Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of Dublin ~ Ireland Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:42 pm
Dublin

User Image

Dublin is the capital and largest city in Ireland, located in the province of Leinster on Ireland's east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey. Founded as a Viking settlement, the Kingdom of Dublin became Ireland's principal city following the Norman invasion. The city expanded rapidly from the 17th century and was briefly the second largest city in the British Empire before the Act of Union in 1800. Following the partition of Ireland in 1922, Dublin became the capital of the Irish Free State, later renamed Ireland. The city is a historical and contemporary centre for education, the arts, administration, economy and industry. Local landmarks are popular with tourists, such as Dublin Castle, the Spire of Dublin, or "Monument of Light", which serves as a beacon in the night sky for the city, Trinity College, which contains the Book of Kells in the library, regarded as Ireland's finest national treasure, and the iron Ha'penny Bridge, built over the River Liffey. Dublin has more green spaces per square kilometre than any other European capital city, as 97% of city residents live within 300 metres of a park area. The city also has a world famous literary history, producing many famous writers and playwrights. Ireland's biggest libraries and literary museums are found in Dublin, including the National Print Museum of Ireland and National Library of Ireland. Dublin is home to the largest sports stadium in Ireland, Croke Park, the headquarters of the Gaelic Athletic Association.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bréanainn Cian Conri
Charm's Professor(4-7)||Former Gryffindor||Father of two

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn had been happy to find out that they would be going on a little family vacation to his home country, Ireland. He was even happier to find out that they would be in Dublin, which is where he grew up. He loved Dublin and it had been years since he last visited. He had no idea why it had been so long, but it had...and it had been far too long. And it was with Chrissy as well...a woman that he had grown to really like over the time that he's been with her. It's been a bit stressful taking care of the kids, but he honestly was starting to get used to it and actually began to enjoy it a bit. The kid's themselves were very nice and great. They both generally seemed like happy babies...well compared to himself when he was a baby, which he was the opposite. He didn't know if he could truly handle a kid like what his mother had described when she reminisced on his childhood. But then again, his kids certainly weren't around for too long so it is just beginning.

As he stood on the street, he looked around a bit, a small smile on his face. Looking over at Chrissy, he smiled at her, a particular shine in his eyes from the fact that he was back home in Dublin. Words couldn't describe how much the man missed the city. But when he turned to Chrissy, he did say something to her, because he wouldn't just leave her without understanding why exactly his smile was so wide. "It's been six years since I've walked on t'ese streets. I missed it," he said to her, a smile on his face still.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:Sorry, this is like take two because the first was terrible lol
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Healing Professor of Hogwarts
Metamorphagus and Mother

Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on October 15, 2002
Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather
Former Chameleon Dorm Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
Emotional State: Serious
Looking: Brunette and Amused

Currently it is Summer of 2029xxx

Christina's mother had come to help take care of the twins and end up after a bit deciding that it was good for both Chrissy and Bréanainn to have 'some time away' before the school started and not be completely consumed with diapers, and bottles, and pacifiers and baby stuff. Chrissy half suspected her mother just wanted to take over and play grandmother without interference (beyond say ViVi). Sophie meanwhile had been mostly spending her time staying at the Hogs Head Inn or with Jason.

Chrissy had been surprised her mother hadn't been all that meddlesome about what she and Bréanainn planned to do with their future, though, her mother had said 'thank God, I thoughts she was going to stick with that lesbian-phase of hers', and Chrissy merely gave up on trying to explain to her mother she liked men and women and she had been dating men off and on around the same time that 'lesbian phase of hers' was going on. Chrissy had long given up on trying to explain the technicalities. Chrissy, did suspect, that her mother was a bit preoccupied trying to find out what her sweet and innocent youngest was up to, since she was spending so much time with some older guy. Chrissy, sort of suspected she saw the guy more as an older brother or something, but it didn't mean she wasn't going to annoy her little sister forever about hooking up with the Herbology professor. Chrissy was pretty sure that was the first guy in a very long time that Sophie even half way trusted-Kenneth didn't count since he'd been dating some girl even before Sophie started working for him. She still honestly doubted anything was going on there romantic wise-or ever would-but as a big sister it was her job to tease her little sister.

However, she had been enjoying her chance for a trip free of worrying about work or family, and was thankful for her mother for that. Even if she suspected, her mom for giving her and Bréanainn the chance at the vacation to Dublin to push them into "settling down". She glanced over at Bréanainn who was smiling largely and explained how he missed visiting his old home for so long. Chrissy tucked some of her currently long brown hair (a style she adopted as she was fairly confident Bréanainn preferred her brunette to many of her hair styles-even if she was naturally blonde, not that she bothered to tell him) behind her ear and said, "Has it been that long? What happened to you coming back and visiting sooner? Did you get banned from the city for half a decade or something?" Chrissy joked, smiling.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC: Sorry, I've been sick for a few days and between getting enough sleep and work I've been swamped.))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:53 am

Bréanainn Cian Conri
Charm's Professor(4-7)||Former Gryffindor||Former Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn stood there for a moment, still taking in his surroundings. Oh how much he missed Dublin. So many memories...like playing football on the streets with the Muggle Children, or playing throwing the Quaffle around with his father in their backyard. All of it was there...in Dublin. He could even remember the street he lived on. The city had come far since he was a child though and has changed immensely...modernization really catching up with it. But it was still the same city at heart...one in which he knew like the back of his hand.

When Chrissy finally spoke up and broke him from his gaze, she jokingly asked if he got banned to the city...to which he laughed at. He smiled at Chrissy, glad that she was there with him. "It actually has been t'at long surprisingly enough. And I haven't really visited Dublin really ever since my mot'er passed around seven years ago. Never knew why...just didn't," he said to her, still a big smile on his face. He missed his parents, but he has already dealt with both of his parent's deaths. They were older when they had Bréanainn; so by the time he was in his twenties they passed of old age.

"But I got us a room at t'e Westbury. Beautiful hotel t'at's pretty much in the heart of t'e city," he assured her, a smile on his face. If they were going on vacation...they were going on just that...a vacation full of luxury, culture, and whatever she wanted. "T'ere's a lot of places wit'in' walkin' distance of t'e hotel so you'll truly see what Dublin is all about." That was what they were there for. Chrissy wanted to see the country since that was where he was from.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC: S'all good. Take your time.
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 am
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus and Mother

Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather

Chrissy raised a brow at Bréanainn's explanation and offered, "So sort of like a self-imposed exile?" Maybe it wasn't like that though. That seemed more like the case for her and how infrequently she had returned home to Georgia since her father died-well killed himself, died made it sound like he didn't have a choice in the matter. He did. He was just too cowardly to face what he had done to Sophie-or that was how Chrissy saw it. Anyways, she had been to Georgia off and on-just always shortly-but that was because her sister and mother still lived there. If they had moved, Christina was fairly confident she'd never step foot in the state again out of spite. And she actually liked Georgia.

Deciding to focus on cheerier subjects, she listened as Bréanainn spoke of accommodations and the plans for the trip. "You're going to spoil me," She teased and added, tossing back her hair with one hand and winking at him her eyes dancing between their usual blue and a mischieveous shade of green, "Of course, I'm worth it. Every single galleon and penny you spend and still probably more."

And then she added, "So, you'll show me all of what Dublin is about? Is it not just about Croke Park and a bunch of drunk people running around in green and leprechauns? I'm kidding... I know there's more to Dublin than that much. Anyways, Mr. Conri, what is the big plans to get me to understand exactly what your city is all about?"

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Bréanainn Cian Conri
Charm's Professor(4-7)||Former Gryffindor||Father of Two

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

He looked at Christina as she asked him if it was more self-imposed, to which he nodded his head. "Yeah, t'at's really t'e only way I could possibly explain it," he admitted to her, but now was a time for vacation; so really, they didn't need to be talking about his parent's deaths or anything. And the subject changed very quickly anyway; so really...it wasn't talked about much further. Bréanainn would have naturally asked why she didn't go to Georgia more often, but he didn't need to know that. Surely he may find that at a later date, but at that point, he was ready to spend the vacation with the only woman that he thought about during those days. The beautiful brown hair and her ever-changing eyes. Both drew him in with alarming ease.

"You're d*** right I'm going to spoil you," he said to her, a smile on his face, watching as the woman's eyes flickered between blue and green. After she gave him a wink, she proceeded to show just how confident she could be...to which he gave a laugh. "Yes Chrissy, you are wort' more t'an all of it" He wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a small kiss. Letting go of her, he looked out into the city again.

As she said all the stereotypes about Ireland, he looked at her, acting as if he was offended. "Excuse me! I never ask if you if Georgians eat peaches all day long: now do I?" he said jokingly, smiling at her as he said it returning the joke to her, but then revealing what exactly he did want to do. "Well...th'ere's quite a bit of t'ings to do. Yes, t'ere is a lot of drinking involved wit' t'is city, but t'ere is ot'er t'ings, like t'eatre and art galleries. I used to walk along t'e river when I was a boy." He listed just a few things for them to do. Then they could always just sit there in the room and catch up on the sleep they very much deserved.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:36 am
User Image
"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Metamorphagus and Mother

Chrissy smiled as the subject of spoiling her came to be discussed and Bréanainn naturally agreed with her. Well, one he'd have been stupid if he didn't. And, two, she meant every bit about deserving to be spoiled. And, three, she liked to pick dates precisely for their ability to spoil her-and how attractive they were-and how good they were in certain activities but they should be able to spoil her to some degree. After all, how many people could honestly say that they had a girlfriend who could change her looks to be their exact type in every single way. She supposed they were dating at this point, even if Chrissy never actually bothered to bring up defining their relationship technically. Why bother with that conversation? Besides, with the twins, they had more important things to discuss. And relationship defining was boring and made her feel old and would totally take any semblance of casualty she had worked very hard to keep in this relationship.

She was still smiling as he kissed her briefly and then stepped away to act offended at her joking about Dublin and the Irish. "Actually, I prefer oranges," Chrissy confessed. "Georgia has a fair amount of Orange groves, you know. Though, I suppose Florida is more known for them. Then again I did go to school at Rebecca Riddle for my Pre-Wiz school and that's in Florida. Picked up a bit Spanish there. Not much but a little bit."

She shrugged and said, "Anyways, I think it's pretty impressive I at least know about Croke Park. That's more than a lot of Americans. But, yeah, theater and art, even walking along the river, is more my pace considering I don't drink. Drinking is more of Sophie's thing... I swear she needs to go into drinking contests with her apparent able to hold it though. I think I've seen her down half a bottle of whiskey once and not even bat an eye." She smiled and then linked an arm with Bréanainn and squeezed closer to him, "But, anyways, this is your city so I'll let you be in charge... just like if you ever visit the States I get to be in charge. I can show you some fabulous places in Boston for example."

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Bréanainn Cian Conri
Charm's Professor(4-7)||Former Gryffindor||Father of Two

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Béanainn just kept a smile as a small silence began. While the two have never really defined their relationship, by that point it felt very real and a lot more than what either of them had originally intended. And quite frankly, this was not a bad thing whatsoever...at least, in his eyes it wasn't. Despite him knowing that it seemed that both of them had finally grew a bit more into the relationship they had together, he never questioned whether or not they truly defined their relationship as 'dating'. Why? Because he was afraid that maybe Chrissy might not like it if they had a set definition and never brought it up because of that. That was the most likely answer. Then a part of him just assumed that they were in; so he never bothered to ask. Well...and they had kids; so really, the kids were much more important of a conversation than definitions to him personally. All combined seemed enough to allow him to have a reason to withhold that question.

He looked down at her and found that her smile never seemed to have left her face as she took a small step back to act seemingly offended by his peach jokes. "Oh really, you've never said any Spanish to me. I'd love to hear," he said to her, a mischievous smile on his face as he said it. He definitely actually wanted to hear some Spanish. "But on a smaller note, I too love oranges." He laughed at this, realizing just how much he liked them more than peaches. "You never told me t'at you went to pre-Wiz school in Florida. I got to t'ink of more stereotypes now."

He nodded his head at the woman's good knowledge of the city. It was true actually...not many people knew much about it and the American woman knew more than a lot of other Americans to say the least. "T'at's true. I was actually a bit surprised you knew anyt'in' about t'is place. You've had to read about it somewhere," he said jokingly, a smile on his face. She probably had read something on the city before they went on vacation or something. "It certainly would be hilarious to see your sister best some of t'e best drinkers. I wouldn't even be surprised if she bested me personally."

He gave her a big smile as she closed the distance between them and linked onto his arm. "We are definitely going to Boston," he said to her, glad to know that he was even allowed to go to the States with her. Before, he wasn't sure if she would even let him do that. "Well...for now, I suppose we should go get settled in the hotel before we go anywhere. Drop our stuff out. It's along the river so everything is a few minutes from the Westbury."

Walking in the general direction of the Hotel, which was only but a few minutes walking distance away from their current position. It would take very short time to get to there in general; so they could get started on their time around Dublin in probably twenty minutes or so.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:22 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

purebloodmagizoologistformer gryffindor

Despite having grown up in Ireland, Pru could only recall having been to Dublin once or twice; there'd never been much reason to leave the sprawling Lowery estate, and her mother had always worked in England. However, now that she and Addy were flat shopping- and city shopping, technically, since neither were quite sure where they wanted to live yet- Dublin had seemed like a good place to hit. Property values, she reminded herself, ever practical, were likely higher here than in other, smaller cities. But it wasn't as if they needed all that much space. It was just the two of them. That fact was going to be a little daunting when they did actually move in together; Pru had always lived in a big house, surrounded by people, even after her mum had remarried. Going from that to a likely tiny flat with just one other person was going to be... odd. But she was nearly nineteen, she was in the holiday spirit, and she liked how crisp the cold felt on her face, as she walked down the street alongside her boyfriend, and hopefully future flatmate.

OOC:
Summer II

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:48 pm
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

Auror training was grueling and wearing down on Addison, but he endured the stressful training sessions, because at the end, it meant that he was a fully fledged Auror. It didn't help that he didn't get to see his girlfriend much, so when she suggested flat shopping, Addy jumped at the opportunity. He was excited for the idea to move in with her. They'd lived in such close quarters for a while when they were both in Gryffindor, but being away from her for so long was difficult. Addy didn't care where they moved, since he was licensed to apparate, and she'd suggested Ireland. So here they were, flat shopping in Ireland. Addy had been to Ireland a couple times, but he'd never lived here, so he was excited by the premise. Stepping up beside her, he exhaled a small breath, crystals forming in front of his face. "Ready to do this?" he asked her, with his trademarked smirk on his face.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:56 am

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

Pru grabbed her boyfriend's hand and gave it a quick squeeze before nodding. Although they'd had nearly all of the past summer to hang out, once they'd started their respective work in the fall it had limited the amount of time they could spend with each other, by a lot. Addy was training to be an auror, which meant long hours, and that he was usually exhausted and stressed when he was done. She was starting her studying as a magizoologist... which meant a lot of travel, and a lot of time going over notes and reading up on things at home. Even when they did move in together, they might not see that much of one another. But Pru was thinking ahead to the future. It wouldn't be like this forever. At some point she assumed they would start thinking about marriage, and kids. Not any time soon, hopefully- she sure as hell was not ready to be a mother, not when she was just beginning her career, and the same was probably true for him. But it didn't hurt to give these things some thought. Some day she wanted a family, and a home somewhere more out in the country, and she wanted her kids to grow up playing with their cousins and knowing their aunts and uncles. "Ready," she replied belatedly,glancing down at the slip of paper in her gloved hand. "I have the address for the first place right here, and I think it's only a few blocks away." The brunette started walking, trying to keep her pace brisk so as not to feel the cold so much, and glanced over at Addy. "So how's training been?" This wasn't the first time she'd asked him about it, but it was the first chance she'd gotten to really ask him about it face to face.

OOC:
Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:08 am
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

When Pru gave his hand a squeeze, he responded in kind and turned to shoot her a smile. She said that she was ready and had the address of the first place in her hand, so they started walking towards the location. He kept throwing glances over at her, every time remembering how lucky he was to have such a beautiful girlfriend. He considered himself quite lucky that she found the dorky kid who wanted to be an Auror good enough to date her. Once they were living together, he'd have to start thinking about furthering their relationship. Of course, they wouldn't have to sneak around and use places like the tree house anymore, that was a benefit. But now they'd have to get married and start having children. Did Addy want that? Of course; he loved Pru. Throwing another glance at her, he smiled at the thought of marrying her and imagined what their wedding would be like. He was dragged out of his fantasy when Pru asked how training was going. "Pretty rigorous stuff. You know, they really push us, trying to find a breaking point. But I have something to fight for, so I will never break." He stopped walking for a second and pulled Pru close to him. "As long as I have you to fight for, I'm invincible." He kissed her softly, then smiled at her.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:38 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

Pru didn't miss the sideways glances he kept throwing at her, and her cheeks warmed in a way that was by now familiar and pleasant rather than embarrassing or awkward. Of the two of them, her boyfriend was very clearly the romantic in the relationship, the one who came up with the good date ideas and who always went above and beyond when it came to holidays or anniversaries. Not that Pru didn't try at all, but it was a lot harder for her at times to be 'cute', since she tended to be so... practical. Being overly realistic was at times a blessing and a curse. Still, she usually did her best to let him know that his efforts were appreciated. At his non-descript answer she barked a laugh, which was cut off when he pulled her close and kissed her. After enthusiastically kissing him back she pulled away, rolling her eyes a little. "Such a detailed answer. I thought it was going to be something like 'loads of push-ups' or 'interrogation techniques', not 'the power of love'," she teased with a grin. Cutting across an intersection with him, she trudged through the slush on the ground. "So, Mr. Invincible, what do you think of Dublin?" It was a cold morning, and while probably not the best representation of a city with so much green space, and Pru was not quite a city person, but it was still a little... invigorating to be walking around. Besides, there were Christmas wreaths everywhere, so it was hard to be dreary, despite the intense chill.

OOC:
Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:16 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

Addison chuckled when she described his answered, then guffawed when she called him Mr. Invincible; in a way, he was. He loved Pru and there was nothing he wouldn't do for her. She asked what he thought of Dublin, which gave him pause to look around at the city around them. "I'm not much of a city guy, but it's nice. The bustle gives you the feeling of life around you." He smiled at her and let out a small sigh, watching his breath crystallize in front of him. City life could be for them, for a short while. Addy knew that she was eager to get out and into the country. It was her dream, after all. Addy's dream... well, that was to be wherever Pru was, so if that was what she wanted, he'd be right there along with her. Tucking his free hand into his pocket, he said, "We're almost there, right? Let's do this," he said, his excitement pouring into his voice. At that moment, he sounded as excited as a kid in a candy shop.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:46 am

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

Pru smirked. "Yeah, well- big difference from Ottery St. Catchpole or Devon." She was a little eager for at least a change of scenery; Dublin with knowing like Kenmare, the village she'd been born and for the most part raised in, either. "Almost," she said, nodding at a street sign as they turned onto it. "Here's the first listing. Cathal Brugha Street, O'Casey." The apartment building was plain, modern brick, in comparison to some of the older buildings surrounding it. Pru pushed open the front door; it was a ground floor flat, since they tended to be cheaper, and with magic she doubted they needed to worry much about muggle burglars. She led the way down a short hall and into a small living room- it was clean and had two large-ish windows, so that much was good. The kitchen was tiny, but neat. "Why does everything have to be off-white?" she muttered, glancing around.

OOC:
Summer II

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff