Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
18/Female/East Coast Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:39 pm
Hey, I'm Mell. I'm not sure if I am looking for a relationship as such or just friends. Maybe something could develop. I'm looking for someone of the male nature though.

I'm 18 years old, currently a full time student and I work 25-30 hours a week as well. I am a very ambitious person and am looking for someone who is ambitious and a hard worker. I can't stand someone who is lazy. Gaming is fine if it's moderated. Although I don't game (can't afford it) if I could, I would play too. I'm the type who would play with her man.

I really enjoy working, and I'm fairly easy going. I have a thing that makes me despise abusive and selfish men. I don't really have a limit on the age. I mean, I'm not going to go for a 50 year old. But someone who I can relate to.

I've been six months out of a relationship now, and I'm feeling lonely, but then I'm in a predicament where I am scared to go into a relationship with someone who will find that I'm too busy for them and cheat on me. If you want to see what I look like, my picture is on my profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:38 pm
Emerald Zombie
Hey, I'm Mell. I'm not sure if I am looking for a relationship as such or just friends. Maybe something could develop. I'm looking for someone of the male nature though.

I'm 18 years old, currently a full time student and I work 25-30 hours a week as well. I am a very ambitious person and am looking for someone who is ambitious and a hard worker. I can't stand someone who is lazy. Gaming is fine if it's moderated. Although I don't game (can't afford it) if I could, I would play too. I'm the type who would play with her man.

I really enjoy working, and I'm fairly easy going. I have a thing that makes me despise abusive and selfish men. I don't really have a limit on the age. I mean, I'm not going to go for a 50 year old. But someone who I can relate to.

I've been six months out of a relationship now, and I'm feeling lonely, but then I'm in a predicament where I am scared to go into a relationship with someone who will find that I'm too busy for them and cheat on me. If you want to see what I look like, my picture is on my profile.

Best of luck in finding someone. I'm a bit older than you and not in the best place in my life now so a relationship wouldn't be best. I am open to friends though if you'd like to chat.  

AvalonIII

Kindly Knight

10,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:36 pm
The_Ghost_who_walks
Emerald Zombie

Best of luck in finding someone. I'm a bit older than you and not in the best place in my life now so a relationship wouldn't be best. I am open to friends though if you'd like to chat.

Thank you.
Sure, shoot me a pm please. I'm on mobile at the moment. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:19 am
Emerald Zombie
Well i'm 17 turning 18 in about 4 month so is that ok? I'm Hafiz btw and would love to get to know you. I'm on break for a couple of month so i'm pretty bored and lonely at the same time sweatdrop so if you got time maybe we could chat and talk about things?  

Ventruz

Tipsy Entrepreneur

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

SirFashion

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:07 pm
Emerald Zombie

I'm feeling lonely, but then I'm in a predicament where I am scared to go into a relationship with someone who will find that I'm too busy for them and cheat on me..

^ This describes my current status.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:10 pm
SirFashion
Emerald Zombie

I'm feeling lonely, but then I'm in a predicament where I am scared to go into a relationship with someone who will find that I'm too busy for them and cheat on me..

Doesn't it suck? Like literally, my schedules - Worked 10 PM - 6 AM last night, slept from 6:30 AM - 8:55 AM, Class from 9AM - 9:50 AM, Slept from 9:50 AM - 12:30 PM, got a call to go to work from 2PM - 7PM, ended up working till 8:30.

And then I work tomorrow from 3PM - 9PM. I'm very goal driven.  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

SirFashion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:56 am
Emerald Zombie
SirFashion
Emerald Zombie

Doesn't it suck? Like literally, my schedules - Worked 10 PM - 6 AM last night, slept from 6:30 AM - 8:55 AM, Class from 9AM - 9:50 AM, Slept from 9:50 AM - 12:30 PM, got a call to go to work from 2PM - 7PM, ended up working till 8:30.

Yeah, on my daily basis i work from 9 am to 3 pm then classes from 5pm to 10pm, i usually make 1 hour commuting, the worst part is when it becomes a natural schedule and you seem to forget how to invest time for yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:01 pm
SirFashion
Emerald Zombie
SirFashion
Emerald Zombie

Yeah, on my daily basis i work from 9 am to 3 pm then classes from 5pm to 10pm, i usually make 1 hour commuting, the worst part is when it becomes a natural schedule and you seem to forget how to invest time for yourself.

I feel your pain. For me it's 8-3 or 9-4 on classes. Work is different depending on day or night shift. Then homework.
I forgot life, haven't celebrated the holidays. Lol  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

SirFashion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:36 pm
Emerald Zombie
SirFashion
Emerald Zombie
SirFashion
Emerald Zombie

I feel your pain. For me it's 8-3 or 9-4 on classes. Work is different depending on day or night shift. Then homework.
I forgot life, haven't celebrated the holidays. Lol

We are in the same page whee care to go PMs or any other chat?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:39 pm
Emerald Zombie

Hi! I'm Zach.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:34 pm
Bloody Black Rabbit-Oz
Emerald Zombie

Hi! I'm Zach.

Hey there Zach!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:51 am
Emerald Zombie
Bloody Black Rabbit-Oz
Emerald Zombie

Hi! I'm Zach.

Hey there Zach!

How are you doing?  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:10 am
Bloody Black Rabbit-Oz
Emerald Zombie
Bloody Black Rabbit-Oz
Emerald Zombie

Hi! I'm Zach.

Hey there Zach!

How are you doing?

I'm doing well.
How are you?
Happy New Year! Early if I don't get back till tomorrow  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:41 am
Emerald Zombie
Bloody Black Rabbit-Oz
Emerald Zombie
Bloody Black Rabbit-Oz
Emerald Zombie

Hi! I'm Zach.

Hey there Zach!

How are you doing?

I'm doing well.
How are you?
Happy New Year! Early if I don't get back till tomorrow

Happy New Year to you, too. I'm alright. Um, would you if we took this to pm? Don't want overload the forum.  

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers