Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
Town of Dover ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:02 pm
Dover

User Image

Dover is a town and major ferry port in the home county of Kent, in south east England. It faces France across the narrowest part of the English Channel, and lies south-east of Canterbury; east of Kent's administrative capital Maidstone; and north-east along the coastline from Dungeness and Hastings. The town is the administrative centre of the Dover District and home of the Dover Calais ferry through the Port of Dover. The surrounding chalk cliffs have become known as the White Cliffs of Dover, and the narrow sea passage nearby as the Strait of Dover. Its strategic position has been evident throughout its history: archaeological finds have revealed that the area has always been a focus for peoples entering and leaving Britain. The name of the town derives from the name of the river that flows through it, the River Dour. The town has been inhabited since the Stone Age according to archaeological finds, and Dover is one of only a few places in Britain – London, Edinburgh, and Cornwall being other examples – to have a corresponding name in the French language, Douvres. The town is also home to Dover Castle, the largest castle in England, which was founded in the 12th century and has been described as the "Key to England" due to its defensive significance throughout history.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:49 pm
It is frightening what a smile can h i d e. ______

𝐢 𝐴 𝑆 𝑆 𝐴 𝑁 𝐷 𝑅 𝐴 _𝑺 𝑢 𝑷 𝑯 𝑰 𝑬 _ 𝑁 𝑂 𝑇 𝑇
__ 𝑆𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑑 __ π‘œπ‘“ __ π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘šπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ __ πΌπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘Žπ‘™
`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄ `β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄ `β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄ `β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄
User Image User Image

[Summer of 2030]

It cost eight pounds for the half hour train ride from Canterbury East station to Dover Priory station, then a quick bus ride to Aycliffe, a small neighborhood off the coast of the English Channel. Sophie wasn't even sure whose party it was; she was given a second hand invitation, a friend of a friend of someone's boyfriend, who had the house to himself for the weekend and his father's credit cards to boot. Naturally, she invited everyone she knewβ€”or at least, anyone she thought might enjoy the party, since some, like Cathy, were never really the β€œpartying” typeβ€”but Theo was, and Ava most certainly was. She wondered if the other blonde had already made it here? Probably not, Ava was always fashionably late. She spared a glance at her phone, shot a quick text message to Theo before walking up the stone pathway to the two-story home.

To: Theo
                    Subject: LMK when ur here. Just walked inside.

The door was wide open, blaring dub techno out onto the street as flashing lights and cigarette smoke disoriented her vision, she glided through the living room past a couple of stoners smoking in a circle and a couple making out on the cream coloured leather sofa before finally migrating into the kitchen. ”Pour me up a shot, mate,” she insisted, the other lad didn't seem to mind at all. ”Cheers,” Sophie grinned, tossed her head back to drown the liquid fire and huffed out a sharp breath. Someone down the line handed her a spliff, and who was she to ever pass up the offer? Kindly thanking the bloke, she sucked in a deep drag before passing it along to someone else in the crowd. An assortment of vibrant coloured candies were being passed about on a silver tray, and after a quick discussion with a wide-eyed posh girl who kept sniffling, Sophie had finally chased down the ever elusive Mandy. ”Forty quid get me sorted?” After a quick exchange, Sophie roamed through the house (pending a short stop at the loo, of course,) and chatted up everyone she saw with a habitual rub and sniffle of her nose. She was bound to run into one of her friends' eventually...

[OOC: Hope you don't mind Red, I invited Devi to hangout C: ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                      ____β—†β—‡β—ˆ House Party, Dover
                                      _____ β—†β—‡β—ˆ Serpentine Scales
                                      _______β—†β—‡β—ˆ 16 Years Old, 5’5”, 132lbs
                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Newly Graduated

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo had barely arrived in Dover before his phone had went off, the notification playing over the music blaring through his headphones. When he read the text message, he quickly replied with the generic 'okay', his music now playing again. Sophie had invited him to a party...an offer in which he just couldn't refuse. He didn't even give it a second thought before telling her yes. But...the address was one in which he had no idea where to locate. But he would find it easily enough using the maps app installed on his phone. He knew that he was generally close because he apparated to the closest part in which he could get to with apparation. "God, I'm definitely buying a car," he said to himself as he checked the app. It was a ten minute walk...which wasn't terrible. Walking east, he continued to look for the address number Sophie had given him.

It hadn't been very long before he had found the place. Why? Because the music that was blaring loudly through the night. He could hear it from about a quarter mile away. He pulled his phone out and texted Sophie back.

To: Sophie
Subject: Im outside. Unless its not the one with the music blaring. I'll come in and find you.

Upon coming in, a kid came up to him and asked who he was. He had to be one of the people that lived there. Shaking his head, he didn't want to answer, but he also didn't want to have someone to try to kick him out just as he got there. Girls could get away with just walking in, but it was harder for a dude to just walk in like he did without some dude. The scrawny kid couldn't kick him out, but Theo would avoid conflict naturally. "Just graduated up at Ashford. Got invited here mate," he said, before walking away. The kid didn't seem to say much and respected the fact that he was older at least.

Walking, he passed a kid rolling a joint along with a few people taking hits from various types of paraphernalia. It was one h*** of a party to say the least...a party in which Theo never got to attend while he was at Hogwarts. The place definitely wasn't known for the crazy dorm parties...that's for sure. He kept his eyes moving looking for the blonde who invited him. He hadn't gotten to see her for quite awhile; so the fact that he was going to get to right then...well, he was certainly happy about it.

It didn't take him very long to find her, talking amongst some people. Walking up to her, he stepped in front of her. "It's about time I found you...started to think that this was the wrong house," he said, a smile on his face. "You know you really should get me a beer. They are charging for guys, but girls with pretty faces, are free."

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

(OOC: Don't mind at all. Makes for an even better party!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:48 pm

__ 𝑆𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑑 __ π‘œπ‘“ __ π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘šπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ __ πΌπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘Žπ‘™
`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄ `β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄ `β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄ `β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.‒´¯`β€’.ΒΈΒΈ.β€’Β΄
User Image User Image

[Summer of 2030]

”Oh, piss off with your quarters, bruv,” she declared, waving her hand if all the world should see, ”let's just play beer pong, or flip cup, yeah?” Sophie debated against a stout Scott barely an inch taller than herself, whose shaggy dark hair was unkempt and nose crooked as if it'd been broken once or twice, but pressure from a few nearby drunk girls who cheered β€œFlippy cup! β€œFlippy cup!” changed the tide of argument. She wasn't exactly fond of accidentally being pelted with ten pence coins by drunken college blokesβ€”not to mention the shriek from random herds of girls if one should ever happen to ricochet in their hair. She skittered off to the side as a few brunettes gathered plastic cups and aligned them in a straight row down the long table, eight cups each, at least, if Sophie counted right, then poured a fifth cup of ale in each.

”Bloody pikey,” she sucked in a sharp breath after nearly dropping her cup of beer, ”Don't scare me like that, Theo.” With a hand held over her chest, she could feel her heart pounding against her rib cage (as if it hadn't already been racing, anyway, her dilated eyes were a testament to that.) ”Oh I should, hmmm?” She teased, hiding her smile behind her cup as she nursed a few sips of beer. ”What? Too cheap to buy yourself in, Pinocchio?” Clicking her tongue, she tsk, tsk, tsked him before feigning a dramatic sigh as she offered him her own glass. ”Fine, take mine, and you can pay me back later then, aye?” Sophie excused herself for the moment to slither back into the kitchen between a growing crowd in the hallway, drowned another shot of vodka and snagged a glass neck bottle of beer. Somewhere along the way back, she nicked a cigarette from an unattended pack of smokes, pressed it between her lips and rounded up beside Theo. ”Got a light?” She pantomimed with her fingers striking a lighter, because of course, it'd just be too convenient to leave a zippo with a pack of fags, right? ”So I'm meeting my friend Ava here, but I dun' think she's here yet. What do you wan' do till then? Flip cup? Shots? Smoke? Dance? Or we can go outside? I think they're playing giant jenga?”

[OOC: ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:57 am
A V A L O N β–Ό C A T L I N

Jobless due to crazy fire lady
Ie: The Three Broomsticks

User Image

Avalon cracked her neck as she sat in the car of the random stranger. He was probably around 25, and she had most definitely told him she was 18. No way a 25 year old was going to pick up a underage girl and drive her to a party. She grinned at him as he pulled up to the house with booming music pouring from the open door. "Thanks sweetie. I really needed that ride!" She made to hop out of the car, when he grabbed her arm. ”Woah! Don’t you owe me a little something something for driving you all the way out here?” Avalon raised an eyebrow and then burst into laughter. "Oh honey, you are so naΓ―ve! Now I’d let go of me before you get your a** kicked to timbucktoo." His fingers tightened around her arm. ”Listen girly! I didn’t drive you all the way out to the butt ******** of nowhere just to get nothing out of it! Now you’re gonna pay me for my time or you’re going to take off your shirt!”

The smile disappeared from her face and if looks could kill, this dude would be dead. She pulled back her free arm and slammed a fist into his nose.
                                              "You should probably figure out how hitch hiking works." She growled, before pulling her arm free and hopping out of the car. "If I ever have to see your ugly face again, you better run like hell." With that she wandered off into the party, and forgot all about the gross guy. Who hits on a 16 year old like that anyways? At least she was smart about it. She had taken every self-defense class she could find, and of course had been practicing martial arts for most of her life. What else was she going to do when the rest of her family had Hogwarts and magic and dumb s**t like that? With a roll of her eyes, she fluttered her eyelashes at the kid at the front door, grabbing a shot from him as she waded her way into the crowd.

At some point, someone must have handed her a beer, which she was quickly finishing. Growing up in a bar, had one downside, she had way to high of an alcohol tolerance. How much she had to drink to even get a buzz was ridiculous now a days. She had just spotted Sophie when a random kid came up to her holding out a bottle of rum. ”I dare you to drink the rest of this!” He was obviously drunk and looking to score. She laughed and gave him a cute wink, before grabbing the half full bottle and disappearing into the crowd before he got anything out of her. She slinked up behind Sophie and wrapped a free arm around her waist and placing a kiss on her cheek in greeting.
                                              "I got rum!" She cheered, taking a swig of the bottle and grinning at her friend. She glanced at Sophie’s friend and gave him a wave with the hand holding the bottle, before wiggling her body to the music and laughing. "You were right Soph, I needed to get my a** out of that gross hospital."

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:19 pm
    Theo Gibbs

Theo couldn't help but laugh at the girl's over-the-top reaction to him joining her. To be fair, he hadn't necessarily given her a fair amount of warning. She might've actually got the text that he was there as he found her. Then again, it definitely took a good few minutes to find her' so he was skeptical on that idea. "Well...I did text you. Not my fault you got scared," he said jokingly, still finding humor in the fact that she actually got scared. That...or she was a great actor.

"Waaaaaaaaay too cheap," he exaggerated before winking at her. "No I'm not, but whose to say I can't take advantage of a good situation." He gave her a boyish smile as he motioned towards the girl's face. "Free beer is free beer." Theo hadn't expect her to give him hers, but he took it as the girl seemed to head towards the kitchen to get another. As she did, he took another look around, not believing what some of the kids were doing. He saw one kid doing a line right off a coffee table in broad daylight. Part of him wanted to say he was truly surprised though, but he really wasn't.

As the girl came back, a cigarette pressed between her lips, the girl asked him if he had a lighter. Part of him wanted to just flick his finger and practically light it that way, but he couldn't. "Unfortunately no, I never carry one. I'm sure somebody's got one," he said, before looking to his immediate right and found a person with a cigarette.

"Yo buddy," he said, doing pretty much the same motion in which Sophie had done a few moments before. The boy nodded his head and tossed him the lighter to which Theo gave to Sophie. He wasn't lighting it for her because he didn't really condone smoking, but he wasn't going to stop the girl either.

Theo shrugged his shoulders when the girl asked what he wanted to do. He could think of a few things, but were they in the options she gave...no. But before he could get an answer out, a girl had wrapped her arm around Sophie and had kissed the girl's cheek. Deducting that this had to be the friend she was talking about, he gave a friendly wave. "Hey, I'm Theo," he said calmly said before looking back at Sophie. "Wait...giant jenga? What the h*** is that?" He laughed for a second, kind of wanting to go see. But if the girl's both started dancing, he wouldn't fight that either. Because it seemed that her friend wanted to bob along with the beat of the music.

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:57 pm

User Image User Image

[Summer of 2030]

β€œSorry, haven't really looked at my mobile since I got here,” she shrugged her shoulders sheepishly, leaning a bit too much to one side and flashed a surreptitious little smile. So far, so goodβ€”but everything was good, wonderful ******** marvelous! She could feel the colors dancing on her skin, hot and cold, as the beat of the music passed through herβ€”inside herβ€”it was dominating, but it was bliss. Subconsciously grinding her teeth and clenching her jaw, she still managed a hearty laugh and brilliant grin at his next wily comment, radiating with pure energy in wide black pupils embossed between a thin ring of gold. β€œYou should take advantage of every situation,” she professed, her naturally crooked smile reminiscent of a smirk. ”Free beer is free beer.” Normally she wouldn't have been so agreeable, but right now she didn't care; her face wanted to smile and her teeth wouldn't stop grinding, which was mostly why she had knicked that cigarette in the first place.

She should have huffed and pouted; how could he not have a lighter? But the colors were warm across her skin, spinning dancing, smiling; disco ball lights of blue and red and yellow; her feet were melting into the vibrating floor. "Not a smoker then, are you? Geez, Pinnochio, what kind of party boy are you?” Slurring, she chugged another gulp of ale down before resting it on a nearby counter as she struck the lighter to her cigarette and sucked in a thick, deep breath to fill her lungs with smoke. ”Cheers,” she thanked him after puffing a cloud of rings up in the air above her head. ”C'mon then Theo, drink, you've got to catch up. Don't tell me you're going to be like Cathy and decide, 'staying sober is best,'” she teased, waving her fingers in mock quotations, ”—by the wayβ€”don't tell Cathy about this, she'd kill me if I invited you to a party and not her...but... I'm sure you understand why,” she gestured around the roomβ€”never mind the fact she wasn't in the mood to babysitβ€”but anyway...

”Oh!” Startled at the sudden warmth around her waist and the dainty peck on her cheek, Sophie cheered, ”Ava!” and wrapped her arm around her for a hug, careful to keep the lit end of her f** pointed away. β€œI told you; ******** the hospital! S'high time to get bevvied, spliffed, and sorted, innit? Here, have a bump,” she graciously offered, plucking a tiny plastic baggie from her bralette and passed it into Ava's hand, β€œlemme guess, you don't want one do you mate? You never know, Mandy's a sweet girl once you got to know her, otherwise—” Sophie halted in mid-sentence, looked up to the music and with the slow exhale of cigarette smoke, she cooed, β€œMmmm, oh I love this song! Dance with me you tossers!” She jumped and ran laughing, putting out her half finished cigarette in someone's abandoned drink and bounced in with the crowd jumping to the music, still laughing.

[OOC: ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:29 pm

User Image

Ava grinned as the boy introduced himself as Theo. The way he was watching Sophie smoke, she could tell he didn’t approve. What kind of wanker goes to a party and doesn’t smoke? At least he was drinking. She took a long swig of the rum, giggling as she finally started to get a buzz off of it. That was one nice thing, muggle liquor was a lot stronger than any of the s**t her mother sold in The Three Broomsticks. Her mother would lie her a** off about it, but Avalon knew that she watered it all down to save money. She cheered! For all she cared, her mother could off and die in that damn hospital. It’d make Avalon’s day. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her mother, her mother had just severely ******** up her life and was such a ******** drag and hypocrite.

When the bag was passed to Ava, she grinned. This was why she loved Sophie. Always knew how to make her forget all the bad and party life away. After taking one, she wiggled her eyebrows at Theo.
                                              "Don’t you want to have fuuun Theo?" She cooed, offering the baggie to him, and giggling like mad. Just then, Sophie ran off to dance. Ava watched her go for a moment, before shoving the bag into Theo’s hand and racing after her friend. "See you on the dance floor Theo!" She chirped, giggling as she ran right into Sophie. She swung her hips to the beat, taking a swig from her bottle of rum mid jump, and splashing a few drops on both her and Sophie.

Sophie’s little gift was beginning to hit her now, and everything was feeling ********. She swung her hips back and forth and draped her arms around Sophie’s neck. She could practically see the colours of the music tonight.
                                              "Where did you get this s**t Soph???" She asked laughing wildly as she took another swig of rum.

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:45 am
    Theo Gibbs

"You see...not my fault," he said jokingly, giving her a smile, before leaning up against the wall that was to his immediate right. He wanted to get a better view of what was going on actually, which is the only reason why he did it, plus, it also trapped Sophie in front of him so he could get better look at a little more than just her face. He was sure by then that the girl had to figure that Theo would do such a thing. As he laid his back against the wall, he felt the bass within the music shaking it profusely, in such a way that almost made leaning up against it uncomfortable. The music was loud...there were kids everywhere pulling illegal stunts...there were idiots...now that's the sign of a true party. A smile couldn't help itself from forming on his face as the thought passed his mind.

"You see, you wouldn't want to deprive me of the opportunity to get free beer now: would you?" he asked rhetorically, before flashing a smirk. Theo was just happy that he would actually get all the beer he wanted, without having to pay, not that anyone was going to enforce that on him. He was scrappy to say the least...and packed one he** of a kick. He could fight if he wanted, he just never did.

"Nah, I grew up with a smoker. So I'll just let him do all of the smoking for the both of us," he said jokingly, talking about Patrice. The man smoked like a chimney and parts of the house, like the den, reeked of cigarette smoke. Theo, although being able to deal with the smell, didn't necessarily like it. That being said, while he was with Sophie, he wouldn't attempt to stop her from doing it because that would definitely make him a huge buzzkill. As the girl had told him to drink up, that's exactly what he did. He didn't mind doing that because...well, he loved alcohol. "Trust me, I don't mind drinking." He smiled at her and downed a gulp of the beer she gave him. "And I won't." He couldn't help but laugh when she motioned towards the rest of the room. This was not Cathy's scene to say the least. The nice girl would have been way out of place.

As Ava had gotten there, he took a bit of backseat role as he watched what happened between the two. He had heard the girls exchange of a bag, the content of it Sophie used a street name for...and it was a drug that he wouldn't use either. Still, he watched as the two girl went through it. He was soon handed the bag by Ava and the two girls had left to dance. Theo, not knowing what to do with it, had waited for them to leave for him to put it into his pocket. He then followed the two girls to go dance with them. He wasn't the greatest of dancers, but he was light on his feet from football. Plus, he was banking on both the girls to be so out of it, that they wouldn't be too judgemental about it. He was a white male after all. They weren't known for their dancing.

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 pm

User Image User Image

[Summer of 2030]

Bouncing on the tip of her toes, Sophie rocked her body to the fast tempo of the music as her hips swayed back and forth and her hands were lost in the loose curls of her blonde hair, the ecstasy of sensations tingled in the tips of her fingers as they glazed down her neck and chest. As Ava sashayed closer and snaked her arms around her, Sophie leaned even closer to breathe, ”Him,” then pointed out a bloke with a crooked nose, ”Or, no, maybe her?” as they spun around to the music, she gestured to a plump brunette, sucking down an entire bottle of Jack. ”Or... Actuallyβ€”I don't remember!” She tossed her head back to let the roar of laughter explode against the hypnotic music pulsating inside her. She flashed a wicked grin as she nicked the bottle from Ava's grip and swallowed gulps of rum, just to choke back the hissing burn in the back of her throat before twirling in a circle. The room spun around her faster and fasterβ€”even when she stopped turningβ€”the living room was a tilt-a-whirl. Suddenly, she had lost track of Ava and Theo, and was surrounded by writhing bodies and faceless names. Where were they? Disorienting strobe lights and disco colors blinded her, but she danced on anyways.

”You know you don't belong here, not really...” the dark, husky voice melted in her ear, she spun on her heel and gazed into the icy blue eyes of an older boy, immediately noticing the quality of his custom tailored herringbone dress shirt, double buttoned, and mitered cuffs with shirring. ”You want to,” he continued, raspy tone growing louder as he leaned in closer, subconsciously causing her to take a quick step back. ”You try to, but it's not you, is it?” Sophie furrowed her brows, she felt his words dancing in the pit of her belly, drumming against her ribs and stringing a tune on her heart. ”Tell me I'm wrong, and I'll leave you alone...” Blue eyes were pleading, but she wasn't listening, his voice was swinging in the playground of her lungs, rising and falling with every breath. And then, there, finally, she spotted them, Avalon and Theo. She tried to wave them down but this boy, whoever he was, was still staring, waiting, hoping. SlaaaAAP! Her hand whipped across his face without a second thought. ”What makes you think you can say that to me, you slimy bullocky git!” Her heart was racing; adrenaline pumping intoxicated blood through her veins at a rapid pace and all she could see was red. Did he know? How did he know! ”What the bloody actual ********> She threw another hand, this time, polished nails drawn for blood, but his hand caught her wrist in mid-swing. ”Do it then, hit me!” Why was she still talking? Why can't she just shut up?! ”Do it!” But the man made no motion, he was talking so fast, she couldn't understand if he was arguing or reasoning with her. In the back of her mind, she was hoping Ava was storming down the room ready to break her bottle of rum across his head. Or Theo? Theo! Where was he? He could probably knock this bloke out with a few good swings; hell, she hoped he did! She wouldn't mind taking a few swings of her own at this bloody arsehole.

[OOC: *Ahem* So yeaah, what can I say? Soph got carried away...]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:10 pm

User Image

Avalon giggled as Sophie tried to point to who she’d gotten it from, but ended up laughing as well. She laughed hysterically, until her rum was stolen. "Hey!" She said, glaring at Sophie for about 2.5 seconds before the music took her away again. She swayed her body to it intricately, grinning like a mad cat as she did so. A guy had sauntered up to her, and moments later his hands were on her waist. She giggled and danced with him for a few moments… before realizing she was stuck with this random dude and that Theo kid. Where the hell had Sophie gotten too???

She extracted herself from the dude in front of her… who she now realized was a good 3 years older than her. He muttered something about her being a tease and she flipped him off. She spun around on her heels until she spotted her girl and grinned.

Her smile quickly faded as she started screaming and slapping some kid. She growled low in her throat and stomped through the crowd, her heels sounding extra loud as they clacked against the ground. At least they sounded loud to her. Almost deafening. She skidded to a stop in front of Sophie and between her and this random bloke.
                                              "What the ******** do you think you’re doing with my Sophie?" She hissed, her fingers balling into fists. Her attention was better spent on Sophie though. She spun to face her friend. "What did he do to you? Did he touch you? Did he threaten you? God help me! If he did anything I swear to God I’ll punch his face in." She shot a glare over her shoulder at the bloke, before taking the bottle of rum from Sophie and downing what was left of it. She would need it if she didn’t want to feel it when she punched this kid square in the face.

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:13 pm
    Theo Gibbs

He hardly got there before Sophie had disappeared into the thick crowd. Now he was stuck with Ava and some dude she was dancing with. He hated dancing alone...that just wasn't his thing. So, his gaze flew across the room, trying to locate the familiar blonde. She was the only one that he knew at this party, besides this Ava girl...and he hardly knew her either. He pretty much knew her name and the fact that she previously was involved in something with the hospital, whether she was in it, or she worked there, he had no idea. The music had been loud at that moment and he hardly heard the girl. It was hard enough to hear anything for that matter...that is, until he saw Ava run in another direction, leaving her partner. The boy looked to him to which Theo shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know mate...sorry," he said jokingly, chuckling as Theo looked at Ava walk. He lost her in the crowd too, but the crowd soon grew a bit quiet and Theo could hear both the girls. Theo made his way in the direction of the ruckus to find Sophie and Ava.

Theo heard the words 'hit me' over the music. He thought it was recognizable and if it was recognizable that meant that it was either Ava or Sophie. He rushed to the source of the voice. Looking around for a moment, he found that Sophie and Ava were next to each other, but Ava was looking to another male behind her. Theo, walking up into the middle of the crowd. "Anybody want to explain to me what the f*** is going on?" he said aloud, looking around to the people that had been watching, then to Ava and Sophie. He was all for protecting Sophie but if the other kid didn't do anything...then...well, he'd be better served as some kind of partially drunk mediator than getting in the kid's face.

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:51 pm

User Image User Image

[Summer of 2030]

He knows. He knows. He knows. The mantra repeated on an endless loop and drowned out all conscientious thoughts; it was exploding at the hit of every bassline. Her mouth was moving but no coherent sound could be distinguished. By the time Ava had barreled in, she managed to rip her arm free of the ironclad grasp, recoiling her arm into her chest. His leather shoes shone brighter than the disco ball, wing tipped and expensive. He knows. The lump of dread weighed down in her throat, it was impossible to speak. He was pureblood; he had to be, he practically screamed purist, but this was a muggle party, these were muggle people, they're all muggles! They have to be. They have too... ”He... he...” she stammered, eyes wide in a panic. She wanted to tell the truth; Ava would understand, she's a squib, she knows what the Nott name means and stands for, she knows her father and his highly infamous reputation. ”He was threatening me, and tryinae' to drag me out!” Sophie slurred, but most importantly, she lied. Of course, the other bloke denied it. Why wouldn't he? Even if it was true, no one in their right mind would ever actually confess!

But she wanted him to hurt; the bubble of joy and ecstasy had boiled into fury and rage. If he meant to manipulate her, if he was a wizard, she wanted needed to know. As that voice of paranoia gnawed at the back of her mind, she wanted to scream. She was supposed to be free from the magical world, safe. Clawing her way to escape, but something was always dragging her back in. Why? Why! ”Liar!” The blue eyed boy kept making excuses and shouting insults. ”Oh fuβ€”β€œ but she never finished her sentence. Sophie lunged fist first right into his nose, wired on adrenaline and high on toxins. That bloke stumbled backwards, accidentally elbowed someone in the face; then another fist went flying, and another, and another. At the center of the living room, a massive brawl had broken out. Most of the girls' had flocked to another room, but a small crowd circled around. All she could see was red. She didn't know what happened to Ava or Theo, she felt the crack of her knuckles as she slammed a fist into another face, she wasn't even sure whose. An elbow rammed into her ribs, a force struck her lip and cheeks, and a fistful of her hair had thrown her out of the way before she knew she was in too deep. Snatching Ava's hand, she pulled her out of the fray and shouted for Theo, ”Let's get the hell outta here!” And sprinted for the door, managing to snatch an unopened bottle of whiskey on her way out.

[OOC: Pfft. Good ol' fashioned brawl. Yay! Feel free to fight as many peeps as yall like before running outside with Soph.]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                      ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Devlyn Maycry

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:11 pm

User Image

Avalon’s eyes went wide when Sophie through a punch and hit the bloke square in the nose. Her eyes narrowed on the dude as a brawl broke out. "You mess with her, I break your face. Got it douche noggin?" She growled, slamming a balled up fist into his gut and ducking under another swinging punch. She was about to punch the kid again when Sophie grabbed her wrist and was dragging her through the crowd.

She was ducking and dodging swinging fists and kicks as best as she could. A foot connected to her shin though and she lashed out with her free hand, smashing the a*****e’s nose in before ducking under a person being thrown across the room, and finally making it to the outside. She wasn’t sure how many punches she’d thrown, but the hand that Sophie wasn’t clinging too, was bruised, bloody, and now that the adrenaline was wearing off, aching.

She glanced at Sophie as she panted for breath, gently extracting her good hand from the girl’s iron tight grasp. She grabbed the whiskey bottle and took a swig of it, before throwing her head back and laughing at the sky. She felt ********. It was probably whatever Sophie had given her, but hey, if it meant she could ignore what was probably a broken hand, and feel awesome after smashing faces in, then she was happy. She wrapped an arm around Sophie’s neck and raised an eyebrow.
                                              "So uhh… why’d you freak out so hard Soph? I’ve never seen you throw a punch like that. Why didn’t you just wait for that Theo bloke to throw the punch instead? Or hell wait for me to do it first?" She glanced at the door they’d just raced out of, wondering where Theo was anyways. She figured they were smaller and could weave through crowds easier… so he was probably still stuck in the brawl.

Blue eyes watched Sophie curiously. She could tell her friend was hiding something… she just wasn’t sure what. The bloke had to have done something to piss off a Nott so much as to throw punches. Squib or not, Sophie was still a Nott just like she was a Catlin. There were certain traits that the pureblood lines had. Easy to piss off and start a fight, was not very Nott like.

Essy ze Ninja

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:51 pm
    Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Hit Wizard

Theo hadn't really gotten much of an answer to his question. Well...Sophie had told him something, but he wasn't sure if that was her talking, or the high talking. So, he almost looked back to the others around to see what happened, but no answer. And before he knew it, Sophie had lunged forward and hit the other boy straight in the face and what a shot it was. The girl packed enough punch behind it to knock the boy on the receiving end back a foot or two. And that's when everything went downhill. As a result of being knocked, the boy's elbow connected with another person who must've not been paying attention, because they reacted extreme and lashed out and the domino effect began to rear its ugly head. Theo watched as a brawl had began, with seemingly everyone involved. Theo hadn't gotten hit yet, but his fists were up and ready. Just when he thought he was finally getting over the fractured rib, this ridiculousness occurs. He kept his one hand down to protect it, his other up to protect his face.

It didn't take long before someone had taken a shot at him. The boy seemed to be quite older; so Theo had no problem protecting himself. The boy lashed out at him. Theo dipped under the punch and threw a hook to the kid's face, the boy seemingly groggy. Theo didn't want to get in serious trouble; so he took this time to break away from that fight, but as he turned, another had punched him in the face. This time, Theo was a little groggy this time around. He sure could feel the shot. A throbbing pain now in his jaw, he became aware enough to dip under another high punch from the boy who had gotten him. But Theo didn't take it easy on this one. But he also didn't use his hands this time, but his feet once again, just like he had done during the chaos at Hogwarts actually. Theo was a football player at one point and he knew how to kick...and kick hard. He gave the kid a powerful kick to the side, the kid wincing and being taken aback by the kick. Theo knew he wasn't expecting feet to be used, but when you know how to do something you do it...naturally. The kid was pretty much feeling his side, probably checking for some injury. Theo was able to get away during this time. He kept course...unhindered this time around. Getting to the door...he ran out before any policeman had gotten there. He got into the clear and then he gave a heavy sigh. "Well...that escalated quickly," he said aloud, shaking his head and looking for the girls.

He hadn't been looking for very long until he found them. Walking over to the two girls, he kind of wondered why Sophie would lash out like that, but he was almost afraid to ask. "You just had to punch him?" he said jokingly, trying to lighten up the mood a bit. The taste of blood filled his mouth and his jaw hurt. The one kid nailed him for sure. "I turn around to leave and boom, some kid nailed me in the face."

"Did you two make it out alright?" he asked the two of them, hoping they were alright.

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

(OOC: Theo gets out just after the two talk. He's in there for a good five to eight minutes I'm assuming.)  
The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff