Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
23 year old female, bisexual

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wishpoet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:19 pm
I don't really know where to start describing myself. I guess we'll just have to chat. smile
But for starters, I love anime, books, drawing, my PS3, watching lame movies, watching good movies, learning anything new, talking philosophy...
I don't like talking about politics (only because people get too personal), rude people... I'm a pretty tolerant person though. I usually get along with everybody.
I used to be really shy in person but within the past year I've really started opening up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:31 pm
wishpoet
I don't really know where to start describing myself. I guess we'll just have to chat. smile
But for starters, I love anime, books, drawing, my PS3, watching lame movies, watching good movies, learning anything new, talking philosophy...
I don't like talking about politics (only because people get too personal), rude people... I'm a pretty tolerant person though. I usually get along with everybody.
I used to be really shy in person but within the past year I've really started opening up.

It seems everyone has a problem on where to start when talking about themselves.
If you care to chat and possibly get to know each other. Feel free to pm me. smile  

Zaelesis

JaneTheArtist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:23 am
It's awesome that you're into philosophy, have you ever read any of David Foster Wallace's stuff? I think it's pretty great, if you decide to check it out definitely let me know what you think smile

I'm 25 btw, the shortest way to describe myself would probably be lesbian/atheist/artist/anti-nationalist/vegetarian(transitioning into vegan)/anarchist/gamer/horror-enthusiast etc...

I really love making friends and having conversations, I'm a really calm and relaxed person too so even when I adamantly disagree with someone I still don't raise my voice or interrupt. I really dislike it when people can't disagree and still appreciate sharing with one another, I refuse to talk to anyone once they raise their voice unless they apologize and calm down. That's why I usually avoid political or religious conversations unless the person promises up and down they can abide by that first.

I'd love to hear more about what kind of things you like or are interested in, feel free to PM me if you like. Either way, have a great week smile  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games