Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Questing for a Social Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:52 pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:08 pm
Dakota Vann

He's always looking for friends. They have some similar interests and Kota being in Ravenclaw would be housemates / roommates with Dmitri, I could see them maybe getting to know each other.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:18 pm
              murruelecreuset

They would probably get to know each other being in the same house, just know that sometimes Dmitri can be a jerk. He's really not that mean, though, just terribly judgemental. And snarky sometimes. But that comes from being twins with Maisie xD
              Wanna post them in the common room or something? I could post first.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:25 pm
Rider Wilson is always looking for friends. She'd befriend both of them, given the chance. :3  

SummerIsles

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:33 pm
              summerisles

Oh gods, Maisie would go mad if she ever made friends with a Hufflepuff xD She's got a thing against Hufflepuffs, who knows what it is, but Rider could certainly be friends Dmitri. Maisie would probably just make fun of them cause she's mean. Wanna rp somewhere around the guild with Rider and Dmitri?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:35 pm
I'm definitely down for that kind of a meeting! And Rider would still try to be Maisie's friend, regardless of her rebuffing. :3

Arkendrai

SummerIsles

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:38 pm
              summerisles

Haha, this 'ought to be interesting then. Would you rather she meet up with just Dmitri or Maisie as well? We could do it clock tower courtyard, maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:42 pm
I think it'd be funny for Rider to meet them both at the same time! xD But it's all up to you. And the tower courtyard sounds fine :3

Arkendrai

SummerIsles

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:43 pm
              summerisles

Ha, they'll all meet at once. This may end up being very interesting. I'll post first, if you don't mind.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:52 pm
Go ahead! I'm excited :3

Arkendrai

SummerIsles

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 pm
Arkendrai

Dakota's against people being jerks. He can see past that. Totally the Hufflepuff in him from which he got from his mother despite never knowing her until about a year ago.

Sure the common room sounds great to me, if you want you can post first.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:44 pm
              murruelecreuset

summerisles

Posted for both of you! Yay, Dmitri is gonna have friends...now to get someone Maisie doesn't hate...hmm xD

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces