[≈]____M e n a g e r i e____o f____C u r i o s i t i e s____[≈]
J a c k_____H a r r e n_____S n i p e ' s_____P a w n_____S h o p

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____The shop is quite odd, as at first it looks like a small building. The walls form an octagonal building, with each point slightly schewed into larger, or smaller, designs. The building is painted in shades of black, purple, and turquoise, so much so that in some ways it seems to be a massive bruise. Yet the sign is designed by a master craftsman, made entirely out of one single bone, with the letters embedded and made entirely of electrum. The doorway is in the shape of a triangle, the tip of which bears a tiny bell that rings whenever someone enters.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____Yet entering the shop forces you to realize that dimensions are all wrong, for inside the location is much, much larger, and goes deeper into the earth in what would be four floors. The walls are lined with weapons, armors, odd items and curios of every shape and size, including skeletons and old bodies, fetuses and boxes of ancient design. The first floor is welcoming, with a desk that stretches around the eight sides in a glass top, displaying smaller weapons and items, such as jewelry and knickknacks. Directly across from the entrance is a register, and there stands a young lady with blue skin and reptilian eyes, piercings on her nose, ears, and two in her lower lip.

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____ • Entering the building causes the bell to ring, despite there being no door. This triggers even if the person entering is ethereal or invisible.
____ • The door can close shut in an instant, and when it does the entire building closes up, windows as well.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s | : |
____ • The building, should the proprieter desire, may force the entire building to close up and sink twenty feet into the earth, allowing no one to access it, though there is an underground exit to the Mysterious Island if one knows how.
____ • There is a vault behind a mirror. However, the mirror is booby trapped with three types of jutsu. The first creates clones of the opener, but with twice as much strength, stamina, and chakra. The second happens after the death of the first clone, which spawns a second clone, though this one takes all damage done to it and inflicts it upon the original, with twice as much damage. The third causes the entire location to collapse inwards, sink beneath the earth, and implode.
____ • Should the attendant wish it, they may send an signal with but a thought to the Mizukage's tower, with only one alert: "Aggressor at the Curio".

| : | R u l e s | : |
• Can sell any item for 10% reduction of original price.
• Can Pawn any items for 125% original price.
→ Must pay back 140% original price to purchase item back.
→ If two months pass (3 Months Real Time), item cannot be purchased back and is owned by Jack Harren Snipe. Extenuating circumstances must be brought to Jack's attention.
• May Store Ryo here, if desired. Money will be handled free of charge, under tightest protections imaginable.
• Items of all sorts can be purchased here, but prices are not set. Must discuss with curator for prices and if item is available [Quote Lanfaer for this]