Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Herbology III (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 11:26 pm
User Image
User Image
โ—‰ ๐‘”๐“‡๐“Ž๐’ป๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡ โ—Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ โ—‰ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œ โ—Ž

The Umber twins entered the greenhouse where their Herbology lesson was to take place. Neither twin preferred this class, but of the two, Kimberly did the best. She didn't do well, but she didn't do as badly as Kiley did. Taking their seats, Kim opened her textbook while Kiley took notes, just as they always did for the classes that they shared. Their professor instructed them on how to properly plant a Puffapod, informing them all that it was a process that required great care. The twins glanced at each other and gulped nervously. This would not end well. First, they set up their pots, readying them for the pods by filling them partly with dirt and having the rest of their dirt next to the pots. Then, they both went up to the front to pick out theirs pods. Carefully, the pair picked up one pod and cradled it in their hands as they walked slowly back to their seats. However, of all the things that could have happened, Kiley tripped, sending her pod flying through the air. It landed on the ground and immediately burst into flowers. Kimberly stared, gawking at her fallen sister, unsure of what to do. The Ravenclaw girl stood up and brushed herself off, turning to face her professor with apologetic eyes. "I-I'm so sorry, professor," she mumbled. Kim took her sister's hand, tugging her in the direction of their work station. "C'mon Ki, you can help me plant mine," she insisted as she dragged her sister along. Working together, the twins managed to plant the Puffapod successfully. However, Kiley was still convinced she would be punished by Professor Hill.

She won't get off the phone. She won't leave me alone when I'm talking to that guy.
                                                              She can be a real nightmare. Gets me to do her hair, then says it never turns out right.
                                                              But when I put on a face, she can tell 'cause she knows me so well.
                                                              Closer than my closer friend, someone will be there 'til the end. My sister, sister.
                                                              Deeper than the deepest sea. No one loves you like your family. My sister, sister.

โ—‰ x โ—Ž x โ—‰ x โ—Ž x โ—‰ x โ—Ž

ใ€ OOC: . . . ใ€‘

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:23 am
User Image
                                                      ษšSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Oแดกษดแด‡ส€, Dแดษขแดกแด‡แด‡แด… & Dแด‡แด€แด›สœแด„แด€แด˜s || Hแด‡ส€ส™แดสŸแดษขส Pส€แดา“แด‡ssแดส€

Jason crossed his arms as he leaned up against the table behind him, waiting for students to file into the classroom. On the table, as well as other tables in the classroom, was a pot with a plant inside. The plant had several leaves shooting up from its base, while a couple of black stems grew from its base, a white flower crowning each. The plant itself was with several others of its kind in the pot, and looked to be thriving.

As the last of the students filed in., Jason gave his customary wave of his wand and the doors closed and locked behind them. He then stood straight as he observed the class.
                                                      "Welcome back to class. Last lesson we did a unit on Puffapods, while this lesson we will focus on another plant with magical properties. More specifically, very powerful magical properties that involve removing dark enchantments. Ironically, this plant is found in muggle mythology as something that helped an ancient Greek hero overcome a dark witch's enchantments. I am of course referring to the tale of Odysseus and his encounter with Circe, and the plant known as Moly. This plant was lost to muggle knowledge, however that is due more to the efforts of hiding its existence since the Statute of Secrecy was put into place.

"Moly is a plant that when you've consumed its flower, counteracts a wide variety of enchantments. This ability makes it invaluable in not only treating people afflicted, but also in potion making. It is useful in numerous potions, most notably in the Wiggenweld potion. Its bulb and leaves are completely useless, however the stems and flowers of the plant are used. Because of its versatility, it is highly valuable."

The werewolf gestured to the plants before the students. "For your assignment today, we are going to trim, separate, and repot these molys. As always, two to a pot. You are to trim the flowers and stems off of these plants, and then come up here for a few pots. Then your task is to separate the plants into their own pots and fertilize them. Please also look at the condition and size of each moly you handle. If it seems sickly, please separate it from the others and place it off to the side for me to care for. Any immature plants, as in, small and without their flowers and stems are to remain in the first pot to be allowed to mature. If you do not know how to do this simple task, then you have not been paying attention to class. You will please refrain from touching the plants and instead observe the other students doing their tasks." He then settled back to observe the class, on occasion standing and walking amongst the students as they worked.

Thinking: There shouldn't be incompetents in this class...
                                                      OOC:

ษšHelp me believe it's not the real me
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:07 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond took a seat in the greenhouse and looked at the plants in front of them. They looked kind of ordinary for a magical plant. Taking out his stuff the Slytherin prepared himself for any notes he needed to take. As soon as Professor Hill mentioned it was a plant that could remove dark enchantments it peaked Raymondโ€™s interest. Taking down some notes he remembered using it his first year for the potion in question.

Once they got their assignment Raymond got to work. He really didnโ€™t care who ended up working with him or if anyone wanted too. How hard could it be to trim, separate, and repot a plant? Luckily the plant he had before him looked to be of decent side and good health. So he got to work trimming the Moly.

With: Classโ€ฆ

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

[  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:11 am
~ New Year ~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:13 am
User Image

User Image

SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Oแดกษดแด‡ส€, Dแดษขแดกแด‡แด‡แด… & Dแด‡แด€แด›สœแด„แด€แด˜s || Hแด‡ส€ส™แดสŸแดษขส Pส€แดา“แด‡ssแดส€

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. He wanted to get the lesson started early, considering that there was really nothing he viewed as needing to be reviewed. Then again, he also figured if students needed a refresher or assistance, they could easily find him in Hogsmeade or his office. He wasn't that far away, after all. To one side, there was a pot with a strange, broad-leafed plant nestled within. There were pots located on the tables for the students, and Jason waited until they were all seated before starting his lesson.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "Welcome back. As I assume that we do not need a refresher from last year, we are going on into this year's subject matters. After this year, you shall go on to Professor Thorne's classes, and I assume that you will have at least mastered the basics of the course. If you have not, then you need to schedule a time with me during the week I am at the school to get assistance. As you will be going to Hogsmeade this year, I expect you will find me at my shop during those weekends. You may also request assistance there, however, I will advise you that some of the plants there are more advanced than your current experience. If you wish to get extra house points, I challenge you to come there and ask for instruction in more advanced plants. I will not turn away students that wish to enrich their learning in that fashion. I will not accept incompetence or assumptions that you do not care about this subject matter. On the contrary, I will be most displeased if any of you manage to get below an Acceptable on your OWLs. Whether you like the class, or me as an instructor is of no consequence. The simple fact remains that you should strive to do your level best in the course, and strive to at least pass this course in your OWLs. After that, should you decide to continue Herbology is up to you. I will state that it is a distinct pleasure to watch something you have cultivated and assisted grow. However, your opinions on the subject may vary, and are of little consequence to me."

The werewolf ended his lecture on that subject with a gesture at the plant to his side. "Now, if you would care to take a look at the plant beside me, you will notice this seems like an ordinary weed. However, I wish to correct you on that assumption. This plant is known as a Puffapod. Puffapods are an annual plant that are a common sight in many wizarding gardens. They are most particular in that their pods, when they make contact with a solid object, burst into bloom. They are the only species of plant known to start their lives out as a flower before they become the plants you see before you now. After they bloom, the remainder of their lifespan is spent germinating new pods. These pods, when used in potions, are highly useful as a fast-acting agent to speed up the brewing process." He looked around the class before continuing. "For the rest of your time today, I would like for you to each plant a Puffapod pod and bury it before it blooms. This process is particularly tricky with the plant's propensity to spontaneously burst, so extra care must be taken in handling your pods. You must be gentle with the plants, as jostling them may invite a premature burst. I will of course monitor your progress, and should you require assistance or need a new pod, you may raise your hand for it."

Thinking: New year, same students...
                                                      OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor โ”‚ Third Year โ”‚ Thirteen Years Old โ”‚ Single

Fianna didn't care if Linny adored Professor Hill or not, he still creeped her out, and nothing was changing that. She was glad this was her last term she would be dealing with Professor Hill. It wasn't that she didn't care about Herbology, she knew it was important, it was just that well ... her teacher scared the crap out of her.

When she got her assignment, she had to figure out how to transplant a Puffapod without it bursting open. She'd gotten the idea of levitating it, after a digging a deep enough hole in the soil to accommodate the pod. After preparing the new pot for the seed pod, she drew out her wand, and just before casting the spell she looked over at the professor, as he was patrolling the greenhouse. 'He'll have my liver for supper if I try this,' she thought, and she shuddered as she slid her wand back in her pocket. 'He probably grows his own fava beans too.'

Taking great care, she slowly moved her hands and cupped the pod and slowly lifted it. Handling the pod as though it were a live grenade, she transported it to the pot, and slowly lowered it into the soil. Fianna scarcely dared breathe as she covered the pod, and didn't relax until it was safely ensconced in its new home.

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

If there was one class that Maisie was dreading, it was herbology. Plants just were not her thing. She was able to do enough to keep going, but she doubted that she would continue her studies after her O.W.L.s. Of course, she was still going to try. Perhaps this would be the year that she would finally do well in herbology.

Turning her attention to the plant that the professor had indicated, Maisie started to tap her foot. Of course they would get straight into learning new plants in this class. It had to be the one course that she did not do well in that they had to learn on the first day.

Once Professor Hill had allowed them to start, Maisie set to work. She wasn't going to let her own fears about not being good at herbology stop her. The girl dug a deep enough hole in the soil. That was the easy part. All that was left was the terribly difficult task of getting the pod into the soil. Maisie's hands started to shake at the very idea of her handling the pod and having it spontaneously bloom. At least if it did bloom, it would only be a flower.

Taking a deep breath, Maisie scooped up the pod in her still-shaking hands. All she had to do was make it into the pot. That was it. She slowly moved it over. Each second that she was moving with the pod felt like an eternity. She slowly lowered the pod into the soil and covered it. Once the pod was covered in soil, Maisie quickly pulled her hands away. The girl had survived this encounter. She didn't want that to change.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason crossed his arms as he leaned up against the table behind him, waiting for students to file into the classroom. On the table, as well as other tables in the classroom, was a pot with a plant inside. The plant had several leaves shooting up from its base, while a couple of black stems grew from its base, a white flower crowning each. The plant itself was with several others of its kind in the pot, and looked to be thriving.

As the last of the students filed in., Jason gave his customary wave of his wand and the doors closed and locked behind them. He then stood straight as he observed the class.
                                                      "Welcome back to class. Last lesson we did a unit on Puffapods, while this lesson we will focus on another plant with magical properties. More specifically, very powerful magical properties that involve removing dark enchantments. Ironically, this plant is found in muggle mythology as something that helped an ancient Greek hero overcome a dark witch's enchantments. I am of course referring to the tale of Odysseus and his encounter with Circe, and the plant known as Moly. This plant was lost to muggle knowledge, however that is due more to the efforts of hiding its existence since the Statute of Secrecy was put into place.

"Moly is a plant that when you've consumed its flower, counteracts a wide variety of enchantments. This ability makes it invaluable in not only treating people afflicted, but also in potion making. It is useful in numerous potions, most notably in the Wiggenweld potion. Its bulb and leaves are completely useless, however the stems and flowers of the plant are used. Because of its versatility, it is highly valuable."

The werewolf gestured to the plants before the students. "For your assignment today, we are going to trim, separate, and repot these molys. As always, two to a pot. You are to trim the flowers and stems off of these plants, and then come up here for a few pots. Then your task is to separate the plants into their own pots and fertilize them. Please also look at the condition and size of each moly you handle. If it seems sickly, please separate it from the others and place it off to the side for me to care for. Any immature plants, as in, small and without their flowers and stems are to remain in the first pot to be allowed to mature. If you do not know how to do this simple task, then you have not been paying attention to class. You will please refrain from touching the plants and instead observe the other students doing their tasks." He then settled back to observe the class, on occasion standing and walking amongst the students as they worked.

