Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Mission Archive
Morgan Fails Missions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:04 pm
Harassment

So I've noticed a rookie Team Flare grunt is going around Lumiose City trying to get people to join Team Flare. Apparently getting new recruits earns them big points and may even give them a pay increase. I say though we make this rookie's life hard. I want you to follow this rookie around Lumiose City and ruin their attempts at recruiting anyone. They will be using signs and recordings to advertise for Team Flare, and offer people things for joining. Your job is to follow them and either make them and Team Flare look bad, or simply convince people otherwise. Just do whatever it takes to make this rookie's life miserable, they deserves it.

Objective:
---Stop the rookie Team Flare Grunt from recruiting new members. Ruin their reputation in the process.

Opposition:
---They will probably attack you out of anger, but they are very weak. They will only have a Houndour and a Electrike but will probably flee and heal for future battles.

Pokemon:
---You can snag one of the grunt's Pokemon.

Rewards:
---3x Snag Coins and varies from there.

(Try making the grunt into a character that your own character will constantly
run into in the future, make the grunt hate you and want revenge.)

It's a sunny morning, and all is right in the world. Or, it should be. Instead, there's a sunbeam in Morgan's eyes, its belly is growling, and there's an irate murkrow pecking its forehead. It sits up with a shriek, tossing Valkyrie to the side. She flies sideways with wheeling wings, knocking into Ghoul, who promptly licks and paralyzes her. Yeah, this is shaping up to be a great morning.

It's a struggle to get dressed and tear the brush through its hair, even with the assistance of its pokemon pulling on the handle- which promptly shatters. That was the third brush this week, and Morgan is out of money with which to buy more. It will have to go on a Mission.

Clicking through the Tier 5 Missions on its SNAG, only one catches Morgan's eye: one titled simply Harassment. That was a thing it can do, a thing it excells at even. Though it tries to be friendly, it usually fails, having had more experience with pokemon (specifically ghost types) than people. As such, it's an expert in pranks and cruelty, but not at making friends, which suits it and this mission to a T.

The more of the mission briefing it read, the wider its smile gets. Ruining some poor soul's reputation and foiling the nafarious plots of another, rival, Team? This is the perfect job for someone of its skillset. Morgan can handle this, maybe snag a pokemon, and get some pay. It's a perfect plan.

At least, it would be if Morgan could hoverboard to Kalos without falling and killing itself. It's dreadful at the sport, and even with Valkyrie and Ghoul supporting it from the back and making sure it didn't fall, it's slow going, taking a whole week of struggle through wind, snow, sleet. and general misery till it reaches Lumiose City. The longer it struggles and the more things that got in its way, the angrier it gets, and the more diabolic its schemes. The Team Flare grunt is going to regret ever being born when Morgan was done with them.

It sits and lurked in a completely red cafe, the color only serving to fuel its
anger. A red drink is served to it by a red-suited waiter with red hair, and its fury grows. What's wrong with a nice black, or even purple?! It storms out of the cafe, and bumps into a girl with red hair, being knocked back onto its butt and shrieking.

The girl grins, and helps Morgan to its feet. "You're very red, did you know? It matches me!"

Morgan does, in fact, know, and is not amused. With a click, Valkyrie and Ghoul spring out of their pokeballs, to be faced with an Electrike and Houndour.

The girl won't stop smiling. "Hey, I'll make you a deal! I beat you, you join my team. You win, uh.... I'll go on a date with you!" She blows Morgan a kiss, and her pokemon spring at Morgan's, who immediately spin out of the way.

"Valkyrie, peck! Ghoul, lick!"

With only one move each, and not even super effective moves, the girl's pokemon are respectively paralyzed and down to very little health. Turning bright red to match her suit, she tosses a card onto the ground, gathers her pokemon into her arms, and flees the scene, leaving behind a stunned Morgan staring at her butt and the card alternately. The card reads:

KALI, TEAM FLARE ROOKIE <3

The next day, Morgan is in the cafe again, and Kali slides into the seat in front of her, grinning. "Sooo, hey babe. I know you won, so here I am for our date! You sure you don't want to join, though? We could be rookies together, being awesome and wearing cute red suits! Team Flare for the win!"

It takes a few moments for Morgan to puzzle through what Kali was saying, and once it has, it stands up, knocking the table- and Kali- over. This is the rookie it is supposed to harrass, but it is the one being harrassed! Blushing deep red (it was a traitor to everything it held dear) it sets a furiously pecking Valkyrie on Kali, hands trembling. It doesn't know how to deal with being hit on (it doesn't care about or even notice the request to join another team), but beating her up was a start, right?

The next day further, Morgan is awoken from its trance state, slumped over the table at the cafe, by a thundershock to the hand. It's weak, but it shocks it into falling backwards, its chair toppling over with a thump as it falls to the ground. Kali's hair was flaming, with a little help from her hounddour, and she
kicks at Morgan before pulling it to its feet. She really doesn't like being turned down, did she?

Morgan just blinks, standing calmly in Kali's grip until Valkyrie swoops down, pecking at Kali's eyes. The flames fizzle out as one of the wild pecks hits the houndour, and another hits the SNAG machine, capturing the houndour for Morgan,

Kali shrieks, stumbling back- and being dragged away by others in red suits.

"You should have joined! We could have been friends, and I could have gotten promoted, but no! You b***h!"

The suits drag her away, and Morgan goes back to its trance. That was one way to deal with her, for sure. Such an incompetent, unstylish rookie couldn't be kept on in Team Flare, especially not after getting one of her pokemon snagged, being publically humiliated, and flirting(?) with a member of a rival team. Morgan still isn't quite sure what had happened, just that it had dubiously succeeded in its mission. Payday was now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:07 am
Special Delivery

Here is an easy task for you. I ordered a shipment of Pokeballs from the Pokeball Factory in Kalos, however they delivered it to the wrong address in Lumiose City, now I need you to go pick them up. I'm not sure exactly where they were sent by there is three possible locations, that is Magenta Plaza Pokemon Center, the Poke Ball Boutique on Autumnal Avenue, or PR Video Studio on South Boulevard, for some reason. So I'll need you to check those three places and find where my Pokeball shipment is. Be careful though, the Lumiose Gang is always on the look out to steal some goods. If they see you with such a large shipment of Pokeballs or catch wind of it they'll certain try to take them for themselves.

Objective:
---Find my Pokeball shipment and bring them back.

Opposition:
---The Lumiose Gang Members, they use Dark Pokemon like Sandile, Vullaby, Pancham, Pawniard, Scraggy, Purrloin, Poochyena, and Sneasel.

Pokemon:
---You may snag one Pokemon.

Rewards:
---3x Snag Coins and varies from there.

As long as Morgan is in Lumiose, it intends to do more missions, to earn as many Snag Coins as it can. It might need them, and though it would prefer simply to steal them from its teammates, that would be frowned upon, and likely get it kicked out and its pokemon snagged. It's rather attached to its babies, and that is not a thing that is happening. So it's time for another mission!

It has found one titled simply, 'Special Delivery', and it seems perfect for Morgan. All it has to do is locate and retrieve a shipment of pokeballs, and maybe it can steal some of the machines for its own use. Hey, it never claimed to be honest! There's a reason it joined Team Snagem, you know.

The first place it needs to check for the shipment is the Magenta Plaza Pokemon Center, and even the outside of the place makes it shiver in disgust. The aura is so. ********. pink. Why would any sane person choose such an awful color? A small change to red would be easy, preferable, and not clash with the pokecenter colors, all around a perfect situation. Humans are dumb.

The pokeballs aren't there, but a boy in sagging jeans is leaning against the wall with a Scraggy next to him to match. He spits at it, and it flinches back, releasing Fenrir from his pokeball to incinerate the wad of spit and sink dark fangs into the boy's leg. He screams and shakes Fenrir off, calling his lollygagging Scraggy to attention, shouting incoherent words about how much 'she' will regret attacking a gang member. That just gives Morgan even more reason to command Fenrir to bite him again and again, till he and the Scraggy slump to the ground. They'll survive, since they're right next to a pokecenter, but it'll be a close thing.

Whistling a merry dirge, Morgan continues on its way, heading to the PR Video Studio now. The streets of this city confuse it, and it wanders for quite a while, getting in and out of taxis and finally zoning out, only to find itself surrounded by a group of threatening men with pokeballs holstered at the waist of their dark clothing.

They exchange glances, looming over it menacingly, their hands shoved in their pockets. Morgan giggles, the sound high and echoey in the small alley it has found itself in. They look offended, and step closer all in sync."Little girl, you don't wanna mess with the Lumiose Gang. Give us an apology for beating up the poor rookie, and we can go about our business and leave you alone. We've got pokeballs to steal."

Morgan twitches. It hates, hates, hates being misgendered, not to mention that these people are after the pokeballs. At least that gives it an excuse to bring the wrath of hell down upon them. It presses the buttons on all of its pokeballs at once, and Valkyrie, Fenrir, and Ghoul spring out at the men, to be met with other dark types. They're outnumbered, but they fight on bravely, teaming up and protecting each other from the worst hits.

Valkyrie is hit by a critical hit and faints, falling backwards into Ghoul, who promptly chokes on a feather. Morgan knows it shouldn't be laughing at its pokemon being hurt, but this is ******** hilarious, it can't deny. Fenrir goes down last, and its giggles die away as the men encroach on its personal space.

"Time for that apology, kiddo."

Its eyes widen as electricity crackles behind the gang members, and they all fall down in a heap thanks to a growling Electrike and its trainer. Morgan's eyes get even bigger. It recognizes her. It's Kali.

Kali puts her hands on her hips, scowling, and drags Morgan out from where it's backed up against the wall, not slowing down even when Morgan drags its heels. "Shut up and come with me, you owe me big time, b***h."

It can't deny that, since it got her fired, publically humiliated, and snagged her pokemon. It was pretty damn funny, though. It giggles again at the memory, and Kali drops its hand like it burned her.

"God, I hate you. Look, the only reason I helped you? Is because you're not allowed to get yourself killed. I'm going to make your life a misery, and there's nothing you can do about it."

That makes it giggle again, slightly hysterical. "Sure thing! I'll make sure not to let anyone but you hurt me, okay?" It hugs its pokemon tight, trying to suppress its laughter. There are so many things it wants to say, but most of them would result in getting it slapped.

With a glare, Kali and her Electrike storm off, and Morgan heads for its last stop: the Pokeball Boutique. It should have guessed that the last place it would look would be the place it would find them, as as soon as they enter, the owner looks up with a smile. "Are you here to pick up the pokeballs? They're in the back, dear!"

It smiles and pushes open the door, not without serious effort, and is greeted with a gang member perched on the crate and a Deino running at it. It presses a button on its SNAG machine, and the pokemon is its. New friends, more like <******** yes. The gang member looks like he's in shock, and Morgan pats his face condescendingly before pushing him off the crate. It's too heavy for it to pick up, so it steals 5 or so pokeballs from it, slipping them into its backpack and lifting the suddenly lighter crate. Now, they can head back to base. The gang member hasn't moved, they have a rival, a new friend, and pokeballs. This has been a great day.

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

Mission Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces