Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Ivy and Joel's Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:55 pm
xxx× × ×xxxI V Y xxA N DxxJ O E L ' SxxF L A Txxx× × ×xxx

User Image

Located in Devon, England

User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:57 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxRESIDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx

xxxJOEL LANCASTER POWELLxxx
Renter
Best friend of Ivy Bishop

xxxIVY CORDELIA BISHOPxxx
Renter
Best friend of Joel Powell

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:58 pm
xxx× × ×xF L A TxxxI N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxT H ExxxH O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Connected to the floo network: Address is 'That One Flat'
              × Ivy and Joel got a flat in Devon, not far from Ivy's mother, since she is a squib and cannot travel quickly to see her daughter
              × An elderly woman down the hall is quite convinced they're a couple, much to their disgust

xxxT H ExxxP E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Joel has a great grey owl named Scrum
              × Ivy has an elf owl named Nathan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Unruly at Home with her Mum
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ εṿεɾ ώαṉṉα сατсh ṃε? ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒεεlïṉģ ïģṉøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τɾÿ α lïττlε hαɾḋεɾ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģεττïṉģ вøɾεḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy glared at her mother from across the breakfast table, spearing the woman with the meanest look she could manage. It was nothing Evelyn Bishop wasn't used to, of course; her daughter gave her that look at least five times a day, for whatever imagined trouble she could come up with. She'd hoped that some time would help Ivy come to forgive her for what she'd done, but the child was stubborn, and seemed determined to hate her mother forever. The older woman sighed faintly. "No, Ivy," she repeated for what seemed like the fiftieth time that morning. "I am not taking you to Diagon today." Ivy continued glaring at her mother, eyes flashing in agitation. "You're horrid, you know that?" the preteen muttered. "'Oh, Ivy! By the way, I've been hiding this giant secret from you your whole life! Magic's real, and you're a witch! You'll have to leave all your friends from school behind and attend a magical school instead when you turn eleven. What, you want me to tell you about magic and take you shopping for your school supplies? Heavens no, I hate magic.'" Evelyn arched a brow at her daughter's mimicry of her, pursing her lips. "I do not hate magic," she said, prompting a roll of her daughter's eyes. "Coulda fooled me," the child mumbled. Evelyn's eyes narrowed. "I do not hate magic," she reiterated, frowning as she spoke. "I am simply not a part of the magical world. I was born without it. I have had little to no contact with anyone in the community since... since I met your father! And my not taking you to Diagon Alley right this very minute has nothing to do with that, in any case. I have to go to work, Ivy. We'll go over the weekend." The red-haired child groaned dramatically. "That's what you said last week," she said pointedly. Evelyn shook her head. "And I had every intention of us going... but something came up, and you know that. Now, stop looking at me like I'm the devil incarnate, Ivy. Eat your breakfast and at least try to be pleasant to Martha today?" she implored, praying that her daughter grew out of this outspoken, rebellious stage soon. She't been sour ever since the divorce, but it was just this last year that she'd started talking back and behaving so disrespectfully. In general, Evelyn was a bit more firm with her, but she didn't have the patience for it today. It was going to be a busy day at the office. She didn't need to be going in ready to tear someone's head off because she'd gotten in a shouting match with her eleven year old. For that matter, she shouldn't be getting into shouting matches with here eleven year old at all; she should be better at this parenting thing by now! But, Gordon had always been better at controlling Ivy... there were times Evelyn seriously regretted that he'd thought himself incapable of handling the child's magic. Both for her own sake, and Ivy's. But, she couldn't change her mistakes, no matter how much she wished to. Evelyn sighed faintly, finishing up her own breakfast in time to hear the knock at the door. That would be Martha, Ivy's babysitter. Evelyn stood and crossed to her daughter, pressing a kiss to her forehead, much to Ivy's displeasure. The girl made a disgusted face. "Yick! Ia am too old for kisses, mum!" she declared dramatically. Evelyn simply hummed in response, crossing to the door to let Martha in and leave. "And I'm too old for a babysitter!" were her daughter's last words as she stepped out the door, sighing faintly. She'd absolutely have to make sure to make the trip to Diagon this weekend... she hated breaking promises like that.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε øṉ! ṡhøøτ ƒαṡτεɾ!
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α lïττlε вïτ øƒ εṉεɾģÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τɾÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒυṉ ɾïģhτ ṉøώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρεøρlε сαll ïτ αṉαɾсhÿ

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50