Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
City of Dublin ~ Ireland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

Addison nodded in agreement with Pru when she said it was nothing like their hometowns. He'd been born and raised for, a small portion of his life, in London, but he had little memory of it. So city life would be a new thing, more or less, for him. The young Auror let his girlfriend led them to the building, glancing at the ones around it. It wasn't a visually impressive building, but then, it was what was on the inside that mattered. He followed her inside and looked around at the room in question. Pru questioned why the rooms where always off-white and Addy shrugged. "Non-threatening and easy to clean?" He shrugged again and smirked, walking towards the bedroom. After all, they were moving in together and into the same room and Addy wanted to make sure it was up to par. "We could always magically enhance it, though not sure how the flat manager would feel about that."

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:12 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

purebloodmagizoologistformer gryffindor

Pru pulled a face. "I don't suppose we could paint." In general, she was probably a bit spoiled when it came to homes- they both were. While her family never flaunted their wealth, she'd grown up on two very nice estates, and Addy's family was far from poor as well. "At least there are no suspicious stains. So if an ax-murdered preceded us here, at least they know how to clean," she joked darkly, poking her head in the one bedroom. It was small, but could have been even smaller, and it would be comfortable enough for two people, provided they didn't plan on spending too much time in it. At the mention of magically enhancing the flat she shook her head. "Not unless we want piles of Ministry paperwork to fill out. They're bloody paranoid about that stuff in muggle neighborhoods." It was probably more trouble than it was worth, in all honestly.

OOC:
Summer II

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:05 am
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

Chuckling, Addy shrugged and said, "I think we can deal with the off white for the time being. Until we have enough to buy ourselves our own house." He walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug, kissing the top of her head. He honestly didn't care about the color of the room, or the size of it, as long as he shared it with Pru. The boy missed being close to his girlfriend, missed being able to see her everyday, and frankly, would do anything to see her everyday again. He smiled at her and said, "So, is this it, or do we want to shop around some more?" He flashed her his trademarked smile and watched her, happy to be doing this. There was no doubt in his mind that he was ready for this.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:55 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

Addison had been planning this night for a long while, a very special, very important evening with a very important purpose. Tucked into his pocket was a box with a very important ring inside. He'd scooped out a restaurant and saved up enough money to afford a very expensive night. It was Christmas Eve and Addy was ready to propose to his long time girlfriend. He'd made reservations a month in advance and had informed Prudence of their night out the week before. Fancy dress required. Addy got dressed up in his fanciest suit, hidden the ring on his person, and collected Pru to take her to the restaurant. He'd hired a Muggle limo to bring them to the restaurant, riding in luxury and style. Arriving at the restaurant, Addy got out of the limo and held his hand out for Pru. "Pru, my darling, are you ready for a fantastic evening?"

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:16 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

Pru was fairly certain Addy was going to propose. She didn't mean to ruin the moment or anything, but it was Christmas Eve, her birthday eve, and she couldn't think of a more appropriate time for her long-time boyfriend to pop the question. After all, like they said, the proposal ought to be a surprise, but getting married shouldn't, and they'd discussed a rough timeline of it before. Besides, while they always did something special for her birthday, just as they did for his, the month prior in November, a limo ride to a very expensive restaurant was not usually in the cards for a rookie auror and magizoologist. Still, having her suspicions wasn't going to ruin the evening- far from it. Being a very practical, perhaps to a fault, person, Pru wasn't really used to this degree of extravagance, and had to admit it was nice. She firmly grasped Addy's hand as he helped her out of the limo, grinning. "I didn't realize you were a Seer, a mhuirnín." The brunette followed him into the restaurant, which was decked out in soothing shades of pale blue and silver, glancing around at their surroundings, and resisting the urge to let out a low whistle. Proposal or not, he'd out-done himself this Christmas Eve.

OOC:
Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:31 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

Addy chuckled when Pru said he must be a Seer, then smiled wide at her nickname for him. "Well, I do See stars when I'm with you," he said, smiling at the girl. He led the way into the restaurant , up to the counter. "Reservation for two, Collins." He nodded to the man and followed him, holding Pru's hand in hers, to a table by the window with a view. After they ate, the band would play their song. Then, he'd get down on his knee, take her hand in his and ask her to marry him. At their table, Addy let go of her hand and pulled out her chair for her. "For you, my love."

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:02 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

Pru snorted at his terrible joke. "That was awful, even for you," she teased, before taking the pro-offered seat. She smoothed out the skirt of her dress, looked across the small table at Addy, and had to resist the urge to do the awkward 'it seems like the other day we were fourteen and attempting to snog in a tree house and here we are, acting like adults, albeit lovestruck ones' giggle. Instead she considered the menu, ordered a red wine, and regarded Addy in a slightly bemused way. It wasn't that they lived in squalor- he brought in a decent income, given how dangerous his job was, and how high up Aurors ranked, Ministry-wise, and she did alright as a magizoologist, especially since she'd started publishing papers, but they were not the couple who was out to dinner every week. Pru was, much as she might hate to admit it, prudent. "You're making what I did for your birthday last month look bad," she joked, before reaching across the table to squeeze his hand. "It is beautiful, though."

OOC:
Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:39 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

After he helped Pru into her seat, he took the seat across from her, loosing his tie a little and smoothing his jacket. It was nice to dress up and go out to eat, though they didn't do it often. Addison's job was physically taxing and Pru's was mentally and emotionally taxing, though she was starting to get the recognition she deserved. And Addy was top his Auror training class, so he had that going for him too. But this was a special evening, he reminded himself. Not only was this a celebration of Pru's birthday, but he was going to propose finally. He looked across the table at his girlfriend and caught her gaze, flashing her his trademark smirk. Addison couldn't be happier in this moment. He was with the woman he'd been in love with for many years already. From their romantic evenings in the tree house to their long nights studying in the common room... Addy cherished every memory with her. When she said that he was making her celebration of his birthday look bad, he smirked. "Not nearly as beautiful as you, though," he responded, giving her hand a gentle squeeze in return. He looked up for a second, as if trying to remember something, then smirked. "'If I had a garden for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever,'" he said with a smile, quoting Lord Alfred Tennyson. Truthfully, in his recent free time, he'd been combing through the poetry section of the local library for quote in preparation for this night. When Addison did something, he never skimped on the details. Addy blew a kiss across the table, then released Pru's hand to pick up the menu for a moment.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:29 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

Pru rolled her eyes, but touched her braided updo gently. She knew how to dress well, but her job usually required more... durable clothing, especially when dealing with hippogryffs. Gloves, boots, thick jackets, etc. So it was nice to have a real reason to dress up and actually do her hair and makeup, without having to worry about all her hard work having been ruined. She'd matured from a fairly tomboyish child to a pretty balanced young woman, being nowhere near as overtly feminine and dressy as her best friend, but not objecting to wearing a dress every now and then, although she still wasn't overly fond of skirts. Addy quoted something at her, and while it was familiar, the brunette struggled to place it for a few moments, before giving up. She didn't consume a lot of poetry, having never been a very bookish kid, but if he was going to go the sappy route, well, two could play that game. Pru outright laughed when he blew a kiss, and shaking her head, grinned at him. "If you've only got one smile in you, give it to the people you love, right?" The waiter passed by again, and she ordered the veal.

OOC:
Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:09 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

When the waiter came back around, Addison ordered the chicken Parmesan, then reached across the table and took her hands back into his. "This is a special evening, darling. More than just your birthday. We've been together for a very long time now. I cherish that." He smiled at her and kissed her hand. The waiter would be back with their food soon. After they ate, he would propose to her before their dinner. His heart was racing as the time to propose drew nearer.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:22 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

Pru snorted, jerking her hand away on impulse, and then equally impulsively leaned across the table to quickly kiss him. Granted, she'd like to do a lot more, but this was a nice restaurant, and they had all night after this to make-up for lost time as of late. "What, seven years now?" It was sometimes hard to believe she and Addy had been together for that long, never mind friends for a decade. She could practically sense the waves of nerves coming off of him, suave as her beloved boyfriend might be, and so made small talk while they ate, once the food came around.

OOC:
Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:47 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

Addy smiled when his girlfriend kissed him across the table, happily returning the gesture. When the waiter came with their food, Pru made small talk as they ate. Addy participated happily, taking his time to enjoy the very expensive food. As he ate, the ring box seemed to increase in weight in his pocket as the time drew nearer. As Addison cleared his plate, he reached across the table and took Pru's hand in his, smiling happily. "I'm very happy to be here with you right now," he said, glancing down at the table. Throwing a furtive glance towards the band, they began to play Addison and Pru's song. He slide from the table, still holding Pru's hand with on of his. The other hand reaching into his jacket, finding the ring box inside. "Prudence Lowery..." he said, opening the box and revealing the ring he'd picked out for her. "Will you marry me?" His heart was in his throat. There was a possibility that she'd say no, though it was very slim. Addison was nervous because even a small potential for rejection would break his heart. He knew she'd say yes though, because they were both deeply in love. Nervously, he chewed on his lip, looking up at his life.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:18 pm

User Image
p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
l o w e r y

Pru barely heard the music. She was too busy looking at him, and the ring, and then back at him, before she remembered to speak. "Course I will," she said then, not shocked, but still somehow taken aback all the same, even though she'd been anticipating it. Sometimes everything just seemed so straightforward, but in a good way. She wanted to get married to Addy, because she loved him, and even more than that, because she wanted to be with him for a very long time. This was who she wanted to raise a family with. She knew that, had known that for quite some time, if she was being honest with herself. For her it'd always been him.

OOC:
Summer II

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:26 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

Addison watched Pru nervously, the seconds seeming to feel like hours. Finally, she said yes and Addison smiled widely. He took the ring from it's box and slide it onto her finger. "Oh Pru, you make me so happy. I could just kiss you! So I will," he said, then pulled himself off his knee and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I guess that means we need to start planning the wedding now." He nodded and considered what he wanted the wedding to be like. Of course, Pru would probably take care of the whole thing. Addy wasn't very good at planning weddings... mostly because he didn't know the first thing about them.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:17 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ You make me smile like the sun ♪
♫ Fall out of bed, sing like a bird ♪
♫ Dizzy in my head, spin like a record ♪
♫ Crazy on a Sunday night ♪

------нσgωαятѕ----αℓυмиα----нυғғlepυғғ------

Claire stepped off the plane in Dublin, her home country, and breathed deep the air of the Emerald Isle once again. She was happy to be back, even if it was just for a visit, but especially because of who she was here to visit. Claire had been exchanging letters with Aindrew, Connor and Colton's cousin, all school year and they were going to see each other again finally. The girl had packed a travel bag and resisted the urge to magically expand it, since Aindy was a Muggle and he couldn't find out about magic. The girl found her way through the airport to the baggage claim and was once again very happy that her aunt had decided not to accompany her on this trip to Ireland. After all, Claire had graduated from school now and she was an adult. More than capable of handling herself alone. She waited for her bag, spotting the floral print bag as it came around. Hefting the luggage off the turnstile, she set off to try and find where she had been told to meet Aindrew. Her heart started to flit about nervously as she moved out of the secure area and into the crowd of people welcoming others. With an excited smile, Claire began to search for her friend.

♫ You make me dance like a fool ♪
♫ Forget how to breathe ♪
♫ Shine like gold, buzz like a bee ♪
♫ Just the thought of you can drive me wild ♪
♫ Oh, you make me smile ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff