Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Hawthorne Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:39 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Tassy, for once in her life, was able to give the "look what you did" look to her twin who was looking shamefaced at causing Cydney such distress. She had meant for her question to be taken lightheartedly not cause a fuss! And the worse part was neither she nor Nell had anything remotely helpful they could say to alleviate her fears because they had no idea how she was feeling. Well, they knew how she was because she had just told them but they had never actually experienced them themselves. Tanna hadn't expected to get married because she never had the self confidence to believe that there was someone out there in the world that would love her like Joey did, and now that she was proven wrong she loved her married family life. Nell couldn't wait to get married to Rose and it was almost killing her to not run out every day and find the perfect ring for her girlfriend and propose so they could get started on their little family right away. So that only left one other person, who sighed and switched placed with her twin sister so she could be sitting next to the distressed woman. "In their weird messed up way, the people telling you or wanting you to get married now want it because they think it's the best thing for you Loki and the baby. But they can't force you down the aisle, no matter how scary or commanding those people might be. And it's not a bad thing that you never wanted to get married or have kids. Neither do I! I can honestly say that I can look at the sweet, innocent, adorable little faces of my nephews and feel no rush for one of my own or for a giant pinata of a white dress. And I know for a very good fact that Loki never once imagined himself getting married or having a kid and now look at the both of ya. My own baseless suggestion, you don't have to take it, is that you and he talk about what ever it is you guys want out of your relationship and just do it that way. If you guys come to the conclusion that you want to get married, good on ya. If not, good on ya. You could even say you don't want to stay with our brother and we would still support you. We just want you to be comfortable enough with us to tell us this sorta thing. We're sorta family now, marriage or not. Babies have a way of doing that." Tassy told her giving a look down at the baby still in her arms who was now copying his brother by staring up at Cydney's hair in awe. It was so long! Would she mind if he gummed it? She wasn't looking, maybe she was doing that game where you disappear and then reappear. It was an odd game but it was also a lot of fun! So will babbled up at her waving his hands to try and reach her hands to see her face. She wasn't doing it right! You were supposed to move your hands eventually!

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
I'ᴍ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴀʏ.
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cydney sat there, pondering her life and all the immediate choices, head never leaving her hands. One of the twins, Tassy by the thought of it, started speaking. She said that Cyd didn't have to marry or anything, and that the girls would still like her if she didn't want to be wed. At the conclusion of her little speech, the woman looked around, then sighed again. "I... That's my problem! It's not like people are gathering torches and pitchforks if I decide not to marry, but it's always a little reminder. Like 'Get married and you'll be happy' or some s**t. And worst one is my mum. She's a p***k about it! 'Don't make my bad choices, Cydney! You have to be married or your kid will turn out like you did!' And it's so funny, because it'd be true. Mum wasn't married with me, but got married when my next sister was conceived. I grew up resenting the lot of 'em!" She had resolved things with the next oldest sister of hers, Tiffany, but she and her parents were on shaky ground at best. After a few calming breaths, the woman noticed one of the mini-twins watching her expectantly. She waggled her fingers at him, then sighed, turning to look at her own baby, who seemed quite content. It even looked like he was falling asleep. He usually didn't sleep near people he didn't know, but hey, maybe it was a sign? London, however, wasn't quite sleepy, he was focused. Something on his auntie's neck was moving, and he wanted to know what it was. He squirmed to free his little arms from the blankety prison, Once they were free, the blanket was mostly draped over his core. He waggled his tiny fists at the dangly thing, eyes wide in concentration.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs, ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.
Aɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ ᴄᴜʀᴛᴀɪɴs ᴅᴏᴡɴ
Jᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ, ғᴏʀ ʟᴏɴɢ.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:10 am
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXHufflepuff AlumniXXXPurebloodXXXⓂⓨ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

〖Will bared his gums in a squealed grin; success! She had taken her fingers off her face and now she was back from wherever it was adults went off to in that game. Oooo, now she was taunting him with the very same fingers, the nerve! To exact his revenge he tried to get his arms and hands to cooperate so he may grasp her fingers and show them the sticky side of justice. Nell, having not noticed London's concentration on her rather long necklace, felt bad for Cydney as she exclaimed her woes to them. Trying to get her to feel better had actually made her feel worse! Was there a medal for this kind of thing because she was sure they would have at least a silver in their pocket. "I am so sorry Cydney. This was supposed to make you feel relaxed and we blew it up royally." she apologized despondently. Tanna nodded in agreement feeling even worse since she was the one who brought up marriage in the first place. Tassy also agreed although a tad differently. "Yeah, where are the gifts by the by? Mine's on the table but I distinctly remember you got something sorta huge." she said looking at her youngest sister who pinked just a little. "It's not huge! It's, well..." she couldn't exactly explain it without the bag being in front of her so after a little bit of jostling London in her arms she finally grasped her wand and did a quick summoning for the diaper bag which zoomed from one of the back rooms. It was a pink and orange floral hobo bag that doubled as a diaper bag and just a regular purse. "I felt sorta bad we didn't get the chance to throw you a baby shower or whatnot, so I got you this bag and filled it with a bunch of little stuff for the baby." Nell told her with a small grin. The musician. also jostling the baby in her arms just a tad, reached forward and grabbed the makeup bag that was in the shape of a bar of chocolate and handed it to the woman beside her. "And this is from me. I was going to use some of the polish inside it to do your toes if you're still interested and not wanting to run out of her screaming." Tassy with a small hopeful smirk. 】

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Sister Get Together | Where: Hawthorne Home | With: Cydney, Tassy, Tanna and babies! | Thoughts: BABIES | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:30 am
User Image
User Image

I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ. I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴅᴏɢ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs.
I ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜʀɢʟᴀss. I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ.

Cydney watched the baby, then booped his nose with her fingers, a tiny grin forming on her face. Nell apologized, hoping to ease tension, and Cyd shrugged. "Eh, I'm alright. Feels good to get out some emotion, actually. I can't cry around London, 'else he starts wailing. He's a loud little thing. Though, when he's quiet, he's adorable. I'm still trying to figure him out." She looked back at her son, then sighed when she noticed he'd managed to throw off all the blankets. At least he had on cute clothes. At the mention of gifts, Cyd perked up. She hadn't brought anything, but Nell said it was all in lieu of a baby shower, which she hadn't had. It turned out to be a cute bag, which was full to bursting with things for London. The woman grinned as she looked through it, before her attention was turned to Tassy, who had a makeup bag. "Thanks guys. A lot. This stuff will come in handy for all three of us, I think. London's a diva, so he has certain clothes he won't wear, and some he just has to wear. It took forever to put pants on him this morning. And no, Tassy, you're stuck with me. And not just because someone else is holding the baby, either!" She grinned, finally showing off her light-hearted, happy side. She reached over and tucked the blanket back around her son's belly, making him stop playing with Nell's necklace, and return to trying to free himself. He cried out, then squirmed, and then turned his attention to his auntie, as if asking for her assistance. He kicked his little feet a few times, wiggling intently.

Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘᴀʏ-ᴏғғ ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏ ғᴀɪᴛʜ ɪs ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ's ᴛᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ.
I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. Iᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴜᴛᴜʀᴇs.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Tanna allowed herself a small relieved grin as Cydney accepted their apologies and continued playing with Will who squawked indignantly at the boop to his tiny nose. If only those fingers had been closer to his mouth, then he'd show her! Nell cooed and chuckled at London who was not very happy with his mummy wrapping him back in blankets and d'awwed as he wiggled in her arms. "You're so silly Wiggle Bum!" she told her youngest nephew tickling his tiny tum. Tassy laughed as she called London a diva and complained about getting pants on the infant just that morning as well as not-so-secretly happy that they had cured the awkwardness they had earlier caused. "Oh please, we both know you're gonna have to trade for something equally adorable to get your baby back from Nell now." she told her with smirk as her sister in question merely gave her a short raspberry. "I swear it must either be all babies or just Ellis ones because I have the same clothing problem with the twins! They despise the outfits they're wearing now and I only got them in it when they were asleep otherwise they would've raised Unholy Hell." Tanna said shaking her head and simultaneously rocking a sleepy Jack in her arms. "Then don't dress them in those clothes if they don't like it!" her twin told her like it was that easy causing the mother to roll her eyes. "I'm not going to let my three month year old sons dictate what I dress them in, at least not for another two years at least. And they look perfectly adorable in their onsies!" the artist defensed with a small indignant pout. "Yes Tanna, both your boys look perfectly adorable." Tassy apologized monotonously while rolling her eyes slightly which apparently didn't bother her sister since she accepted the apologzy with a knowing grin.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney grinned when Nell addressed London as "wiggle bum". It was one of the many nicknames that seemed to stick, and he didn't mind it. When his belly was tickled, however, London screamed, trying to curl around the thing attacking him. Cyd rolled her eyes, then sighed at her son, before handing Nell his bottle. "If feeding him doesn't work, try wrapping him up tight in his blankets. As much as he hates them, it seems to work." She nodded once, then turned back to Tassy. She said she'd have to trade Nell for something cuter, causing her to snort. "Or two. We can just hand her both the mini-twins, then I can take Londy and run... or... she can keep Londy overnight, and she'll sprint to give him back in the morning." For a second, she pondered actually letting her... sister...ish lady babysit, then she decided that would be cruel. When Tanna said that the Ellis babies didn't like clothes, she laughed. "Especially when my cousin Milo has him. I swear, anything that man does is hated by Lond. I can't let him babysit, or the poor baby never stops screaming, which makes me want to scream." Tassy and Tanna struck a momentary argument, then Cyd chuckled. It seemed like it would be interesting to have a twin, but at the same time, she was thanking every lucky star she had that she was a single child.

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:17 pm
Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXHufflepuff AlumniXXXPurebloodXXXⓂⓨ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ

〖Nell took the bottle from Cydney urgently feeling slightly apprehensive of the baby in her arms who was screaming as if she had attempted to poke his tiny eyes out. As she popped the top and teased his tiny lips with the n****e of the bottle she rolled her eyes as the women conspired to give her the twins or London. "Sure, because Rose already doesn't trust me to not sneak in hippogryff babies or dragon hatchlings but a real baby? No problem!" the magizoologist responded sarcastically thinking about her girlfriend. All the puppy eyed looks in the world still couldn't get her to let her keep the teething niffler in their home how would she explain an actual human baby?! She ignored the argument between the twins mainly out of habit but also because she saw no interest getting in the middle of it and focused her attention back on her maybe-soon-to-be-sister-in-law. "Aww, that's so sad about your cousin. Hopefully little London eases up towards him. I'd hate to be hated by one of these cuties." she said with sympathy to the unknown man. Will finally took notice of his brother snoozing in their mummy's arms and squawked up at his second mum because darnit he always slept next to his brother! Tassy happily passed the fussy infant over to his mother who just smirked at how her sister was reacting and easily took the separate baby into her arms rearranging both so that there was one in each crook. "You guys can start on the nail care while I put these two down for their naps." Tanna told the group as she got up from her seat and went up the stairs to their nursery. The sister without a baby opened the lid of the makeup box showing the compartment of nail polishes to the other women. "Alright, who gets which colors? I already claimed this one so the rest are free." she told them picking up a slightly dark spring green. 】

Miss GryffindorK

Wearing: Sister Get Together | Where: Hawthorne Home | With: Cydney, Tassy, Tanna and babies! | Thoughts: BABIES | OOC:

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Cydney watched Nell a few seconds, hoping London would accept the bottle. If not, she'd have to step in. Luckily, he slowed his crying enough to latch on to the bottle. When he started his little meal, he curled up, happy to be fed. The woman chuckled at Nell's denial of babysitting that night, then shrugged. "Well, maybe another night. I'm sure your poor brother would love a night to just... sleep. I know I would." She grinned, then chuckled when the younger woman showed upset about Milo. "It's his own fault, I promise. He likes to dress Londy in a ton of outfits, and he's not the kind to wear clothes, much less play dress-up. Now it's evolved to whenever Milo holds him, Londy just screams until someone, anyone, else holds him." She grinned, wondering if the two would ever get along. Tanna moved to hold both the little babies, which looked beyond impossible. She said she was going to put them both to nap, but Cyd wasn't sure how she wouldn't drop them both. Lord, Cyd already had enough trouble holding one! Tassy offered out pretty polishes, and Cyd lifted a pale blue and a dark red. Which one, though? "Hm... I think I like this red just a bit better. Plus, red is most definately my color." She smirked, her Gryffindor pride surging through. She reached over to dig through her bag, then handed London his little fox blanket, one he liked to hold while he was napping. Maybe that would goad him into falling asleep as well. He was so cute when he was sleeping! He blinked up at his auntie, the one who was feeding him, then curled up with his favorite blankie. As he watched her, his eyelids started growing heavy, and his drinking slowed a bit. He tried to fight it, but he was sleepy!

{Out of Character}
Yukina101

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

A heavy sigh escaped Joey’s lungs as he plopped his butt down on the couch. “You know, I just don’t see what the problem is,” he finally said, looking at his wife. “It’s not like we’re going to nurse and raise this thing in the house.” The man has been speaking in a hushed tone all evening, mostly to prevent the boys upstairs from hearing. If Jack and Will heard, they’d choose their dad’s side for sure, and Naitanna wouldn’t let him hear the end of it. Either she’d give in and Joey would have to sleep on the couch for the rest of his life, or she’d be the strict, mean parent and Joey would have to sleep on the couch for the rest of his life.

Joey stood from his seat and began pacing again in silence. He knew they couldn’t keep it; it would be a horrid offence against the law. Both he and Naitanna could be imprisoned if they decided to do that, and claiming they “didn’t know” wouldn’t work. Any dumb bloke knew they couldn’t legally keep a dragon. “Tanna,” he started, turning to face his wife. “You know I’ve wanted to own a dragon since I was a wee lad, and finally, I have the opportunity to do so. I can take the egg down to an infirmary, and the boys won’t even have to know for a few more years.” If arguing and logic didn’t work, maybe she’d at least empathize for him.

Thirty Five. Hufflepuff Alumnus. Werewolf Support Services.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:48 pm
Three little birds sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.

User Image
User Image

¤ Artist ¤ Married ¤ Mother of Two

Tanna narrowed her eyes at her husband as if he had suddenly slipped into an alien language she had no hope of understanding. He seriously didn't see what the problem with this was?! "That's not the point and you know it! The point is you smuggled a dragon egg here, in our home, and are acting like I'm this, this monster for not even considering that we keep it!" she hissed her eyes quickly scanning the stairs for the boys in case they were trying to overhear. Their family trip to visit the dragons had been a whirlwind success. Getting to see the creatures their daddy told them bedtime stories about just about blew the little boy's minds and once they had gotten home the shock and excitement of it all had created the perfect concoction for a late day nap. As well as a seriously pissed off mother of said little boys because their father couldn't see how inhumanly stupid he was being! For Legba's sake, if they got caught with this not only could they lose their job, they could go to prison! They could lose custody of their children and she would never ever allow for such a thing, not even for her husband's dream. No matter how adorably adorable he looked while he discussed it. Tanna had crossed her arms sometime during the argument and was sullenly trying to look everywhere but Joey's face but she could never really resist when he called her name like that. Damn him. Him and his guilt trip. "I know you've wanted a dragon forever, I distinctly remember this be a staple conversation when we first met." she added with a slight smile remembering their near disastrous first meeting at the bookstore. The artist bit her lip as he claimed he could take it to an infirmary and leave it there thinking over the suggestion. "And you'll leave it, them, in the infirmary for its, their, entire lifespan? No trying to convince me to keep a fully grown dragon in our backyard or something like that?" She asked him slightly wilting towards the idea of the egg.
"There's a dragon?!"
"In the backyard?!"
Tanna groaned at the unison voices of their sons as they poked their curly heads behind the couch as if they'd been there the entire time. Probably because they had been. Nosy sneaks.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

[Wearing: Wearing] [With: Joey] [Where: Home] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Is he seriously serious?!] [OOC:]

kiska166

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:33 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey couldn’t help but let out an annoyed groan. “Don’t you think you’re being just a little overdramatic?” he asked, knowing full well that saying that would only make Naitanna get angrier. “Besides, I didn’t smuggle it. That would imply we stole it,” he stated, changing the I to a we. Although it was Joey who had accepted the gift from his mate, he always thought of himself and his wife as a team. Anything one person got involved with, they were both involved with. Well, except maybe work although they both do discuss their careers and any decision that comes with them. Noticing his wife’s eyes scan towards the stairs, Joey looked as well; however, if the boys did overhear the conversation, it wouldn’t have been his fault. He’s been controlling the volume of his voice this entire time. Tanna, on the other hand, allows her emotions to control her volume.

For as long as Joey knew Naitanna, she had always been an expressive woman. Watching her when she was excited always brought joy and entertainment. Her energy level would go through the roof, and she’d always talk exceptionally quick, describing any and every thought that came to mind. Like when they began planning their wedding. Most of the planning was done by her – Joey just agreed to everything. He enjoyed seeing her passion burn right through her a lot more than arguing over a colour theme, anyway. It was one of her qualities that he fell head over heels in love with.

The ends of Joey’s lips turned upright into a small smile, not only because Naitanna was doing as he wanted – empathizing for his dream – but because she smiled at the thought of their first meeting. They literally ran into each other in a bookstore, where Joey was looking for a specific book on dragons, and yet, he was somehow lucky enough to score a date with her. A boy bonks heads with a girl and she falls in love with him. I’ll never understand girls, he thought with a slight shake of his head and a laugh. Upon hearing Naitanna’s next couple of questions, Joey nodded his head quickly before Jack and Will piped up from behind the couch. “There’s no dragon in the backyard and there isn’t going to be,” he stated before adding, “and you really shouldn’t eavesdrop on private conversations. That’s not polite.” Although he tried being firm with the boys, he couldn’t help but let this one slide. After all, Joey was way too excited about the fact that Naitanna finally agreed to let him keep the dragon.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:30 pm
So sweet,

User Image
User Image

Tanna just gave Joey a "look" when he asked if she was being overdramatic because she might have been but that didn't mean he had to point it out to her. Rude. Then she just used a hand to cover her face as he corrected her saying that they hadn't smuggled the egg since it would imply thievery. Semantics much? It was almost like he wanted her to lose her cool and jump around flailing expressively like she did when she got worked up but she controlled her breathing and kept it under wraps for fear that the twins would catch wind of this. And course her husband had to smile at her like that making her feel all of twenty again and even after years of marriage and raising two adorable hooligans the sight of which could make her heart actually flutter. Tanna was so happy that Joey followed her example telling the boys that there was no dragon and that there wouldn't be, even goings as far as to reprimand them for eavesdropping. The twins listened to her of course, but it was their daddy who's word they truly heeded. Not for the first time she wished for a little girl who would hopefully side with her and listen to her as much as the boys listened to Joey. It wasn't as if she hadn't tried, with her husbands approval obviously, but nothing seemed to work. Fertility treatments, potions, herbs, the works. At best nothing happened, at worst she was horrendously ill for a week or longer. She had ultimately given the idea pause if only for her continued health but it still crossed her minds when she was alone.
"We're sorry daddy." Will said looking perfectly contrite at being caught like they had. "But you and mummy were saying dragon a lot." Jack said determinedly. He felt just as reprimanded as his brother but he was still curious about the dragons!

[Wearing: Wearing] [With: Joey] [Where: Home] [Feeling: Annoyed] [Thinking: Is he seriously serious?!] [OOC:]

kiska166

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey noticed the look Naitanna immediately threw at him when he asked if she thought she was being overdramatic, so he dropped that subject even though she was indeed being overdramatic. “C’mon, you know I’m right,” he commented when his wife buried her face in the palm of her hand. It seemed as though she were about to lose her cool even more, and then the boys would really hear their conversation. However, that wouldn’t be his fault, so Joey would be free to continue sleeping in his own bed, no matter what the decision would come to about keeping the egg.

Joey thought the couple was doing decently well with being quiet. That was, until, the twins perked up from behind the couch. In his opinion, boys were easier to take care of than girls. After all, they were simple minded. Boys typically played in dirt and got into trouble, and not much would change even through puberty. Girls, on the other hand, were a lot more complex, especially after reaching puberty. However, at times like these, having girls who didn’t hide behind furniture to eavesdrop on their parents’ private conversation would have made the whole dragon situation easier to handle. Naitanna and Joey have actually been trying for another kid in hopes of having a girl, but even with treatments and potions and herbs, nothing seemed to be working.

“Thank you for apologizing,” Joey said as he scooped Will up into his arms and placed him on one knee, leaving room for Jack to sit on the other if he wanted to. The man let out a sigh when Jack pointed out that he and Tanna had been saying the word “dragon” a lot. “Dragon is a key word that your mother and I used to replace a different word, just to make sure you two didn’t hear what we were really talking about,” he lied. Although, that idea didn’t seem like a bad one for the future in case the boys were to eavesdrop again, which they probably would.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:45 pm
So sweet,

User Image
User Image

Though Tanna was supposed to still be frowning in disappointment towards her wayward children, a small smile somehow wormed its way onto her face as she took in the picture of Joey handling Will on knee while Jack clamored onto the other. It was sweet looking at her boys like this, though it still didn't lessen the want for a precious bundle of pink. Or purple. Maybe she'd like blues and pastels. Honestly as long as she was healthy she wouldn't really care. Or real for that matter. When her husband told Jack that dragon was just a term they used when discussing parent ideas she mentally applauded his quick thinking. He might've been scared witless when he discovered he was going to be a father but he had certainly bloomed into an amazing one. "One of the things we were discussing is whether nosy little boys should or shouldn't get dessert after supper tonight. What do you think boys?" Tanna asked the children with a raised eyebrow while they both looked openly horrified.
"No more nosy!" Jack said sliding off his daddy's leg. "Yeah! We'll go upstairs!" Will added following his older twin back up the stairs towards their bedroom. For all they knew their mummy had made pie for dessert and they loved their mummy's pie! When the coast was completely clear, the artist placed a kiss on her husbands cheek closest to his mouth. "You make a perfectly amazing dad." she told him quietly and honestly with a loving look and smile upon her face. "I know you said...you said we shouldn't try anymore for my health. But, but couldn't we look at other options?" Tanna asked him quietly and shy, doing a near complete one-eighty on their conversation about dragons, but if she didn't get this out now, she might never.

kiska166

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image

ʝʘʂҽҏɦ ʜȧѡϮɦʘɾηҽ

Joey wrapped an arm around Jack for support as he climbed onto his dad’s knee. Although he never stopped to think about it, it was interesting, yet odd that he went from being terrified of being a father to instinctively handling his sons. He rarely had to think too hard about what to tell them or where to take them or what to give them; however, before the twins were born, Joey didn’t think he’d be able to raise and discipline them the “right” way. If fatherhood taught the thirty five year old anything, it was that there was no “right” way to raise a child – or two. Any parent would just do their best and sometimes, mistakes would be made.

A chuckle escaped Joey’s mouth when Naitanna added to his quick thinking and told the boys they were discussing whether or not the twins should or shouldn’t get dessert after dinner. Almost instantaneously, Jack and Will slid down from Joey’s lap and scurried off upstairs, claiming they wouldn’t eavesdrop anymore. Once the boys were gone, Joey turned his head back towards his wife, who planted a kiss next to his lips. “Only because I’ve got help from an incredible mother,” he responded, a light pink tinting his cheeks. Without Tanna’s help, there was no way Joey would have been able to raise his sons.

Just then, Naitanna sprung up a conversation about wanting more children. Joey was about to cut her off, thinking she wanted to keep trying regardless of what all of those herbs and potions had been doing to her health, but there was no need for that. Chewing on his bottom lip for a moment, he finally realized what she was implying. Well, a couple possibilities anyway. One possibility was for him to donate his sperm and have another woman give birth to their kid, but there was a good chance that she’d change her mind at last minute and keep the kid for herself. Another idea was to adopt. That’s what Ariana did, and she seems just as happy with Mackenzie as he and Tanna are with Jack and Will. “I think looking at other options sounds like a wonderful idea,” he commented, a warm smile forming on his lips.

Yukina101

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas