Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
█ ▌★ : Vishkah's Quests: Now with Elyralith's blessing Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ELYRALITH HAVE SOME CHEEPZ
  Yes!
View Results

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:15 am
User Image

█ ▌♚ SIMPLE GRAPHICS UNTIL I THINK OF A THEME
                          █ ▌♚ THIS THREAD HAS ACHIEVED ELYRALITH'S SEAL OF APPROVAL
                          █ ▌♚ AND IS THEREFORE BOTH BEAUTIFUL AND ACCEPTABLE.
                          █ ▌♚ GRAPHICS BY ME (Please don't use or steal them. If you like my work, commission me!
                          █ ▌♚ ALL LOVE AND GLORY TO THE NSTG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:03 am
User Image

█ ▌♚ CRAZY LIKE A FOX:
                    I'm Vishkah, a longtime Gaian (about a decade on the site), and lover of music, art, Science and the dramatic arts. I'm known around the NSTG for being something of a flamboyant gifting maniac and a rather inept Santa.

My birthday is in January (Elyralith recently scolded me for not telling her this). Some NSTG Members left me comments. Thank you!

♚ This is the thread where I keep all my quests but what I really want (besides the occasional pretty cape or dress) is gold and prizes to put towards my Anonymous Gifting and Contests. I'm an avid Member of FAFE (Freebie Artists for Events) and frequently host contests on their behalf and within the NSTG. My goal is to spread my particular brand of enthusiasm in a way that is hopefully creative, expressive and entertaining. Any user who has items they wish could go to better homes or wishes they had the time/energy/graphics required in order to create a giveaway, consider me your willing catalyst. I will give any items you donate to my charities away (on my honor!) in a way that is hopefully unusual and entertaining, and I will state your name in my threads thanking you for your donation. I will note that I make graphics for free for both my NSTG and FAFE-based Giveaways.

To give you a general idea of just how insane I am, I gave away over 500 gifts in 2014 and hope to match that number this year. I have also given almost my entire inventory away twice, and would do it again, hence why my outfits tend to be based around two basic looks.

I'm currently on hiatus, and therefore so are my Contests and Games. I'm still hoarding for future threads, however!

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:08 am
User Image

█ ▌♚ MOST WANTED:
                    The items I want most in all of Gaia are listed below. (I've put my current quest to save up for on top to remind myself not to buy anything else!)

Mournful Rose Wedding is the item I'm currently saving up for - and I'm currently about 5-10% there. Every single pose in this item is something I would wear with absolute joy, especially the beautiful flower bouquet. I consider this my current ultimate quest, the item I'll be saving up for forever!

User Image

♚The Aika's Dark Garden contains the most beautiful kimono in all of Gaia. I'm hoping to one day own two of these to wear the kimono and matching parasol together. I just plain love this item. It's beautiful, ornate and in my perfect, favorite color scheme.
                    ♚ The SeongMi Doll and Seongmi Haunted Doll. These items are so beautiful that I'd wear them half to death. I wore one of these items to the NSTG Awards and it was one of my favorite outfits to date; I'd love to have another matching piece next year!
                    ♚ The Counterfeit Widow contains some of the prettiest items I've ever seen. I love a good ballgown and this one is exquisite. I'd die if I ever managed to get my hands on it. There is another version in a more saturated black; I'd be absolutely thrilled with either.
                    Sandman's Guilt has such beautiful poses. I have long black hair and often wear dark gloves and stockings in real life, so I feel sort of attached to this item.
                    ♚ The Precise Inspector is everything I want my avatar to be. Its symmetrical, its black and white, it has two pistols. Oh, symmetry.
                    Fateful Evening has a black lace fan and gloves in it! A black lace fan, people! *swoon*
                    Across Blush is something I'd wear all the time and I just love all the different shades!
                    Melancholy's Raine contains a beautiful red umbrella. I like to think that I myself look like a beautiful red umbrella. Therefore this item is really an SDPlus Vishkah, only I have no copies of it and it doesn't actually look anything like my avatar.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

█ ▌♚ BLACK AND WHITE ITEMS:
                    You've probably seen my signature look around the NSTG! I absolutely love wearing black, white and red items, and so the things I most love and want on Gaia usually fit this color scheme.

The Thicket Witch is what I'm hoping to wear for Halloween this year, if I can get my hands on it. It has a beautiful broomstick and a hat. I used to go as a white witch back when I used to wear white hair a lot. I'm hoping to one day do a black and white version! (The Dark Magus item also contains a beautiful dark Witchy hat and I'd honestly be happy with either) Dark Holy Arcanist contains a hood I'm hoping to wear for a themed Game I'm planning to hold here future - both of these things would be in my Most Wanted list if I had room. Mademoiselle Noire has this beautiful bustle and little hat that I absolutely love! Grand Victorian has this pretty hat and fan in it I would love to wear! I think I'd wear this all the time if I had it. Wry Wisteria is an item I haven't been able to find on the Marketplace, but it contains a capelet and a pair of sleeves that are so me! Soulful Trixie would probably be the cutest item I will ever wear. This dress is so adorable, and I love the little legs too! Finally Gleaming Lily is just a gorgeous gown!

█ ▌♚ WINTER ITEMS

Winter is my favorite season. I love rain, snow and the stillness of it. Thus many of the items I want most reflect the beauty of the snow. These are a few favorites I'm currently questing:

Counterfeit Love is pretty and chilling. Ooh. The beautiful Astra: Pure White Floating Feathers remind me of the softness of freshly fallen snow. Astra: Wintry Park Night actually has softly falling snow in it and is so atmospheric that I couldn't resist this item if I tried. Glacial Vault is "the one that got away" - it went on sale at the start of my hiatus, and I had enough free Gaia Cash saved up. What timing! Pure Princeless Princess is one of the prettiest items ever! I can see it going with just about everything I usually wear. Astra: Silver Sparkle and Astra: Pure Luminous Butterflies are so ethereal, I just die when I see them. Endearing Yarn is full of scarves and coats and things I like about Winter!

█ ▌♚ CRIMSON ITEMS

I think of red as one of my signature colors when I'm browsing for items on Gaia. A Gaia friend of mine once nick-named me "The Red Queen" so its probably glaringly obvious! I'm questing a few beautiful items in this striking hue, and these are a few of my favorites:

Empress Crimson Cotton contains a skirt that I'd absolutely love to wear! Descent of the Highwire contains a beautiful corset and hairpiece I'd love to wear to the next NSTG Awards. The Black Lace Mood Bubble is an item I've been questing for a long time. I haven't been able to find any listings for it, but if anyone can happen to find one I'd be happy to pay for it! Yoru's Mement-HAHAHA TEA AND ROSES - Oh, I'm sorry, I lost my composure there for a moment.

█ ▌♚ CURRENT PROGRESS

JANUARY 26, 2015: I finally bought my Aika's Garden!

JANUARY 29, 2015: Today I received a Literate Bibliothecary with the following message:

Quote:
                          Message: Well they said what goes around comes around...

~From someone that received your kindness before

I have no idea who my Anonymous Benefactor might be, but if it was one of you, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

FEBRUARY 16, 2015: Today I finally managed to Trade an item I bought with Free Gaia Cash for an Aika's Dark Garden! It's still my dream to wear it with that lovely black glove and parasol but I'm so excited about this!

APRIL 03, 2015: I received a donation from the NSTG Guild. Thank you for your generosity!

APRIL 04, 2015: Today I checked my messages and found a lovely message and gift from _winterdawnn! It was a Frosted Devotion, a beautiful Winter item. Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:44 am
User Image

█ ▌♚ MY CHARITY AND GAME THREADS

As people might know, I have a pathological addiction to throwing and contributing to giveaways, and especially throwing them within the NSTG. I am eternally questing gold to up my game and give out bigger and better prizes. If you send me a Trade or a Gift with anything in it (including charms, things you don't use anymore or junk!), and state in the Label that it’s a donation to my charities or contests, I guarantee you that it will either be sold to go towards themed items for my giveaways, or be given out in my contests to someone who earns or needs them. To give you an idea, I am currently seeking:

ANY SEASONAL ITEMS: That is, Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter, and especially holiday-themed items such as Halloween, Valentine’s or Christmas. If it contains Winter scenery, ice, frost, autumn leaves, blossoms or is a Jack-o-Lantern or a previous free Holiday item, chances are I want it and will find a good home for it.

MAGIC-THEMED ITEMS: I currently have a game in the works. I won't give anything more away, but if there's anything remotely magic-themed (including Magical Girl items or RIGs, Witch or Wizard items, Arcane, animated lights/sparkles/wings or Tarot-themed items), Precious, I wants it for my Contest.

MODERN ITEMS: Again, anything edgy, rock star, punk, graffiti or Lolita-themed will be useful for something I have planned in future.

ANYTHING THAT FITS A JAPANESE THEME: Lanterns, flowers, fireworks, school uniforms, katana, swords, Magical Girl items... all in the plans.

User Image

ANY ITEM THAT HAS WIDESPREAD POPULARITY ON GAIA: People always love things like RIGs, Monthly Collectible letters and so on, so if you have any to spare it would make for an amazing prize.

GOLD TO BUY PRIZES: Really, any amount is fine. On my honor, I will spend the gold you send on Giveaways and Contests (and as always a great deal of my own gold) and it will be turned into something creative, unique and hopefully enjoyable for those who join in.

CHARMS AND JUNK: No, I'm not joking. If you send me a trade with anything in it - anything you don't want or no longer use - and I will accept and attempt to make good use of it.

Every donation towards these threads would be absolutely loved I put a lot of work into coming up with themes, making graphics and trying to keep my Giveaways and Games pretty and entertaining. If you have things you want to go to people who need them or wish you could throw a Giveaway but never have the time, look no further. I will personally see to it that your items are put to good use (and of course you'll get credit!) in a way that is hopefully entertaining and creative.

Even if an item is only worth 1-50 million gold, trust me, it helps! I love having a variety of items to give out for my Giveaways and a lot of items are beyond my means, so anything you can contribute will be appreciated.

Even if you got an item for free for one of the Holiday Events and already have or don't like it I will make good use of it.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image

█ ▌♚ SPECIAL THANKS TO:
                    Rouge Strike, for her incredible donations to my Christmas Giveaway. Without her, I would never have been able to have a single prize in the billions.

Ranchlamb for donating some beautiful red hair for my Christmas giveaway and being great in general. Thank you!

the tea ninja, AveryMary, _winterdawnn, Winterz_Jewel, JoyRose, and PrincessTeala - for always joining in on the festivities with me! I'd also like to thank Tea for my Flowing Lucid Dream!

_winterdawnn for the beautiful Dame Lucille-Eva! It's so lovely, thank you! I'd also like to thank you for my beautiful Frosted Devotion. You're such a sweetie, winter!

Sakiyama Emi - you bought me one of my favorite Gaian items of all time, Let it Snow. I bought that item with hard-earned gold when it first came out and later gave away my entire inventory. Having that item back made me so happy, as its a sentimental favorite.

Harleyjam, who last Christmas gave me a beautiful White Collar Nurse. I now have something nice to wear whenever I'm healing at a site-wide event!

Elani109 - Bought me this big beautiful chair I could never afford on my own. She's also stylin' and a favorite art muse of mine. Your response to my art was so flattering, thank you!

Elani also recently gave me a Sweet Charming Blush. I've been wanting this item for ages and I love it so much, thank you again!

Ms Jezebel Spirit - For being my favorite muse, for tipping my art and joining me in FAFE whenever I invite her.

Salathielly - she gave me a pair of these beautiful earmuffs at her Christmas RNG that I had never heard of. I love them! She's also a big sweetie. heart

Elyralith HAAHAHAHAHUEHUEHUEDFH CHEEPZ. Also your giveaway craziness NSTG spirit is lovely.

Elyralith, you make me so happy. Thank you for the Raven Noir and for the option to have your avatar propose to my avatar. I guarantee that I will accept your proposal, regardless of whether I'm one of several people and have to fill out a form. XD

Emberxylic Len for my Time Traveler's Belt and pretty tiara. I love your big chair. TEAM LEN!

An Anonymous Benefactor - for my pretty lantern and the very touching note.

Violette Cielle - For my beautiful Traveler of the Tundra background. Its so Wintry and mysterious. Thank you!

Setsunasa - For hanging around the NSTG with me, and for my beautiful Astra: Shrouded Night. It's so pretty and I love the moon in the background. Thank you!

A Random Fairy - For my incredibly beautiful Mark of Destruction, my even more beautiful Crimson Evening Lotus and for being an incredibly generous Fairy all around.

The NSTG Fairy - for my pretty purple wings, polar bear hat and Pandy Pack. I'm your biggest fan, and proud to have been the only person to have paid tribute to you in three different artistic forms.

The NSTG - At the awards I forgot to thank you for always coping with my ridiculous jokes. XD Their Charity Assistance is the only reason I was able to throw six Giveaways in three months.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:40 am
User Image

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

I'd just like to thank Elyralith again for the gorgeous birthday present!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:25 am

♛ I am the one and only BBSNZT

YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT
AHAHAHAHAHJAhAA

THE THREAD TITLE
MADE ME SO HAPPY AAHAHAHNA

HAUEIAFJUSDJFICKLSD
also i read your PM and well be responding to that soon =w=

HERE IS MY POST
SO THAT EVERYONE MAY SEE IT

HI I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW
AND I WAS GOING TO POST
BUT IT'S STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION ;u;

SO HERE YOU GO
and i shall also post it tomorrow~

AM I THE FIRST POST
plz love me

hi this thread has the ely seal of approval

click spoiler for craziness~

PLEASE OPEN SOON PLEASE OPEN SOON PLEASE OPEN SOON
I WANT TO POST I WANT TO POST I WANT TO POST

I WAS MENTIONED THREE TIMES
I COUNTED
I COUNTTEDDDDDDDDD
THREE TIMES!!!
AHHH
though my favorite number is 12 =w=

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE
I WANT TO BUY YOU MORE THINGS
AHHHH
and your avis are always so nicely put together <3

AHHHHHH
I SHALL WAIT
BUT THE SUSPENSE

IS KILLING ME!

hm wait.
aren't you already wearing some items that you're questing for?

...wait
doN'T TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE YOUR AVI AWAY?
wahttt

i'm probably wrong so it's cool ;u;

/cri

AHhHHA THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING MEEEE

hngg
i got impatient and got her something already hgngghgns

hngg
//bouncing in seat

OH WAIT

I STILL HAVE THAT ART I NEED TO DRAW FOR YOU AHAHA

OKAY I'LL GO WORK ON IT NOW.

...maybe
my head has been hurting for a while ;u;

am i sick? crying

NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE SICK

i wanna watch anime and play videogames and be happy ;u;

and i have so much hw
WHY DO I MAKE SUCH BAD CHOICES IN LIFE LOL

okay i'll try to draw for a bit =w=

back!

and i haven't drawn ;u;

it'S BEEN LIKE TEN MINUTES UPDATE PLZZ <3

urg it says underconstruction
but not

DO NOT POST

what does that meannnnn

hey i finished the art!
it's not very good though ;u;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i was planning on making a pixel too
but idk
mah head hurtsss

i wanted to make 'couple' art
of my avi and his
just because we look alike XD

but idkkkk cri

it says that you're onlineeee

pleasee love meee~

it's late
and i have to go to sleep ;c

so no more stalking ;u;

//cries

thank you for the cheepz <3
so much <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:57 am
Elyralith

♛ I am the one and only BBSNZT

YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT
AHAHAHAHAHJAhAA

THE THREAD TITLE
MADE ME SO HAPPY AAHAHAHNA

HAUEIAFJUSDJFICKLSD
also i read your PM and well be responding to that soon =w=

HERE IS MY POST
SO THAT EVERYONE MAY SEE IT

HI I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW
AND I WAS GOING TO POST
BUT IT'S STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION ;u;

SO HERE YOU GO
and i shall also post it tomorrow~

AM I THE FIRST POST
plz love me

hi this thread has the ely seal of approval

click spoiler for craziness~

PLEASE OPEN SOON PLEASE OPEN SOON PLEASE OPEN SOON
I WANT TO POST I WANT TO POST I WANT TO POST

I WAS MENTIONED THREE TIMES
I COUNTED
I COUNTTEDDDDDDDDD
THREE TIMES!!!
AHHH
though my favorite number is 12 =w=

WHY IS EVERYTHING SO EXPENSIVE
I WANT TO BUY YOU MORE THINGS
AHHHH
and your avis are always so nicely put together <3

AHHHHHH
I SHALL WAIT
BUT THE SUSPENSE

IS KILLING ME!

hm wait.
aren't you already wearing some items that you're questing for?

...wait
doN'T TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE YOUR AVI AWAY?
wahttt

i'm probably wrong so it's cool ;u;

/cri

AHhHHA THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING MEEEE

hngg
i got impatient and got her something already hgngghgns

hngg
//bouncing in seat

OH WAIT

I STILL HAVE THAT ART I NEED TO DRAW FOR YOU AHAHA

OKAY I'LL GO WORK ON IT NOW.

...maybe
my head has been hurting for a while ;u;

am i sick? crying

NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO BE SICK

i wanna watch anime and play videogames and be happy ;u;

and i have so much hw
WHY DO I MAKE SUCH BAD CHOICES IN LIFE LOL

okay i'll try to draw for a bit =w=

back!

and i haven't drawn ;u;

it'S BEEN LIKE TEN MINUTES UPDATE PLZZ <3

urg it says underconstruction
but not

DO NOT POST

what does that meannnnn

hey i finished the art!
it's not very good though ;u;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i was planning on making a pixel too
but idk
mah head hurtsss

i wanted to make 'couple' art
of my avi and his
just because we look alike XD

but idkkkk cri

it says that you're onlineeee

pleasee love meee~

it's late
and i have to go to sleep ;c

so no more stalking ;u;

//cries

thank you for the cheepz <3
so much <3

*giggles* My thread is now complete! BEHOLD EVERYONE, for my thread has now all the necessary things a thread needs to succeed: A title, posts, quests and a blessing from Elyralith. I feel now that I have achieved a quest of sorts, for few have achieved such glory.

And now I shall away to your thread where I will ask your hand in marriage.

Or will rather ask you to ask me to have my hand in marriage. For it wouldn't do for your avatar to be so kneeling and handsome and dashing and for a proposal not to be occurring.

(Also, I put in my top post that thanks to your opening post that my thread is now "both beautiful and acceptable". The sentiment is so profound and meaningful I honestly have no idea what it means.)

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:59 pm
Vishkah

*giggles* My thread is now complete! BEHOLD EVERYONE, for my thread has now all the necessary things a thread needs to succeed: A title, posts, quests and a blessing from Elyralith. I feel now that I have achieved a quest of sorts, for few have achieved such glory.

And now I shall away to your thread where I will ask your hand in marriage.

Or will rather ask you to ask me to have my hand in marriage. For it wouldn't do for your avatar to be so kneeling and handsome and dashing and for a proposal not to be occurring.

(Also, I put in my top post that thanks to your opening post that my thread is now "both beautiful and acceptable". The sentiment is so profound and meaningful I honestly have no idea what it means.)

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

//crying tears of joy
you are amazinggg~
and this made my day c:

AHAHA YES
PERFECT
A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
tomorrow though, since i'm busy now ahaha XD

//continues to cry
okay imma cry
you are so amaizngggs ef'e <333

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:42 am
Elyralith

♛ I am the one and only BBNSZT

//crying tears of joy
you are amazinggg~
and this made my day c:

AHAHA YES
PERFECT
A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
tomorrow though, since i'm busy now ahaha XD

//continues to cry
okay imma cry
you are so amaizngggs ef'e <333

No, it made my day. The reason other people's threads don't succeed is because they don't have this. This is the beautiful material dreams are made of. *poses under a shaft of light coming through the ceiling*

Ahhh, it was a beautiful proposal. I'll never forget that time under the blossoming trees that is both unforgettable and something that never technically happened, except in our minds. OUR BEAUTIFUL MINDS.

AND THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL ART. I appreciated the extra present and my friend loved his gift. Would it be terrible of me to commission you again? I COME BEARING CHEEPZ and love... although the love is free. Of course.

I NOTICED SOMETHING. I thought there was something strange about the message that I sent you and I was wondering what in the world it could be and then I realized that I kept breaking it up into individual lines, and kept feeling this unusual need to go /cries and then I realized that i'm doing that weird thing where I imitate and pick up on other people's accents when I talk to them, except in this case it is actually me picking up your posting style and mirroring it. I wonder what in the world makes me do that, I just can't resist it, especially when people's voices or accents or way of talking is interesting. Whenever I see your posts I'm like

/cries ajkwerjkljsfdcff;;

XD I can't help myself.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:53 am
Vishkah

No, it made my day. The reason other people's threads don't succeed is because they don't have this. This is the beautiful material dreams are made of. *poses under a shaft of light coming through the ceiling*

Ahhh, it was a beautiful proposal. I'll never forget that time under the blossoming trees that is both unforgettable and something that never technically happened, except in our minds. OUR BEAUTIFUL MINDS.

AND THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL ART. I appreciated the extra present and my friend loved his gift. Would it be terrible of me to commission you again? I COME BEARING CHEEPZ and love... although the love is free. Of course.

I NOTICED SOMETHING. I thought there was something strange about the message that I sent you and I was wondering what in the world it could be and then I realized that I kept breaking it up into individual lines, and kept feeling this unusual need to go /cries and then I realized that i'm doing that weird thing where I imitate and pick up on other people's accents when I talk to them, except in this case it is actually me picking up your posting style and mirroring it. I wonder what in the world makes me do that, I just can't resist it, especially when people's voices or accents or way of talking is interesting. Whenever I see your posts I'm like

/cries ajkwerjkljsfdcff;;

XD I can't help myself.

THESE LONG RESPONSES MAKE ME SO HAPPY
THIS IS GREAT I AM HAPPY
also sick, which is not very happy-fiying xD

//clings to you
The light from the ceiling is shining on you...

BECAUSE YOU ARE A STAR MUWHAHAHA <3

Ohhh thank you. I enjoyed writing it!
But who knows where it happened! The truth is often hidden huehuehue

Ahhhhh my art isn't that good. ;u;
I'm honored that you think that though!
And that your friend liked it!

IF YOU COMMISSION ME AGAIN
I WILL MAKE SURE IT IS 500 TIMES BETTER. <3

Ahhh
THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY.
//rubs all my mannerisms on you
Continue being infected by the Ely!~

It's so cool how it's something that usually happens to you in real life...
BUT NOT SINCE IT'S GAIA HAHA < 3

Also! sorry if some things are weird, since i'm on my ipad right now xD  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas