Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
The Strudwick Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:48 pm
XXXXXFamily Members Include...
Hamnet Milburn - 64, NPC
Josephine Maye - 64, NPC
    Pancras Percival (Jesse Calvert)- 38, abandoned son, located in the Calvert thread
      Leiland Shayne (Holt) - 21
      Cicero Didier (Holt) - 16

Hamilton Wardell - 35, werewolf, Blaidd Drwg pack
      Evangeline Sera (Avery) - 14

Gladwin Cecil (b. 1991) - 61, NPC
Francine Amelia (b. 1990)- 62, NPC
    Arden Raynard - 31

((Updated Arden and Hamilton))

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/28/2017]
Updates Accepted by: 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 [10/05/2022]
Accepted Characters
Hamnet [03/28/2017] Josephine [03/28/2017] Hamilton [03/28/2017] Arden [03/28/2017] Brianna [10/05/2022]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:54 pm
Hi, my name is Hamnet Milburn Strudwick

But I mostly go by Hamnet.

I'm a male.

I'm 52 years old.

My birthday is 6/30/1988.

I work in the Thought Chamber as the Head Unspeakable.

My dream job is To become the head of this department.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of 2006.

I'm interested in women.

I'm currently with my wife, Josephine.

I may seem particularly distant, especially considering the things I must do for my job, but I'm really proud and arrogant. I am the last of the line of Strudwick, and I sadly seem to be one of the last males. I very much doubt that anything will change that, and I intend to try and bring my family back to their proper stature in the community.

My background story is not especially interesting. I was born and bred to be an upstanding pureblood, and I was taught early on that family, stature, position, all of these were essential to becoming the best. I met and married Josephine when I was in school, and we both had a blissful time of it too. Until we had our first son, that is.

He was an utter disgrace to purebloods. He could not even perform the basics of any spells, and did not exhibit magic, even when he got older. It became a point where me and my wife decided to take the young child and obliviate him, removing all memories of us, his home, every bit we could think of relating to me and mine. We then deposited him on the streets, for we were afraid of what could have happened should it be discovered we had a squib.

We had another son in the meantime, Hamilton. He was born two years after our failure of a son, and has been everything we expected of him. Our hopes are that he can help to erase the shame the squib may have brought upon the family.

I enjoy my wife and family, chess, storms, wealth, and status.

I despise squibs, blood traitors, muggles, mudbloods, and poverty.

I'm afraid of someone discovering what we did to our mistake.

My strengths are Dark Arts and Charms.

My flaws are Herbology and Transfiguration.

I look like this.

My wand is a 10 1/3 inch black walnut with phoenix feather at its core.

My pet is a barn owl named Ignatius.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Herbology - P
History of Magic - A
Potions - O
Transfiguration - E
Alchemy - E
Cursebreaking - E
Wandless Magic Practice Class - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - O
Potions - A
Transfiguration - A
Alchemy - E
Cursebreaking - E
Wandless Magic Practice Class - A

NPC'ed  

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:21 pm
Hi, my name is Josephine Maye Strudwick

But I mostly go by Josie.

I'm a female.

I'm 52 years old.

My birthday is 2/10/1988.

I work at home as a housewife and socialite.

My dream job is to marry well enough I don't have to work a day in my life.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Slytherin.

I was in the class of 2006.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with my husband, Hamnet.

I may seem petty and stuck up, but I'm really very much the same. I care more for appearances than anything, and I make sure to get what I want. I am particularly selfish in that regard, and any child of mine has been raised by the house elves instead of me. After all, children are nasty, disgusting things and I only birthed any to continue the family line.

My background story is pretty much all about me, of course. I was born and raised in a pureblood family and was brought up basically as a princess. I got everything I ever wanted, and didn't have to ask. I attended Hogwarts and basically became quite famous for skipping lessons and doing whatever I wanted, which got me into trouble with the professors, but I didn't care. When I left, I was already engaged to a wealthy pureblood by the name of Hamnet, and we were married shortly thereafter.

Sadly, his family wanted children, and after much debating on when to start that, I eventually became pregnant with a worthless squib. We of course knew nothing about it, and I certainly didn't care enough to pay that much attention to my child. After we had Hamilton, it was discovered that the squib was a squib and we disposed of it.

Thankfully, our other child is worthy of the Strudwick line, and I was able to finally relax. I assure you, we hold our only true child in high regard, and he has turned out much better than the other one.

I enjoy myself, status, wealth, being pampered, and chocolate of all kinds.

I despise squibs, blood traitors, muggles, mudbloods, and children.

I'm afraid of being in poverty and working.

My strengths are Charms and Potions.

My flaws are being vain and superficial, as well as being stuck up.

I look like this.

My wand is a 8 2/3 inch cherry with pixie wings at its core.

My pet is a house cat named Stella.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - P
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - T
History of Magic - P
Potions - O
Transfiguration - A
Divination - E
Music - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - O
Potions - O
Divination - E
Music - O

NPC'ed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.H A M I L T O N W A R D E L L S T R U D W I C KXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

on the surface...
          ↪NICKNAMES Ham, Hammy (only by Pancras)
          ↪AGE 35
          ↪BIRTHDAY 4/22/2017
          ↪ZODIAC Aries
          ↪GENDER Male
          ↪BLOODTYPE O
          ↪SEXUALITY Heterosexual
          ↪BLOODSTATUS Pureblood werewolf
          ↪PACKAFFILIATION Blaidd Drwg
          ↪TURNEDBY Kiaran Ash

digging deeper...
          ↪PERSONALITY
              ✚Arrogant - I believe myself to be better than everyone around me. Family, friends, classmates, professors, they aren't nearly the wizard that I am. I refuse to view myself in another light, and when others try and show me my flaws, I scoff at them. I am the result of perfect breeding for generations, and if people cannot realize that, then that is their own fault, not mine.
              ✚Volatile - My temper is easily ignited, especially around those I consider lesser. I am likely to get violent when I get agitated, and I don't back down when provoked. I can reign myself in with difficulty, but that usually occurs when the object of my current ire is not around. My temper is nearly impossible to reign in when it comes to my brother, however.
              ✚Deliberate - Everything I do, I do for a purpose. I tormented my own brother in an attempt to get rid of him, and I push myself harder than one might realize to actually succeed. As a result, I have a very strong work ethic, and have a drive to succeed where others might falter. I always have an end goal in mind, and refuse to be swayed from it.
              ✚Narrow-Minded - I'm a pureblood elitist. I don't lie about it, and I don't pretend to play nicely with those that I consider to be lesser than myself. As I was raised to believe that I was superior to those around me, I took those teachings to heart and look down at those who even fall into the categories of halfbloods, mudbloods, muggles, and squibs. This also includes halfbreeds, which unfortunately is the category that I have fallen into.
              ✚Resigned - Ever since being turned, I've realized that the only person I can truly trust not to betray me in the end is myself. My mother and father discarded me, and my older brother is worse than filth, and I find myself with few options and even fewer places to turn to. As a result, I have decided to act in my own interests, and have come to realize that no matter what, the only dependable person is myself.

↪LIKES
              ✚Doing what he wants
              ✚Flaunting his superiority
              ✚Playing games
              ✚Flying
              ✚Reading

↪DISLIKES
              ✚Anything not of pure blood
              ✚Squibs
              ✚Being told no
              ✚His brother
              ✚Anything not human

↪STRENGTHS
              ✚Charms
              ✚Transfiguration

↪WEAKNESSES
              ✚Being a pureblood extremist
              ✚Superiority complex

↪FEARS
              ✚Death
              ✚Being discarded like Pancras

↪HOBBIES
              ✚Flying
              ✚Playing chess

a history lesson...
          ↪CHILDHOOD
            I was born to Hamnet and Josephine Strudwick, two years after my brother Pancras was born. My early life was filled with a form of loneliness due to being ignored by my parents, but at the time I still had Pancras around. That changed when I turned five. I exhibited magic at an early age, while he exhibited none. As a result, I was practically my family's favorite child, while my brother was cast out. Of course, when the thing was disowned, I became more and more convinced of my superiority, and of course received my Hogwarts letter. I expect I will become a Slytherin like the long line of family before me.

↪SCHOOLYEARS
            When I got to Hogwarts, my expectations were realized when I was sorted into Slytherin. I found few friends, and took an immediate dislike to the squibspawn Ivy Bishop and her friends. I also discovered that Pancras was attending school as well, under a new name, Jesse Calvert. I became angry at him, and decided that the best way to prove that I was better than him was to make the squib see that I was the better son.

My second year wasn't that bad. I continued to have altercations with my brother, including one memorable event where I ended up confronting him at school and told him that he should leave school immediately. That never happened, and when summer came, I was eager to get back home. However, that ended up with me and the rest of the school being attacked by Death Eaters. I took this as a prime opportunity to try and get rid of Pancras for good, but ended up being stunned and tied up.

Third year was relatively quiet, although it was filled with more coursework from electives. However, during Defence Against the Dark Arts, I realized what my boggart was. I just pray that no one else noticed it, and if they did, they kept their mouths shut. I am and never will be Pancras, not if I have anything to say about it.

Fourth year began easily enough, but soon devolved into a year of catastrophic occurences for me. First, during winter break, I ran across a pair of what I assumed were dogs. My hypothesis was proven incorrect when I was attacked and subsequently bitten by the larger of the two. I ended up in a fevered state from the experience, and when my father found out, we had possibly the last quarrel that we'd ever have. I ended up screaming at him that he was discarding me just like Pancras, and that he made a grave error if he assumed that the squib was an actual squib. He threw me out of the house, and I returned to school in disgrace, with nowhere to go and no one to turn to when the school year ended.

Fifth year continued with the string of catastrophic occurrences. First, I was named Prefect, which wouldn't have been so bad had I not been stuck with my 'alpha' all summer. This just cemented in my mind that I had fallen from grace, since he was teamed up with none other than a madwoman. I spent the entirety of the summer hating my situation, which only got worse when I returned to school. I learned that my cousin was attending Hogwarts, and he had the audacity to collude with halfbloods and mudbloods. He then proceeded to tell everyone I was a werewolf, and I swear, if I could, I would murder him. Arden has no respect for the family, and it is clear in his choices. Also, the squib I believe remembers everything, which is troublesome because it could mean trouble for my family if it was discovered.

Sixth and seventh year continued in its lovely way of humiliating me. I was outed as a werewolf, I was snubbed by my cousins, I was basically considered trash by everyone around me, and I believe I have been going mad by the attempts to cure my curse. I finally had enough and tried to end my problems by getting rid of Arden and Panc- Jes- Calv- the squi- the THING and ended up having to flee. As a result, I am now a wanted criminal. My father must be so proud of me...

↪ADULTHOOD
            I met back up with Sera after I left school, and we discussed things a fair bit. Well, I ranted and raved and she listened. Nevertheless, she helped me to figure out precisely what was wrong, and pointed out that my parents were at the root of everything. As such, I decided to break into my family's home and take my father's memories of the time he disinherited Pancras. With that, I collaborated with my brother and Arden to finally take my father down. It was a bit sticky, what with me having tried to kill Pancras and Arden, but we ended up finally putting my parents in jail for their crimes. I also became a father during that time, and welcomed Evangeline into my life. I'm not perfect, not by a long shot, but I'm getting better.

occupational hazards...
          ↪WAND 9 1/2 inch chestnut with dragon heartstring at its core
          ↪HOUSE Slytherin
          ↪YEAR/GRADUATINGYEAR Expelled in 2035
          ↪ACCOLADES Prefect (5th - 7th year)
          ↪CURRENTOCCUPATION None
          ↪DREAMOCCUPATION Unsure
          ↪OWLS
            ✚Astronomy ~ EE
            ✚Charms ~ O
            ✚Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
            ✚Herbology ~ O
            ✚History of Magic ~ EE
            ✚Potions ~ O
            ✚Transfiguration ~ O
            ✚Alchemy ~ EE
            ✚Arithmancy ~ A
            ✚Cursebreaking ~ EE
            ✚Wandless Magic ~ A
            ✚Wandlore Studies ~ P
            ✚Wizard Law ~ EE

↪NEWTS
            EXPELLED

anything else...?
          ↪FAMILY Hamnet Strudwick, Josephine Strudwick, Pancras Strudwick, Gladwin Strudwick, Francine Strudwick, Arden Strudwick, Evangeline Avery, Leiland Holt
          ↪FRIENDS Devonte Bannister
          ↪ALPHA Kiaran Ash
          ↪PACKMATES Devonte Bannister, Sara King
          ↪SIGNIFICANTOTHER Sera Avery
          ↪PET Half-kneazle named Pickerington
          ↪MISCELLANEOUS I am the former heir, and as a result still resent my family for what has happened to me.

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.A R D E N R A Y N A R D S T R U D W I C KXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

on the surface...
          ↪NICKNAMES Ardie, Ray
          ↪AGE 31
          ↪BIRTHDAY 5/16/2021
          ↪ZODIAC Gemini
          ↪GENDER Male
          ↪BLOODTYPE A
          ↪SEXUALITY Straight
          ↪BLOODSTATUS Pureblood

digging deeper...
          ↪PERSONALITY
              ✚Clever - I'm actually pretty clever. I have a lot of ideas running around in my head, and can figure out a lot of things quite easily. I also happen to think quickly and am cunning enough to figure out solutions that help me out in the long run.
              ✚Manipulative - I'm also very skilled at getting what I want. I know I'm the youngest in my family, and with the current climate, am the only male that's available left to inherit. My father says that's because his brother made a lot of mistakes, but my mother insists that the family's cursed or something. I'm not sure I believe her, but it seems awfully suspicious that both my cousins either vanish or are disowned leaving me the sole inheritor.
              ✚Friendly - Despite my upbringing, I'm actually fairly friendly. While me and my family do live in a predominantly muggle neighborhood, I never saw the reason to stay away from the other kids like my father and mother insisted. Thankfully, I'm able to convince my parents that I'm still following with tradition when I interact with what they say are those lesser than me.
              ✚Thoughtful - I always think before I say or do anything. I don't like hurting people if I can help it, and tend to try and make sure that the right thing is done instead of the easy thing. I consider every angle before I act, and try to convince others to a more logical plan of action rather than something spontaneous.
              ✚Traditional - Surprisingly, I'm still very traditional. I do prefer to hold to the old ways of acting like a gentleman and act in ways that are right and proper. However, what constitutes as right and proper does change over time, and while my parents might believe that they're right, they're not. Prejudice never is, and looking at the rest of my family, I'd have to say that I'd rather be proper and still be a decent person as opposed to to acting in an uncivilized manner.

↪LIKES
              ✚Sweets
              ✚Flying
              ✚Mental games
              ✚Owls
              ✚Friends

↪DISLIKES
              ✚Bigots
              ✚Ignorance
              ✚Fighting
              ✚The cold
              ✚Anything bitter

↪STRENGTHS
              ✚Is really good at convincing people of what he wants
              ✚Using logic

↪WEAKNESSES
              ✚Tends to fall back on old prejudices at times
              ✚Can overwork himself if he's not careful

↪FEARS
              ✚Spiders
              ✚Disappointment

↪HOBBIES
              ✚Swimming
              ✚Mental excercises

a history lesson...
          ↪CHILDHOOD
            My childhood isn't that really a big deal.I was born to Gladwin and Francine Strudwick and their only child. I was raised to be a proper young man, and while we lived in an affluent part of Liverpool, we lived around a lot of muggles. As a result, I made a lot of friends amongst those that my mother and father might term 'lesser people'. It was because of the fact that I could persuade my parents that I needed friends my own age that they even allowed this, which disappoints me since they seem set on the idea of 'blood first'.

However, starting around the year I turned eleven, there was talk amongst the family about who the new heir was. I had always thought my cousin Hamilton was heir, but found out that he'd been disowned for being a halfbreed. That didn't make logical sense to me, until I also heard that my eldest cousin Pancras reappeared and vanished just as quickly. I don't know the full story, but there's a rumor that he was kidnapped and brainwashed by some blood traitors and he turned against the family. Because of this, I was named heir instead, and I was sent to live with my aunt and uncle as a result. Honestly, they're awful people, but there isn't much I can do about it since something about my uncle legitimately scares me and there seems to be the threat that I have to be the perfect heir, otherwise I could find myself exiled from the family as a result.

Thankfully, I'm going to Hogwarts, and I don't have to deal with my uncle that often. I was already raised to be a proper gentleman and how to act amongst polite society, so while he might try and train me to be heir, it's not that large of a learning curve, and I don't have to see him except during the summer holidays. I have yet to talk to my father about my feelings on the matter, because something tells me that there would be dire consequences should I disobey either my uncle or my father.

↪SCHOOLYEARS
            First year wasn't too bad. I was sorted into Slytherin after making some friends, and have utterly enjoyed Hamilton stalking me in the school (not really). There was a fight in History of Magic, where several classmates just decided to argue with one kid about his views in class, and everyone on the other side of the argument decided he was utterly wrong for having a differing opinion about the subject. Meanwhile, I found out my eldest cousin actually attends Hogwarts under another name, Jesse Calvert, and some pretty horrific things happened to lead to that. I know he's not saying anything about everything that really happened, and I'm pretty sure I'm not wanting to know either. Needless to say, I am really nervous about going home now.

Second year was spent trying to figure out just what my uncle was thinking when he kicked Jesse out of the house and came across a journal with his thoughts in it. The rest of it was spent trying to avoid my cousin Hamilton, since he was still in school and he seemed determined to make my life hell.

Third year was quiet up until the end of the term. While I was trying to figure out how to untangle the mess that was my family's secrets and lies, my cousin Hamilton was slowly driving himself insane. It culminated in Hamilton trying to murder both Jesse and me when Jesse tried to repair broken fences.

Fourth year was peaceful by comparison. Nothing exciting really happened, other than the increase in classwork because of OWLs next year. Otherwise I'd say that it was downright boring.

Fifth year was quiet, though I had to work on studying for my OWLs. I also was trying to talk to Aria more often, but that didn't quite happen. At least it could have gone worse, even though it sounds more like my family's trying to set me up with an arranged marriage.

Sixth year stared oddly. When I got my class list for school, I also received a prefect pin along with it. Apparently Wren had decided to give up on being a prefect, which I don't understand as he wasn't bad, just not that open. He at least wasn't as bad as Hamilton had been as prefect. During the school year, my parents informed me about an arranged marriage that my uncle had set up, which I didn't care for in the slightest. After penning a letter to them, I ran into Aria, where we talked for a little bit, but it didn't really stop me from being annoyed at my parents. Also, I'm not sure, but I might be developing a crush on Aria.

Seventh year I was named Head Boy. Which, I guess wasn't that bad. Though, that was after I had moved out on my own to avoid living with either my uncle or my father. During the train trip, I had tried to see if I could talk to Aria alone, but Fianna interjected. I might have been a bit short with her, but that was after she had completely pretended like I wasn't even there, which was quite rude. In any case, I finally got to the school, where I quickly found out that my betrothed was eleven years old. I spent a good amount of time trying to avoid her, while she spent a good amount of time trying to track me down. Needless to say, I was actually quite happy to take my NEWTs, if for no other reason than I could get away from that before it became a bigger problem.

↪ADULTHOOD
            I managed to graduate and proceeded to work on getting into the ministry. It was only hampered by Hamilton, who had, for some reason, decided to come forward with an insane plan to finally get his father behind bars for his crimes. While it worked, I wasn't too pleased with using my skills in law to accomplish it. Needless to say, I feel like while I can't trust Hamilton, at least he did something decent.

occupational hazards...
          ↪WAND 11 1/3 beech and unicorn hair at its core.
          ↪ACCOLADES Prefect (6th and 7th year), Head Boy
          ↪HOUSE Slytherin
          ↪YEAR/GRADUATINGYEAR 2039
          ↪CURRENTOCCUPATION Wizengamot Administrative Services
          ↪DREAMOCCUPATION Working in the Wizengamot
          ↪OWLS
            Astronomy ~ O
            Charms ~ O
            Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
            Herbology ~ O
            History of Magic ~ O
            Potions ~ O
            Transfiguration ~ O
            Arithmancy ~ O
            Muggle Studies ~ O
            Wandlore Studies ~ O
            Wizard Law ~ O

↪NEWTS
            Charms ~ EE
            Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ O
            History of Magic ~ O
            Potions ~ EE
            Transfiguration ~ EE
            Arithmancy ~ A
            Muggle Studies ~ A
            Wizard Law ~ O

anything else...?
          ↪FAMILY Hamnet Strudwick, Josephine Strudwick, Pancras Strudwick, Hamilton Strudwick, Evangeline Avery, Gladwin Strudwick, Francine Strudwick
          ↪FRIENDS Aria Solarin, Hayden Attenbury, Monika Evans
          ↪SIGNIFICANTOTHER None
          ↪PET Barn owl named Ghost
          ↪MISCELLANEOUS info here

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:09 pm
xxBRIANNAxxxKAYLIExxxOVERTONxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Bree

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Peyton List at the age of...
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Twenty One
Twenty Four
Thirty Six

AGE Thirty Six

BIRTHDAY April 17, 2024

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

WAND Rigid and Knobby 11 inch Black Ironwood Phoenix Feather
Black ironwood: A wood that does well with the Dark Arts. However, it’s normally not favoured by those who actually become Dark Wizards by the fact that it’s easier to break with a backfiring spell.
Phoenix feather: Useful for defense against the dark arts, but they are extremely versatile, which means they are effective for almost any type of wand.
Rigid: Defensive magic. Headstrong and unyielding.
Knobby: Earthy and strong.

TATTOOS
Sunflower (medium, right side of her upper back and up to her neck)
Strawberries (medium, underside of left forearm)
Camping (medium, left shoulder)

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

CLASS OF 2042

HOUSE Gryffindor

O.W.L. SCORES
Astronomy ~ A
Charms ~ EE
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ A
Transfiguration ~ EE
Alchemy ~ A
Art ~ A
Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
Healing ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice ~ A

N.E.W.T. SCORES
Astronomy ~ A
Charms ~ EE
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ A
Transfiguration ~ A
Alchemy ~ A
Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
Healing ~ O
Wandless Magic Practice ~ A

DREAM JOB Working with animals and/or plants

CURRENT OCCUPATION Head of the Pest Sub-Division in the Dept. for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures

PREVIOUS OCCUPATION Pest Sub-Division in the Dept. for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ADVENTUROUS Growing up in a family of nature lovers and exploration enthusiasts, Brianna has always been up for trying new things and visiting new places.
CHEERFUL Bree never likes to see anyone upset and tries to be the ray of sunshine that her friends and family need when they're feeling down.
KIND She is usually never mean, even if someone is mean to her. However, because she is nice, others usually treat her well also. However, that doesn't mean she won't stick up for others if they can't stick up for themselves.
TALKATIVE Brianna can talk to anyone and everyone for a long period of time and can be very open with people she had just met.
ADAPTIVE Although she enjoys when plans are made, Brianna is good at adapting to situations and going with the flow.
WELL MEANING Brianna's intentions are always pure although her actions do not always come across that way. She tries to please everyone, but sometimes while trying to please everyone, she inevitably ends up disappointing some.

■ Animals
■ Hiking
■ Sunshine
■ Fruit

DISLIKES
■ Camping in the rain
■ Crying
■ Bullies
■ Getting sick
■ Raspberries

STRENGTHS
■ Staying positive
■ Cheering others up

WEAKNESSES
■ Schoolwork
■ Being quiet

FEARS
■ Going blind

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD Brianna was born on April 17, 2024 in Oxfordshire, England. She grew up in a loving home alongside two older brothers who included her in games and activities while they were growing up. The parents were travelers who made sure all three of the kids learned all about nature. When Brianna was eight years old, the family found out Connor and Colton had magical abilities. Although she was surprised (and a little jealous), she was sad to have her brothers leaving her for the next school year. During the summer after the twins' first year, all three kids were playing outside and Brianna picked up a stick, pretending it was a wand. A spark ignited at the end of it when she swished and flicked it, and just as quickly, it disappeared. Afterwards, all three children were hopeful that she'd be attending Hogwarts next year, too.

(2034 - 2035) It's official. Brianna was attending Hogwarts in the upcoming year. Her letter arrived via owl post and she'd never been more excited for school to start in September.

SCHOOL YEARS (2035 - 2036) Everyone told Brianna not to get her hopes up about making first string in Quidditch, so she didn't, but she ended up making it as a chaser.

(2036 - 2037) Brianna made the immediate Quidditch team as chaser once again. Her and her brothers also planned to throw a party during the summer and invite all of their friends.

(2037 - 2038 ) In the summer, Brianna and her brothers threw a party for all of their friends to attend. It was loads of fun, and her friends Jilly and Hikaru attended.

(2038 - 2039) Brianna had gone to Spain with her family and Mackenzie over the winter holidays.

(2039 - 2040) Rowan Yaxley had been living with Brianna and her family over the summer holidays. As well, for the second half of the summer, she and the family took a trip to Tokyo and California. In the winter, Bree and her family had gone on a trip to Cairo, Egypt. This time, they took Mackenzie while leaving Connor and Rowan behind at their home, where he had proposed to her. At school, Brianna made the Quidditch team as a reserve chaser.

(2040 - 2041) Over the summer, Brianna went to Athens with her family, Rowan, and Mackenzie. Later in the summer, she went to Hong Kong with only her parents. Connor and Rowan had moved out around the same time as Colton and Mackenzie. In the fall, she was determined to make the starting string on the Quidditch team and did. Unfortunately, they had still ended up losing the season.

(2041 - 2042) While at the Great Hall one day, a food fight broke out. She tried to stay out of it, but Rhett had hit her with food. Ironically, he and Bree ended up forming a coalition. At the end of the year, Hikaru and Driskol planned a party in the Great Hall for all of the seventh years, and Brianna helped Gryffindor bring home the Quidditch Cup.

POST-GRADUATION (2042 - 2043) Brianna took the first year off after Hogwarts to do some solo traveling throughout Europe. On the trip, she had gotten her first tattoo of a sunflower on the right side of her upper back and up towards her neck.

(2043 - 2044) Brianna got a job in the Pest Sub-Division in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

(2044 - 2045) Mackenzie and Colton got engaged.

(2045 - 2046) The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures at the Ministry of Magic hosted the Fantastic Beasts Music Festival during the summer. Brianna agreed to patrol the festival. While patrolling, she participated in a contest and won horse-flying lessons with Camilla Rojas. Rowan and Connor had broken up, and it was a pretty bad one. In the springtime, Brianna got the be a bridesmaid in Colton and Mackenzie's wedding, to which she invited Hikaru as her date.

(2046 - 2047) Connor's divorce was finalized and he didn't seem to be handling it well. When Mackenzie had opened up Paw Pals, her doggy daycare in Hogsmeade, she offered Connor the suite above the shop and he took it. Brianna thought that might help him with moving on, but all he's been doing is throwing himself into his work as a distraction.

(2047 - 2048 ) On March 15, Brianna became an aunt to Colton and Mackenzie's daughter Charlotte.

(2048 - 2049) While taking Charlotte to Sticky Wicket Sweets when babysitting, Brianna had met Arden Strudwick. Since then, they have been seeing each other.

(2049 - 2050) Mackenzie and Colton had moved to Wales to be closer to the Overton family since their parents were muggles and couldn't apparate. Brianna took this opportunity to move into their flat above Shutterbutton's Photography.

(2050 - 2051) Mackenzie was pregnant with her and Colton's second baby.

(2051 - 2052) Mackenzie and Colton welcomed their son Edison David Overton into the world in August.

(2052 - 2053) One day while on a hike, Brianna stumbled upon an injured chipmunk that was crying out for help. Using magic, she healed the injury, and the chipmunk has been inseparable from her ever since. Brianna named her Secret because whenever they'd be outside, the chipmunk would stay close, but would usually blend into the wilderness to the point that she didn't even know where the animal was.

(2053 - 2054) Mackenzie and Colton welcomed their daughter Iana into the world in December. After her 30th birthday, Brianna applied for the Head of the Pest Sub-Division in the Dept. for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

(2054 - 2055) Mackenzie and Colton welcomed their daughter Linnie into the world in January.

(2055 - 2056) Arden had proposed to Brianna and moved into her flat. Brianna got a tattoo of strawberries as fruit are considered to be nature's gift to humans. Strawberries also symbolize the most feminine and fertile traits of women, which Brianna secretly liked because she wasn't sure if she wanted to have children, and this was her reminder that she was still a feminine woman even if she chose not to have them.

(2056 - 2057) Brianna and Arden had gotten married.

(2057 - 2058 ) Although Brianna wasn't entirely sure if she wanted children, she had gotten pregnant. After much discussion with Arden, they decided that they'd become parents.

(2058 - 2059) Brianna and Arden welcomed their twins Graham Michael and Tristan Xavier into the world on September 30.

(2059 - 2060) Mackenzie and Colton had welcomed their son Connor into the world on May 13.

(2060 - 2061) Brianna got a tattoo of a camping scene on her left shoulder as being out in nature has kept her sane with having twin babies. She didn't know how her parents handled a daughter on top of really young twin boys.

xxxRELATIONSHIPSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FAMILY
■ Son: Graham Strudwick
■ Tristan Xavier Strudwick
■ Father: Edison Overton
■ Mother: Sarah Overton
■ Father in Law: Gladwin Strudwick
■ Mother in Law: Francine Strudwick
■ Brother: Colton Overton ♥ Mackenzie Hawthorne → Charlotte Overton, Edison Overton, Iana Overton, Linnie Overton, Connor Overton
■ Brother: Connor Overton
■ Aunt: Matilda Milton → Aindriu Milton
■ Aunt: Nikola Winley

FRIENDS
■ Claire Wilson
■ Jillian Faulkner
■ Lydia Spencer
■ Hikaru Nakano
■ Rhett Ye

ROMANTIC INTEREST
■ Husband: Arden Strudwick

ENEMIES
■ Rowan Yaxley

ACQUAINTANCES
■ Camilla Rojas
■ Dept. for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures (2043 - Present)
■ Quidditch Players (2035 - 2042)
■ Gryffindor Students (2035 - 2042)
■ Hogwarts Graduates (2042)

PETS
■ Chipmunk: Secret  

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash