Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Older teen looking for friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:06 am
So, I made Kyla Collins, who's 18. She would have graduated last year from Hogwarts. She was a Hufflepuff and very friendly, so I'd imagine she had lots of friends. If anyone wants to be her friend, let me know. She'd befriend all 4 houses.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:14 am
While not a Hogwarts alumni, I do have a 19 year old Canadian who just arrived to the country and is staying with her two cousins-one would have been (and still is) the healing professor over at Hogwarts. Person I am talking about: Vivienne Fleury.

That's the best I have. Vivienne and Kyla wouldn't know each other already but it isn't impossible for them to have met and they are about the same age group and Vivienne started work in the Spirit Division of the Ministry.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:17 am
It's possible that they could meet. I'm thinking that Kyla would probably become a magizoologist. She's currently unemployed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:19 pm
SummerIsles
So, I made Kyla Collins, who's 18. She would have graduated last year from Hogwarts. She was a Hufflepuff and very friendly, so I'd imagine she had lots of friends. If anyone wants to be her friend, let me know. She'd befriend all 4 houses.

Bradley Goldwind just graduated from Ravenclaw House and is currently engaged to the former Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain. Bradley is an artistic, intuitive and observant fellow who has pretty much all free time consumed by Tobi. He really doesn't have many friends, except Tobi's. Soo It'll be nice for him to meet others.

Bradley is a skilled photographer and talented artist. His father is the a Flying Professor at Hogwarts, so he generally followed rules (his dad was right there after all...)

They could've met during a quidditch match when Tobi was playing and Bradley was looking for somewhere to sit?  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:07 pm

I have two characters who could also use some friends.
They're American though, so they didn't attend Hogwarts.
But they'll be bored out of their minds throughout the school year.
One of them could randomly meet somewhere and hang out?

I have...The Addario Family

Lucy, 23, she also works at the Spirit Division, actually. She's rather eccentric, she speaks her mind and has an affinity for all things "old school." She's like a pandora's box of oxymoron's. But she knows how to have fun.

Leon, 20, he's unemployed. He has more of a poetic soul; the brooding type, to people who don't know him. He's really active though, likes to do sports. Doesn't do well with responsibilities or authority figures, though.

SummerIsles

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff