Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Be My Valentine <3 Mafia CONGRATZ KILLER ALLIANCE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Jan should be the stripper?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 27 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:49 pm
Kahlan AmnelI
xx_Juicy_Juice_xx
Certified Gynecologist

If you knew everyones role by round 2, why didnt you try and help capture the killers?

lol because we knew the killers from round 1 and we had already aligned with them ;3

except me. i got brought in a little later.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:53 pm
charish669
Kahlan AmnelI
xx_Juicy_Juice_xx
Certified Gynecologist

If you knew everyones role by round 2, why didnt you try and help capture the killers?

lol because we knew the killers from round 1 and we had already aligned with them ;3

yeah you were a little more difficult to find I had to figure out the clues. But Gyno narrowed it down to 3 possibilities and since I got the detective clues for Cupid it was a matter of seeing who fit the clues ^_^  

Kahlan AmnelI

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:59 pm
Kahlan AmnelI
charish669
Kahlan AmnelI
xx_Juicy_Juice_xx
Certified Gynecologist

yeah you were a little more difficult to find I had to figure out the clues. But Gyno narrowed it down to 3 possibilities and since I got the detective clues for Cupid it was a matter of seeing who fit the clues ^_^

i would love to see the clues for me. wonder if i would have come up with me, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:45 pm
Kahlan AmnelI
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Certified Gynecologist
HeartnessRed

VV O O D

HotarnFayt

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

Good game everyone, I had fun. As per usual, here is the list of everyone's role. I found out everyone's by round two, except for Auxans.

Citizens
Siefren
PrettyGuardianSailorMoon
Captain tohru honda
-Da llama king-
Pickled Cactus
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Spiders With Tits
Ryo Kazuka
Shikyo Kuranosai
Serethielle
VV O O D
HotarnFayt
123jimmy32
FUFFTPURR
Violette Cielle
Kutten
DesirabIy
WealthyLove
HeartnessRed
Kahlan AmnelI

Killers:
Cupid - Originally Captain tohru honda, reassigned to charish669
St. Valentine - YamiTyger

Detectives:
Romeo - Originally Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign, reassigned to Prue
Juliet - wilson2008

Angels:
Eros - Originally Siefren who forfeited his role, reassigned to Hells Creed
Aphrodite - foxgirl66
Himeros - Auxan

Counselors:
Male (Role Doubler) - StephyDiane
Female (Role Blocker) - Starrii

Effect Switchers:
Child One - Jackalust
Child Two - Drakokatze

Pastor (Linker) - Originally Kahlan AmnelI, role removed by YamiTyger

Holiday Stripper (Role Checker) - Me

Virgin Mary (Reviver) - xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

Don't forget to thank DJ and Shilly for the awesome game and I hope you enjoyed the last couple rounds that I planned out. wink

I knew I smelled something fishy about my death and the random alliance request. >.>

Except the fact that it wasn't a random PM because I messaged sailormoon first and she told me to pm you (which initially i did not intend to) And to add, I pm'd you before the game even started and I knew my role so... ^___^

Besides that, you both decided to jail my friend only because she was being nice to sailormoon by sending her a trade with a GIFT for an item that SHE was talking about in the thread and thinking that was suspicious enough to send her to jail? She gave you a FREE GIFT and you took it as a threat? That made no sense. and you only lucked out that she was actually the killer and you tried to act like a hero in thread when half the people in the game knew there was no way you actually knew she was a killer.

I find that rather rude. And tbh I find you rude and you always try to cover it up by saying you're sorry every other post or calling people sentimental names like "Hun" to try to cover up the fact that you are rude and "accidentally" and "dont mean to" say things that are mean. And nearly all of your posts are full of underhanded compliments.

Had to get my 2cents in because I've held my tongue all game >.>

No actually I am not rude and what you people are are stuck up. By the way I say hun cause it i just who I am. That is no ones business. What you people are doing is considered DAFAMATION OF CHARACTER. By law I could find a way to sue you for it if I wanted. I did it before on Facebook and i wouldn't mind doing it again. I am done with you people anyways. If you people would actually try to get to know me you would find out I am very caring and easy going. Also I noticed and a few others noticed one that wasn't even playing noticed that my death and Sailormoons death was planned by the killers and the hosts. That is considered breaking the rules. So if you do not mind hun i will be leaveing now and thank you for allowing me to take part in this game. Good bye

By the way you weren't even the person I was talking about.  

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200

Certified Gynecologist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:02 pm
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Kahlan AmnelI
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Certified Gynecologist
HeartnessRed

VV O O D

HotarnFayt

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

Good game everyone, I had fun. As per usual, here is the list of everyone's role. I found out everyone's by round two, except for Auxans.

Citizens
Siefren
PrettyGuardianSailorMoon
Captain tohru honda
-Da llama king-
Pickled Cactus
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Spiders With Tits
Ryo Kazuka
Shikyo Kuranosai
Serethielle
VV O O D
HotarnFayt
123jimmy32
FUFFTPURR
Violette Cielle
Kutten
DesirabIy
WealthyLove
HeartnessRed
Kahlan AmnelI

Killers:

Detectives:
Juliet - wilson2008

Angels:
Aphrodite - foxgirl66
Himeros - Auxan

Counselors:

Effect Switchers:
Child One - Jackalust
Child Two - Drakokatze

Don't forget to thank DJ and Shilly for the awesome game and I hope you enjoyed the last couple rounds that I planned out. wink

I knew I smelled something fishy about my death and the random alliance request. >.>

Except the fact that it wasn't a random PM because I messaged sailormoon first and she told me to pm you (which initially i did not intend to) And to add, I pm'd you before the game even started and I knew my role so... ^___^

Besides that, you both decided to jail my friend only because she was being nice to sailormoon by sending her a trade with a GIFT for an item that SHE was talking about in the thread and thinking that was suspicious enough to send her to jail? She gave you a FREE GIFT and you took it as a threat? That made no sense. and you only lucked out that she was actually the killer and you tried to act like a hero in thread when half the people in the game knew there was no way you actually knew she was a killer.

I find that rather rude. And tbh I find you rude and you always try to cover it up by saying you're sorry every other post or calling people sentimental names like "Hun" to try to cover up the fact that you are rude and "accidentally" and "dont mean to" say things that are mean. And nearly all of your posts are full of underhanded compliments.

No actually I am not rude and what you people are are stuck up. By the way I say hun cause it i just who I am. That is no ones business. What you people are doing is considered DAFAMATION OF CHARACTER. By law I could find a way to sue you for it if I wanted. I did it before on Facebook and i wouldn't mind doing it again. I am done with you people anyways. If you people would actually try to get to know me you would find out I am very caring and easy going. Also I noticed and a few others noticed one that wasn't even playing noticed that my death and Sailormoons death was planned by the killers and the hosts. That is considered breaking the rules. So if you do not mind hun i will be leaveing now and thank you for allowing me to take part in this game. Good bye

l0l.
1) You were consistantly rude during this game and the previous game.
2) Defamation* And I am sure you are thinking about libel. Bump, lemme see how many of those cases go through. "Someone hurt my feels on Gaia because they don't like me, I wanna sue."
3) Killers are allowed to have say in how they want the death scenes to happen. They can even help write them. The hosts had no say in what happens.
4) Bye. I have zero tolerance after the constant insults during the games, especially that last quip made towards DJ.

But that is just my two cents.
emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:05 pm
thanks Shilly and DJ  

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:09 pm
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
You are also throwing around the terms defamation of character, and libel out quite a bit. We're not attacking you as a person, we are merely commenting on your actions. Thats all. And as to how the kills were planned out, that was merely decided on a discussion based in alliance.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:00 pm
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Calling someone rude is an opinion, everyone has a right to it. Even you. But it's my guild and I do not approve of how you have treated others over the course of the game.

Dont you dare accuse my hosts of cheating and breaking the rules. I value my guild and Mafia games and dont appreciate your threats against it.

This is a Mafia game, of course your death was planned. and the hosts have to write whatever the killers choose. I dont see how you would think that is breaking the rules. I dont think you understand how this game works, Vampyro.

I dont take kindly to threats. And again your reply to me shows exactly what I spoke of in my previous post. Rude.

I would appreciate it if you left my guild.

~JanJiz  

Kahlan AmnelI

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:07 pm
And in the name of the Moon,

Okay, I've held my tongue long enough. I only came into this game because Vampryo wanted me to.

A lot of times online, people can't tell whether or not other people are being sarcastic or genuine. Vampyro is one of those people. He prefers actually hearing people talk than through text so he can tell the difference. You would know this if you took the time to get to know him, which to my knowledge, none of you didn't.

He's told me on numerous occasions what happened in the last game and he was trying his hardest to make up for it. This is a new game. Anything that happened in a previous game should be wiped clean and everyone who was apart of that who still brings that incident up is the rude one.

Vampyro calls people "hun" because, to him, it's a term of endearment. He's using "hun" in the exact same way others would use "dude" or "bro".

He doesn't think about what he says before he says it which leads him into trouble and every time he tries to stick up for himself, he makes it worse. You can't tell me that you haven't done the same thing at some point in your life. Anyone who says differently is the biggest liar I've ever met.

He's not a rude person. If he feels he's being rude, he'll apologize, which someone has pointed out, has done on numerous occasions. This all goes back to him not thinking before he posts.

I blindly followed Vampyro's instruction because I haven't played the game before. The only reason I said that I was Romeo was because Shilly, which he considers a friend, has said, and I quote (which I didn't fake):

Shilshadu
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
foxgirl66
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

HELP! I accuse Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign of being the killer! Send that maniac to jail!

Hunny...... I'm Romeo..... Why you voting me? Very suspicious won't lie..... >.>

because you may be covering for romeo. or lying. at this pointr if another romeo popped up in thread,it would be he said vs she said razz

I'm surprised no one else thinks of these things XD
◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

^ Both Vampyro and I took this as that she wanted some drama in this game.

As for the whole thing about what went down with him and DJ: Everything he wrote about him was meant in admiration. Did it come off that way?? No, but again, if you got to know him, you'd know that.
All I wanted to do is vote since I was a civilian and get to know some good people, but from what I can see here, all y'all are stuck up, like he said.

I'm done ranting and talking about it. Don't quote me or send me hateful PM's regarding this. Vampyro and I will quit the guild and you'll never hear from us again.

I shall punish you!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:21 pm
I also just reported this guild for the rudeness that I experienced inside of it. Sorry I don't like rude people and I also do not like being gained up on by rude people. So please have a nice life and good day  

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tipsy Trader

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Super Tipsy 200

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:50 am
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Kahlan AmnelI
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Certified Gynecologist
HeartnessRed

VV O O D

HotarnFayt

StephyDiane

YamiTyger

foxgirl66

Kutten

drakokatze

ll Desirably ll

Siefren

WealthyLove

Kahlan AmnelI

Captain tohru honda

Certified Gynecologist

123jimmy321

xx_Juicy_Juice_xx

FUFFTPURR

Prue

Ryo Kazuka

charish669

Serethielle

Shikyo Kuranosai

Pickled Cactus

Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

-Da llama king-

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

wilson2008

Violette Cielle

Hells Creed

Jackalust

Starrii

Axuan

Spiders With Tits

Citizens
Siefren
PrettyGuardianSailorMoon
Captain tohru honda
-Da llama king-
Pickled Cactus
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
Spiders With Tits
Ryo Kazuka
Shikyo Kuranosai
Serethielle
VV O O D
HotarnFayt
123jimmy32
FUFFTPURR
Violette Cielle
Kutten
DesirabIy
WealthyLove
HeartnessRed
Kahlan AmnelI

Killers:

Detectives:
Juliet - wilson2008

Angels:
Aphrodite - foxgirl66
Himeros - Auxan

Counselors:

Effect Switchers:
Child One - Jackalust
Child Two - Drakokatze

-sigh- I draw the line at tacking potshots at my Character. I gave you your role because i thought perhaps you needed a chance to not be an idiot. clearly i was mistaken. I thought that maybe if you weren't a citizen you might play well. THAT is teh main reason you got teh role you did.

NOW THEN, About my death scenes, do i need to link where you asked me to make your death scene memorable, and bloody? Where you asked me to decapitate you?
REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION?
http://prntscr.com/6b96zc

OH AND BY THE ******** WAY, Remember this?
http://prntscr.com/6b96pk But MY character is in question? No. I write teh scenes after all teh roles are generally in. what i write in my scenes is my own take of teh events and just because you made a grand majority of people want you DEAD does not mean i was conspiring with them. they send in teh kills. i only write the results.
◕ ◡ ◕

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:59 am
PrettyGuardianSailorMoon
And in the name of the Moon,

Okay, I've held my tongue long enough. I only came into this game because Vampryo wanted me to.

A lot of times online, people can't tell whether or not other people are being sarcastic or genuine. Vampyro is one of those people. He prefers actually hearing people talk than through text so he can tell the difference. You would know this if you took the time to get to know him, which to my knowledge, none of you didn't.

He's told me on numerous occasions what happened in the last game and he was trying his hardest to make up for it. This is a new game. Anything that happened in a previous game should be wiped clean and everyone who was apart of that who still brings that incident up is the rude one.

Vampyro calls people "hun" because, to him, it's a term of endearment. He's using "hun" in the exact same way others would use "dude" or "bro".

He doesn't think about what he says before he says it which leads him into trouble and every time he tries to stick up for himself, he makes it worse. You can't tell me that you haven't done the same thing at some point in your life. Anyone who says differently is the biggest liar I've ever met.

He's not a rude person. If he feels he's being rude, he'll apologize, which someone has pointed out, has done on numerous occasions. This all goes back to him not thinking before he posts.

I blindly followed Vampyro's instruction because I haven't played the game before. The only reason I said that I was Romeo was because Shilly, which he considers a friend, has said, and I quote (which I didn't fake):

Shilshadu
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
foxgirl66
Pandelic DJ

Shilshadu

HELP! I accuse Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign of being the killer! Send that maniac to jail!

Hunny...... I'm Romeo..... Why you voting me? Very suspicious won't lie..... >.>

because you may be covering for romeo. or lying. at this pointr if another romeo popped up in thread,it would be he said vs she said razz

I'm surprised no one else thinks of these things XD
◕ ◡ ◕

^ Both Vampyro and I took this as that she wanted some drama in this game.

As for the whole thing about what went down with him and DJ: Everything he wrote about him was meant in admiration. Did it come off that way?? No, but again, if you got to know him, you'd know that.
All I wanted to do is vote since I was a civilian and get to know some good people, but from what I can see here, all y'all are stuck up, like he said.

I'm done ranting and talking about it. Don't quote me or send me hateful PM's regarding this. Vampyro and I will quit the guild and you'll never hear from us again.

I shall punish you!

Well this isn't hateful, so i suppose it doesn't count.
I pity you both. i stated a fact and you both read into it incorrectly and didn't like what happened after. I think that speaks volumes about you. Good night.

◕ ◡ ◕

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

YamiTyger

Invisible Elder

23,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:16 am
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign
I also just reported this guild for the rudeness that I experienced inside of it. Sorry I don't like rude people and I also do not like being gained up on by rude people. So please have a nice life and good day

You know, saying we "ganged up" on you is silly. Especially when you not only asked Shilly things, like about your own death? You asked me the same question about being killed dude. It's still in my Pms. And no one ganged up on you. This is how the game is played, and you and Sailor Moon willingly came to play the game.

you told Shilly how you wanted to die. That's not hers, or our fault. You made yoursekf a target by Outing yourself as romeo, so of course people are going to vote to get you out. Tho if you had NOT said you were Romeo, you might Gave stayed in the game longer. And also, one other thing? Your comments on my profile, about me being the killer? You were harrassing, and I just let that go.

Sometimes you need to let s**t roll off and don't let it affect you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 am
Vampyro_Undead_Sovereign

Tbh, after the amount of complaints we got from the last game you were in, I told them you were just a quirky person and to let it be. It wasn't intentionally being rude. After watching you this game though... No, you are plain rude to people. Sometimes, not on purpose, I will give you that. But the fact that you do it constantly that you apologizing is getting on their nerves? It is kinda crazy.

So Jan and myself would like you welcome you to leave this guild. We truly value everyone here, but after how you have acted out to people and in general, I can't hold much faith. sad Best of luck in your other ambitions.  

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out