Thinking: There shouldn't be incompetents in this class...
                                                      OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:15 pm
~ New Year ~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason took a seat on the table in front of the greenhouse. He watched as the students filed in, and he crossed his arms as he waited for everyone to find a seat. He wanted to get the lesson started early, considering that there was really nothing he viewed as needing to be reviewed. Then again, he also figured if students needed a refresher or assistance, they could easily find him in Hogsmeade or his office. He wasn't that far away, after all. To one side, there was a pot with a strange, broad-leafed plant nestled within. There were pots located on the tables for the students, and Jason waited until they were all seated before starting his lesson.

As the last students filed in, he flicked his wand, the doors shutting and locking immediately before he stood. His eyes bored into the children before him.
                                                      "Welcome back. As I assume that we do not need a refresher from last year, we are going on into this year's subject matters. After this year, you shall go on to Professor Thorne's classes, and I assume that you will have at least mastered the basics of the course. If you have not, then you need to schedule a time with me during the week I am at the school to get assistance. As you will be going to Hogsmeade this year, I expect you will find me at my shop during those weekends. You may also request assistance there, however, I will advise you that some of the plants there are more advanced than your current experience. If you wish to get extra house points, I challenge you to come there and ask for instruction in more advanced plants. I will not turn away students that wish to enrich their learning in that fashion. I will not accept incompetence or assumptions that you do not care about this subject matter. On the contrary, I will be most displeased if any of you manage to get below an Acceptable on your OWLs. Whether you like the class, or me as an instructor is of no consequence. The simple fact remains that you should strive to do your level best in the course, and strive to at least pass this course in your OWLs. After that, should you decide to continue Herbology is up to you. I will state that it is a distinct pleasure to watch something you have cultivated and assisted grow. However, your opinions on the subject may vary, and are of little consequence to me."

The werewolf ended his lecture on that subject with a gesture at the plant to his side. "Now, if you would care to take a look at the plant beside me, you will notice this seems like an ordinary weed. However, I wish to correct you on that assumption. This plant is known as a Puffapod. Puffapods are an annual plant that are a common sight in many wizarding gardens. They are most particular in that their pods, when they make contact with a solid object, burst into bloom. They are the only species of plant known to start their lives out as a flower before they become the plants you see before you now. After they bloom, the remainder of their lifespan is spent germinating new pods. These pods, when used in potions, are highly useful as a fast-acting agent to speed up the brewing process." He looked around the class before continuing. "For the rest of your time today, I would like for you to each plant a Puffapod pod and bury it before it blooms. This process is particularly tricky with the plant's propensity to spontaneously burst, so extra care must be taken in handling your pods. You must be gentle with the plants, as jostling them may invite a premature burst. I will of course monitor your progress, and should you require assistance or need a new pod, you may raise your hand for it."

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:43 am
~ New Year ~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:45 am
User Image

User Image

"Welcome back. As I assume that we do not need a refresher from last year, we are going on into this year's subject matters. After this year, you shall go on to the upper Herbology classes, and I assume that you will have at least mastered the basics of the course. If you have not, then you need to schedule a time with me during the week I am at the school to get assistance. As you will be going to Hogsmeade this year, I expect you will find me at my shop during those weekends. You may also request assistance there, however, I will advise you that some of the plants there are more advanced than your current experience. If you wish to get extra house points, I challenge you to come there and ask for instruction in more advanced plants. I will not turn away students that wish to enrich their learning in that fashion. I will not accept incompetence or assumptions that you do not care about this subject matter. On the contrary, I will be most displeased if any of you manage to get below an Acceptable on your OWLs. Whether you like the class, or me as an instructor is of no consequence. The simple fact remains that you should strive to do your level best in the course, and strive to at least pass this course in your OWLs. After that, should you decide to continue Herbology is up to you. I will state that it is a distinct pleasure to watch something you have cultivated and assisted grow. However, your opinions on the subject may vary, and are of little consequence to me."

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:55 am
User Image

I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

Hikaru arrived early as to not make the teacher mad. He always was careful but exceeding so here. He took his notes and even doodled a diagram of the Puffapod. Once it came time for the practical he tried to be uber careful. His first pod he got half way before it bloomed right near his face suprising him which made him bust a second one. Third time he preped the pot and was able to get it to do what he needed it to do.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:
username

((OOC: Please do NOT post entering classes unless they are ACTUALLY open. This class was NOT open yet this term. You may repost this post AFTER I have finished opening this class and pay attention to the date in the title of the thread. Thank you.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:06 pm
User Image
                                                        Well I thought I knew you, thinkin' that you were true. Guess I couldn't trust, called your bluff.
                                                        Time is up 'cause I've had enough. You were there by my side, always down for the ride,
                                                        But your joy ride just came down in flames 'cause your greed sold me out in shame.

โ†ฌ ๐”๐”ž๐”ฏ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ ๐”๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ž ๐”‰๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ โ†ซ
                                                        Ravenclaw / Third Year / Halfblood

After all of the stealing and cheating you probably think that I hold resentment for you,
                                                        But, oh no, you're wrong. 'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do, I wouldn't know,
                                                        Just how capable I am to pull through, so I wanna say thank you.

โ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œ

Marcello hurried into the greenhouse, falling into the seat beside Hikaru. The pair seemed to have become partners throughout the week, sitting together in most of their classes and working together on their assignments and projects. It was good to have a friend in class. For him, it meant that the possibility of the professor gazing to their table and calling on him specifically was reduced, because if he was a professor, he would rather call on Hikaru. He was a lot smarter than Marcel was, for sure, and since Marcel preferred to not be called on at all, it all worked out, in his mind. "Of course this is our first class of the day," he whispered to his friend as Professor Hill started his lecture. Marcello wasn't good at this class, but knew he had to at least try his best, if he was ever going to go anywhere in the Ministry in the future. Most Ministry worked required a NEWT in Herbology, or at least the jobs he was thinking about. Of course, he was also thirteen years old, and really didn't need to be thinking about these things. As for the class being the first of the day, Marcel knew Professor Hill was grumpy, and figured that having class at eight in the morning probably made him even grumpier. Lucky for them.

Marcello scribbled down some basic notes, deciding he would go into further detail later when he was alone, then gathered his materials. He watched Hikaru attempt to plant his pod before going for his own, trying to hold in a laugh. His friend was having some trouble, and it was kind of funny, but he was glad Hikaru finally got the pod planted. Hopefully Professor Hill didn't get upset at his friend for having two pods bloom before he got his third planted. Oh well, it was his turn now. Marcel put on his gloves, looking the plant over before carefully plucking one of the pods from it. He held it with caution, using his fingertips to balance it as he slowly carried it over to his pot. Setting the pod down, holding his breath, Marcello didn't dare make any risky moves. Once the pod was placed in the soil, Marcel carefully covered it with dirt, sprinkling it in the pot instead of dumping in a bunch at once. He also didn't pat down the dirt, afraid at the pod would burst from the force. Instead, he finished up by watering the pod a little, hoping that would compact the soil just enough for it to be okay.

โ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œโ•Œ

'Cause it makes me that much stronger, makes me work a little bit harder.
                                                        It makes me that much wiser, so thanks for making me a fighter.
                                                        Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker.
                                                        Makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter.

โ†ฌ x x โ†ญ x x โ†ซ

ใ€ OOC: . . . ใ€‘

kungfudemoness

((OOC: Please do NOT post entering classes unless they are ACTUALLY open. This class was NOT open yet this term. You may repost this post AFTER I have finished opening this class and pay attention to the date in the title of the thread. Thank you.))  

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•RESERVE BEATERโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Jilly arrives to class ready to go she got up early and ate good at breakfast. gardening with her grandma last summer helped her understand plants better.
Her grandma enjoyed hearing about school especially herbology. She took notes and drew a Puffapod with a happy face on it. Practical time she did....well? The first one she didn't touch but she had sneezed and bumped it with a sleeve causing it to bloom. She was insanely careful with her second pod and got it planted!

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

Kungfudemoness

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces