Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Wool's Orphanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Wool's Orphanage
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Fate
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Loss and Curses
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why is this happening again?

Lem was still adjusting to being at Wool's, where he'd only managed to be for a week or so. Robin's family was nice enough to let him stay throughout the trial, but since it had ended, Lem moved into the orphanage. They'd pretty quickly found his mom guilty, and she was sentenced to life at Azkaban Prison. The same fate would be extended to Awstin if ever he was found, leaving Lem as the very last Tittensor. Honestly, he'd been thinking heavily about avoiding relationships... anything that might continue the Tittensor name. Not like he was exactly popular enough for romance, especially with his name splashed all over the news once more.

That stormy afternoon, he'd been sitting on the window bench, reading a thick tome of high fantasy. A bunch of kids were running around, all kinds of crazy, so after trying to deal with the sound, he finally gave up. A large clap of thunder echoed through the building, though his heart was thrumming ever louder.

As he walked up to the room he shared with a few other boys, he quickly knew something was wrong. A painfully familiar smell infiltrated his nose, and he started to search for the cause. This time, instead of being a family member, there was a mess on the floor. Parts of... a snake, maybe? But this was way too much blood. And what was that vial? He looked around the room, before spotting everything left out on one of the beds.

Reaching out, Lem held a little notebook, seeing the steps for animagus transformation. Was.... had this once been Lem's new friend? Dropping the notes back on the bed, Lem stepped to the hallway, closing the door and, with shaky hands, used a small wave of magic to secure the door before running to help.

A few adults in tow, Lem led the way back to the room, letting them use their magic to unlock the door and allow the way in. The dark haired boy stepped to the corner, watching as the cleanup commenced for yet another person killed. Why... why did he seem to attract death? His uncle, dad, aunt... now his new friend. Perhaps he'd revise his thoughts. No more people. Ever. After wiping his tears on his sleeve, he walked outside into yet another swarm of aurors who needed to ask him a bunch of questions. Most likely, he'd be blamed again.

After all, his whole family was cursed.

{{Wearing :: Dark Denim}}
{{{Part of the approved plot request - Lemme know if I need to edit anywhere}}}
addaellis

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies. Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore. Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50, 000 tears I've cried, screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me! Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once, not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom, I'm dying again

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:54 pm

User Image👻🐍
HEX the POLTERGEIST

young spirit || Wool’s Orphanage Poltergeist

There were NEWBIES! Hex had been busy the last few days flooding the boys’ bathroom with shampoos and soap—they imagined it smelled fantastic in there now!—, but today they finally got a hold of a few Prized Pranking materials.

The first person to enter the dining room got an entire bag—well, half a bag— of pancake mix dumped on them.

The next person got a half liter of milk poured over them. It was the soy milk of course-- Hex didn’t want anyone to get an allergic reaction and explode or anything.

Wherever did the little newbie go though? Finally, they found him and came swooping by, trailing leftover pancake dust. “HELLOHELLOHELLOHELLO!” Hex shrieked, dumping an entire pie onto the boy.

setting Somewhere in Wool's, late March 2059 || with Brynbbit and Lummy Pickpocket
decorated by some specks of pancake dust || status newbies! What fun!

mc2

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If there is a line I'll cross it, no lesson will I learn
Even if I'm standing on it, no bridge that I won't burn
Coming back to where we started, I'm only passing through
I've become a ghost in your garden, fading into view
🐍👻
"Ghost" by Jeremy Messersmith.

addaellis

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:14 am
I’m at your side so tell me what can I do
Sometimes all you need’s a new point of view
Everything you need you’ve got
It’s just some food for thought

User Image
User Image

Ⓞⓡⓟⓗⓐⓝ 🟡 Ⓐⓖⓔ ② 🟣 Ⓕⓞⓞⓓⓘⓔ

🍎🧀🍊🍍Bryn was still not quite comfortable at this new place he was at. Sure it was allot bigger and brighter than his old home but it also had so so so many people. And nearly all of them were bigger than he was! What really made it annoying was that whenever he tried to do something, someone was either already there or worse someone was stopping him! He just didn't understand! He also didn't get why he had to all of a sudden take these gross drink every day. When he first got one, he thought it was just his bottle and eagerly sucked it down but it left weird taste in his mouth he didn't like. Like after he ate the bread in the back of the fridge that one time. But the bigger people kept telling him to take it saying it's because he was small. He hoped they had to take something equally as yucky just because they were big! Bryn had just come out of one of his hiding spots to search the kitchen once again when weird dusty stuff came around him then-WHAM! He thought something was talking to him but the sudden sticky thing on his face was more important. For a second, the shock of it all caused a few tears to fall but then the tears mixed with whatever it was and he licked it and....IT'S SO GOOD?! WHAT IS IT. IT'S STICKY AND MUSHY AND AND SWEET? WAS THIS SWEET? HE LIKED IT. THANK YOU DUSTY DUST!

There’s a recipe for anything
Trust me on that
You’ll find your way
You’ll never fall flat

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:55 am
User Image
Callum Robert Snatch (Snatchy Lum)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

Wearing: A torn t-shirt and jeans with a hole in the knee
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Callum idiotically thought he was safe from the stupid poltergeist when the first victim was left swearing and covered in gooey pancake mix by the smell of it. Oh how Callum misjudged! As he stepped into the dining room he felt the cold liquid slide down his face. He sighed looking down at the puddle of white liquid. Didn't quite smell like ordinary milk so probably soy milk. "I swear I'm going to kill Hex a second time," Callum muttered only to look up to the poltergeist's last victim. The toddler was pelted with a pie. Honestly, Callum cared more about the waste of the pie than the boy. The poltergeist was now Bryn's problem and Callum did not feel the slightest bit bad about it as he headed to pick up his meal leaving a trail of soy milk in his footsteps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Callum is thusly pranked and not happy about it}
                                                addaellis

Yukina101

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:02 pm

User Image👻🐍
HEX the POLTERGEIST

Tiny Brynbbit was an excellent sport-- after a moment of apparent confusion, he liked the jam and--aha! Suddenly his eyes seemed to light up and he devoured the pie. Hex was happy to help, scooping up bits of pie from around the toddler and piling it onto his face and hands.

Lummy Pickpocket on the other hand, had cursed something about killing them again--hehehe-- but was otherwise marching along leaving a trail of milk-steps in his wake. Well. What an underwhelming reaction. No no, this would not do.

Muttering along invisibly, Hex selected a particularly intact piece of pie crust, cooped the jam out of the centre and plopped it phone-poop-emoji-style onto Brynbbit, and lobbed the rest at Callum's retreating back. And a moment later, , they tossed another--if they were lucky, he'd turn around to investigate and get Shot 2 to the head-front!

setting Somewhere in Wool's, late March 2059 || with Brynbbit and Lummy Pickpocket
decorated by some specks of pancake dust || status newbies! What fun!

mc2

🐍👻

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:35 am

User Image
User Image

Ⓞⓡⓟⓗⓐⓝ 🟡 Ⓐⓖⓔ ② 🟣 Ⓕⓞⓞⓓⓘⓔ

🍎🧀🍊🍍Bryn was in sticky gooey heaven! The dusty dust was scooping and giving him more of the sweet stuff which he was eagerly stuffing into his mouth. He had stuffed a larger piece in his mouth causing his cheeks to pop when he felt something cold and gooey being plopped on his head causing him to look up slightly cross eyed only letting out a "Mrmph?!" in surprise. Then his eyes saw a piece of the Goodness go flying across the room towards one of the bigger kids. He was feeling a little upset at the waste but then he felt some more goop drip down and got happy again. Dusty Dust knew better he guessed.

Trust me on that
You’ll find your way
You’ll never fall flat

addaellis

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:07 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx

Callum scooped some scrambled eggs and was given an extra piece of bacon by the cafeteria lady who tsked and said, "Poor thing. Hex got you again? I can put your food aside if you want to get cleaned up first." Callum shook his head. The staff at Wool's was nice enough but he didn't trust them. They had no reason to be extra nice.

As he shook his head he felt a thump in the center of his back. He spun around with his tray still in his hand still saw the pie coming before he could dodge. Square in his chest was berries and pie crust staining his already torn shirt which fell into his eggs. Callum narrowed his eyes in his red-tinged face as he looked for the snake like poltergeist. "There you are you stupid cow!" He didn't care it made no sense as he put his food on the tray holder at the food bar and chased after Hex ignoring the boy Bryn who was too busy stuffing his face with the pie thrown at him. Have some dignity, doesn't he know in a few years he would have to hold his own weight? Callum did.

{OoC: Callum is thusly pranked again and still not happy about it}
                                                addaellis

Yukina101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:12 am

User Image👻🐍
HEX the POLTERGEIST

Aha! That got him!

Snatchy Lum screeched another insult, set his food aside and gave chase, ignoring Bryn.

Hex shrieked with laughter, flying off as they led Lum in a lap around Bryn before snatching Bryn's Chabbit up and streaking up the stairs with their prize. They knocked the pillows off the couch and dropped a floating basket of laundry on Lum--or in front of him, it didn't matter. "Can't catch me I'm the rabbit thief sneak!"

Hex nestled Chabbit in the dilapidated chandelier--err, a light fixture that Hex had decorated with branches and beams-- and made a noise before blinking out of sight. "Snitchy Snatchy Eggy Lummy, running away already?" their disembodied voice taunted.

decorated by some specks of pancake dust || status A CHASE! biggrin

mc2

🐍👻

addaellis

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:38 pm

User Image
User Image

Ⓞⓡⓟⓗⓐⓝ 🟡 Ⓐⓖⓔ ② 🟣 Ⓕⓞⓞⓓⓘⓔ

🍎🧀🍊🍍Bryn was feeding bits of sticky stuff to Chabbit as he watched the Dusty Dust turn into something else. He thinks it's some sorta animal but whats really exciting is seeing the bigger kid from early get hit with sticky stuff. He yelled something and came running after over to them, startling the toddler who tried to waddle out his way before realizing that his Chabbit was missing. Bryn began looking around frantically not realizing that his precarious "friend" had snatched his fluffy companion. One of the kitchen aides finally came out to see what the commotion was to find Bryn huffing and setting himself in a right fit as well as mess of pie. They sighed knowing just who-or what-was the culprit. "Hey there Bryn, you're in a bit of a state, what's the matter?" they asked summoning a rag to begin gently wiping away at least surface level mess. "CHABBIT?!" he loudly declared tears finally leaking from his eyes but not yet sobbing. The aide then realized that the familiar bunny wasn't anywhere to be seen and sighed again. "I'll go and bring him back but first we've got to clean you up a bit." And potentially give him something for the horrible stomach ache he's going to eventually get from consuming this amount of sweets. Bryn fussed as he was picked up still whining for his Chabbit and still looking for it as they traveled up the stairs before spotting it on the ceiling. "CHABBIT!"

Trust me on that
You’ll find your way
You’ll never fall flat

addaellis

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:48 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx

Of course Hex would steal a kid's toy. Sometimes (most of the time) Hex took things too far and this was one of those times. Like clockwork the whines and tears came from the toddler. Great. Just bloody great. He continued chasing after the poltergeist. As Callum dodged the pillows a pile of clothes hit him hard. A pair of boxers hung on his shoulder and a training bra hung off his ear. Turning a brighter shade of red this time from embarrassment he knocked off the two pieces of underwear. Pausing at the top of the stairs he looked for Hex. Spotting in the mess of a chandelier (no doubt Hex's work) was the rabbit the toddler in the dinning room lost.

A hint of pity for the kid hit Callum and he decided to give up chase on Hex. It was likely useless anyways. A chair and credenza sat by one of the many doors. Taking a deep breath, Callum moved the credenza under the chandelier and the chair beside it. Climbing on the furniture and ignoring the wobble as he reached up on his tip toes to snag the rabbit he muttered "Just like the job Fat Paddy had you do a couple years back... no problem. no problem."

He nearly fell as he snatched the rabbit. Landing on the credenza he swore under his breath in English and Irish. Climbing off the furniture, he returned everything to its place. Walking down the staircase, Callum kicked aside clothes and a clothes basket and pillows. Callum was pretty sure the poltergeist was trying to kill him. He'd just have to sleep with both eyes open instead of just one.

Entering the dinning hall he tossed the rabbit at Bryn. "You owe me one." Walking past him and the staff comforting him he picked up a clean tray and filled it again. Hopefully this one didn't end up with pie in it. Who wants pie for breakfast? It would take the specialness from it.

{OoC:}
                                                addaellis

Yukina101

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28