Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Newbies! Come here for donations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite pet?
  Dog
  Cat
  Fish
  Turtle
  Bunny
  Other
View Results

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:21 pm
Hi all,

I joined this guild so I could donate away my items and gold before quitting Gaia for good.

A little about me... I'm a nurse from Florida and I was inactive for about 3 years (been a member since 2005) as I finished college and got my first big girl job. I logged back into gaia after so long only because I missed zOMG. Boy was I bummed to find out they took it down gonk Then I ventured over to the marketplace and nearly had a heart attack when I saw the prices.. Soo I sold some of my old items and made a nice pile of gold and plan to give everything away since I don't really plan on being active on Gaia anymore.

If you are new, meaning you created your first Gaia account within the last month, reply to this thread and tell me the following things about you:

1. Where you're from and what you do (student? Part time job? Career?)
2. When did you first join Gaia and why?
3. What are your favorite things to do on Gaia (which games, which forums, guilds, etc?)
3. Show me your inventory
4. Have you started questing anything? If so, what?
5. Do you have pets? This is totally random but post a picture of your pets if you have any 3nodding

Donations will go first to the newer newbies and are need based, not want based. They will be in the form of a trade. You do not have to give anything back to me except a single flower, any kind. Flowers can be found randomly in towns. If you do not include a flower in the trade then the trade will not be completed and you'll miss out on your donation.

That is all! Enjoy and have fun! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:29 pm
heart  

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

Tipsy Regular

TwistedAngel35

Sparkly Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:25 pm
1. Where you're from and what you do? I am working fulltime as a nanny. While going to school for psychology. An I am from a very small town in Washington state. I lived about 20 mins from Mount Saint Helens. I miss it so much.
2. When did you first join Gaia and why? I joined 11 days ago. I heard a friend talking about it so I thought I would check it out.
3. What are your favorite things to do on Gaia? Right now my favorite thing is looking through the forums. Don't have a favorite of them yet.
4. Have you started questing anything? I am not exactly questing just one item.
5. Do you have pets? No pets with me currently. I had to leave my cat jinx with my parents.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:12 am
Ronnie_Dark_Angel
1. Where you're from and what you do? I am working fulltime as a nanny. While going to school for psychology. An I am from a very small town in Washington state. I lived about 20 mins from Mount Saint Helens. I miss it so much.
2. When did you first join Gaia and why? I joined 11 days ago. I heard a friend talking about it so I thought I would check it out.
3. What are your favorite things to do on Gaia? Right now my favorite thing is looking through the forums. Don't have a favorite of them yet.
5. Do you have pets? No pets with me currently. I had to leave my cat jinx with my parents.

Hello! It's nice to meet you. Welcome to Gaia. I hope you like it here and continue to stay active biggrin best of luck with your school studies. I have sent you a trade with donations. Enjoy and happy holidays!!  

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

Tipsy Regular

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:55 pm
Ronnie_Dark_Angel

Just so you know I will accept & finalize the trade once you follow the specific instructions  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:57 pm
0 Gecko Girl Vici 0
Ronnie_Dark_Angel

Just so you know I will accept & finalize the trade once you follow the specific instructions

OH MY GOSH!!! Soo sorry. Thought I had put a flower in the trade..  

TwistedAngel35

Sparkly Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100

TwistedAngel35

Sparkly Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 pm
0 Gecko Girl Vici 0
Ronnie_Dark_Angel
0 Gecko Girl Vici 0
Ronnie_Dark_Angel

OH MY GOSH!!! Soo sorry. Thought I had put a flower in the trade..

It's okay... Enjoy your donation smile

Thank you smile  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces