Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Casual Dating Here
20yr/Male Looking for 18-23yr/Female Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 pm
Hello, all! I'm Zach. As it says above, I'm a guy who turned 20 at the end of October hoping to find a girl within the age range of 18-23. At first, I'd be fine with an online relationship, but I'd eventually like to someday meet the girl I'm in the relationship with. So, I live in California's Central Valley. Anyone live around here?

Anyway, about me: I write song lyrics, no music just lyrics. crying In the middle of writing my 46th song. My favorite book is Alice in Wonderland. Right now, I'm trying to lose weight and get in better shape so I can try to be trained to be a professional wrestler. I am very much an anime freak. My favorite being Pandora Hearts. Also big into video games, mainly rpg's. Kingdom Hearts is #1 for me. And I play yugioh. Well, that's about it. If you're interested, reply here or shoot me a message. Bye!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:57 pm
Bumpity bump bump.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:10 pm
Bump Bump!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:53 pm
Bump?  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:54 am
Bump daaaaay!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:06 pm
Cyrus Darke
Hello, all! I'm Zach. As it says above, I'm a guy who turned 20 at the end of October hoping to find a girl within the age range of 18-23. At first, I'd be fine with an online relationship, but I'd eventually like to someday meet the girl I'm in the relationship with. So, I live in California's Central Valley. Anyone live around here?

Anyway, about me: I write song lyrics, no music just lyrics. crying In the middle of writing my 46th song. My favorite book is Alice in Wonderland. Right now, I'm trying to lose weight and get in better shape so I can try to be trained to be a professional wrestler. I am very much an anime freak. My favorite being Pandora Hearts. Also big into video games, mainly rpg's. Kingdom Hearts is #1 for me. And I play yugioh. Well, that's about it. If you're interested, reply here or shoot me a message. Bye!

Hiya! New to the guild, but I saw your post and thought I'd say hi. sweatdrop Who's your favorite Alice in Wonderland/Pandora Hearts/Kingdom Hearts character?  

ItsClassified0451

Shadowy Informer

13,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:47 pm
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke

Hiya! New to the guild, but I saw your post and thought I'd say hi. sweatdrop Who's your favorite Alice in Wonderland/Pandora Hearts/Kingdom Hearts character?

Hi! Well, for Alice its the jabberwock . Kingdom Hearts is Xemnas. And Pandora Hearts is Xerxes Break.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 pm
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke

Hi! Well, for Alice its the jabberwock . Kingdom Hearts is Xemnas. And Pandora Hearts is Xerxes Break.

I like the Mad Hatter, Gilbert Nightray, and Xemnas, too! razz I haven't seen Pandora Hearts or played Kingdom Hearts in ages though! I recently read Alice in Wonderland, though.  

ItsClassified0451

Shadowy Informer

13,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:26 am
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke

I like the Mad Hatter, Gilbert Nightray, and Xemnas, too! razz I haven't seen Pandora Hearts or played Kingdom Hearts in ages though! I recently read Alice in Wonderland, though.

Yeah. It sucks that they the show for Pandora Hearts short. At least we can read the manga to get the whole story. BTW I'm Zach. Nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 am
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke

Yeah. It sucks that they the show for Pandora Hearts short. At least we can read the manga to get the whole story. BTW I'm Zach. Nice to meet you.

Yay for online manga reading, ne? razz I'm Jae. Nice to meet you, too!  

ItsClassified0451

Shadowy Informer

13,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 am
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke

Definitely. I'm almost caught up on it. Just need to read the two most recent chapters. So, I saw on your profile that you're game designer. What type of game is your specialty/favorite?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:47 pm
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke

Definitely. I'm almost caught up on it. Just need to read the two most recent chapters. So, I saw on your profile that you're game designer. What type of game is your specialty/favorite?

Oh, I haven't done anything major at all. ^.^' I like the stealth/shooter/RPG types, though. The one I'm working on is more of a RPG, I suppose, but it's still in its planning stages. As for favorite games...probably Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last of Us, and Game of Thrones (the Telltale series). Thief is pretty good, too. But I love the InFamous Series, as well... ^.^' What about you? What kind of games do you like?  

ItsClassified0451

Shadowy Informer

13,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:08 pm
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke

Oh, I haven't done anything major at all. ^.^' I like the stealth/shooter/RPG types, though. The one I'm working on is more of a RPG, I suppose, but it's still in its planning stages. As for favorite games...probably Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last of Us, and Game of Thrones (the Telltale series). Thief is pretty good, too. But I love the InFamous Series, as well... ^.^' What about you? What kind of games do you like?

Mainly I play RPG games like Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts, but I also like fighter games. I also have Alice Madness Returns, but I haven't played it much.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:31 pm
Cyrus Darke

Mainly I play RPG games like Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts, but I also like fighter games. I also have Alice Madness Returns, but I haven't played it much.

I hear about that game everywhere but I've never played it. Is it any good? I've played every generation of Pokémon, though. razz Only one KH game.  

ItsClassified0451

Shadowy Informer

13,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:56 pm
Hikari-Koun
Cyrus Darke

I hear about that game everywhere but I've never played it. Is it any good? I've played every generation of Pokémon, though. razz Only one KH game.

Its pretty good. I've barely gotten anywhere in it, though. Same here on Pokemon. Which KH game was it?  
Casual Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff