Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
male 19 looking for female 17 and up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

komasan777

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:20 pm
I'm looking for a Girl Friend. She must be looking for a serious long term realationship, has to be 18 or older but 17 is fine as well ,has to have some interest in the stuff i like,i don't care what race you are or what you look like and i don't care where you live as long its in the united states,id like it if your where a atheist or agnostic but if you believe in something else that's fine with me just don't convert me that's all. If you don't feel ready to date me we can be friends for a bit than date if you wanna know me better.

Hi my name is Beau Adams i'm 21 years old i live in Arizona,i been in a few bad realationships.I like and collect anime,manga,video games,history,card games,transformers,microman,henshin cyborg,Bionicle,Hero Factory,My Little Pony,rocks,coins,knives,blades,and epics and myths.I love cat,ducks,sharks,stingrays,and more kinds of animals.I don't get angry often but when i do its really bad,i get shy i don't mean to but it happens because of my past.I can be kinda antisocial and i'm kinda weird and abit needy. I'm bad at spelling, grammer and math.I have two cats named stormy and chaos.Music i listen is mostly metal and rock with some japanese songs. My favorite kind of movies are comedies and superhero. I hate sports,drugs,hip-hop,rap,COD,naruto,slice of life stuff that isnt funny,and thats about it for hates.

I hope i find someone soon thank you for reading this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:51 pm
bump  

komasan777

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100

VanilleLapin

Tipsy Romantic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:01 am
komasan777
bump

Hello I am looking also if you are interested please feel free to message me and we can get to know each other better.
I love cats c:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:33 am
VanilleLapin
komasan777
bump

Hello I am looking also if you are interested please feel free to message me and we can get to know each other better.
I love cats c:
I love cats to and I sent a pm.  

komasan777

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Invisibility 100

komasan777

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500