Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Hawthorne Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Owners: Joseph and Naitanna Hawthorne

Downstairs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Upstairs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:32 pm
Where We Are

Joseph is...
At Home | At Work | Diagon Alley | St. Mungos | Visiting Friends

Tanna is...
At Home | At Hogwarts | Diagon Alley | Visiting Tassy | Studio

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:37 pm
Interesting Facts

~Since the children have moved out there's only the family owl that still inhabits the perch but occasionally a small family of cats will stay in the garden for a few nights.

~~The home is a revolving door of family members so there's always some form of activity happening either inside or in the backyard.

~~~It is a spoken and unspoken rule that the twins are never ever allowed in the kitchen without supervision. Ever.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Tanna was just taking the whistling kettle off the stove top and poured the boiling water into the tea pot smiling softly at the aroma of masala chai filling the room. She hummed as she un-packaged some shortbread cookies and placed them on a plate for her and her sister to share when she arrived. They had been talking on the phone a few nights ago and had agreed to spend the day together indoors like they used to when the lived together. They hadn't lost the closeness that they have since her moving out but sometimes it just felt nice to go back and act like the crazy naive seventeen year olds that they were when they moved in together. Now they were close to thirty, still crazy, and hopefully not as naive. Her family still had some qualms about her youngest sister but she thought it was all an act. Or most of one. She was just about to go into the cupboard and get the icing when the floo flared and Tassy stepped out spitting out ash because she still hadn't learned to keep her mouth shut. Honestly that was her main problems in a lot of different areas. Still, she had a growing list of admirers so she had to be doing something right. With bright grins the two sisters embraced each other as if they hadn't seen each other in years rather than months. And even that felt like a century. "You're looking great kid! Marriage life looks good on you." Tassy told her sister with a smirk while her mirror image groaned and rolled her eyes. "Five minutes! You slipped and crawled your way out just five minutes before me!" "Which is five more minutes of life I had before you." she said teasingly. Tanna just groaned louder and stepped away from her sister to grab the tray of tea and cookies while her sister went and grabbed the icing she had been going for earlier. She would question how she knew where to look but she was pretty sure the kitchen set up was rather similar to the one they had when they lived together. Joey didn't complain so something must be right about it. They adjourned to the living room turning on the television and flipping through stations until they found some mindless sob story to have in the background. "Soo, what's been happening in Tassy-Land? How that guy you're seeing? L-something?" The musician looked at her twin with a puzzled look trying to figure out who she was talking about. "L-something? I haven't been with an L-something since Larry and you remember what happened to that sorry b*****d." she told her plainly. Poor poor dumb Larry. Tanna shook her head in negative as she tried to think over the name. She heard her sister complain about the man long enough she should remember more than the fact that his name started with an L! "No, not Larry. Umm..L-something or other, does something important for a job, uhh...bald..?" She was startled from her thinking by her sister's near hysterical laughter and looked worriedly at her hunched over stature from when she had been reaching for a cookie. But she couldn't help it! Out of all the men she talked about and that little ferret stuck in her mind?! "Les?! Oh goddess NO! Nononononono! We, uh, we just have a rather special arrangement is all." She was still giggling to herself and shaking her head while she dipped the shortbread into the icing. Tanna merely stared at her sister with an unreadable expression on her face. "And by 'arrangement,'" the Scot actually used finger quotes, "you mean, just sex?" Since Tassy still had her mouth filled with cookie she merely nodded with an amused grin. "Annnd you don't see anything wrong? Or you don't want anything else from it or him?" her twin asked making the musician look at her curiously. Being in a happy monogamous marriage might be the best thing for her twin, and maybe in the future for her, but at the moment she was happy. Happy with her random meaningless sex with a man who she shares some form of friendly attachment towards. As if reading her thoughts (or just from sharing a womb with her for nine months) her sister's eyes widened and a smug grin came onto her face. Tassy did not like that look for one second. "I wonder which one of you will say it first.." Tanna said in a sing-song voice while sipping her cooling tea and grinning behind the rim of her mug as her twin choked on the rest of her cookie. "Ugh! I can't believe you would think that we..that me and Les would..ack! I swear to God if that even remotely happens that I will pray that your soul be send to the deepest, darkest, hottest part of Hell for all eternity!" Tanna just grinned sweetly at her sister while lowering her teacup so that it would be seen completely. "Only if you get there five minutes before I do sister dear." The two mirror images stared at one another for roughly fourteen seconds before the first (real) smile was cracked and another three before they collapsed on another in fits of laughter. Every time there was any remote chance of peace a hiccuping giggle would send them spiraling back down. Finally as they were curled up next to each other, not even looking at one another, they made a nonverbal silent agreement to drop the issue. For the time being of course. Seeing no better time, the art professor decided to make her big announcement. "I'm pregnant." Tanna said right as the movie ended and the house was cast into silence. She nervously peered over at her sister to see a mix of emotions on her identical face and right as she was about to think negatively a squeal violently pierced the silence before she was grappled into a hug. "Ohmygoddess! Oh my goddess this is huge! This is..ohmygods, have you told Mum and Da yet?" Tassy asked with a large grin on her face only partially annoyed with her sister. Honestly, like she hadn't seen her hesitation, what was she going to do? Be mad that her married sister got pregnant by her husband? Soon she would get pissed that the sun's rays made things warm! "No not yet, I umm, sorta wanted it to be more official but well, it's you and.." "I totally get it. I will be ******** mime. Ew, no mimes are gross. Uh, a mouse! Silent as a church mouse! Not a peep, I swear!" she jostled her sister's shoulder and got involved in mock shoving contest. When the pair of them calmed down they looked to see a new chick flick starting making Tassy gag and Tanna coo. As per usual. "Also, what's up with the new hairstyle? Needed a change?" Tassy gave her sister an amused grin while she ran an hand through her newly dyed blonde locks. "Oh yeah well kinda. I was wondering when you were gonna ask about it, and kudos for waiting for as long as you did! But anyway..." As Tassy's fanatical tirade about change and mind, body, and soul mixed in with the dramatic music of the movie Tanna sat back in the couch with a hand resting lazily on her stomach exited for new life, terrified of what laid ahead, and comforted that knowing that no matter what she still had her twin by her side.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cyd had used the Knight Bus to get to the address of Loki's sister, Tanna. According to him, all of his sisters would be there, simply to meet her, as if she were something fancy. She had a large suspicion that they also wanted to meet their new nephew, so she had spent the morning preparing him for travel. Once at the house, she bounced the baby, who was still panicking from the intense bus ride. The woman offered him his pacifier, which he seemed to accept, before walking toward the door. London was rested against her shoulder, and sleepy brown eyes were peeking out, watching the colors go by. He wiggled a bit, so Cyd pat his back for a moment, before rapping her knuckles on the door. She bit her lip, wondering what sort of people Loki's sisters were. She had a ******** ton of sisters herself, but that didn't mean she was good at talking to them. Perhaps they'd be too focused on the baby to care much about her? That would work, she hoped. London wiggled some more, reaching a small arm over her shoulder to rest a bit more comfortably. He didn't seem to like being all burritoed up in his blankets, particularly on such a pretty day.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.
Aɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Jᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Tanna had been the one to suggest and plan their Sisterly Get-Together slash Baby Meet Up. Mainly because besides their parents, and obviously Loki, no one had yet seen the newest Ellis and none of the sisters had met Cyd. Tassy at least knew the most about her since their brother had gone to her when he first found out about the baby but besides their Mum, they had nothing. None of the women were too worried about her since she had already met the Ellis matron; if their mother didn't like you, she didn't like you and everyone around you knew it. The fact that she even talked about the other woman gave enough clues that she was more than alright. So Tassy was fussing around in the kitchen making finger foods and arranging the sweets Nell had generously gotten from her girlfriend, since the Hufflepuff sure as hell couldn't cook, while her twin was getting her boys ready for the day. It still amazed the musician that her sister, her twin!, had given birth. Marriage was one thing but motherhood was a totally different road, one she didn't think she'd walk on any day soon. She was cutting up the fruit for the platter when they heard a knock on the door and her youngest sister squealed getting an eye roll from both twins and mutinous squeaks from the two boys. "Gods Nell, can you get any louder? I think some dogs in outer space couldn't hear you." Tanna told her only to get a raspberry in return. "Can the both of you act your age, please? Tassy, stop being mean to Nell and Nell...she does have a point." the artist said with a sheepish grin while her other sister snorted and Nell pouted goodhearted. Not wanting to overwhelm the woman with her youngest sister's boundless energy, Tanna decided that she would welcome Cydney and went to the door to bring her in. "Hi, you must be Cydney, and that adorable bundle must be London. Come on in, we were just finishing up everything. Oh right! Introductions, um, I'm Tanna, I was the one who you wrote to while we were both pregnant. Over there in the kitchen is-" "I think I can introduce myself just fine thanks. I'm Tassy, her twin and resident musician while she's our artist." Tassy came out of the kitchen to greet her soon-to-be-in-the-near-future sister-in-law and pointing a finger towards the other mother. Nell finally couldn't contain herself and came bounding over to the woman only just restraining herself from giving her a crushing hug. "And I'm Nell! I'm the youngest, resident magizoologist, and ohmygoshisn'thejustthecutestthing! Lookit his little socks and his little hands and his little everything!" she gushed over the infant before her oldest sister pulled her away. "I'd apologize for her but I have none." Tassy told her with a wink and grin while her sister made a noise of protest and her twin just shook her head. "If you decide to run I won't stop you. I'll even admit to planning it once or twice myself." Tanna told Cydney with a wry grin as the other two sisters both scoffed.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cydney jolted when the door opened, then she offered a small grin. It was Tanna, the one she'd been writing with throughout London's development. "Hi Tanna. And please, don't fuss on my behalf." Truthfully, she felt bad for not bringing anything, but London hadn't wanted to sleep much the night prior, so she was still a bit tired. All the sudden, a second Tanna came through the kitchen, introducing herself as Tassy, a twin. Cyd nodded, about to greet the woman, but another girl practically sprinted over to introduce herself and comment on the baby, all in one breath. Cyd blinked a few times, then blushed. "Ah.. hello Tassy and Nell. And yes, he is still pretty little. Though, he's growing pretty quick.... and there's no need to apologize. About my own family, the poor guy's been passed around between more females then he'll probably ever see through the rest of his life. If we can survive them, we'll make it fine. I will warn, though, he might get cranky... or I might. Either way." She grinned, this time a bit more earnestly. She moved London so he was laying in her arms, then tapped his nose with a fingertip, making him squawk excitedly. She watched as he wiggled excitedly, before noting his wide eyes and quivering lower lip. With a cluck of her tongue, she put his pacifier back in his mouth, waiting a second until he calmed down. "If you hold him, beware. His favorite game is to spit out his paccy, then scream as though you're murdering him. Other than that, he seems to like to watch people." She bounced the baby, then kissed his cheek, earning another squirm from the baby. Eventually he'd wiggle away like soap... that wiggled... or something. She was too tired to think up analogies.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:27 am
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXHufflepuff AlumniXXXPurebloodXXXⓂⓨ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

〖Nell chuckled along with her sisters as Cydney waved away Tanna's "suggestion" before cooing over her newest nephew as his mother moved him to the front of her arms. He was so darn adorable! And his little squawk made her heart melt! Tassy chuckled when she mentioned that both of them might get cranky and waved her over to the couch. "Way ahead of you, we decided that since we all couldn't get drunk-" "Some of us are breastfeeding and would like to keep their bodies uncontaminated thank you very much." Tanna responded from her position with her own boys as if she and her twin had had this conversation before. More than likely because they had. Multiple times. "Anyway, since we can't drink we decided to do a little pampering for the new mothers. As well as a few gifts. Sorta like a baby shower with less...pomp I suppose would be a good word for it. So you and Tanna can sit and get comfortable while Nell and I bring out the food and stuff. Afterwards we were thinking of doing each other's nails if you want to join. " she suggested while she went back into the kitchen to get the small trays of finger foods while brought out the desserts and drinks. "I don't usually get my nails done since it would all be messed up from my art but I wouldn't mind getting my feet down. It's been so long since I've seen them I've rather forgotten what they looked like." Tanna said with a laugh as she arranged both twins in her arms both of which were blinking and trying to turn their heads about to see what all was happening. For someone had made this horrible sound that had their ears ringing and now they were being held by their mother for and...there was another baby over there! One twin looked at the other with widened brown eyes gurgling as if to ask "Do you see it too?!" to which his brother responded positively. "Awww! Will and Jack are trying to talk to London! Babies are just so cute!" Nell said with a large grin as she put down her load and poked each baby on the nose softly causing each of them try and catch it and huff when they didn't. "I understand you completely about their little games. Will and Jack think it's funny to roll and switch places when we're not looking. Especially when they're naked." the mother said with a sigh that didn't match the look of amusement or fondness in her eyes. 】

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Sister Get Together | Where: Hawthorne Home | With: Cydney, Tassy, Tanna and babies! | Thoughts: BABIES | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

Cydney moved to sit on the couch, grateful in knowing she'd be able to stand on her own. Tassy said that she had already thought past Cyd's detail, and mentioned being unable to drink, to which Tanna set off on a small rant. Cyd blinked, glancing around at all the others in the room, including two babies that appeared to be a bit older than her own son. At the mention of pampering, the woman grinned. "Oh, that sounds lovely. Between Londy and preparing for try-outs, I'm dead on my feet most of the time. My personal care seems to fall to the wayside. And in concordance with nails... anyone here know how to do Londy's? I'm pretty sure my Nan's the only one who can make him stop squirming long enough to care for that stuff, and his little nails are fecking sharp." She poked at her son's hand, and he wrapped his fingers around hers. Cyd chuckled at Tanna's comment about not having seen her feet in forever, and nodded along. It had been rough going, but now it had worked through with naught but reward. The woman watched the twins for a moment, noting that they were making sounds at each other and watching her own baby, who seemed more interested in his momma's fingers. When he finally did notice the others, his eyes went wide. He opened his mouth, letting his pacifier fall out, though it was caught by the little ribbon clipped to his shirt. He squirmed, then pouted for all of a half second, before wailing in a panicked confusion. He'd never met another person his size, and now there were two! Where did they come from! While he was screaming, his mom was calmly digging through his bag to plop a bottle in his mouth. After a second, the baby calmed down, happily drinking his little meal. Cyd looked over at Tanna, then grinned. "I guess I should be lucky I only have one then, yea? Not to mention he's not quite old enough to roll away... though may heaven help us all when he gets mobile. He already wiggles like he's trying to escape. He can even tell people by their voices... except at the exact time Loki gets home. Doesn't matter what he's doing, he'll screech until he gets attention from his daddy. Kinda sweet, actually." She gently pet the minimal hair Londy had, comforting him further. He was really rather annoying when he was upset, so she always tried to keep him happy. Cyd wiggled her fingers at the twin closest to her, not having a clue which was which.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Tassy raised an eyebrow as Cyd mentioned that tryouts had her running ragged while she gratefully accepted the mani-pedi talk. "Tryouts? What are you trying out for?" She had a feeling either Tanna or Loki might have told her and she either wasn't listening or didn't pay attention. Or quite possibly both. Luckily it seemed that her twin really had been paying attention outside her own little bubble. "She's trying out for the Scotland Quidditch team as a beater. I didn't get much of what Loki was saying but from the gist you were amazing while at Hogwarts and..something about a cyclone?" she said with a shrug while Will on her left arm began to wriggle in discontent while Jack just plain wailed on her right. And as if he could feel their tension, London also began to wail but it seemed his mother was better prepared than she was. Without even having to be told, Tassy went over to her sister and took the quieter twin into her arms making shushing noises while producing a bottle from the coffee table and slipping it into his eager mouth while her twin checked over Jack to see if he too was hungry. He wasn't, he was mainly trying to get his chubby little arms to cooperate and catch those wiggly fingers in his face. To bite of course, no one wiggle in his face! After a moment of blissful silence the mother remembered Cydney's earlier concerns about her son's sharp nails. "I think I could do it. Will doesn't seem like it but he's got a wicked aim with those claws of him and used to practically gouge my eyes out before Mum taught me." she told the other woman gesturing to the babe in Tassy's arms. A second later Nell snapped her fingers and made an "aha!" sound not noting the curious looks she gained from her older sisters. "I thought that name sounded familiar! You were one of the best Gryffindor players a few years ago along with uhmmm...James Masters! I remember seeing a bunch of trophies with you guys names on it when I was patrolling on duty." she said explained happy to figure out the not mystery and taking a congratulatory bite out of a chocolate biscuit. Tassy just shook her head in bemusement used to her youngest sister's eccentricities while Tanna aww'd at Cydney's words about London and her brother. "That's adorable! The twins are like that when Joey's late from the office and it's their bedtime. I fear the day they figure out how to stand and get out their crib because I feel like they will run us ragged." she said with a rueful smile.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney was about to respond to the question posed by Tassy, but Tanna responded first. "Yep. I used to play, and the Captain needs a new Beater on his team.... and Cyclone used to be my pet name... 'cause it sounds like Cydney, I guess?" She watched London, who was happily trying to guzzle every drop in the bottle, causing his mom to sigh. He was going to sick if he drank too fast! She carefully took the bottle, hoping to be able to segment him. Of course, the infant screamed, making Cyd roll her eyes as she draped a burp cloth on her shoulder and moved him. As she pat his back, he calmed himself, and it wasn't long before his eyelids started to droop. When Tanna offered to do his nails, Cyd grinned. "If you could, that would be amazing. Right now, we've just been putting him in mittens, and he hates those with a fury. He won't hold still, though!" All at once, Nell burst out the reasoning behind Cyd's trying out. The woman smirked, nodding. "Correct. I had a hit streak a kilometer long. Had enemies in every house but my own. I was gonna play for Scotland then, but pride got the best of me. Ah well. Here, Nell. Want to hold Wiggle-Bum?" She adjusted, offering over her son, who had decided to sick in her hair. She just loved the glamour of being a mother.... Gross. After quickly cleaning herself, she returned to normality. When Tanna said London's excitement over Loki was adorable, she clucked. "It is unless you're trying to feed, change, bathe, or otherwise coddle. Or if we're both in a nap. Doesn't matter. That door opens, London will scream until Loki takes over. Admittedly, it's nice to get a break for a minute." She smirked, then adjusted herself a bit, hoping her son would be content with just his pacifier for a while.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:53 pm
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXHufflepuff AlumniXXXPurebloodXXXⓂⓨ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

〖Nell cooed at all the babies she was surrounded by who were either being entertained or being fed. For a split second she almost wished Cydney had birthed twins so she could hold a baby and not be left out but she didn't want to think of a world where her brother had multiple offspring. London was fine and adorable but she hoped that a small amount of her brother's "Loki-ness" hadn't rubbed off on him yet or at all. The world just wouldn't survive, let along Hogwarts when he was finally old enough to attend. Tanna chuckled at the other woman's exuberance that she could do his nails understanding the mitten hatred clearly. While Will could take or leave the mittens Jack absolutely detested anything that made the already harrowing task of trying to grab something even harder. She was already envisioning all the baby proofing she and Joey would have to do once those two began toddling around. Nell was going to ask about her pride comment but then she was offered to hold her newest nephew and any other thoughts flew from her mind as she eagerly went over to her and held her hands out for the tiny babe. She gave Cydney a sympathetic look as she readjusted her arms to accommodate the baby in them as she cooed over him. "Oh he's so precious! I can't wait until me and Rose get one." Tassy decided to speak up then as she finished burping a pleasantly full Will after a snort. "And how does she feel about you adopting a hundred babies?" she teased as her youngest sister pouted. "Tas be reasonable. I'm thinking maybe...ten tops!" she responded with a wink and grin while both twins chuckled at her antics. "You say this now, but wait until you have to get up for late night feedings, unknown crying fits, alll the dirty diapers, and not to mention that despite the mothering books, breastfeeding fracken hurts!" Tanna piped up giving a short look at the baby in her arms who felt the attention being on him and squeed happily reaching up a hand to grab at some of his mummy's hair. It was so long! 】

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Sister Get Together | Where: Hawthorne Home | With: Cydney, Tassy, Tanna and babies! | Thoughts: BABIES | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney sighed again, still rather exhausted from keeping up with her baby all night. She grabbed a biscuit, munching it thoughtfully. Nell seemed to like her nephew, and he was pondering her... or he had gas. Either way. He wiggled, kicking his tiny feet free of the blankets he was wrapped in. He hated being all wrapped up! He flailed his arms a bit, then went back to gumming on his pacifier. When this new woman spoke, brown eyes grew wide, and he wiggled a bit more. Cyd grinned at Nell's words, thinking she had reacted the same way Milo had, but with a different sort of enthusiasm. That much was obvious, anyway, since by this time, London had already decided he didn't like Milo, and he was greeting Nell... with wiggles. Silly thing. At Tassy's comment, Cyd laughed, then smiled. "Eh? Don't have her get too many. She's got to have enough room to watch her nephews!" Tanna spoke up about having to stay awake all hours due to crying, which was sometimes just because they wanted to cry. When painful breastfeeding was mentioned, Cyd nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes it hurts. I'm not looking forward to the day London starts getting teeth. Ugh." She looked at the bottle beside herself, then set it on the table near Nell, in case London suddenly decided he wanted food right at that exact second. Luckily, it seemed he was content with just his pacifier.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:37 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Tanna watched Nell's eyes light up as she bonded with London who was wiggling in his blanket absorbing the world around him before looking down at Jack who was busy staring intently at Cydney. He's never seen someone with such shiny hair. His own Mummy had nice long curly hair but it wasn't as shiny as this other lady's. Will was enjoying his time in his second Mummy's arms because she smelled nice. He didn't exactly know what she smelled like but it was different than his first mum's and his daddy's. Plus her hair was way longer than his other mummy's and it was a different color and she didn't mind when he gummed on it like he was doing now. The woman who was connected to the hair just grinned down at the baby and gently removed her hair from his mouth and only replaced it with his pacifier attached to his shirt before he could complain. "I doubt Rose'll let her get too many babies. She seems to be the only one who can reel our Nell in. How I never ever want to know." the squib said with a smirk and wink at her youngest sister who flushed brightly catching the dirty joke. "Oh hush you! What about you and that guy you won't let us meet? The one who took you to Italy?" Nell asked with a sly smile sharing a look with her other sister. Tassy was certain had there not been a baby in her arms she would've lunged at the magizoologist to strangle her. Probably not since she also had a baby in her arms. Damned adorable things just saved a life. "A, stop listening to Tanna about things beyond your understanding. B, please stop talking about thing you don't know anything about," she said this mainly looking at her twin who was innocently conversing with Cydney about the hectic time that was teething. "And C, there's nothing going on between me and L-that guy. We're just friends. Nothing more nothing less." she said matter-of-factly. Nell coughed to hide the words "lies and slander" but they still came out clear causing her older sister to just give her a look. Blasted nosy little sisters. "Speaking of which, how are things with you and Loki, Cydney? I'm sure our Mum has expressed her...desire of a wedding between the two of you and I can honestly say you'd fit right in with us if or when the time comes." the artist told her with a hesitant smile. "That and it doesn't hurt your team is Scotland. If that's not major bonus points Idunno what is!" Tassy said with a grin and laugh while both her sisters just groaned at her lack of tact.

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

Cydney watched Nell with her baby, who seemed perfectly content to wiggle at her. His little sock-clad feet stretched out, then curled up, then stretched again, before Londy decided to just... flop. He watched his aunt, stopping every few seconds to bounce the pacifier in his mouth. After a minute or two, Cyd noticed one of the minitwins staring at her. She looked back at him, then pat his hair gently. The girls were talking about someone else, presumably Nell's girlfriend... or wife, maybe? Tassy was accused of having a certain male friend, and they started bickering rapidly. In that moment, Cyd felt like she had intruded on something, so she decided to look reasonably awkward. When they reengaged her, the woman blushed. Of course, they had to ask about a wedding. Same as everyone else. Tassy tried to lighten the mood, which the woman was grateful... sorta. "Um... yea. Everyone seems to want us married right away... except me... kinda. I mean... I love Loki, but I'm not the kind of gil to get married. I never wanted to be married... or to have kids, for that matter. Now, everything just kinda collapsed on me, and I feel like I'm drowning. I can't sleep, can't eat, and can't even retort to being an alcoholic hermit. I'm at a loss... and I hate to say it, but I'm scared. What if something happens down the line, that makes us hate each other? I don't want to be trapped in a relationship with no way out! I.... I dunno...." She dropped her head into her hands, looking visibly upset. She never had been a person to rely on less than sheer confidence, and that was stripped away. Maybe she could leave London here and get some sleep. That was surely the problem... right? It had to be! There had to be a way she could regain her bravado, without being totally stupid...

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items