prepared her for the darker sides of things. They taught her to be accepting above anything else, not based on appearance or species and so, naive Thalia Veraldi stepped out into the world.

Sweet-tempered and peaceful by nature, Thalia has never been given a cause to feel threatened by other Soquili. Regardless of appearance, she'll approach a stranger in attempt to make friends with them. This will later get her into trouble, I'm sure, but for the time being, she's been rather lucky. She seeks to make new friends and bring happiness to others in any way that she can.

One final thing to note about Thalia is her voice. That's right, folks, she's a singer, pure and true. She loves to sing and learn to songs and it's something that she inherited from her family, too. She would love to be able to find others who like to sing as much as she does and gain more friends in that manner.

Plots:
Adventuring, Friends, and Goodness Galore! - Thalia needs to get out and see the world and make some new friends. Whether it's simple traveling or accompanying someone on a quest of some sort, Thalia would be happy to join in.

Sing, Sweet Nightingale - Thalia loves to sing and I'd like to find some other songbirds-Soquili to expose her to. Whether it's a single Soquili coming across her singing (or vice versa) or if she finds a group of entertainers to join in with, I'd like to enhance this trait of hers.

You're Not Scary, Silly! - If you've got a mare/stallion who isn't confident in their appearance, whether they think themselves frightening or have had one too many run-ins with judgmental Soquili, send them in Thalia's direction. She doesn't base on appearance, but on personality instead. She's a kind-hearted creature that wants to see smiles on everyone's faces and if she can help another by assuring them that they're perfect just the way they are, then she'll be more than thrilled to do it.

It's a Jungle Out There - After my dear girl makes all sorts of friends and begins to think that life is just peaches and cream, I'd like her to start experiencing the darker side of things. This can range from nocturnal pranks being played on her to her getting accidentally on the bad-side of another Soquili and being chased off with a threat on her shoulders. She'll need to be shaken up significantly, so that I can have her head into her final plot idea. (For the moment, anyway.)

A Knight in Shining Armor - Having become convinced that the world is a scarier place then she initially realized, Thalia will be seeking the aid of others to protect her. What could start out as a guard or protector could end as a romantic plot. (This plot is more versatile depending on what occurs before she gets spooked. She may end up running back to some of her friends for protection instead.)

User Image

Name: Rosalyn
Breed: Regular
Temper: Empathetic
Orientation: Bisexual
General Overlook: Rosalyn lives in a forest grove, away from prying eyes. While she doesn't search for solitude, she finds it easiest to live away from popular areas, for the air is clouded by the stress of other Soquili. Ever the empath, Rosalyn feels things quite strongly and can sometimes become physically ill when confronted by another who is under a significant amount of stress or pain.

She found her own way of dealing with the stress that would inevitably come up in her life: Aromatherapy. When surrounded by pleasant floral scents, particularly her namesake roses. So, she began to learn the skill of how to garden and has become quite good in tending to the flowers that she's planted in her garden home. Along with aromatherapy, she found a lovely relaxation for drinking rose water, and has sense become quite the peaceful Soquili.

Yet, she was lonely and in thinking of her previous predicament, where she used to be a worrywart all the time and often afflicted by the pains of others, she's begun to invite others into her home so to listen to their woes in a comfortable environment. Perhaps they will find themselves healed by the floral essences that Rosalyn did, or perhaps they merely need someone to listen to them. Either way, Rosalyn is happy to be among Soquili again and happier still that she may've found away to help herself as well as others.

Plots: Fanciful Flowers - Do you have any Soquili with a passion for gardening? Maybe they'd like to visit Rosalyn's garden to exchange tips or funny stories of gardening incidents passed.

Stress-B-Gone - Have you any stress upon your shoulders? Don't you just wish you could lay down one day and that it would float away in the breeze? Come speak with Rosalyn in her scented garden and maybe you'll find that with her aid, you'll find yourself feeling lighter and more well-rested than you have in seasons.

I'm Feeling... Woozy - There's sometimes the rare visitor whose stories and pain Rosalyn just cannot handle. Too kind to turn these lost souls away, Rosalyn will listen until she faints from the force of it all. Whether your Soquili is one who caused this or just a passerby, whether they stay to help her could be the start of a new friendship.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image

Familiar(s)

Name: Damian
Breed: Wolf
Temper: Supportive
Extras: Because Damian is Gen 2, he's got a family out there somewhere! I've already managed to find his dad, and one of his sisters, but if you've got one of his siblings, or his mother, please let me know! I'd love to get him out in the roleplaying world, and give him the chance to get to know his other family members!
Or... If you happen to have a she-wolf who is interested in Damian, don't hesitate to ask about him and potential breedings.

User Image
Name: Grimm
Breed: Gator
Temper: Ravenous
Extras: Grimm, like Damian, is a Gen 2, which means that she's got family out there too. If you happen to be in the possession of one of her family members, she'd be happy to RP with them! Keep in mind that she rarely strays from her bonded: Lockes, so where Grimm goes Lockes goes too (and vice versa.)

It doesn't have to stop at family members though! If you're in the possession of a gator familiar, toss 'em at Grimm! I'd love to get her out and about in the world!
Note - As of the 13th, she's now available to breed! Have you got a male gator who's interested? Send em her way! 3nodding

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Roleplays!

Tenzin - Wanderers United (Discontinued.)
Motherly Love (Discontinued...?)
New Lands (Discontinued)
Escape and Encounter
Western Adventure
Similar Interests (New!)
A Strange New Land (New!)
Fillies, Forests and F-Fathers? (New!)

Lockes - Trouble, Trouble, Trouble
Dark Encounters (Finished.)
Scarlet Flowers on Snow (Discontinued.)
A Perfect Night
A Helping Hoof
It's A Spa Day! (New!)
We're Not Monsters! (New!)
Inescapable Monsters (New!)

Thalia Veraldi - Out on our own, but not alone (New!)
Strangers in a Strange Land (New!)
Stories in the Night (New!)
The Storyteller's Daughter (New!)

Rosalyn - Flowering Friendships (New!)
Roses and Regrets (New!)

Eleanor - ... Noooooope. (New!)
The Tale of Eostre's Eggs (New!)
Pink and Blue (New!)
Foalish Follies (New!)

Damian - Nothing to You
Familiar Feelings
Fuzzy Feelings
The Beginning
I'll Protect You! (New!)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:43 pm
Voi la! This thread is open for posting! yum_puddi  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:47 am
-peeks head in-

Hello! I'm interested in the "Teach Me, Sensei!" plot with Tenzin! My warrior mare Ellette has trained warriors before n_n

User Image

About Ellette

Ellette is a fierce and talented fighter but beneath her tough exterior she is kind, loyal, and loving. She is still a young mare, but despite her youth she exudes a quite beauty and an implacable strength of will that will serve her well throughout her life. Ellette is not easily cowed, she stands up for herself and for those she loves. In the face of danger and chaos, she maintains a cool head and fights to harness her strengths and the strengths of those around her. She knows basic first aid from her travels and is experienced in combat situations. She is willing to obey orders but is also able to exercise her own judgement and leadership should it prove necessary. She can track as well as move quickly and quietly through rough terrain.

Ellette is a mare with a somewhat tragic and bitter past. She was
traded by her parents at a very young age to serve the leader of a powerful and brutal herd in her homeland. She was to be trained in combat and killing, and to serve her leaders with unwavering obedience. In return, her family would be protected. Throughout her youth Elle was kept on a strict regimen, she grew strong, skilled, and efficient, she never questioned her trainers' orders and they were pleased with her progress. When she reached adulthood, she graduated the training program with the rest of her group and was led into her first battle against another herd who occupied a rich and bountiful territory that her leaders wanted to possess for themselves. But it was no battle, rather a systematic slaughter of a peaceful people and Ellette couldn't find it in her to harm those who meant her no harm. Neither could she bring herself to directly go against her orders and turn on those who had trained her. Instead she fled, deserting her merciless comrades and breaking the covenant between her family and the herd leaders. She exiled herself from her homeland, knowing there was nowhere there she could be welcomed or safe after her disgrace. She found refuge in the Kawani lands and decided to take up employment doing the only thing she was good at, fighting. She worked as a hired guard for traders and other travelers, in return she learned the practical skills her trainers had not seen fit to equip her with, wanting their soldiers to be as dependent on their leaders for survival as possible. It also proved a good way to learn the lay of the land, and after spending so long cooped up and controlled, she had a thirst to explore. Ellette traveled all over the Kawani lands over the next few years and met many exotic and fascinating individuals. One fateful winter, she waited too long to move south and was trapped in a storm while traveling through a forest notorious for its skinwalker population. She encountered another traveler there, a Uni Stallion named Aryon, not usually one to trust strangers, she nevertheless followed him back to shelter and ended up spending the winter with him. He became her first student in the fighting arts, she taught him everything she knew over those long months, and was sad when the trails became passable again as it meant they would have to part ways. Not long after the weather started to clear, Aryon had a freak accident that resulted in a brain injury which exacerbated his already faulty memory until it was nearly impossible for him to get his bearings in any unfamiliar location, they decided to stay together so Ellette could help him locate his long lost mate, Gypsy Rose. It was a long and arduous journey, both of them suffering many near death experiences, it finally culminated in a swamp when Ellette fell off of a bridge and was nearly drowned and eaten by a giant water snake. After being rescued by Aryon and Lioth, Ellette was forced to admit to herself that she had fallen for a life mated stallion, dizzy and disoriented from her fight, she gave into that spark and kissed Aryon, the surge of emotions she felt shocking her back to her senses and leaving her feeling ashamed. They both tried to return to normal and forget the entire episode, but the night after they left the swamp for good, Aryon disappeared. Ellette was horrified and heartbroken when she woke up to find her friend gone, blaming herself and her inappropriate advances for Aryon's disappearance, she had no idea that the stallion had contracted a fever while they were in the swamp and had wandered away in response to his hallucinations while she slept. She chose not to track him, feeling deeply that old adage 'if you love them you must be willing to let them go.' She abandoned his trail and met up with Lioth who had been scouting ahead for them. She went north a ways and settled down to try and find something to fill the large hole that had so unexpectedly appeared in her life. She took up teaching, taking on a blustery angeni stallion named Ignis as her second student and eventually a close friend. Months after Aryon's abandonment, she finally broke down under the strain of her bottled up emotions and sent Lioth out on an expedition to try and track Aryon to see where he had gone off to and try to figure out why he left.

Only catch is I'm still working my way up to my previous level of activity and my replies may not be regular, although I am aiming for a post a week in each thread (at minimum), so if you want someone more active, I understand n_n;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:40 am
Faithofthefallen

*le gasp* Yes, yes, yes! She seems like the perfect teacher for Tenzin! emotion_kirakira

It doesn't bother me that you're getting back into the swing of roleplaying, but I should let you know that I can be quite the pester bug when it comes to reminding people to reply. sweatdrop So long as you don't mind me sending you a PM now and then to remind you to post, I don't think we should have a problem.

How's that sound to ya?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:20 am
belloblossom

I've run into problems with it in the past, but as long as its in moderation I'm ok with it. I understand it as I have been that way in the past. Right now, my goal is one post a week in each thread. I'm down to one job so that is definitely within my abilities as long as unexpected stuff doesn't come up too often, but I still need to work enough to make my budget and spend time with family and friends outside of gaia. I intend on posting more than that as soon as I get back into the swing of things and I don't plan on starting more rps than I can manage until then, but I would appreciate not getting a pm unless it has been more than one week since I've posted.

As long as that is ok with you I am entirely for it!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:20 pm
belloblossom

I have a couple things to offer.

For Tenzin

I have a mare that could train him, though he would have to really be in some need of help. She doesn't take kindly to strangers especially stallions and helping someone else isn't really up her alley either.
But like I said, she would be willing to do it if he desperately needs the help.
They could even get into some trouble as the Rp goes. We would have to see.

User Image

For Lockes

I have a mare that would make the perfect enemy for her.
She is pretty deceiving and can get others to think she has a good heart or good intentions, but really she is a cold calculated hunter. She is part Skinwalker even though she doesn't look it at all other then her small fangs.
So she wouldn't be afraid to fight Lockes if the mare attacked her.

User Image

or

I have a stallion who is completely crazy.
Not murderous crazy, but he suffers from Psychosis, so he is pretty delusional.
It would be interesting for the two to meet only because I can see him seeing her as a monster from his nightmares or something along those lines. I don't know if that is something you want to do for her, but it's a interesting idea.

User Image

Those are my ideas, but I'm curious as to what you have to say on the matter.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:42 pm
Faithofthefallen
belloblossom

I've run into problems with it in the past, but as long as its in moderation I'm ok with it. I understand it as I have been that way in the past. Right now, my goal is one post a week in each thread. I'm down to one job so that is definitely within my abilities as long as unexpected stuff doesn't come up too often, but I still need to work enough to make my budget and spend time with family and friends outside of gaia. I intend on posting more than that as soon as I get back into the swing of things and I don't plan on starting more rps than I can manage until then, but I would appreciate not getting a pm unless it has been more than one week since I've posted.

As long as that is ok with you I am entirely for it!

This is completely fine with me!
Would you care to start the RP, or shall I?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:12 am
belloblossom

I can start! Do you want to start with them meeting or just hop to the training and fill in the blanks?  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:01 pm
Faithofthefallen
belloblossom

I can start! Do you want to start with them meeting or just hop to the training and fill in the blanks?

I'm fine with whichever works best for you! :3 I'm pretty flexible and can work with anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:06 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Ooooh! All of these Soquili look like so much fun! Eeee!

Okay, getting down to business.

While I'm happy that Moira was offered, I am looking for a willing mentor for Tenzin, and because she doesn't take kindly to stallions, I don't think they'd make a very good pairing.

As for the two you've offered to Lockes, I'm very interested in Umbra. After some debating, I've decided that I want Lockes to try and become less inclined to attack others. If he met with her after she'd killed someone else, leaving her legs coated in blood, she could try and inform him that she didn't mean to, only to have him react and call her a monster (or something along those lines.)
While initially a negative result, this would later strengthen her resolve to stop her murderous habits, so she wouldn't be considered a monster by others.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers