Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
My Introduction:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ViciousVaderSoda

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:33 pm
I was told to introduce myself so here I am. I am an total newbie to Gaia Online. What is there to do?
I see that you can make an avatar, and play games, and earn items... how does one earn enough gold for the items though?
It seems like almost everything is so expensive.
I am open to making new friends, but I can be sometimes shy.. I have heard it is a big part of this site- making friends, and meeting new people.

Some of my hobbies include art(including crafts and drawing) poetry, Star Wars, cats, animals, and Doctor Who and music and reading. My fave drink is Dr Pepper. I also love video games, and The Sims series.

Feel free to ask me questions =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:08 pm
ViciousVaderSoda
I was told to introduce myself so here I am. I am an total newbie to Gaia Online. What is there to do?
I see that you can make an avatar, and play games, and earn items... how does one earn enough gold for the items though?
I am open to making new friends, but I can be sometimes shy.. I have heard it is a big part of this site- making friends, and meeting new people.

Some of my hobbies include art(including crafts and drawing) poetry, Star Wars, cats, animals, and Doctor Who and music and reading. My fave drink is Dr Pepper. I also love video games, and The Sims series.

Welcome to Gaia and The NSTG! You can chat with us here and play games to win prizes~ Currently the guild is having a Halloween event so try it when you have time~ Everything is indeed expensive due to the inflation so this guild here will try to help you in anyway we can. This guild is full of friendly and welcoming people, I was shy at first too but now I feel comfortable chatting in the threads in this guild. If you have any problems or questions, feel to ask and we'll gladly help you out.  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:50 pm
ViciousVaderSoda

Howdy! This guild has a lot of very nice people in it, so please don't feel too scared to post! I'm shy too so I know how that is. ^^ I think you and your hobbies fit right in on Gaia. :3
As Emberxylic Len said, this guild wants to help you out. And that includes helping you earn some gold and items. Check out the Charities, Contests and Games subforum in this guild.

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games