Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
London Zoo Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:39 pm
London Zoo

User Image

London Zoo is the world's oldest scientific zoo. It was opened in London on 27 April 1828, and was originally intended to be used as a collection for scientific study. It was eventually opened to the public in 1847. Today it houses a collection of 806 species of animals, with 19,178 individuals, making it one of the largest collections in the United Kingdom. The zoo is sometimes called Regent's Zoo. Famous attractions include: The Gorilla Kingdom, Into Africa, Land of the Lions, and many others.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image

The closer Alexandria got to the zoo’s gates, the more nervous she became. Dark eyes scanned the area for Crash, but when she couldn’t place anyone as the boy, Alex stalked off to the side and leaned against a wall. Although she felt a little out of her element – arriving early, wearing a rather girly outfit, and having put on more make up than usual – the teenager still felt confident. Sure, she was a little worried about running out of things to talk about with her date, but the duo were pretty good at jumping into deep conversations with each other. At least, they proved to be during their minimal moments together at Hogwarts last year. Plus, they weren’t strangers, so that made it a little easier.

Alexandria gazed up at the bright blue sky, which had a sort of brown tint due to her sunglasses. If the weather was any indication on how her first date with Crash would go, then she really hadn’t a thing to worry about. Or was this their second? It would be the first scheduled one-on-one time they’ve planned, but they did go as each other’s dates for the Yule Ball last year. After the dance, Alex and Crash hadn’t really gotten anywhere with their relationship, so when the sixteen year old received an owl letter from her love interest, she couldn’t help but get excited. Maybe there was hope for their relationship to build after all.

You think you are the one who got me, boy
....................................................................No, I got you

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've been playing with you like a little toy......................
Yeah, I got you

Essy ze Ninja

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was a clear, warm day across London, and Tyler had decided to take his daughter with him to have some fun in the city while his wife spent the day with Kyson and Victoria. They went for lunch, and now they were standing at the entrance gates to the London Zoo. "What are you most excited to see, Skylar? I can't wait to see the tigers and the lions," Tyler asked his youngest as he paid for their entrance tickets. The five year old looked up at her father with wide, blinking eyes, saying nothing but still acknowledging the fact that he spoke to her. The man sighed, but still smiled as he took her hand and led her into the zoo. The pair started at the beginning, with the monkeys and such. Skylar watched them curiously. 'I wanna see the birds,' she thought to herself as a baboon scratched it's bottom.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FUTURE HOGWARTS STUDENT xxxx
PUREBLOOD AGE 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The silver sound is all around and the colors fall like snow.
                                                      The feeling of letting go, I guess we'll never know.
                                                      Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains.
                                                      And I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins.
                                                      'Cause your heart has a lack of color and we should've known.
                                                      That we'd grow up sooner or later 'cause we wasted all our free time alone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris waited in a long, seemingly unending line at the gates of the zoo. It was a warm summer day, so the orphanage had decided to go on a field trip to London, and that meant a day at the zoo. The four year old was more than excited, particularly since he had thirty pence saved up, and that meant he could feed the giraffes! Oh, he loved giraffes! He bounced excitedly, then followed his group into the zoo, before listening to the talk about "sticking together". His eyes, and attention, wandered, and he ended up noticing a very, very familiar blonde. "Birdy!" He looked at his group, and figured he'f only be gone for a tiny little minute, and no one would even notice.... The boy darted over to the girl, then hugged her around the belly. "Bwirdy! It's me! Hi! 'Member me? I'm Drissy?" He tilted his head, a bright grin on his face.

[quote="The Shiny Furret"

{Off of Canvas:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Skylar sighed, as the monkeys began to bore her. They weren't doing much right now. Most of them appeared to be napping. She looked up at her father, hoping he would lead her to the next attraction in the zoo. However, she heard a sudden shout of someone calling "Birdy." Was it another child pointing out a colorful parrot or something? When she turned to investigate, because she was a curious five year old, Skylar found a boy running towards her, smiling widely at her. Her eyes went wide with surprise, and the boy hugged her tightly. He was calling her "Birdy," which should have been a clue as to who he was. It was Dris from the park! Yes, she remembered him now. She was still too shocked to say anything or return the hug, but she did nod at him, acknowledging that she remembered him, a small smile happening across her face. Tyler, who had no idea who this young boy was that was hugging his daughter, stood confused, watching them. "Sooo... Who's your friend, Sky?" he asked with a chuckle.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD AGE 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris kept up his hug, happy to see his friend. It had been like... a bazillion years since he'd seen her! He finally let her go, a large smile on his face. When a tall blonde guy spoke, Dris turned his attention on him. He looked like Birdy! Maybe that was her daddy! "Hi! I'm Dwriskol Winston! I'm Bwirdy's very bestest pal! Are you her daddy? I've always wanted a daddy of my very own!" He wrapped his arms around himself, almost mimicking a hug, a dreamy sparkle in his eyes. He wondered how nice it would be to go home and have a big family all his own. He did like the people at the orphanage, but that wasn't the same... he didn't think.

The Shiny Furret

{Off of Canvas:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:38 am
User Image

User Image
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Skylar looked up at her father. She imagined this whole sight must be rather strange to him. A random boy running over to hug her could be seen as weird, she thought. Dris started explaining everything to her father, calling himself her very bestest pal. Well, they had only ever met that one time at the park in London. Did that make them bestest pals? Apparently it did. So this was what it was like to have a best friend, then? Skylar didn't have many, or any, friends her age because she was so shy and awkward around people. Tyler gave Skylar a look, questioning whether this was true or not, and the girl simply nodded. Tyler smiled and shook his head, finding the entire situation hilarious.

Skylar made note of what Dris had said, about wanting a daddy of his own. Did he not have one? She thought everyone had a mommy and a daddy, even the mommies and daddies had a mommy and daddy. Surely he was joking with them, right? Sky looked from Dris to her father, blue eyes wide. "Yes, I'm Sky-- err, Birdy's daddy. Where's your family, Driskol?" Tyler asked, figuring that maybe he came to the zoo with his mother or something, if he didn't have a father.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD AGE 5
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image

𝓐𝓰𝒆 ℱ𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓞𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷

Dris smiled at his friend, and at his friend's daddy. When the man confirmed he was Birdy's daddy, and called her Sky again, Dris figured that must be her name. All of a sudden, the man was asking about the brunette's family, which made Dris adopt a small frown. "Well... they were over there, but I think they went to see the snakey house. Eww. They're not really a family, though. We all live together, though, so it might be a family... I really don't know." He turned his attention on the man, curiosity evident in his wide eyes. Would the man not want Dris to be Birdy's friend because he didn't have a mommy and daddy? Would he get a telling off for being away from his group? He sniffled his nose a bit, tilting his head as he waited for a reply.

The Shiny Furret

{Off of Canvas: Have a feel trip!}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:29 pm
User Image
                                                      Although I would like our world to change
                                                      It helps me to appreciate
                                                      Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

9 ⑂℮αґṧ øℓḓ |ᛊ| ℱü⊥υґℯ ϟтüⅾεηт |ᛊ| Ṕüя℮♭ł◎◎ḓ

════════════════════════

Balder walked beside his older brother, looking around the zoo with interest. He had pestered his eldest brother in taking him to the zoo to get out of the house, and he was actually kind of glad. It was really awkward being in the house with Luke now, and the boy was wanting to be distracted from that fact. He didn't hate Luke, not now that he knew it wasn't his bror that had done it to him, but Luke was walking on eggshells around him. He got it, really he did. Luke was blaming himself for Balder nearly dying, but that didn't mean the youngest Borson was going to hold it against him. He also knew that Luke was trying everything he could think of to apologize, and Luke never did that. Balder could count on one hand the number of times his older brother had ever apologized, and he couldn't think of any other times he had. If he had when he was younger, Balder didn't know.

As it was, he was just happy to be out and about and not stuck in the house with Luke. Plus, he got to be with Bastian and some girl that Bastian knew. It didn't bother the young boy, and he was smiling and humming a tune as Magni sighed. Okay, so maybe his brother had heard him humming this song all day, but Balder didn't think it was bothering his older brother. He must be bored or something. Magni after all had to have been tot he zoo half a dozen times with Balder by now. He grinned at Magni and grabbed his brother's hand, definitely excited for this day.
                                                      "Come on Magni! We have to see the tigers and the bears! I bet they're really cool and I want to see if the tigers are going to be fed while we're here!"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: I wonder what we'll see today!
                                                      OOC:

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                      If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                      The only difference is
                                                      To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Nıиe Yeαяš Ołđ
                                                          Looking Friendly at the Zoo Entrance with Magni, Balder and Caty
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Yasssssssssssssssss ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Lıνıи' м ø κ ø נ υ м в ı e ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          A¢яøšš α ω ħ ı я ł ı и' š e α ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Ređ яυввłe ıиα gøłđeи ħıłł ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxx
                                                          Heч иøω ħανe чøυ ħ α đ ч ø υ я f ı ł ł ? ☼ ☼ ☼xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian followed closely behind Balder and his older brother, hand grasped tight around Caty's so she didn't get lost. The blonde was grinning from ear to ear. He hadn't gotten to go anywhere with anyone but his Mum in ages. Ada never had time anymore because of the twins. He didn't really blame her for that, but it was still annoying. Lyv probably would've taken him, but he wanted a little time away from his family, to be honest. Ada didn't count because she didn't live with him anymore, so he never got to see her. But he say Lyv and Mels all the time, and wanted to hang out with other people. He had friends, after all! Which was the whole reason he'd written to Balder and asked if the other boy maybe wanted to do something fun. He hadn't really had any ideas of what exactly they could do, and had been really excited when the other boy had said they could go to the zoo. Plus, Magni had brought them, which was awesome. Bastian liked Magni; he was funny. Which was probably a good thing, the boy reasoned, since he was with Eretria, who was sort of scary. Cool, but scary.

spaceOriginally, he'd intended for this to just be a boy's day. He never got to spend time with boys, after all. All the guys he was related to were always busy. Especially Chris, which annoyed Bastian greatly, because he really liked hanging out with his brother in law. But, Magni was cool, too. But, that plan had changed ever so slightly when Caty had written him and shared that she was upset about her brother moving out and all that, so he'd broken his own rule and invited her as well, with Magni's permission, obviously. The only thing was, she had to be 'one of the guys.' Bastian didn't really know what that meant, but he imagined that it meant she couldn't be super girly. That in mind, he glanced at her with a stern expression, which shortly dissolved into his usual goofy grin. "No calling the tigers cute! They're not cute, they're super ferocious!" he told her. "They could eat you! And they'd still be hungry! They could eat all of us! Except maybe Magni, 'cause he's big." Bastian wondered how exactly one got to be as tall as the young man; he'd thought his dad and Chris were tall, and then he'd met Balder's brother and been totally amazed. It was mind-boggling.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☼ ☼ ☼ Dαи¢ıи' ¢øмeš и α т υ я α ł ł ч
                                                          xxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Tø тħøše ωħø ł e т ı т в e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Jıиgłe-נαиgłe αиđ α נυšт g ı ν e ı и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Heч мαи, α я e ч ø υ ł ı š т e и ı и ' ?

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:44 pm
User ImageXXXXX User Image

αɢє 10 | αםvєитυяєя | вαкєя

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

ﻬஐ Caty liked to believe herself a very optimistic person, which wasn't exactly hard since growing up in a wizarding household. Finding out that unicorn, fairies, leprechauns and literally every other magical myth she'd ever hear of in fairy tales were real still sometimes left her in this happy little bubble, even six years later! But with all the things that had been happening in her life lately it was getting harder and harder to appreciate it all. Her Dad had been a bit distant for...well for a long time. A very long time actually. She hadn't exactly noticed at first because she usually spent so much time with Pru, or Auntie Siobhan, or even her Da when he was at his store. Then Auntie Siobhan married Uncle Wes, and she and Pru and all her other cousins moved out leaving just her and her other auntie and she noticed just how lonely the house was. And just how long it had been since her Daddy had actually tucked her into bed, or even eaten at the same table as the did. Suddenly Rhys stopped talking and then she thought, or hoped, that that would be the worst part and then bam! Her oldest brother moved out and left her and Rhys. She knew that wasn't it really, but that's what it felt like!

The young girl had been feeling so sad and just plain lonely lately thinking of the upcoming school year where her older brother would actually be leaving her for Hogwarts as well along with their oldest sibling that when her friend Bastian had bragged about an upcoming trip to the zoo, she threw out any manners her auntie had tried to instill in her and practically begged to go along. She had been so happy when her friend let her come along that she hadn't even been offended when he told her she had to tone down her "girlyness" since it was a "boy's out" kind of thing. So she had toned down her usual wear of bright flashy colors and skirts and scented candy-wear and traded it in for just regular shorts and a t-shirt. She had even leveled her hair bow count to two!

Caty swung her hand clasped in her friends practically vibrating with excitement at the anticipation of seeing all the different and cool types of animals. She hadn't said so before because she hadn't wanted to bring attention to it, but she hadn't gone to an actual zoo before. Sure, she helped out in her Auntie Siobhan's pet store from time to time, and she'd even seen a pet zoo when her Da took her, her siblings, and their cousins to a circus! But an actual honest to Merlin zoo? Never! So she was really excited about it! Even more exciting, if that was even possible!, was that she'd be meeting Balder, another of Bastian's friends and his older brother Magni. When her penpal had said the older boy had been huge she was expecting just regular tall not a giant mountain! Admittedly, she had been a little terrified of the giant man when she first spotted him but hid it because she knew that even if she was much smaller than he was, she was a lot quicker plus she had her trusty blade! But he turned out to be perfectly nice so she decided she didn't need her blade...for now.

At Bastian's warning to her to not coddle the tigers she gave her (slightly) younger friend a look of mock horror not even able to keep it for longer than five seconds. "Of course not! Tigers are so super ferocious!! And their teeth are like crazy sharp! But what I really want to see are the crocodiles. They've got like a couple hundred razor sharp teeth, and their mouths can flop open all big and snap you up like nothing, and they can live in water or come on land and they're basically like dragons! Only wetter and no fire, so like...dragons of the sea!" Caty explained excitedly actively bouncing in place at that moment. This was going to be so much fun!ஐﻬ

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Now, think of the happiest things.
It's the same as having wings
Let's all try it, just once more
Look! We're rising off the floor
Jiminy! Oh my! We can fly!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Balder looked back to the other two, his grin getting a bit mischievous as he listened to Bastian and Caty talk about the ferociousness of tigers. He hated to disagree with his friend, but he thought tigers were cute. Then again, he didn't know if Bastian would be insulted that his friend thought that tigers were cute. He did happen to think that crocodiles were scary though, but didn't voice that either. He was pretty sure he'd be called a wimp and they'd tease him for it. He was a Borson, they weren't wimps! Even all the rest of his siblings that weren't exactly related to him weren't wimps. He giggled, drawing Magni's attention when he turned to look at the three kids. "They're not dragons, they're like, umm, big scaly lizards. You don't want to call a dragon a lizard. I'm pretty sure they'd eat you for calling them that."

Balder then proceeded to pull on Magni's hand, trying to urge the taller man to go faster. "C'mon! We can't miss all the animals. I mean, we can miss the birds, because I see a lot of birds at home. Plus Steffi's bobcat. So we have plenty of birds. I want to see all the rest of the animals though."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

The only difference is

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:58 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Nıиe Yeαяš Ołđ
                                                          Looking Friendly at the Zoo Entrance with Magni, Balder and Caty
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Yasssssssssssssssss ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Lıνıи' м ø κ ø נ υ м в ı e ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          A¢яøšš α ω ħ ı я ł ı и' š e α ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Ređ яυввłe ıиα gøłđeи ħıłł ☼ ☼ ☼xxxxxx
                                                          Heч иøω ħανe чøυ ħ α đ ч ø υ я f ı ł ł ? ☼ ☼ ☼xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian nodded approvingly when Caty agreed that the tigers were ferocious, mimicking his mother's expression whenever he said something that pleased her. When she mentioned the crocodiles, he thought about it, tapping his chin with his finger. "I guess they are kinda like sea dragons... except not as much as dinosaurs were! I wish I could see a dinosaur. That'd be cool," he said wistfully. Honestly, he'd love to see a dinosaur. But, dragons were pretty close, so maybe he should see a dragon instead. Maybe dragons were supposed to be cooler, what with the fire-breathing and all, but Bastian wasn't really interested in that. He wanted to see a T-Rex! Ooh, or a Triceratops! He knew those ones ate plants, but that didn't make them less cool. It still had huge horns on it's face. "Wait, aren't crocodiles freshwater? They don't live in the sea, they live in swamps or something! They're not sea dragons, they're swamp dragons!" he declared, and then giggled. Either way, they were still pretty cool. He did agree with Balder's assessment, that calling a dragon a lizard would probably make it mad. Dragons were very smart, after all. Or, he thought they were. He supposed he'd never actually seen one, so he couldn't say for sure.

spaceThe child snickered at Balder saying they didn't have to see the birds. He didn't really care about the birds, either. They were pretty... but they were loud. And they smelled funny. Actually, most animals smelled funny, but the birds weren't really all that interesting to make up for it. "I just wanna see all the stuff that can eat me!" he declared, and then, as an afterthought, "An' maybe some of the bigger ones that wouldn't eat me. Like the giraffes. Giraffes are cool, too." He glanced up at Magni. "What do you wanna see?" he asked, skipping a little to try and keep up with the man's long legs, which was quite the task, since he was still dragging Caty along behind him. Well, he didn't want to get left behind. Magni was moving pretty slowly, but his legs were still practically longer than Bastian's whole body. How much milk did he drink as a kid? Seriously.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☼ ☼ ☼ Dαи¢ıи' ¢øмeš и α т υ я α ł ł ч
                                                          xxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Tø тħøše ωħø ł e т ı т в e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Jıиgłe-נαиgłe αиđ α נυšт g ı ν e ı и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☼ ☼ ☼ Heч мαи, α я e ч ø υ ł ı š т e и ı и ' ?

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:42 pm
User ImageXXXXX User Image

αɢє 10 | αםvєитυяєя | вαкєя

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

ﻬஐ Caty giggled as Balder compared the crocs to lizards and said that dragons might not like be called them which made her think of a movie she had seen on the telly. He was a silly small dragon who didn't like being compared to lizards either. She agreed that she wanted to see all the animals, especially the big scary ones who could very possibly swallow all of them whole (except maybe Magni, he might be able to get away while they finished the three of them off) but not so much about the birds. Birds could be big and ferocious too! "What about condors! They have really really big wings and they swoop down really fast and could carry you off without even realizing it! Or or emus! They spit in your face and you can ride them...or well they're big enough to ride them!" she replied thinking of the funny looking Australian birds. She grinned brightly as Bastian pulled her along as they tried to keep up with their giant chaperon. He even looked taller than her Auntie Ama!ஐﻬ

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Now, think of the happiest things.
It's the same as having wings
Let's all try it, just once more
Look! We're rising off the floor
Jiminy! Oh my! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:23 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Balder frowned as Bastian asked about what crocodiles were. He never paid any attention, he was certain that if he had, he might have found them scarier. Something Luke had said about truth being scarier than your imagination. He didn't care. Crocodiles were still scary. "I don't know. I never paid that much attention to what crocodiles did and stuff. They're just big with lots of teeth and skjellende og skremmende og sånt. I dunno. I just paid more attention to the furrier stuff." He then looked over to Caty. "Nu uh. There's no way that birds are cool. All they do is have feathers and lay eggs and fly. That's it."

When Bastian asked Magni what he wanted to see, he could see his older brother blink a bit at being included into the conversation before he smiled and shrugged. "Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing the birds, or even some lions. I know there's plenty of other animals to see though, so it's really up to you as to what you'd want to see." Balder kept pulling his brother's hand along, trying to get him to hurry up. If they were going to see all the animals like Magni suggested, then they might want to get a move on it. "Solskinn, I'm trying not to leave your friends behind. While I might be able to hurry faster, they couldn't keep up."

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

The only difference is

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas