Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Needs Friend/Potential Matches

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:19 pm
Kyla Collins, 19, is looking for friends. She was a Hufflepuff and very friendly, so it's possible that she knew people who she went to school with. She doesn't have a job currently, but she's looking for one, so any suggestions to that effect would help too. She also needs a boyfriend, so if you want to bump into her, let me know! :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:35 pm
Well, Chloe Clarisse was a year ahead of her and was also a Hufflepuff as well as prefect and head girl. She was pretty quiet but was know to talk to her younger housemates. She currently works as a Healer.

There's also her brother David who was in the same year as Kyla. He was in Gryffindor and is dating Shayna Snow a former Ravenclaw that was in their year also. He's in-training to become an auror.

Either of them would be possible candidates who would have known her and I know both could use some friends.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:49 pm
I have Alessandra La Russa also looking for friends as she moved from Egypt to England to look after her sister Valentin, Alessandra is 23 years old and a former Beauxbaton's student.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:27 am
Alessandra is probably a little too old to be friends with Kyla, but Chloe and David definitely would be. She was very friendly and talkative, so she probably knew everyone from her year and everyone from her house.

murruelecreuset

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:51 am
Update! Kyla, now 20, is still looking for friends! She's refriended Rose Hall and Nell Ellis! And now she works at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour! So, if anyone wants to add her as a friend...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:02 pm
SummerIsles
Update! Kyla, now 20, is still looking for friends! She's refriended Rose Hall and Nell Ellis! And now she works at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour! So, if anyone wants to add her as a friend...

If she's friends with Rose and Nell, she's probably also friends with Adalaide Whitethorne, or they at least know one another :3 Ada was in Rose and Nell's year and house in school.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:06 pm
Cara MiaKitty

She was very friendly and talkative, so it's more than likely! Especially since they were in the same house. Kyla's voice would almost always been heard in the common room. Do you want to have them meet up sometime or something? biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:10 pm
SummerIsles
Cara MiaKitty

She was very friendly and talkative, so it's more than likely! Especially since they were in the same house. Kyla's voice would almost always been heard in the common room. Do you want to have them meet up sometime or something? biggrin

Sure :3 I miiiiight need to talk to Dia about it since Ada is now a mother of two and doesn't go anywhere without her kids (Dia plays one of them). But, if she doesn't want to post, I'm sure she'd be fine with me ghosting Zach.

Ada mostly hangs out around Hogsmeade since she works there, but I could probably think of a reason for her to be in DA... if nothing else, maybe she wanted to pop into Florean's to see Rose, but Kyla's there instead? Although the scene would probably be more fun if Kyla wasn't at work.  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:26 pm
Cara MiaKitty

We could do that. Kyla could just be getting off her shift or something. Like... she could come in and chat for a bit, then Kyla buys them ice cream or something and they could chat after work. Sound fun?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:27 pm
SummerIsles
Cara MiaKitty

We could do that. Kyla could just be getting off her shift or something. Like... she could come in and chat for a bit, then Kyla buys them ice cream or something and they could chat after work. Sound fun?

Works for me :3  

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:31 pm
Cool! When do you want to do this? I could post whenever. I'm bought to go to work, but I can always respond when I get home if you wanna post today.

Cara Miakitty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:37 pm
SummerIsles

Rocco is 20 as well, though he's a muggle.. So I'm not sure how that would work out. ninja

But when there's a will, there's a way!  

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:37 pm
SummerIsles
Cool! When do you want to do this? I could post whenever. I'm bought to go to work, but I can always respond when I get home if you wanna post today.

Cara Miakitty

I'll talk to Dia and post Ada for you so she's up when you get home :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 pm
Cara MiaKitty
SummerIsles

Cara Miakitty

I'll talk to Dia and post Ada for you so she's up when you get home :3

Okay! biggrin

King Beardly

Unfortunately, I don't see a current way that Kyla would meet a Muggle. I'll think on that one.  

SummerIsles

Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff