Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
19 yr old M looking Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:55 pm
Well hello there. I've been apart of this guild for awhile and I've just been on and off thinking about putting something up, and now I am??

Anyway, I'm Gabe. I'm a FTM (female-to-male) and pansexual (got out of a bad relationship with a pan, it still hurts) so why not go out searching for friends and/or boyfriends/girlfriends? I lean more towards guys but females are very beautiful.

I'm pretty much King Nerd and I like a bunch of different things in life that I don't want to bore you with. I'm pretty chill and I like talking with people. I'm fine with having a lot of friends but if there's a really great connection with someone I'll start a relationship.

If you want my tumblr's damnitgabe and I try to post cool things on there and sometimes you might see my face sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:20 pm
Okay does anyone else in this guild watch The Walking Dead? I know this is random but I'm excited to see what tomorrow's episode's gonna be like.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

Rathalox

Feral Duck

13,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:36 pm
Taka Kikuchi
Okay does anyone else in this guild watch The Walking Dead? I know this is random but I'm excited to see what tomorrow's episode's gonna be like.

*Very late response, but this person watches the walking dead*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:42 pm
Daemonophilia

That's okay! Did you watch the latest episode?  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

Rathalox

Feral Duck

13,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:50 pm
Taka Kikuchi
Daemonophilia

That's okay! Did you watch the latest episode?

No D: The last episode I saw was beth falling whilst that black dude escaped from the hospital and watched carol being brought in !!! I havent seen past that ):  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:10 pm
Daemonophilia
No D: The last episode I saw was beth falling whilst that black dude escaped from the hospital and watched carol being brought in !!! I havent seen past that ):

Oh!! I won't spoil for you, the episodes after that one are full of amazing content.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

Rathalox

Feral Duck

13,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:13 pm
Taka Kikuchi
Daemonophilia

Oh!! I won't spoil for you, the episodes after that one are full of amazing content.

UUUGGGHHH!! I am so excited!!! X3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:35 pm
Daemonophilia
Taka Kikuchi
Daemonophilia

: 3 You watch any other current shows?  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

Rathalox

Feral Duck

13,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:37 pm
Taka Kikuchi
Daemonophilia
Taka Kikuchi
Daemonophilia

: 3 You watch any other current shows?
''

Other than criminal minds, no. I am not a tv person XD I usually am online, at work, or at school.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 pm
Daemonophilia
Other than criminal minds, no. I am not a tv person XD I usually am online, at work, or at school.

Ah, I'm pretty into Supernatural and Sleepy Hollow too, they're both cool shows that I'd highly recommend. But a lot of the episodes are full of heart breaking moments and can give you a lot of feels.  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

AnpoWicahpiWi

Lonely Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:25 pm
Taka Kikuchi

*also very late response but also loves the Walking Dead * (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:34 pm
xXHated_ChildXx

*squeals happily* Yay~! TWD is a big obsession of mine recently and I've gotta say it's taken over my life. ;w;  

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:50 pm
Taka Kikuchi

So I spent the last two weeks watching all of the series up to the last episode after putting it off for years and omg why did I wait so long, it's so great.

you probably didn't want another post about TWD in your speed dating thread, I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:51 pm
Taka Kikuchi
xXHated_ChildXx

*squeals happily* Yay~! TWD is a big obsession of mine recently and I've gotta say it's taken over my life. ;w;

Hopefully in a good way ; 3 ;
What about American Horror Story? Do you like that too? emotion_kirakira  

AnpoWicahpiWi

Lonely Streaker

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:01 pm
nine-step waltz

So I spent the last two weeks watching all of the series up to the last episode after putting it off for years and omg why did I wait so long, it's so great.

you probably didn't want another post about TWD in your speed dating thread, I'm sorry.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I recently caught up to this season a couple weeks ago and I'm just so excited and scared about the newest episode and then there'll only be 2 more left and I'm not ready for it. gonk

Yo, yo. I do not care, talk to me about TWD. I don't care! I'm cool with making some friends and nerding out about an awesome show!  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff