[L i c e n s e]
[» D e s c r i p t i o n]
Lanfaer was given permission by CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit to create this thread, the then-Mizukage of the village. Removal of this thread without permission from Lanfaer is a strike-worthy offense via the Guild Punishment System.

[T h e__L o n e l y__ I s l a n d]
The island itself is very small, situated just two hundred feet from the western shore of the village. There is no known method of getting to this location, for the winds and the rapids from the many, many razor sharp rocks just below the line of the water makes swimming, flying, or jumping a death trap. There is only one method, and it is known only to the owner of the island. The island is only big enough for a small, three story house and its basement along with a significant garden that stretches about three hundred feet in all directions, obscuring sight of the home within due to the numerous, thick, and tall trees that inhabit the garden. It is dark, it is mysterious, and there is always mist coming from its depths and all manner of odd noises. The island is home to many types of animals and insects, all of which seemed altered in some odd way after long exposure to the Genjutsu within.

[» S p e c i a l__N o t e
This island is known to be where Jack lives, but the knowledge that someone owns a house within is not known by anyone in this guild. The forest is said to be haunted, and no one goes there because their nightmares come to life. If your character knows anything of Jack's house without actually going to the location within the place itself, it will be considered an offense against the rules under "metaplaying".

[T h e__H a u n t e d__H o m e]
The home is something near three floors tall, though it is slightly slanted on the northern side, as if it had melted into that shape. The windows are barred with chakra-enriched steel that few things can break, and the walls themselves were made with chakra-enriched stone. The inside is covered in wood paneling, and the finery is something like the home of a witchdoctor. Odd items from all over the "weird" spectrum exist here, from skeletons of animals to tomes supposedly designed for magical use. The door bears a few levers on the inside and is chakra-sealed to, at the moment, two people: Jack and Shadowseeker. Anyone else touching the door with a different chakra signiture will immediately cause a razor edged portculis to slam down over the door and activate jutsu: (Will be chosen later). There is a patio in the back, with no obvious door to enter the home through, but there are items on that balcony, such as a hammock and drinking table, as if designed for someone to use.

[J a c k ' s__P e r s o n a l__ R o o m]

[S h a d o w ' s__P e r s o n a l__ R o o m]
Shadow's room is a fair sized, but pretty plain since he has not had it for very long. The bed is pressed against the far wall of the small room, parallel with it, beside a small lookout nook where he has a pretty good view of the island. The bed is surprisingly tidy for a ten year old. Likewise, there is an oak desk with a chair and a bookshelf with more baubles on it than books. A faded red carpet sits in the middle of the floor.

The most notable features, however, are the drawings covering the walls. Nearly every inch of the walls is covered in some sort of paper with various drawings, some overlapping, some clearly singled out. Yet more are scattered on the desk and under the bed, beside the windows and on the shelves as well. They seem haphazardly arranged, but ask Shadow to explain them, and he would tell you they told a story.