Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
18, Looking for people to talk to

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7deadlysouls

Eternal Genius

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 pm
Hi, I'm looking for people I can just chill with, and possibly, a relationship. I'd also prefer someone in the states, but I'm fine as long as you speak English (I'm terrible with other languages sweatdrop ). I'm straight, but I'm fine making all kinds of friends. I don't know what else to say except to put it in a list (i kinda copied some of the topics from other forums xp ):

'Grade':College Freshman

Hobbies/Interests: Music, Video Games, and reading manga (I don't watch much anime)

Fav Music: Twenty One Pilots, Coldplay, Blink-182. I listen to a long range of music though (the only music I don't like is blues/jazz, and opera)

What kind of person I am: I'm nice, and funny, but I sometimes say the wrong thing or make a terrible joke, so please forgive me if I say something that may offend you. Besides that, I'm usually shy redface , but once I get to know someone, I open up pretty quickly. I'm also the type of person who tries to help everyone close to them as much as I can, with anything, whether it'd be they need to talk or they need me to do something.

Other ways to contact me: Facebook, Skype  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:52 pm
koreangirl1996
hi ^^ smile sweatdrop (slightly shy)

H-hello redface , how are you?  

7deadlysouls

Eternal Genius

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

7deadlysouls

Eternal Genius

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:13 am
koreangirl1996
good, uhm, i have a post somewhere on the guild with my mini intro... but I go by Misha, im 18, and like singing, korean pop, and animals. uhm... im a high school senior, and im shy, kind and not exactly what you call normal in mentality xD ^^"

That's cool, normal's weird to me lol xd . And you sound nice, so I'll like to know you more. I realized I forgot my name on my list (whoops redface ), but I go by Train.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:00 pm
Grats you two! Please take it to the pms so others have a chance to b e on the front page!  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:47 am
7deadlysouls
Hi, I'm looking for people I can just chill with, and possibly, a relationship. I'd also prefer someone in the states, but I'm fine as long as you speak English (I'm terrible with other languages sweatdrop ). I'm straight, but I'm fine making all kinds of friends. I don't know what else to say except to put it in a list (i kinda copied some of the topics from other forums xp ):

Hobbies/Interests: Music, Video Games, and reading manga (I don't watch much anime)

Fav Music: Twenty One Pilots, Coldplay, Blink-182. I listen to a long range of music though (the only music I don't like is blues/jazz, and opera)

What kind of person I am: I'm nice, and funny, but I sometimes say the wrong thing or make a terrible joke, so please forgive me if I say something that may offend you. Besides that, I'm usually shy redface , but once I get to know someone, I open up pretty quickly. I'm also the type of person who tries to help everyone close to them as much as I can, with anything, whether it'd be they need to talk or they need me to do something.

Heeyaaa :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:42 am
Emerald Zombie
7deadlysouls

Heeyaaa :3

Hallo 3nodding , how are you  

7deadlysouls

Eternal Genius

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash