Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
London Zoo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:12 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Stanford
Adopted Muggleborn
Hufflepuff Alum & Magizoologist

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 20 years old...

User Image

Gertie had always loved the zoo. It was nice seeing all the animals. Not to mention it was the first place her and Charlie had ever met. In fact, they had known each other for about ten years. Hard to believe it was that long. Felt like yesterday they were at the zoo feeding the zebras in an attempt to pet them. Her aunt hadn’t been overly pleased with her then. Now she was the grown up and living her life. That thought was truly funny. How much growing up had she really done. Not much when she thought about it.

Leaving the lions, Gertie was happy to be spending this time with Charlie. He always made her happy. When he mentioned the zebras, she laughed. “How could we not?” She replied to the interaction with the striped horses. “There like the best part.” She added brightly. Probably right next to the company she had while there. It was there spot after all. How many people could say they had a spot at the zoo.

Arriving at the zebra encloser Gertie looked out at them grazing in the grass. “They sure look happy. Don’t they?” She commented. On a day like to day how could they not. She was happy to after all. So it was hard to figure anyone wouldn’t be happy animals included.

Company: Charlie

OOC: ---

Kungfudemoness

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Dating Charlie Antúnez

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was leaning a bit on the fence before peeking back. Good no one paying any attention over here. The zebras were taking a bit of a stroll so Charlie made some possibly zebra sound at them to try and get them to come over. They seemed either interested or confused by Charlie and make their slow trot their direction. Charlie wondered if the older one was one of the one they managed to feed as kids. That be nifty. He kept an eye out so gertie could pet it. Didn't want to get tossed out of the zoo....just yet. He waited till the zebras got bored and went off to do zebra thing before he summoned up some confidence. "So i got a super important question for you." His tone sounding more confident than he felt. Gee this was more intense than any of his qudditch match back in school!

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 2:59 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Stanford
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

User Image

Gertie watched as the zebras came their way over. Grabbing a few blades of grass, she held them out to the zebra that came over. Letting it take the grass, she gave it a gentle pet. She was quick as to not get spotted doing so since she didn’t want to get thrown out of the zoo. It would suck having to cut their trip sort. Especially with what Charlie got up the courage to say.

“Super important question?” Gertie looked to Charlie curiously. Whatever could it be? She couldn’t think of anything off the top of her head. Part of her believed that it should be obvious. She’d probably feel really dump for not knowing later. “What’s your super important question?” She asked feeling suddenly very hyped to know what it could be. Gertie tried her upmost best not to rock on her feet in anticipation. It was really hard.

Kungfudemoness

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Dating Charlie Antúnez

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:04 pm
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
                                                      《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie watched Gertie enjoy feeding the zebra. She was luckily not worried by the super important question. "Well we've been dating for some time now and you put up with my ocassional negativity" He said starting out. "I figured the best place to start something special would be where we first met. So my big question is..." Charlie carefully got on a knee making sure not to bash a knee on the zoo concrete "...Would you let me have the honor of marrying you?" Charlie said a bit less worried now that he said it. He was more low key panic hoping he'd get a yes. Otherwise the drive home would be super awkward

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
                                                                            《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
                                                                            《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Stanford
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

User Image

Gertie listened intently to Charlie as he talked about how they’d been dating for a while. It had been five years now. They pretty much did everything together. Anything important in their lives had been together. It made sense to take the next big step. Something Gertie hadn’t thought about until Charlie led up to it. Everyone knew what it meant when a guy got down on one knee.

“Would you let me have the honor of marrying you?”

The moment it was said, Gertie’s eyes went from surprise to a shining delight. It probably felt like forever, but it only took less then a second for her to answer Charlie. “Oh yes Charlie!” She declared as she dove at him. Wrapping her arms around his neck. She hadn’t even paid attention to the ring yet. Who needed a ring? Then again once she physically saw it, she’d be all over it.

Kungfudemoness

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Engaged to Charlie Antúnez

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:50 am
User Image

I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ I'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ,
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ sᴀʏɪɴɢ,
"Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪᴛ." Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴ'
Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟs ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
Bᴜᴛ I, I ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀʏɪɴ', ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜɪɢʜ

Simon was really excited. Since dad was working on a project, papa had offered to take him out to the zoo. Dressing in a comfy tee-shirt and jeans, Simon grabbed his favorite ear-flap hat to wear out. After they ate a nice breakfast, Gid smooched his husband and the duo headed off to the London Zoo for what would probably be a fun filled afternoon. It was a lot easier for Gid to walk around since Rhys had finalized a nice design for the braces he typically wore on his legs.

Once at the zoo, Simon happily led his papa through the sites, stopping at the exhibit full of bears. They were his very favorite, and he was happy to look at them every time he came. "Look at that one, papa! It's just a little baby!" The boy signed excitedly, not noticing his fingers turning a pinkish hue. Luckily, Gid moved to hold his son's hand, grinning. "Did you see that big sleepy guy over there? He looks so happy for a sun nap!"

—————————————————————————
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? London Zoo - Bears Enclosure
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Papa
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Zoo Day!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He's so fluffy!
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited!

Devlyn Maycry

Mr Nightmares

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ
I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Aʟᴡᴀʏs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘʜɪʟʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀsᴛ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ
Aɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴ' ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
            𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
            𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
            𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈’𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨
            𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞’𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐬
            𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬

【Age: 9

Altair hated family trips. He usually felt like he was a burden because he knew his parents had other stuff to do that didn't involve him. He was used to it, anyway. The Wizarding world is a huge place and the Ministry needs all the help they can get with anything. Or at least, as far as Altair knew. It wasn't like the adults liked to tell him stuff. They say he's too young or whatever, but he was already 9! He's a big boy! He can understand what's right and wrong and the difference between the two, no matter how blurry it is. This was why he hated adults... but it wasn't that he hated his parents. They were trying—he's heard them say so many times how they were. But Altair felt it was too late. Now he has a tendency to hate authority and rules while going out of his way to make sure he went against them. But oh well.

While his parents were buying food, he decided to ask if he can go around alone. His mother said no, but his father didn't care. Said if he wanted to act like a grown up then to realize how much of a consequence his actions were. But Altair didn't mind. He didn't care, really. Consequences. Whatever.

He went around the zoo, looking for random animals while imagine them to actually be animagi witches and wizards that work their daytime job. Who would have known? Altair was sure that he busted one of their secret identities or something. But what caught his eye was bright hair and immediately Altair was intrigued. He ran towards the boy, who seemed to be minding his business (but people generally tend to anyway) and exclaimed, "You're cool! How old are you? Wanna be my friend?"

With complete disregard to personal space, Altair grinned.

𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
                                                                  𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞
                                                                  𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
                                                                  𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
                                                                  𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭
                                                                  𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝
                                                                  𝐓𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
                                                                  𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮)

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image

I scream at myself when there's nobody else to fight
                                                        I don't lose, I don't win, if I'm wrong, then I'm halfway right

All you said to do was slow down
                                                        But I was already gone

Arnemetia was home from one of her many trips for a coupe days, which was an amazing twist of events for Valeria, and she had somehow convinced her mom to also take her to the zoo. She might have used some guilt tripping and manipulation. Something about how she never got to see her mom and it was her mom's fault she had no dad... you know the normal stuff. But hey she'd gotten what she wanted. Here she was at the zoo.

She wandered past the exhibits enjoying watching the animals, but also feeling a bit sorry for them. They were all trapped in cages and they would be for the entirety of their lives. She felt like that a bit sometimes. Stuck in the cage her mother had made for her. Her mother followed along behind her, flipping through photos on her camera and asking Val to pose for her every once in awhile. Valeria was pretty sure it was all for show though. Her mother had a bunch of photos framed around their home and almost none of them were of her. Sometimes she wondered why her mom had even chosen to have her.

She was distracted from her rather depressing line of thought when she spotted the bears. She loved bears. They were huge and fluffy, and looked like she could just cuddle up with them and sleep for the rest of her life. She ran towards them, leaving her mother in her dust. "Oh man! Bears are the coolest!" She squealed in delight. She glanced around her, looking to see if her mom had caught up, and found herself staring at two boys who appeared to be around her age, maybe a little younger. One of the boys was enthusiastically harassing the other boy. She skipped a few steps closer to them and grinned. "Hi! Are we making friends? I can be a friend too! I'm Valeria Diarmid." She almost started talking about how she'd be going to Hogwarts next year, before remembering that this was a muggle zoo and these kids were probably muggles.

At this point her mom had caught up to her and sighed. "I'm sorry about her... she's got a lot of energy." She failed to mention the fact that the reason Val had so much energy was because she spent so much time cooped up in the house with one of her many rotating guardians who clearly would rather be off travelling the world than with her. Why they didn't just bring her with, she would never know.

Told me, "Kid, you're going way too fast
                                                        You burn too bright, you know you'll never last"

It was bullshit then, I guess it makes sense now
                                                        Here I am, standing all alone

Miss GryffindorK

Mr Nightmares

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:19 pm
User Image

Simon continued his frantic signing with his papa, exclaiming happily about the exhibit. It was a moment later that another boy started speaking to him, saying he was cool and asking if they could be friends. The boy looked up at his dad, waiting until there was a small nod of reassurance. "Thank you! My name is Simon, and I think being friends sounds awesome!" He grinned brightly, hoping that his new friend wouldn't mind that they'd have to be translated. "He says, 'thank you, my name's Simon, and I think being friends sounds awesome.' Sorry, he's mute, so he only speaks by sign language."

Gid rested a hand on Simon's shoulder, prompting a confused look from the boy. Suddenly, a girl was joining in, asking if they were making friends, and Simon nodded, tugging at the tassels of his hat. What if his hair showed up and they all got in trouble? He looked back over at papa, then back over at the two kids. The girl had provided her name, which was something to work with. "Nice to meet you too! I'm Simon, and this is my papa! We're looking at bears!" He smiled, his eyes changing to be blue on one side and a vibrant pinkish purple on the other. Bless his predisposition to heterochromia.

"That time he said 'It's nice to meet you too, I'm Simon and I - me - am his papa. We're looking at bears.'" He grinned, subtly adjusting the boy's hat to cover an errant strand. It was a bit tricky having a metamorphmagus in the family, especially one that was filled with muggles, but they always found a way to make it work. Besides, with how shy Simon was anyway, he'd probably wear his warm hat to hide anyway. He looked over when someone spoke to him, commenting on the girl. "Hey, it's no worry at all! What better time than childhood to be energetic. Besides, we're just chatting. My name's Gideon, sorry. Gideon Reid. This is my son Simon." Introductions were probably a good idea, right?

✯ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Papa, new friends
                                                                  ✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Indecisive

{{OoC: Bold: Talking Verbally; Bold Italic: Signing - BSL}}
Devlyn Maycry

#A46582 - Simon
Mr Nightmares

Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 5:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
            𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

The sudden rise of number of people made Altair's blood sing. Meeting new people had been something he'd been wanting to do for a while now, especially after being cooped up in his house for such a long time because of lack of guardians. He had to learn how to take care of himself since young, basically growing up without really doing it. It was a tedious task and though he hated adults, he couldn't seem the hate the two around him at the moment.

Valeria made him smile, mainly because he felt their energy match and he had always wanted to meet someone as hyper as him. She looked around his age, so he silently hoped that she was in Hogwarts with him even though there would be a slim chance he would. They're most likely muggles, and he can't get in trouble with his dad for blatantly revealing the Wizarding World. He'd heard a lot of the consequences and though he wanted to break rules, this one is too heavy for him. So there's nothing wrong with mingling with muggles his age. "Nice to meet you, Simon and Valeria! I'm Altair!"

Altair had heard about sign languages, though he didn't know them fully. He just knew that it was a language, and that was it. But it was weird that this blue haired boy didn't want to speak, but Altair didn't wanna burst anyone's bubble! "Sign language sounds really cool! Like a superpower! I wanna learn!""

He didn't focus on the adults, he didn't really like them, but the kids—he wants to be friends.

𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
                                                                  𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
                                                                  𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
                                                                  𝐓𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮)

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

But I was already gone

Val blinked when the boy started signing and immediately made a mental note to learn sign language. Hopefully she'd remember her mental note, because she didn't have any sticky notes to write the reminder down on with her right now. She grinned widely when both boys said they were definitely interested in being friends. That was great!

When Simon mentioned the bears, she glanced back at the animals and nodded. "Bears are so awesome. They remind me of big old pillows of fluff and claws!" She figured a lot of peopel would not be excited about a pillow of fluff and claw... but that sounded like the coolest thing ever to her. Who wouldn't want a pillow that could also be a defense system? When Altair called sign language a superpower she immediately nodded along. "Definitely true. Anything that makes you different from other people is 100% a super power." Magic was obviously a superpower and sign language was one too. Plus all the other cool things some people had going for themselves.

"Gideon Reed," Her mother mused aloud, distracting Val from her thoughts. Why did her mother always have to do that. She was pretty sure the woman never thought before speaking... ever. text "We went to school together." She said, nodding matter of factly and smiling serenely at Simon's father.

Val rolled her eyes at her mother. If her mother was allowed to apologize for her, then she could apologize for her mother! "Sorry my mom has her head in the clouds." She said, before pausing, a look of shock slowly passing over her face. Her mother clearly hadn't put two and two together, but Valeria was suddenly seeing it. Simon's father went to school with her mother... which meant he was magical... which meant most likely Simon was too. "Simon! Simon! Simon! You're...." She paused, glancing at Altair, and realizing she couldn't say what she wanted to say, because he might be a muggle. She frowned, trying to think of a way to say it. "I bet if my mother went to school with your papa, then we're gonna go to school together too!" Hah! There she'd figured out how to do it subtly. Totally chill.

She glanced at Altair, not wanting to make him feel left out and smiled. "Maybe you'll go to our school too!" She said grinning. It was possible after all. There was a small chance he was magical too, and even if he was a muggle, he could be a muggle-born. There was no way she'd leave him out of their friendship even if neither of those options were true though.

Miss GryffindorK

Mr Nightmares

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:29 pm
User Image

Simon grinned and nodded when the other boy - Altair - introduced himself as well. After a second, Altair commented that sign language was like a super power, noting his desire to learn. It would be really cool to have friends who could sign, especially if they turned out to be magical. It would be pretty uncommon to find one other wizard in London, let alone two. Valeria said that anything that made him different was a super power, and he... really wanted to share his meta magic. Unfortunately, it'd be a whole big mess with the ministry, so he couldn't share... for now.

Gid looked over in a bit of confusion when the other woman spoke, seeming to ponder a moment before she declared that they went to school together. Oh god, now he had to try and remember who she was. Uh.... "It was a great school. Sorry, I don't remember your name, the last few years were a blur." That sounded polite... right? He felt a bit of warmth in his cheeks, feeling a bit guilty for not having a clue who she was. Admittedly, his last year was spent in a haze.

When Valeria commented that her mom's head was in the clouds, Gid chuckled. "Hey, it's fine. My thoughts wander at times too." He was really proud of Simon, especially since the other kids seemed to be excited about sign language. It was certainly better than people thinking him weird... When Valeria made the connection, Gid grinned. Cool. At least Simon would have one friend his age... Si, on the other hand, took a second to connect the dots before grinning in excitement. "Dad, dad! She's gonna go to Hogwarts! Maybe she'll be in my year! Tell her- tell her!" Simon turned back to his new friends, then signed in a flurry. "If we all go to school together we might be the same class! I'm 10, if it helps! Maybe we can all be friends at school too!"

With the boy bouncing on the balls of his feet, Gid could only chuckle. "Okay, Si, don't worry yourself. That time, he said if you all go to school together, you might be in the same class. He's 10, and he hopes you can all remain friends once at school." He calmly sighed, patting his son's back. It was pretty rare to see the boy all worked up about people, but Gid certainly wasn't about to let the opportunity pass. Si grinned brightly, tugging at his hat tassels again, eyes changing again to be an electric green and a vivid pink. It was gonna be so cool!

✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Surprised and Excited

Devlyn Maycry

#A46582 - Simon
Mr Nightmares

Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 4:26 am
User ImageUser Image

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
            𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Altair should probably comment about the bears due to the current topic, but he didn't want to pass on the opportunity to know more about the other children rather than animals that may have been animagi. That would definitely be another conversation if they were magical. Hopefully they were, because it'd be rather nice to know someone in school when he gets there. He really wished they were, but he didn't know how to raise questions that underlie the magical world without being too obvious even though all he wanted was to maybe blurt out some random magical thing like thestrals.

"I wish I had a superpower," he pouted, but remembering that sign language can be learnt, he found comfort in learning how to have a superpower and being able to talk to Simon without an adult there. He disliked adults because they were know it alls, and he wondered how Simon would be like without one around to translate.

Learning that Simon and Valeria would go to school together, Altair felt a twinge of jealousy. How he wished they were all future Hogwarts students so they can all hang out like this at school too, but the two of them are probably muggleborn and Altair couldn't risk getting in trouble from not just his father, but from the ministry as well. "You guys are 10! Oldies! I'm a year younger!" he commented, laughing out loud like the obnoxious child he was. No doubt anyone within close proximity now knew that the two kids by him were older than him by a mere year. "I do hope we can all go to school together," he added, getting a bit sad because it was hard to hunt down other magic folk with how big the world is.

Though when he glanced at Simon, he swore that he saw his eyes change color for a moment. They didn't seem green and pink, last time he remembered. Or maybe it was a trick in the light? Altair had terrible memory but it was too much of a difference to not notice. What did that mean? Was he perhaps...

𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
                                                                  𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
                                                                  𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮)
                                                                  𝐓𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮)

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:58 am
User ImageUser Image

But I was already gone

Her mother laughed a bit when he said he didn't remember her name. "Arnie... Arenemetia." She said simply. Val wanted to roll her eyes at her mothers blatant inability to hold a conversation anymore. When they lived with her dad.... Oliver not her dad, she reminded herself, her mom could hold a normal conversation generally speaking. Now she was always off in the clouds, never really caring about all those down on Earth.

Valeria ignored it though; instead choosing to focus on her conversation with her new friends. She nodded when Simon said he was ten and that he hoped they'd be in the same year. "I'm ten too!" She all but shouted. "I start school next fall!" She was more than excited to go to Hogwarts. It was going to be the best thing ever, and she would finally be away from her mother and the rest of her rotating guardians. It wasn't that she didn't love her family, she did. She just found their lack of interest in her life to be a bit depressing. They loved her, and they kept her healthy, but they were always looking for the next thing to do. The next trip. The next perfect photo. The next thing that wasn't a kid who trapped them in England.

She laughed when Altair called them oldies. "One year isn't a huge difference!" She said. "My mom wasn't even in school with my dad....step-dad.... ex-step-dad... for his final year." She flushed a little bit when she had to correct herself multiple times. Even after five years, she still couldn't stop calling him her father.... even though he wasn't and she probably wouldn't ever see him again. She pushed those thoughts away, not wanting to be sad when she was having such a good time with her friends. "I hope we all get to go to Hog.... to school with each other too!" She corrected herself quickly.

She glanced at Simon, grinning, and then paused, staring at him quizzically. Had his eyes just changed colors? Was that even possible? Magic made most things possible, and she'd read about a certain type of people who could change their looks... at least she thought that's what she'd read. But she had to be crazy right? It was just the light playing tricks on her.

Miss GryffindorK

Mr Nightmares

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 12:08 pm
User Image

Simon felt a bit guilty when Altair looked sad over superpowers. Simon felt extra bad because he figured his meta abilities would more than meet their definition of "superpowers". It was a shame that he wasn't allowed to mention it unless they knew for sure they were magical. He sighed softly, looking over at the bears for a moment. What a crazy day this became! Gid looked over at the woman, the name doing little to trigger a memory. "Ah, that's right. It's nice to see you again!" Aaah polite lying. That was... the way to be.

Simon grinned brightly when Valeria said she was ten too, then she noted that she was starting school next year. Simon, despite being 10, wasn't going to be attending the next year, due to his late birthday. "I don't get to go next year. My birthday's in October, so I'd actually be going in Altair's year.... if we all go to the same school." He grinned, hoping it wasn't apparent that he was a little kerfuffled. "He says that he doesn't get to go next year since his birthday's in October. He'd have to wait until the year after, with Altair, provided you go to the same school, of course."

Si tilted his head to look at Valeria when she almost said they name of their school. With any hope his papa wouldn't have to call the Ministry anyway. "It would be great fun to go to----" Suddenly there was a loud crash behind them, startling Simon and Gid, though it just turned out to be a kid running into the little ice cream cart and it nearly tipping. "Simon!!" The boy hurried to look at his papa, then, seeing his horrified expression, looked at his hands, now a bright green from having been startled. With a gasp, he shoved his hands in his pocket, eyes flickering to settle on a deep blue paired with a dark red. What if he was the reason they all got in trouble! He wasn't ever going to go out again! Hopefully no one noticed.... right?

✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Startled!

Devlyn Maycry

#A46582 - Simon
Mr Nightmares

Iᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ

The United Kingdom