Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Legend of the Seeker Mafia~ The Keeper Wins! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:10 pm
Niccolo Ammaniti
How about make a gory one, and then just do an overview. smile A one or two liner just saying what went down.

+ a gif for emphasis

PS I'm almost done with the scene ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:24 pm
omg who died this round  

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 pm
I have a feeling someone is gonna try 2 kill me redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:33 pm
Death Scene:

Poor VlOLET didn’t make it very far, she was caught just outside of the the People’s Palace and was taken back to jail.

Jagang brought his army up to the gates of the city of D’hara. He had lost many of his soldiers along the way but he felt he had plenty left to take over the People’s Palace. He could take them all easily by dreamwalking and forcing themselves to kill each other but using his army was much more convenient. He decided while the two armies fought he would take on Darken Rahl himself.

He moved in on the entrance of the palace and it was eerily empty. As he passed a maid he entered her mind to force her to reveal the location of the Garden of Life. He walked straight there where he would come face to face with Darken Rahl.

Jagang threw open the door and took in the vast room. Even he could appreciate the beauty of the Garden. In the center of the garden stood Niccolo Ammaniti.

“Well, well, we meet at last.” Jagang smirked and began to enter his mind. He immediately felt a resistance and felt his magic pulse back towards him. Sharp pains began to spread through his body. He gritted his teeth and balled his fists at his sides.

Niccolo Ammaniti held out his agiel towards a trembling Jagang. Shikyo Kuranosai shook with anger but kept his voice steady despite feeling his own magic attacking his body, redirected by the ageil. “So you are a Mord S’ith then. I should have known Darken Rahl would send his minions to fight his battles for him.” Shikyo Kuranosai clenched his fists and flexed his muscles. “But what you did not count on is that I can resist any pain you throw back on me.” Shikyo Kuranosai growled and leapt towards Niccolo Ammaniti with his two daggers in hand.

Niccolo Ammaniti easily blocked a dagger with his agiel and moved swiftly to avoid the other. Shikyo Kuranosai was also swift on his feet. He moved quickly and swung around to bring the dagger into Niccolo Ammaniti shoulder.

Niccolo Ammaniti didn’t have much time to react. Out of no where a sword came flying in front of Shikyo Kuranosai stoping the daggers before they could go into Niccolo Ammaniti.

YamiTyger held the Sword of Truth high and pushed Shikyo Kuranosai backwards. YamiTyger crouched low protecting his Mistress Denna. Niccolo Ammaniti walked forward and lay his hand on the top of his head, proud of his pet. “You did well, Seeker.”

“Thank you Mistress Denna.” YamiTyger replied.

“The seeker allied with a Mord S’ith...” Shikyo Kuranosai took a step back weighing his odds.

“Yes such an odd couple don’t you think?” Said a cool and smooth voice from behind Shikyo Kuranosai. Darken Rahl circled around massaging his left hand as he spoke. Twitch.

“Darken Rahl I presume?” Shikyo Kuranosai asked.

Jackalust nodded.

“Bow before the Lord Rahl” Niccolo Ammaniti demanded.

“I do not bow down for any-” Shikyo Kuranosai cut off as Jackalust lifted his hand and then as he lowered it so did Shikyo Kuranosai. Shikyo Kuranosai couldn’t control his body, he kneeled and then was paralyzed.

Niccolo Ammaniti walked over to Shikyo Kuranosai and slammed his agiel in the side of his neck. Shikyo Kuranosai yelled out in pain, this pain being much stronger than the pain normally put out.

“Oh good everyone is here.” Jackalust smiled as Pandelic DJ and StephyDiane entered the Garden.

They bowed. “Sorry we’re late Lord Rahl.” Pandelic DJ held out a 3 golden boxes with the symbols of spells drawn upon them. “We had to attend to the army and collect the final Box of Orden from the VlOLET girl.”

The two of them stood after Jackalust took the boxes from them. Jackalust walked through the white sands of the Garden of Life and placed the three golden boxes upon the marble dais sitting at its center.

Niccolo Ammaniti jabbed Shikyo Kuranosai with his agiel at the base of his neck. Shikyo Kuranosai yelled out again. He felt his muscles constrict and realized he could move again. Niccolo Ammaniti kicked his back and pushed him forward. “Move.” Niccolo Ammaniti lead Shikyo Kuranosai to the dais and knelt before it. The others present circled the dais as well.

“What is all this, Rahl?” Shikyo Kuranosai growled. Again he was met with the agiel to the base of his neck.

“You will address him as Lord Rahl.” Niccolo Ammaniti snapped.

Shikyo Kuranosai coughed and spit out blood on the white sand, it absorbed into the sand immediately. “Lord Rahl, what is the meaning of all this. Just kill me already.”

“Oh you will die, that you can be certain of. But you will serve a much better purpose in the process.” Jackalust pulled the gold wrappings off the Boxes of Orden and turned them so they were in the right position. The Boxes were pure black, so dark that it almost hurt to look at, as if they were a deep nothing a void in the universe. “Its a pity that I give you the honors but Niccolo Ammaniti tells me you have been betrayed and killed many people across my lands. And your soul is as black as these boxes. Yes you will do.”

“Do what, Lord Rahl?” Shikyo Kuranosai trembled as he looked upon the three boxes, every nerve in his body was screaming to run in the other direction away from the boxes.

“Why, I’m raising the Keeper from the Underworld of course.” Jackalust laughed. “And your soul will be the sacrifice to bring him into this world.”

Shikyo Kuranosai attempted to stand and make a run for it, but again Niccolo Ammaniti agiel was upon him. This time lingering for a long longer. He was at the edge of death, he would welcome it, if it would stop the pain. At the cusp of death, Niccolo Ammaniti removed his agiel. A whimper leaving Shikyo Kuranosai lips. A smile of satisfaction spread on Niccolo Ammaniti’s face. “He’s ready, Lord Rahl.”

Jackalust held out his hand to YamiTyger. “Richard, the Sword of Truth if you will?” YamiTyger handed him his sword. Jackalust traced the word truth engraved at its hilt. “Such a fine sword, brimming with magic.” With a quick swipe, he sliced Shikyo Kuranosai throat. Niccolo Ammaniti held Shikyo Kuranosai by his hair so he wouldn’t fall over, pushing his head back to expose his neck.

Jackalust picked up one of the Boxes of Orden and stood in front of Shikyo Kuranosai. He pushed his head to the side and let the blood from the wound drip onto the Box. Instantly the box came to life and pulsed in his hand.

Jackalust dropped the box to the sand and the box vibrated, the blood boiling at the top. Slowly the box began to open itself. Suddenly a thick black smoke began to slip out of the opening and thrust itself up and into the body of Jagang.

Niccolo Ammaniti and Jackalust stepped back away from the body that now floated above them as the black smoke poured into it. When the last of it entered the body the wound at its neck began to heal. Slowly the body came back down onto the white sand. When the feet touched the ground his eyes flung open, the eyes were now blood red. A primal laugh escaped his lips.

Jackalust fell to his knees at the creatures feet. “Master.” The rest followed to kneel before him as well.

“It has been a long time since I have walked this land.” The Keeper looked down at his new body. “You have all done well. Rise.” All of them stood and waited for his command. “Now then, lets have some real fun, hm?” The Keeper turned to walk out of the Garden of Life the others trailing behind him with smiles of triumph on their faces.

And there you have it, looks like the Keeper wins this one. Darken Rahl has aligned himself with the rest of the players left in the game. And they have chosen to win together as an alliance.

Congrats to all the winners!

JanJiz
Captain

Obsessive Detective

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kahlan AmnelI

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 11:41 pm
Shilshadu

two killers... envoys of death and despair still loose and you all are outing a clear innocent... mmm...

Looks like I was right kahlan... they are mine~

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Well..you know what they say..

If you cannot beat them, join them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:49 am
welp..that was a fun and short game  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

StephyDiane

Beloved Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:01 am
VlOLET
StephyDiane
VlOLET
StephyDiane
JanJiz

Shilshadu

Mother Confessor, I believe VlOLET is killing all the villagers!

Let me guess. You're part of the killers alliance?

Honestly is there anything suggesting I'm in an alliance? Especially the "killer alliance"? Other than me voting for you? Lol

Other than the fact that you voted for the one person that is clearly innocent? I came back from jail lol

To be honest I didn't actually pay attention to that. I've not been too active this game due to my ear infection and work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:35 am
Kahlan AmnelI
Shilshadu

two killers... envoys of death and despair still loose and you all are outing a clear innocent... mmm...

◕ ◡ ◕

User Image

gotta love seeing kahlan in mord sith red leather~

◕ ◡ ◕

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:54 am
congrats everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:38 am
Shilshadu
Kahlan AmnelI
Shilshadu

◕ ◡ ◕

User Image

gotta love seeing kahlan in mord sith red leather~

◕ ◡ ◕

Yes, well, I do look good in leather..

And Richard looks good in my collar. emotion_kirakira  

Kahlan AmnelI

Niccolo Ammaniti
Vice Captain

Spoopy Specter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:56 am
this is getting 2 kinky  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:49 pm
Good game.

Shikyo Kuranosai

Indulgent Raider

13,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Pandelic DJ

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:44 pm
Nice ending, and good game everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:08 pm
Good game! That was fun. Do we get to find out what everyone's role was?  

Pawbubu

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:15 pm
Pawbubu
Good game! That was fun. Do we get to find out what everyone's role was?

i was shota.  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces